Home
https://twitter.com/Partisan_O/status/1543079322998669312?s=20
It’s sad. Is it still worth fighting for?
Sorry He lived so long ..
It’s truly a Disgrace what has come to Past ..
You just wonder if he had to do it Again..
Many Miles to Go before I Sleep ..
Many Promises to Keep..
Someone needs to tell him about Que and the Patriots.

The left cant win.
Makes my blood boil.

I'd say SCREW it and let these younger generations live under domination, but I know there are younger ones out there who recognize the value of freedom. Because of that, I believe it's still worth fighting for.
By God they’d better not.
For what it's worth, my Dad (also a WWII Veteran) would always slow down and say "Life's just hard, ain't it?."
I’ve said it time and again , if the men who give their life for this country could see it now they would be furious ! Heartbreaking to see this man upset.
[bleep] right it’s still worth fighting for, It’s worth dying for if you have children. You wanna go down as the pussy generation that rolled over and gave up?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[bleep] right it’s still worth fighting for, It’s worth dying for if you have children. You wanna go down as the pussy generation that rolled over and gave up?
What do you suggest? Really?
We have let the insane commie liberals get to far in every aspect of this country top to bottom. Time to stand up and take it back. School boards, county and city commissions, etc. Stand up and put forth your voice or forever be silenced by the commie left.
I feel the same way, and I'm not nearly as old as he is. When I was a kid, this was a great country, to quote G. Gordon Liddy.
Love that G. Gordon Liddy quote. It was great listening to him when he was on the radio in the mid 1990's. My WWII veteran father would have been 98 yrs. old tomorrow. If he could see the current political climate in this country today he'd be rolling in his grave.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Love that G. Gordon Liddy quote. It was great listening to him when he was on the radio in the mid 1990's. My WWII veteran father would have been 98 yrs. old tomorrow. If he could see the current political climate in this country today he'd be rolling in his grave.
Yep.
The state of politics today happened because we thought we could vote once every 2-4 years and our elected officials would "represent" us. Truly we can now see how we failed ourselves and our country. WE need to forego our comfort and be involved in government on a weekly basis...go to school board meetings, join grassroots political groups, become a registered member of a political party--who cares if it's R, D, or I--this will entitle you to attend local caucus meeting and raise hell....YOU WANT TO TAKE BACK OUR GOVERNMENT? GET INVOLVED!
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
The state of politics today happened because we thought we could vote once every 2-4 years and our elected officials would "represent" us. Truly we can now see how we failed ourselves and our country. WE need to forego our comfort and be involved in government on a weekly basis...go to school board meetings, join grassroots political groups, become a registered member of a political party--who cares if it's R, D, or I--this will entitle you to attend local caucus meeting and raise hell....YOU WANT TO TAKE BACK OUR GOVERNMENT? GET INVOLVED!
It's the money power that controls our government's most important policies and spending. Whoever gets elected, with rare exception, quickly falls under their control.
Zephaniah 3:6 ESV

“I have cut off nations; their battlements are in ruins; I have laid waste their streets so that no one walks in them; their cities have been made desolate, without a man, without an inhabitant."
Seen that last night on Tiktok.

I made a comment about the US today being run by elected pedophiles

Now I’m in Tiktok jail again.
It’s literally our fault. Yours, mine, and everybody else who woke up November 21 of 2020, knew there was massive election fraud and did absolutely nothing. We realized that hundreds of thousands of fictitious votes had swung 6 key states in the middle of the night, and a coup was taking place in front of our very eyes.
We still possess the arms that the Second Amendment defines as an absolute right, ordained by The Creator, which was put into the Constitution in order to protect ourselves and our families from harm by anyone, but especially the government!
I believe in my heart that the Founding Fathers feared the government they had created would grow too powerful and strange the Liberty it was designed to protect. They in fact saw this very situation coming nearly 250 years in advance!
Our guns haven’t been taken from us... YET, but I believe the government has been illegally and for years, been creating a registry of who has what.
I believe it’s a matter of time until they attempt to disarm their intended victims
I further believe that if continue to allow this usurpation to go on, our children and their children s children will wear the chains we are allowing to be forged.
We are standing by helpless while the people in control of our government are waging war against our very way of life.
We are a nation of cowards, valuing comfort and entertainment over freedom and liberty. I pray God’s forgiveness for this.
7mm
Guys, I was involved. Heavy. Flipped the county caucus for our guy, went to the district convention as delegates, then to the state convention also. Was active locally, and at the state level. We put our person in Congress. Let me tell you how all that turned out.

The Republican party broke their own rules and made new ones at the conventions to make sure the chosen candidate became the nominee. (It was a huge deal when Trump took that nomination in 2016.)

Our Congress critter got to DC, cozied right up to the schitheads, and then wanted nothing else to do with the folks who helped her get there. She will be there for life, most likely.Pro 2a, and pro life, but a big spender and pro war. Neocon all the way.

The average person has no idea the level of corruption in government, and the level of ignorance and gullibility of the general population. Worriedman can likely tell you similar stories, he is still active in that arena.

This problem will not be solved politically. Some parts of it can be affected, but the overall problem is not political. Our politicians are simply the result of a corrupt system using media and education to mold the American population to where they accept the abuse at the hands of the sorriest people, and continue to vote those cretins back into position, year after year. As if there was ever a choice in the first place.

Before you get all gussied up and go forth to slay democrats, figure out how the system works. How people’s campaigns get funded, how politicians get seats on committees, how they are approached by lobbyists and how they go from nearly broke once elected to millionaires in a few years.

This country is in deep trouble, and I don’t know what can fix it at this point. But it won’t be politics that does. If anything, own your local government. That will do more for you than anything else. And be prepared to weather the coming storm, because it is coming. Food, security, allies, clean water source, etc. You will need it.
Yep , got an uncle that reels at times about what we have as gov .
He was in Japan
Kenneth
If we cannot figure out how to beat their steal this midterm election we may never get another chance. The original thirteen colonies did not cover so much land that could not be traveled easily. Today those thirteen colonies inhabitants mostly work for the corrupt government. That's where their loyalty lies. Our nation is so massive that it is a logistical nightmare. The corrupt politicians and the big money companies that support them control transportation, food, lodging and just about everything else. From Washington DC to your local sheriffs office they have tentacles. They control the secretaries of State in just about every state that is needed to elect a president. The Colorado SOS had the FBI arrest a local county clerk that questioned the 2020 election and Dominion Voting machines. She was harrassed, her electronic devices seized and vilified in the media.
What's next?
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Guys, I was involved. Heavy. Flipped the county caucus for our guy, went to the district convention as delegates, then to the state convention also. Was active locally, and at the state level. We put our person in Congress. Let me tell you how all that turned out.

The Republican party broke their own rules and made new ones at the conventions to make sure the chosen candidate became the nominee. (It was a huge deal when Trump took that nomination in 2016.)

Our Congress critter got to DC, cozied right up to the schitheads, and then wanted nothing else to do with the folks who helped her get there. She will be there for life, most likely.Pro 2a, and pro life, but a big spender and pro war. Neocon all the way.

The average person has no idea the level of corruption in government, and the level of ignorance and gullibility of the general population. Worriedman can likely tell you similar stories, he is still active in that arena.

This problem will not be solved politically. Some parts of it can be affected, but the overall problem is not political. Our politicians are simply the result of a corrupt system using media and education to mold the American population to where they accept the abuse at the hands of the sorriest people, and continue to vote those cretins back into position, year after year. As if there was ever a choice in the first place.

Before you get all gussied up and go forth to slay democrats, figure out how the system works. How people’s campaigns get funded, how politicians get seats on committees, how they are approached by lobbyists and how they go from nearly broke once elected to millionaires in a few years.

This country is in deep trouble, and I don’t know what can fix it at this point. But it won’t be politics that does. If anything, own your local government. That will do more for you than anything else. And be prepared to weather the coming storm, because it is coming. Food, security, allies, clean water source, etc. You will need it.

Those above Mordor are setting a Trap ..
They will not Dirty Their Hands ..
They create the Evil turn One against Another ..
They are the Ones that should have no Rest..
The 4th comes once a Year there is nothing No Duty or Honor that there will be a Next Year ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Originally Posted by akrange
Sorry He lived so long ..
It’s truly a Disgrace what has come to Past ..
You just wonder if he had to do it Again..
Many Miles to Go before I Sleep ..
Many Promises to Keep..

My dad said he was glad he wouldn’t see the country so screwed up just before he died in 2014.
Originally Posted by rainshot
If we cannot figure out how to beat their steal this midterm election we may never get another chance. The original thirteen colonies did not cover so much land that could not be traveled easily. Today those thirteen colonies inhabitants mostly work for the corrupt government. That's where their loyalty lies. Our nation is so massive that it is a logistical nightmare. The corrupt politicians and the big money companies that support them control transportation, food, lodging and just about everything else. From Washington DC to your local sheriffs office they have tentacles. They control the secretaries of State in just about every state that is needed to elect a president. The Colorado SOS had the FBI arrest a local county clerk that questioned the 2020 election and Dominion Voting machines. She was harrassed, her electronic devices seized and vilified in the media.
What's next?

On to the next thread, chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi, love this barca lounger
Must be talking about V. Hartzler . She's not getting the nod for Senate and Mark Alford is running for her House seat . I'm not sure about him either .
I firmly believe that the reason that the vast majority of people get into politics is to become a millionaire. It always seems to happen - they go to Washington as paupers and come out two years later as a millionaire. I know that I would not fight to defend half of this country.
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

^^^THIS^^^
Originally Posted by Hastings
What do you suggest? Really?

Keep your head down and take every opportunity to fight back. There is a time for every thing.
Originally Posted by NoDak
We have let the insane commie liberals get to far in every aspect of this country top to bottom. Time to stand up and take it back. School boards, county and city commissions, etc. Stand up and put forth your voice or forever be silenced by the commie left.

Yup. If we don't rise up and control our local politicians, we'll never control the national politics.
I hope I'm wrong, but our Country is to far gone! The Dems are just going to Cheat again, and Nothing will be done about it! Kinda glad my Dad passed before this happened to our USA. Would have made him Sick as it does me!
Originally Posted by 22250rem

22250, I hear you. I miss my Pop every day. But I'm glad he didn't live to see this schitshow.. He was also a twice wounded WWII heavy combat Veteran.
Originally Posted by saddlering
I hope I'm wrong, but our Country is to far gone! The Dems are just going to Cheat again, and Nothing will be done about it! Kinda glad my Dad passed before this happened to our USA. Would have made him Sick as it does me!

I want to believe it is not over. But watching republicans side with dems against the will of the people who voted for them tells me it is just wishful thinking. I want to think the midterms will fix things, but I can see in Pennsylvania alone that the new people are not any different than the old people. I want to think the people of the nation are waking up and then I see the marching in the streets against the rule of law.

I vote every time, but little stops the momentum of the left. Old Gray Wolf said it better than I can.
This country was built on the backs and lives of great men, strong men.... now the grifters have hi-jacked it... wait until the good men left quit producing, it will be like Zimbabwe... no magic soil exist anywhere
All it takes is will.
I haven't give up yet, but what I'm seeing every day, is Not good. I'm called a grumpy old White guy, they wouldn't have said that ten years ago!
© 24hourcampfire