Home
A new Law.....
NY Dems are a criminal syndicate!
NY jews, who gives a fugk.
When she said she wasnt interested in the gun crime statistics she was really saying she wants to disarm the public.

Only let the police have guns and defund them.

Release tens of thousands of criminals from prison onto the streets and dont deport the illegal alien criminals....

Bring in millions of unvaxed mercenaries across open borders and get rid of 40,000 troops who refuse to take the jab.....hummm
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Oh, but the plans those Azov jews have for us.....

Biden has been bringing their Brown shirts in....
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Dude yer late to the party. It's become boring to me at this point.
I unfortunately live in NY for now. It’s incomprehensible that anyone could think these laws would prevent any shooting or crime, I believe she has just made most of the state soft targets and it will have the opposite effect they intend.

Dude yer late to the party. It's become boring to me at this point.

I dont think it's going to be boring much longer.
The only effect they intend is to have a disarmed public that has given all power to the government.
Dont forget the brown shirts get free college and medical and free welfare , while residents get high taxes.
That's what the commies do.

One gets struck down, and they write another unconstitutional law.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The problem is, there's no penalties or ramifications for doing so. So they continue down that road, and you have essentially LOST that right.
New York isn't enforcing existing criminal laws. Why should this be any different?

This will only affect the law abiding schmucks already being prosecuted persecuted by both the criminals and the legislature.

My prediction is tourism will continue to plummet, and UHaul will be unable to meet demand for trucks moving out of the state.
The background check for ammo purchases was part of the “safe” act that was rammed into law , it was deemed impossible to put a system in place so it’s not “enforced” but is still on the books as far as I know. As a result of the confusion most retailers won’t ship ammo to NY, although some do. Now they pass the same law again, that’s a special kind of stupid. I’m sure the end game is to just make it to difficult to sell ammo in NY.
Oh happy Independence Day fellow NYs
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
They have to follow the Constitution. They are clearly not doing that. The law has to be challenged, or they will just continue to ignore the Constitution.
And I'll bet the counter-lawsuits will be filed within days.... I pray...... These effing democrats need to get their azzes handed to 'em this fall - ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!!!!!
So when do the Civil rights violation lawsuits start?
This will actually be fun to watch. The slap down from the Supreme Court will be quick. I don't think they even require another case to take on non-compliance.
I think overall, the commies will do anything and everything to ignite an open, armed confrontation. This will enable them to call out the military AND declare martial law. Will they call out the regular army or the national guard? Difference is, state residents in the local nat'l guard vs. regular army...solders from out of state. These acts will lead to massive arrests of "subversive" conservatives.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
What Civil Right has been violated?
Originally Posted by steve4102

There actually NEEDS to be civil rights protections added.

You cannot discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, sexual preference, etc. ....

BUT we need to add "Political affiliations or associations" to it.

Persecution of Conservatives is the "In" thing now.

That needs to stop.
Originally Posted by bbrown
The background check for ammo purchases was part of the “safe” act that was rammed into law , it was deemed impossible to put a system in place so it’s not “enforced” but is still on the books as far as I know. As a result of the confusion most retailers won’t ship ammo to NY, although some do. Now they pass the same law again, that’s a special kind of stupid. I’m sure the end game is to just make it to difficult to sell ammo in NY.

Not sure of this,I have never had to do a BC for ammo.
I have had to have some shipped to ffl's because of said confusion,but even then they didn't do anything other than open the package and charge me $5.00
I realize you say "not enforced"
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by steve4102

There actually NEEDS to be civil rights protections added.

You cannot discriminate based on race, creed, color, religion, sexual preference, etc. ....

BUT we need to add "Political affiliations or associations" to it.

Persecution of Conservatives is the "In" thing now.

That needs to stop.

Precisely.
Gun and ammo manufacturers need to break all contracts with NY state agencies and refuse to sell or service their firearms. Or refuse to sell the state of NY any gun magazines that have a capacity of over 3 rounds. I mean, why would a NY governor's security detail NEED a gun with a magazine that had a capacity of greater than three rounds.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The problem is, there's no penalties or ramifications for doing so. So they continue down that road, and you have essentially LOST that right.

They know they are violating our constitutional rights but do so knowing their new laws will take a while to get brought up to the SC again.

In this instance I think the commie biotch thinks she will keep the folks defenseless until they completely take over by getting the courts packed with like minded commies.

Biotch should be hung. There is a reason they recently passed the anti lynching bill.
Without willing enforcers politicians are just people with a microphone and bad ideas. Know who and where the enemy lives in your back yard.

Hint.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Gun and ammo manufacturers need to break all contracts with NY state agencies and refuse to sell or service their firearms. Or refuse to sell the state of NY any gun magazines that have a capacity of over 3 rounds. I mean, why would a NY governor's security detail NEED a gun with a magazine that had a capacity of greater than three rounds.

They would love that and having the criminals with guns preying on the defenseless with very few and overwhelmed LEO to protect them.

Then they could really push their anti 2A agenda.
Originally Posted by benchman
They have to follow the Constitution. They are clearly not doing that. The law has to be challenged, or they will just continue to ignore the Constitution.

Shirley you jest.
When she said she wasnt interested in the gun crime statistics she was really saying she wants to disarm the public.

Only let the police have guns and defund them.

Release tens of thousands of criminals from prison onto the streets and dont deport the illegal alien criminals....

Bring in millions of unvaxed mercenaries across open borders and get rid of 40,000 troops who refuse to take the jab.....hummm

The commie dems have dropped all pretense of following the law. They are all in now. All the stops are being pulled and they don't care what the SCOTUS says about anything. Judges in states across the country throwing roadblocks up.

These people are putting our country at big risks with every single one of their policies, both domestic and abroad. They are destroying the structure of our system and belief in justice. Cops are being shot in multiples every day as the criminals are emboldened and fearless of justice.

Political crimes and acts of traitors fall into the black hole never to be dealt with as the next newsflash replaces the last corruption. It is soul crushing to watch the country destroyed.
Originally Posted by Diesel
The commie dems have dropped all pretense of following the law. They are all in now. All the stops are being pulled and they don't care what the SCOTUS says about anything. Judges in states across the country throwing roadblocks up.

These people are putting our country at big risks with every single one of their policies, both domestic and abroad. They are destroying the structure of our system and belief in justice. Cops are being shot in multiples every day as the criminals are emboldened and fearless of justice.

Political crimes and acts of traitors fall into the black hole never to be dealt with as the next newsflash replaces the last corruption. It is soul crushing to watch the country destroyed.

But hey, those lawless mercenaries that tried that insurrection at the capital are still in jail or dead, so it's all good!
Originally Posted by Dess
UHaul will be unable to meet demand for trucks moving out of the state.

When we left NY 3 years ago it was sketchy trying to get a uhaul trailer and when you did, it cost three times as much to get one to take from NY to SC as it did to get one to go the other way.
Originally Posted by Muffin
Wow! That's utterly insane. Makes the previous New York rules seem positively libertarian. So the effect of the recent Supreme Court ruling in New York is to transform it into an all out government war against handgun owners, other than retired and off duty police.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Muffin
Wow! That's utterly insane. Makes the previous New York rules seem positively libertarian. So the effect of the recent Supreme Court ruling in New York is to transform it into an all out government war against handgun owners, other than retired and off duty police.

Them folks in NY better get them one a those peaceful protests that are so popular nowadays. That'll show those authoritarians who's boss.
I got my NY State Concealed Carry Pistol Permit in 1980. It was "May Issue," (rather than "Shall Issue") but once you filled out the forms, got two neighbors to vouch for you that you're not crazy, and got interviewed by someone at the police station, they just give you your carry permit (assuming you didn't have a record and they liked the cut of your jib during the interview). Got mine at age 19. It was good anywhere in NY State other than the NYC. If the police decided that you violated some term of the carry license, the worst that could happen was they would cancel your license.

This new system is a nightmare by comparison. Amounts to a declaration of war against the US Supreme Court.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

As I've stated before, the communistnazis never, ever, disengage. They just back off, regroup, and come at you from a different direction.

L.W.
I like the part about them analyzing social media accounts. Whatever we do dont disclose our CF handles!! I knew this was coming..a friend in military told me to stay off all social media unless anonymous. Of course I never did that. Any racial comment would nix you in ny. Coming to a state by you soon!
note the left's compulsion to defend a "woman's right to privacy" with regards to abortion, and then they turn 180 degrees and put in an Unconstitutional a priori section in the gun bill that is the most blatant violation of a person's privacy that I have ever seen. Applicants will have to give the State all their social media accounts and the license depends on some bureaucrat digging through three years of your posts and deciding if you represent a danger to society.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Oh you mean how conservatives got Roe v Wade overturned?

Yeah, it’s an effective tactic.
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Shirley you jest.
Shirley ain't jestin'. The sooner the laws in place are enforced, the sooner criminals won't be a problem for the law abiding citizens. This goes for holding the law to Constitutional muster. Unconstitutional law is illegal, but only gets repealed if someone has the nuts and money to challenge it.
Wheeee! A chance for SCOTUS to renounce Chevron deference and limit qualified immunity, all in one neat package.
Originally Posted by denton
Wheeee! A chance for SCOTUS to renounce Chevron deference and limit qualified immunity, all in one neat package.

Yep - nice to be handed a reason on a platter.

Had a conversation with the Mother-in Law when she told me I could cross
the road. "They have to stop"

No. No they don't. There is a red sign that tells them too.
There is nothing there that forces them to stop.

Society functions on compliance. From kindergarten to the military to
prisons.

What happens next.

Roe is tossed, common sense says mag restrictions are gone,
The US is shall issue.

SCOTUS rulings are final. So the NY case sets the rule for CA.
And the reverse.

But they will play games for years.

Prosecutors are refusing to prosecute abortion clinics in places
that regulate them, states aren't complying with SCOTUS.

What happens when these folks say "F' You"?

Obama did it with pot laws.
Now most of the country either allows it or ignore it.

Is this where we are going?

What teeth does SCOTUS wield?
Did some Google.
It seems the Duke Law School foresaw this in 2018.
Bad news, we are heading into some interesting situations.

http://dukeundergraduatelawmagazine.org/2018/11/01/the-supreme-courts-ability-to-enforce-rulings/

Could someone please post the article?
What teeth does SCOTUS wield? They can void a law, removing the ability to use police and courts.
Crumbling Dice .. The Marxist have been practicing Nullification for a long Time ..
We are heading to a Cessation of Bosnian Proportions..
Compromise Ends when Constitutional Order Ends.

Roll Them or They Roll You
Well, if the leftist states can ignore Supreme Court rulings, then the Red states can, too, regarding all the various and sundry rulings they don't like.
Originally Posted by denton
What teeth does SCOTUS wield? They can void a law, removing the ability to use police and courts.

Wrong.

They are like a red light.

Click my link.
There is precedence of their rulings being ignored.

Their very authority is tenous.

The power to be the final say in constitutional matters comes not from the
Constitution. It comes from a SCOTUS decision. (Shades of Roe?)

Read the link.
Then Google more.
It might be things aren't exactly as we were always taught.

It all bags the question, who is "In Charge".

The Executive branch is charged with enforcement,
if they won't enforce? Then what?

This isn't about how things should be.
It's not Dad telling Junior to stop, and he stops.

Junior just told Dad to "Fůck off".
There isn't a dad to knick the little bastard on his butt.
After the SCOTUS McDonald ruling IL didn't change their may issue permit system.

A suit was filed in Fed court for an injuction to prohibit the IL Att Gen and IL Governor from enforcing any laws concerning carry.

Case went to a 3 judge panel @ the 7th Circuit.

7th Circuit gave IL 180 days fix their carry laws or they would order the injuction. IL fixed the law, sorta, but much better than before.

You can bet NYSRPA is preparing a request for an emergency TRO to stop the law while this is ajudicated and probably a request for an injuction like what happened in IL.

It has a good chance of winning at the 2nd Circuit as none of the Fed Courts want to start a precedence of State Goverments just ignoring Fed Court power.

Zero chance SCOTUS won't act if the 2nd Circuit doesn't act properly.

It's going to be interesting and New York going all "Leroy Jenkins" is probably the best thing for us.
Cross the M&D and up jumps all the weird last names! Mostly Germanic and WHOP bastardized Dagos! No Smiths, Williams, James, McDaniels, Lowery, Moores up there! And none of the Yankee bastards can get along with each other!!
Originally Posted by Squidge
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Is she wearing a necklace that says “vaxed”?
Must be a real piece of work.
Rong reread what I wrote. It’s the law but there is no way to comply so it’s not enforceable.
Gavin is probably chomping at the bit to get ahead of ol' Kathy there in NY.

Probably wants to only issue and allow carry permits for use in your own home.

Knowing the "supermajority" in this State, he may just get his wish.
Hochul is a mundane political hack - making another mess. This ploy will not work.
Originally Posted by Pugs
This will actually be fun to watch. The slap down from the Supreme Court will be quick. I don't think they even require another case to take on non-compliance.

I agree...
That bulls hit legislation won’t pass muster either!! They don’t understand “ shall NOT BE INFRINGED”!!

Originally Posted by Sharpsman
That bulls hit legislation won’t pass muster either!! They don’t understand “ shall NOT BE INFRINGED”!!

Their intentions are to follow the leads obama and Holder set and simply throw so much out there that the courts systems stays bogged down and overburdened.

They (democrats) just simply say “no, ain’t gonna do it so sue me”.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Their intentions are to follow the leads obama and Holder set and simply throw so much out there that the courts systems stays bogged down and overburdened.

They (democrats) just simply say “no, ain’t gonna do it so sue me”.

Most likely; with the Executive Branch & in turn DOJ supposed to do the enforcement, it will simply be ignored & it will take years to sort it out if it ever is.........................look at the shining example of illegal immigration.

We all know how well that situation has worked out.

MM
© 24hourcampfire