Home
Had one in high school, Vicki dumped me for a guy already out of high school, broke my heart. She had baby at seventeen, her sister raised the baby, she got into drugs, dead at 40. Maybe I was lucky.
Yep, but she looked me up out of the blue 58 years after we graduated in the same high school class. We've had some interesting phone conversations- - - - -haven't met in person yet. A couple of others were absolute disasters when we reconnected decades later. Glad those relationships didn't get more serious!
Nope, they are still locked in the basement.
Wow man. F.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Nope, they are still locked in the basement.
LOL
Yup. A couple. I was a high stress stinker.
hundreds of them got away. You just can't keep 'em all. Only regret a handful.
You have to kiss a few toads to find your princess.
Thankfully, my Previous got away. Hope the Current doesn’t.
Yeah , spare details , have no idea what she looks like now , but holee shiet she had a body .
Heard she married a trooper .
Kenneth
What a buncha fugkin’ losers.

LOL
Originally Posted by vfrider
Wow, man. F. I dated a girl way out of my league. Solid 9.* depending on what she was wearing or how she had her hair. Guys would start staring from halfway down the block. As crazy as she was hot. Nobody ever treated her like I did, so I became the focal point of all that crazy. For a while it was #doesn'tmatterhad... , until she started striking me. That's when I was out. But me bailing kinda broke her and for a while she was begging me to come back. I'd parade every single terrible thing she'd ever done to me and she just accepted my anger. It was clear I'd gotten her to pull her head out of her rectum for the very first time. We got back together after a couple months and it was beautiful. Everything I'd ever dreamed of in a human relationship. We were full of laughter and joy. We were like elemental forces going from perfect opposition to harmony. Anywhere we went people would ask us how long we'd been married, or when we were going to have kids. We just had that vibe and the world picked up on it. Then, one day, on a trip together, as we were consumed in a lovers' embrace, it struck me. There I was getting everything I ever dreamed of and more with this girl, but it wasn't enough. It didn't make up for all of the bad BS she had put me through. I would never trust her. I would always be aware of the indignities she was capable of inflicting upon me. I dumped her the next day on the drive home and left her at her mother's house, a couple counties away. We've tried reconnecting a few times since and it just never works. She had a disastrous rebound but the very next guy she started seriously dating, got her happily-ever-after and my Jod, does he ever look like a happy summuma with her jn their social media pics. I'm married to a girl who's still way out of my league, and is waaaay less crazy. We've made a beautiful family that brings me more happiness and life satisfaction than I've ever known. We even get told by strangers, with kind of alarming frequency, that we should have more kids because ours are so cute i know they mean well but to us it always reads as "hey you two strangers! You should have more unprotected se-" . . . But there's a raw passion between souls that I had that I know I'll never find again. That girl and I message one another every few years or so. If I ask she'll still tell me that we're soul mates. I'll still tell her that she was the one true love of my life. We both know we'll never be again, and are on our diverging paths, happy. Neither one of us will ever stop wondering "what if?".

Bet your wife thinks that's really cool.

Fugkin moron.
Don't think so. I've wondered where a couple might have ended up and wish them all the happiness I've found. But I can't think of a single one that got away. There were a couple I thought had got away long ago when it happened but later realized I was the one who escaped.
I certainly wasn't all that & a bag of chips when I was young. Dated some girls way out of my league & I knew it. I put off getting married until I could live up to that standard.
First one broke my heart, so I joined the Army and killed a bunch of little people.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
hundreds of them got away. You just can't keep 'em all. Only regret a handful.

Same here...but I was heavy into " catch and release"....
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
First one broke my heart, so I joined the Army and killed a bunch of little people.

That's the most patriotic thing I'm going to read today.

Thanks, Dan.
Wife went nuts around age 45.
After divorce I eventually got the hots for a gal at work.
Timing was off.

She then married a dumbass.

Her godmother saw me at post office 2 yrs later and asked me if I was available ( saw divorce stuff in paper ).

Not long after that shes married again.

Must be a democrat.

This was years ago so dunno whats happened since. Hell maybe remarried yet again. Dunno, dont care.

Think I proly dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by deflave

Thanks, Dan.

Indeed! Murica!

Frog----OUT!
yep…high school flame. she went her way, I went in the Army. Been married to my wife for 29 years, together 33 years. No regrets on how things turned out. As Garth said, Thank God for unanswered prayers!

Doc_Holidude
A few smart ones. smile
"Sometimes I thank God - for unanswered prayers" Truism.
None worth obsessing over and certainly no regrets.
crazy
Had one named Penny that was a grade school sweetheart.We grew apart through the rest of school but were always friends.I see her once in awhile around town and she's still smoking hot at 60 years old.
We have been married since '73.

We went out for about 7 years, off and on , sometimes were apart for a year or more.

She almost lost me, a couple times.

When she bought me a Morseth Knife , I was admiring, for a hunting trip to the Yukon Territory, I figured that was a pretty good sign.

I let a few get away.....never bothered me.

Gals started talking marriage... well ,I let 'em get away.
The only one who got away, that I really wanted to keep was taken by cancer.
I had many, many that got away. Their escape was made much easier by the fact that they had no idea whatsoever that they were in a relationship with me.
I've had two that I wish had gotten away.
May be I'm working my way towards it now.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I had many, many that got away. Their escape was made much easier by the fact that they had no idea whatsoever that they were in a relationship with me.

laugh

One shot of Scotch and I'm good looking

Two shots, and I'm witty

Third shot, and I become irresistible to women. Not that they don't try...
Yep 1 She was 17 and I was 21. I was kind of a tool at that age. I would take her home and then go to the bar with buddies.
We drifted apart but stayed friends. Then she married an even bigger tool than myself. I got married for the wrong reason.
Neither of our marriages lasted. Her 14 years and mine 12. A couple years post divorce we reconnected. August will be our 10th Anniversary
What rockinbbar said...
Originally Posted by frogman43

Thanks, Dan.

Indeed! Murica!

Frog----OUT!

No worries, I joined the Peace Corps after mine, so it all balances out, yin and yang and all that.
“I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend who, this morning, called 'out-of-the-blue' to see if I was still around.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic times we used to enjoy together. I couldn't believe it when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and rekindling a little of that 'old magic'.

'Wow!' I was flabbergasted. 'I don't know if I could keep pace with you now', I said, 'I'm a bit older and a bit grayer and balder than when you last saw me. Plus I don't really have the energy I used to have.'

She just giggled and said she was sure I would 'rise to the challenge'.

'Yeah,' I said, 'Just so long as you don't mind a waistline that's a few inches wider these days! Not to mention my total lack of muscle tone...everything is sagging, my teeth are a bit yellowed and I am developing jowls like a Great Dane!'

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby, gray haired, older men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover. Anyway, she giggled and said, 'I've put on a few pounds myself!'

So I told her to screw off. “ grin

L.W.

I did the first part, but Richard Nixon started the pullout while I had my alert orders in Ft. Sill. Was trained on another MOS and sent to understrength Germany. Trained for "another" MOS and did two others besides. We only had 95 men in our Company. Took me almost two years to get over the first Love. But been married to my Second for 49yrs! ha Thanks for your Service pard....but I still regret not piling up Communists!
Nope.
Little Annie Fanny
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Thanks, Dan.

Indeed! Murica!

Frog----OUT!

No worries, I joined the Peace Corps after mine, so it all balances out, yin and yang and all that.
Ya but dans girl didn’t have a nut sack so there is that!
laugh

J/K dude
Thank God for unanswered prayers!

I had a rebound right after First Lost Love, I "thought" I loved her but she was Bat-drizzle crazy, she later let herself go, was a drunk for years, now she is a recluse living with her mother somewhere in Texas. Dodged that bullet for sure, ha. I realized I never really "loved" but two women in my life, First & Last. ha I'm keeping this one...a "miniature Barbie Doll"...(5'1" to my 6'3")
Wow, man. F. I dated a girl way out of my league. Solid 9.* depending on what she was wearing or how she had her hair. Guys would start staring from halfway down the block. As crazy as she was hot. Nobody ever treated her like I did, so I became the focal point of all that crazy. For a while it was #doesn'tmatterhad... , until she started striking me. That's when I was out. But me bailing kinda broke her and for a while she was begging me to come back. I'd parade every single terrible thing she'd ever done to me and she just accepted my anger. It was clear I'd gotten her to pull her head out of her rectum for the very first time. We got back together after a couple months and it was beautiful. Everything I'd ever dreamed of in a human relationship. We were full of laughter and joy. We were like elemental forces going from perfect opposition to harmony. Anywhere we went people would ask us how long we'd been married, or when we were going to have kids. We just had that vibe and the world picked up on it. Then, one day, on a trip together, as we were consumed in a lovers' embrace, it struck me. There I was getting everything I ever dreamed of and more with this girl, but it wasn't enough. It didn't make up for all of the bad BS she had put me through. I would never trust her. I would always be aware of the indignities she was capable of inflicting upon me. I dumped her the next day on the drive home and left her at her mother's house, a couple counties away. We've tried reconnecting a few times since and it just never works. She had a disastrous rebound but the very next guy she started seriously dating, got her happily-ever-after and my Jod, does he ever look like a happy summuma with her jn their social media pics. I'm married to a girl who's still way out of my league, and is waaaay less crazy. We've made a beautiful family that brings me more happiness and life satisfaction than I've ever known. We even get told by strangers, with kind of alarming frequency, that we should have more kids because ours are so cute i know they mean well but to us it always reads as "hey you two strangers! You should have more unprotected se-" . . . But there's a raw passion between souls that I had that I know I'll never find again. That girl and I message one another every few years or so. If I ask she'll still tell me that we're soul mates. I'll still tell her that she was the one true love of my life. We both know we'll never be again, and are on our diverging paths, happy. Neither one of us will ever stop wondering "what if?".
Get some help man...
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Fugkin moron.

Laughing, that dude? should write romance novels or Hallmark screenplays.
Yes. I had her tied up but she escaped anyway.
I am glad they got away.... whew
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Thanks, Dan.

Indeed! Murica!

Frog----OUT!

Ya but dans girl didn’t have a nut sack so there is that!
laugh

J/K dude

No worries,

Two Peace Corps horror stories, one guy missed his girl so bad he went home after six months, finds her living with some guy. “I didn’t tell you” she said “because you were going to Africa anyway.”

‘Nother one, his fiancé was in our group, in Ghana, a hot blonde, he waited for her in the States. The military coup goes down, all communication was cut off. This guy was so worried about her he flies into Togo, bribes the Border Guards to cross illegally into Ghana.

First time in Africa, right after the coup, he makes his way alone to his fiancé’s village. My buddy was sitting on her front porch smoking a cigarette when the guy comes walking up the street.

We all felt so bad for that guy. Anyhoo... she dumped my buddy in turn when we got back to the ‘States.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Fugkin moron.

Laughing, that dude? should write romance novels or Hallmark screenplays.

Better figure out what a paragraph is before he signs up for that job.
[quote=hanco]Had one in high school, Vicki dumped me for a guy already out of high school, broke my heart. She had baby at seventeen, her sister raised the baby, she got into drugs, dead at 40. Maybe I was lucky.[/quote]

Maybe?????? confused

Beav,

sign this guy up for understatement of the year award! grin
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Yes. I had her tied up but she escaped anyway.

Reminds me of the old Emo Phillips joke about him trying to get a girl to come home with him. She asked if he had cable, and he replied, “No, but I think the ropes will be strong enough”
She moved out of state. If I hadn't lost that one, I wouldn't have found the one. Married to the best woman I know for 43 years.

Wow that all sounds serious

I’m good with a nut and a bologna sammich.
Originally Posted by slumlord

as long as she brought it to me and it didn't have any damn "less than miraculous Whip" on it.
She left 24 yrs too late.
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’m thinking vfrider is the latest Maser sock puppet.
The first one I ever wanted to stay never left. 62 years - and we went to the local Independence Day parade this morning - had a bunch of fun. Fireworks tonight.
© 24hourcampfire