Home
Epoch TV With Julie Kelly And Lee Smith
Rumble Video
They may get that civil war they want....
"The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone." -Unknown
Waiting for them to articulate some compelling reason why the Dems would do that, or at least some evidence of the theory.

There’s no doubt in my mind, they want Trump in prison. But I don’t see how that helps the midterms.
Originally Posted by Morewood
"The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy... but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone." -Unknown

Unknown???

I think that’s from a Jack Carr book…
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Waiting for them to articulate some compelling reason why the Dems would do that, or at least some evidence of the theory.

There’s no doubt in my mind, they want Trump in prison. But I don’t see how that helps the midterms.
Of course I have no evidence and this is speculation on my part, but I can see how they might think if they could do such a thing it would either scare or discourage opposition from campaigning/voting against them. Desperation move, but they are desperate. No way in Hell can they run on their record of achievements, so they have to either intimidate the opposition or discourage them so badly that they have no hope and just don't vote. About 25% or so will vote for them no matter what so they have just about half of what they need to win guaranteed to start with in a fair election. They know the upcoming midterms are vitally important, so they are going to get plain out junk yard dog nasty and mean. No such thing as ethics or legalities. They control the Justice Department and can enforce or ignore any laws they choose. They can even enforce laws that don't exist. By the time, if ever, they may loose a bogus arrest case in court, it is months later and the damage has been done. Yeah, you may beat the charge finally in court, but how many tens or hundreds of thousands plus in legal expense will it cost you? It does not cost the Justice Department prosecutors a damn thing. Either way, you loose, guilty or innocent.
The sad truth is they can arrest whoever they want to, no one is going to do schit.
Never gonna happen.
Never a Long Time ..
We’re dealing with Psychopaths ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Never gonna happen.

If it does, they’ll wake to the reality that January 6th wasn’t an insurrection…
Originally Posted by Henryseale

Of course I have no evidence and this is speculation on my part, but I can see how they might think if they could do such a thing it would either scare or discourage opposition from campaigning/voting against them. Desperation move, but they are desperate. No way in Hell can they run on their record of achievements, so they have to either intimidate the opposition or discourage them so badly that they have no hope and just don't vote. About 25% or so will vote for them no matter what so they have just about half of what they need to win guaranteed to start with in a fair election. They know the upcoming midterms are vitally important, so they are going to get plain out junk yard dog nasty and mean. No such thing as ethics or legalities. They control the Justice Department and can enforce or ignore any laws they choose. They can even enforce laws that don't exist. By the time, if ever, they may loose a bogus arrest case in court, it is months later and the damage has been done. Yeah, you may beat the charge finally in court, but how many tens or hundreds of thousands plus in legal expense will it cost you? It does not cost the Justice Department prosecutors a damn thing. Either way, you loose, guilty or innocent.

This is pretty much where we are at. "They" have unlimited resources of time, money and people. All this is a well organized, well funded, and highly planned program to achieve their intended agenda of destroying anyone who disagrees or opposes them. Right and wrong are irrelevant. They might not prevail in each individual case, but you will be destroyed socially and economically.
Justice Kavanaugh was at Morton's restaurant having supper when a group of protestors arrived out front and forced him to leave by a back entrance. Where did these people come from? How were they brought together in such a short time? Who oganized them? Were they paid to be there? Do they have jobs and families to support or is this their job? These and other questions remain to be answered but are never asked.
Driving down a road in Rural NC today and saw a Trump 2020 sign . Funny I didn't see any Biden signs at all.
That just might give us the Super Majority we want…..
Originally Posted by DMc
They may get that civil war they want....

I agree.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Driving down a road in Rural NC today and saw a Trump 2020 sign . Funny I didn't see any Biden signs at all.
I see a lot more “Let’s go Brandon” shirts and signs than I do Biden. About the only time that I see Biden is an “I did that” sticker at gas pumps.
1776.. The Deivine Wind .. 1861 The Deivine Wind.
1942 The Deivine Wind ..
There’s a Wind Blowing..

Originally Posted by Borchardt
The sad truth is they can arrest whoever they want to, no one is going to do schit.

This ^^^^^^^
At some point..

I've seen a few Biden/Harris yard signs.... Not many.
If the crooked ass Jan 6th “committee of fools” had anything on President Trump that they could arrest him for, they’d have done it already.
All this Bullschitt SchittShow is nothing more than another “Russian Collusion” Scam.

They fear Trump more than anything. Especially all of the DemoRat Congress Critters in the Swamp and The Deep State.

If the Presidential Election were held today, President Trump would win in the biggest Landslide in History.

That is, if there’s still such a thing as “fair elections” 🤪

Unknown???

I think that’s from a Jack Carr book…

Link it. Genuinely curious.

because they will use it to make conservatives villans, anyone who wants anything to do with what Trump stood for will be destroyed. Younger, more easily influences people will view conservatives as evil and actually law breakers. We are already radicals, Nazis, white supremists etc. Its why they want our guns. To borrow a term from the Marvel movies, we are approaching the "end game".

Very true. To me, there's no better proof of this than our combat veterans, especially the greatest generation that went off to fight WW II.
Trump is the cleanest SOB in the country. Who else has been investigated and audited nonstop for the last 6 years with nothing to show for it?
45 100 , I touched on this briefly in another post .
You never know when your setting in the same restaurant, church , or your own home for that matter with a quiet activists .
Either someone in his family , workplace , or Joe lib that just happened to be in the restaurant could have dropped a dime on him .
Then there is govt intimidation , you can bet your azz there are lots of royally pissed off Democrats at govt level about recent decisions of the SC .
Kenneth
2 1/2 more years of Biden. I’m betting there won’t be a lot left to give a Fugk by then and enough people might be willing to melt some barrels to actually see some changes.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Never gonna happen.

If it does, they’ll wake to the reality that January 6th wasn’t an insurrection…

Exactly. I’m not sure the left realizes what really could have happened.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
2 1/2 more years of Biden. I’m betting there won’t be a lot left to give a Fugk by then and enough people might be willing to melt some barrels to actually see some changes.

Biden won’t make another 2 1/2 years…half the time, he can’t even string together a dozen words to form a coherent sentence…and that’s when he’s reading from a tele prompter…
You all need to take an hour and watch the Video that was offered. I watched it and it shows what very well may happen, and it not pretty in the least. In fact, it will change everything horribly. What may happen is that Trump and all those who support him will be killed and then Obama will take Bidens place. And then the anti-christ will have arrived.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Never gonna happen.

Exactly. I’m not sure the left realizes what really could have happened.

Or can.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Trump is the cleanest SOB in the country. Who else has been investigated and audited nonstop for the last 6 years with nothing to show for it?

That’s the truth.

They couldnt even find an overdue library book after all the millions of tax payer money spent.....
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

That’s the truth.

They couldnt even find an overdue library book after all the millions of tax payer money spent.....
The lieberal demoncraps don't care. Satan is their god and they will kill and destroy all they please.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
If the Presidential Election were held today, President Trump would win in the biggest Landslide in History.
Trump already won the biggest landslide presidential election in American history. Who believes Joe even got 50 million votes yet he is credited with something like 84 million..

I do have to grudgingly admit, I admire their audacity in pulling that off. If only Republicans could fight like that.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Trump already won the biggest landslide presidential election in American history. Who believes Joe even got 50 million votes yet he is credited with something like 84 million..

I do have to grudgingly admit, I admire their audacity in pulling that off. If only Republicans could fight like that.
You are a foolish bitch! Now that they know how to steal the elections they will never quit
Isn’t Hillary Clinton supposed to be arrested too? LOL!!
Waiting for the other foot to drop.

Don’t schit yourself, the Republicans were just as much a part of The Steal as the Democrats, think Kemp, Vos, Duecy, Ratshitburger, just to name a few.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Don’t schit yourself, the Republicans were just as much a part of The Steal as the Democrats, think Kemp, Vos, Duecy, Ratshitburger, just to name a few.

Exactly, they could have never pulled it off with out help from the republican establishment.
They all clouded the steal that’s for sure .
But it was the agencies that totally strangled any opposition.
To many little deeds done by those who might have wanted to speak out , but were told look at these and STFU .
To greedy to think it might come a time things would get this bizarre and their greed was tying their hands .
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
They all clouded the steal that’s for sure .
But it was the agencies that totally strangled any opposition.
To many little deeds done by those who might have wanted to speak out , but were told look at these and STFU .
To greedy to think it might come a time things would get this bizarre and their greed was tying their hands .
Kenneth
Just remember those Agencies were under Republican control during the planning of The Steal.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Borchardt

This ^^^^^^^

Yes, amazing at the number of people kidding themselves. ChipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi

You've got to be kidding!
Originally Posted by RickyD
You all need to take an hour and watch the Video that was offered. I watched it and it shows what very well may happen, and it not pretty in the least. In fact, it will change everything horribly. What may happen is that Trump and all those who support him will be killed and then Obama will take Bidens place. And then the anti-christ will have arrived.
I think it's obvious that Joe will not make 2 1/2 more years. Kamala is not up to the task of being the president. We are going to have a Constitutional crisis sometime between now and the election of 2024. Plan on it. I can only hope it is after the 2022 mid term and we have a republican in the Speaker of the House seat. I see a worst case scenario if it happens before the 2022 mid term. Nancy Pelosi as the VP and Kamal as the president. Wholly [bleep] knuckles !!

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
I think it's obvious that Joe will not make 2 1/2 more years. Kamala is not up to the task of being the president. We are going to have a Constitutional crisis sometime between now and the election of 2024. Plan on it. I can only hope it is after the 2022 mid term and we have a republican in the Speaker of the House seat. I see a worst case scenario if it happens before the 2022 mid term. Nancy Pelosi as the VP and Kamal as the president. Wholly [bleep] knuckles !!

kwg
Why do you think Pelosi will be VP
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg
Why do you think Pelosi will be VP

The dems owe her for all the good years she has given them. Just like Joe and hillary. The dems elevated them because they "earned" it. Bob Dole was another one the republicans elevated. Nancy is a shoe in for the next VP slot when Joe leaves. Joe would of been gone by now if the DNC had made a better choice for VP. Kamala cannot do the president's job. The democRATs need a strong personality to support Kamala and Nancy has earned that spot. It's a short walk from Speaker of the House to VP. We are going to see this all unfold about late September and early October. Otherwise, the dems are going to take a huge beating in November. It will be a last ditch effort by the democRATs to prove to Americans they can govern. Joe has failed at that and this is a "hail Mary" move to fix the upside down democRAt party.

If it doesn't happen before the election and the dems make the moves after the election you might as well consider it a coup. I find it hard to believe the dems are going to allow the people to make the choices via the ballot box and allow a duly elected republican to take the Speakers chair. I don't see it happening. China won't allow it either and I think China has their hands clear up Nancy's and Kamala's ass making them nothing more than sock puppets.

You don't know just how much I hope I am wrong and when it's all over you can laugh at me and my outrageous prediction.

kwg
Think Newsome

I always wonder why those voting machines were call Dominion Machines..
Your Right all Those Republican Legislatures appropriating Money to Buy Them..
And no discussion would be complete without mentioning
SC Captain JOLLY Roger 🏴‍☠️
The Judge with no Sea Legs .. No Standing eYe Say ..

I learned in High School sports... you play by your opponent's rule book, or you loose...

I don't understand why so many on the right continually stand down against these radical democRats...

and these antifa and NLM people, they need to just start disappearing... it should get to the point that they are even afraid to use a public restroom.

there is a hell of a lot more of us, than there is of them....

these people are no different than drug using nomads...
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

That’s the truth.

The lieberal demoncraps don't care. Satan is their god and they will kill and destroy all they please.

They didn't you....or me.

The left has been patient all these years and now, when they think they see the finish line they are in a hurry.

They are in a hurry because not everyone has drank the kool aide; many more are regretting their first sips.

There are a lot of people, fat, old and really comfortable; but don't confuse those things with people who are afraid of work, afraid of the dark or have ran away from every bad situation life has handed them. Quite the contrary.

The Covidiots were a trial run at the numbers for the sheep count.
© 24hourcampfire