Home
Posted By: Houston_2 Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Hired law firm Wachtell to file and handle the suit against Musk’s withdrawal from the 44billion$ buyout deal.

Fortune
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Toot's a kghunt.

AP
Posted By: rong Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
They may be cutting thier own throat if the "Bot" issue is true.
Then he still may get it on the cheap.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Originally Posted by rong
This, he prolly already has the goods.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by rong
This, he prolly already has the goods.

I’d think so. He didn’t go into this blindfolded.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Not good for their stock price in the short term.
It it comes out that there’s a larger percentage of fake accounts than suspected, it’s going to be very bad long term.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not good for their stock price in the short term.
It it comes out that there’s a larger percentage of fake accounts than suspected, it’s going to be very bad long term.
I think that would be the time to buy. Once Elon gets it for 27B, stock will skyrocket.
Twitter didn’t seek a sale and now Musk doesn’t want to buy.

Should be a legal morass of the highest order.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Clam
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
They are focusing on bots and forgetting employees and board members openly admit to sabotage and insubordination.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Well, they kicked me off for telling Keith Olbermann I was looking forward to the news of his stroke….. fugk em…..
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
They are focusing on bots and forgetting employees and board members openly admit to sabotage and insubordination.

The Discovery process should turn up some interesting stuff.
Posted By: Steve Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
He's boxed them in. They can't walk away without tacitly admitting there's a problem. Seems to me anyway.
Originally Posted by Steve
He's boxed them in. They can't walk away without tacitly admitting there's a problem. Seems to me anyway.

I’m thinking the same but there is a due diligence matter which Musk was flagged for earlier in the process.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
These buy out deals have exception clauses. Musk and his law team ain't dumb. Twitter is playing a PR game, but they gonna lose.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
These buy out deals have exception clauses. Musk and his law team ain't dumb. Twitter is playing a PR game, but they gonna lose.

Heh. He ain’t no business rookie for sure.
Posted By: Hunterapp Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Been jerking his chain for long enough. Turnabout will be fair play!
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
He's got the Twitter directors over a barrel- - - - -they're just praying he uses a lot of Vaseline when he sticks a big dhick up their bungholes!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
He's got the Twitter directors over a barrel- - - - -they're just praying he uses a lot of Vaseline when he sticks a big dhick up their bungholes!

I’m not totally sure.

Twitter initiated the suit. They must feel that they’re on some type of solid ground by precedent.

Either that or they’re just simply pissed off about being left standing at the altar and missing a big payday of 44 billion $.
Posted By: readonly Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
That is the richest law firm in the world...they're not messing around.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Let’s just hope there aren’t any shenanigans in court.

And, Elon needs to watch his back. He is going after the machine and we have seen what they are capable of.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Hired law firm Wachtell to file and handle the suit against Musk’s withdrawal from the 44billion$ buyout deal.

Fortune

This indicates they have not filed a lawsuit yet. My guess is they hired a prestigious law firm and are now seeking advice on how to get out of this mess and save face.
Posted By: Toddly Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22

I’m not totally sure.

Twitter initiated the suit. They must feel that they’re on some type of solid ground by precedent.

Either that or they’re just simply pissed off about being left standing at the altar and missing a big payday of 44 billion $.
Twitters only move is to bluff!

Twitter was screaming No when Musk threatened to buy them…… Now they’re going to sue him for not buying them!
Either way, musk wins.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Musk is not that experienced at pulling out.

I think he is going to have to pay.

Sycamore
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22

I’m not totally sure.

It's a lot more fun to watch than any Sportsball game the NPCs love to watch.

Pass the popcorn and I am rootin for Team Elon in this match. grin
Posted By: tnscouter Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Sycamore

I see what you did there. Nice, but I'm betting on daddy Elon. - tnscouter
Posted By: ironbender Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Elon’s response on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1546344529460174849/photo/1
Posted By: JeffA Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
[Linked Image]
^^^^

That is good !!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Trump said Saturday at the Alaska rally that he had looked at the Twitter contract with Musk.

Too funny. Twitter forgot. Trump hits back ten times harder.

Elon Musk dropped this Friday. Humm. What do you think Twitter stock will do on 7 - 11? Hey, that's today!

Freaking Q must have been a prophet. Glad I shorted Twitter and FB.

Thanks Q, FOR HELPING ME CONNECT THE DOTS. cool

Posted By: Teal Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Couple of things - the "due diligence" thing is a moot point. Just because he waived it, doesn't mean you can perpetuate fraud. Twitter said they have less than X% bots - DD or not, that must be true. Not only for the purchase but the SEC. There's been talks of people going from 10's of thousands of followers to less than 100 when they did a bot purge. I can't find it now but one person lamented that everyone they interacted with there in 10 years was an AI bot, not real human. They're an influencer getting paid for their engagement - not really their fault but Twitter makes revenue based on engagement. This person's "job" disappeared overnight because it was based on fake "influence". Same with Facebook and Instagram - think about the bot fall out.

All that goes away and you see 2 of the largest "tech-net" companies basically have the same value as your local dive bar. Also - the "voice" touted by the left? The "millions of people that agree with them" - suddenly get exposed as figments of binary fiction. Same with the millions of XXX gender/YYYY disadvantaged groups that all take to Twitter/IG/FB/Snap etc to protest the right.

All that disappears. All of that is a nightmare for the left.

Say what you want about Elon but calling the richest man alive "an idiot" seems to show a lack of critical thinking. He didn't get there by being stupid and not thinking/being steps ahead. He also didn't get there without some pretty heavy legal hitters himself. He has the data - either Twitter materially breeched the contract for purchase or they didn't. At this point - it might not even be about the actual % bots but if Twitter simply provided data how and when they said they would. Either you did or didn't. Elon isn't surprised in the least about the possible suit - he expects it because he knew it would trigger the second he cancelled the deal.

I don't see Elon doing this 1/2 assed.
MAGA

Originally Posted by Teal
Couple of things - the "due diligence" thing is a moot point. Just because he waive it, doesn't mean you can perpetuate fraud. Twitter said they have less than X% bots - DD or not, that must be true. Not only for the purchase but the SEC. There's been talks of people going from 10's of thousands of followers to less than 100 when they did a bot purge. I can't find it now but one person lamented that everyone they interacted with there in 10 years was an AI bot, not real human. They're an influencer getting paid for their engagement - not really their fault but Twitter makes revenue based on engagement. This person's "job" disappeared overnight because it was based on fake "influence". Same with Facebook and Instagram - think about the bot fall out.

All that goes away and you see 2 of the largest "tech-net" companies basically have the same value as your local dive bar. Also - the "voice" touted by the left? The "millions of people that agree with them" - suddenly get exposed as figments of binary fiction. Same with the millions of XXX gender/YYYY disadvantaged groups that all take to Twitter/IG/FB/Snap etc to protest the right.

Say what you want about Elon but calling the richest man alive "an idiot" seems to show a lack of thinking. He didn't get there by being stupid and thinking steps ahead. He also didn't get there without some pretty heavy legal hitters himself. He has the data - either Twitter materially breeched the contract for purchase or they didn't. At this point - it might not even be about the actual % bots but if Twitter simply provided data how and when they said they would. Either you did or didn't. Elon isn't surprised in the least about the possible suit - he expects it because he knew it would trigger the second he canx the deal.

Trump and Musk are putting the screws to Twitter BOD

Musk made the offer. The bod had to accept it or be sued by shareholders.

Then when they accepted it, Elon put their meat on the chopping block. Someone somewhere somehow knew the bastards were lying to the SEC and had decided to whack them.

How did Tru..., uh, someone know the BOD was lying to the SEC.

Answer: Wizards and Warlocks.

How did Trump know he won by a landslide?

How did Trump win against a crooked House in 2016?

Answer: Wizards and Warlocks

Someone was playing checkers when they should have been playing chess.... 4 D chess. smile

He doesn't do anything half assed, that's why he has the money.
Even when he goes to the trouble of making a kid he makes two or three at a time.

The posters here that ridicule him are hilarious.

YER FUGGERS R FUGHKED

Before Trump is finished, he will destroy the Bolshevik owned, crooked, little guy screwing NWO's SEC.

They are one of the reasons he agreed to run.

He hates the NWO cabal, as does Putin.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Couple of things - the "due diligence" thing is a moot point. Just because he waive it, doesn't mean you can perpetuate fraud. Twitter said they have less than X% bots - DD or not, that must be true. Not only for the purchase but the SEC. There's been talks of people going from 10's of thousands of followers to less than 100 when they did a bot purge. I can't find it now but one person lamented that everyone they interacted with there in 10 years was an AI bot, not real human. They're an influencer getting paid for their engagement - not really their fault but Twitter makes revenue based on engagement. This person's "job" disappeared overnight because it was based on fake "influence". Same with Facebook and Instagram - think about the bot fall out.

Say what you want about Elon but calling the richest man alive "an idiot" seems to show a lack of thinking. He didn't get there by being stupid and thinking steps ahead. He also didn't get there without some pretty heavy legal hitters himself. He has the data - either Twitter materially breeched the contract for purchase or they didn't. At this point - it might not even be about the actual % bots but if Twitter simply provided data how and when they said they would. Either you did or didn't. Elon isn't surprised in the least about the possible suit - he expects it because he knew it would trigger the second he canx the deal.

Then when they accepted it, Elon put their meat on the chopping block. Someone somewhere somehow knew the bastards were lying to the SEC and had decided to whack them.

Someone was playing checkers when they should have been playing chess.... 4 D chess. smile

Rush had stated several times that Twitter’s Influencers were mostly if not all Bots for years. This is nothing knew, or Earth Shattering revelation.
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Let’s just hope there aren’t any shenanigans in court.

And, Elon needs to watch his back. He is going after the machine and we have seen what they are capable of.
Very, very important point.

This is not Musk against Twitter, this is Musk against the Power of the DEEP STATE.
Twitter, FB, Snap, Insta and others are going the hate it when it comes out they're the ones making the bots. Salting the earth as it were to drive up engagement to show to advertisers to drive up pricing and investment.

Be like if the NFL had a giant server farm spoofing people "streaming" their games to drive up advertising costs for Pepsi/Budweiser etc.

I have a hunch - 90% of those bots will turn out to be "home grown".
I think driving up pricing and increasing value is just a byproduct of the original intent of influence and control
Originally Posted by steve4102

Rush had stated several times that Twitter’s Influencers were mostly if not all Bots for years. This is nothing knew, or Earth Shattering revelation.

Duh? It's pretty earth shattering to the lying deep state players on the BOD who are getting payback for screwing over Trump..

Of course, only someone who lives his life thinking and saying NOTHING IS HAPPENING could miss what's going on here.

It's pretty earth shaking to s lot of people who wanted to retire and are holding a lot of stock. You think the wont be suing the bod?

You havent a clue. TRUMP IS TAKING THE BULLHORN FROM THE CABAL.

Q told us years before we heard of Truth Social that Trump would get his own platform. When it happened and you had to eat crow you acted like, "Big deal" and still kept pushing your swill.

You kept with the NOTHING IS BEING DONE BS and now you act like Twitter getting whacked is nothing because people knew they were crooks.

I guess when CNN, NBC and Hillary and Hunter and Piglosi and Zero get theirs you will say it's no big deal because everyone knew they were crooks.

Get over feasting on your own BS.
LOL
Like I said Rush talked about Twitter Bots influencing Corporate America and others for years. This is nothing new, unless of course you didn’t listen to Rush
Here is a clue as to what's going on, Stevie so you dont have to Wonder.

LOL
Like I said Rush talked about Twitter Bots influencing Corporate America and others for years. This is nothing new, unless of course you didn’t listen to Rush

Like you said, everybody knew. BFD. Lots of people know lost of stuff. When something gets done about it, it's a big deal.

You still dont have a clue. You thought nothing was being done.

You down what's happening because it proves you were wrong.

Maybe you dont care, but a lot of people like the fact the crooks are getting whacked. That's another thing you said would never happen

Keep digging that hole.

PS. LOL
LOL

Like you said, everybody knew. BFD.

You still dont have a clue. You thought nothing was being done.

You down what's happening because it proves you were wrong.

Maybe you dont care, but a lot of people like the fact the crooks are getting whacked. That's another thing you said would never happen

Keep digging that hole.

PS. LOL

LOL
Yup like I said the existence of millions of Twitter Bot Influencers is not earth shattering news

The fact that these Bots are going to be exposed in court is interesting as hell and fun to watch, but don’t forget who and what controls the courts, the SEC and everything else and No it’s not The Patriots
Posted By: smokepole Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Toot's a kghunt.

AP

No, that was first reported by UPI.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Toot's a kghunt.

AP

I read it on the CDC app.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22

Oh büllshit.
You don’t have the scratch to cover your own $1000 wagers; you aren’t shorting TWTR because of Q’s “prophecies.” GMAFB.
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Originally Posted by JeffA
[Linked Image]

And thats not just some meme circulating on the net. That was what Musk put on his own Twitter feed.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Originally Posted by smokepole
Toot's a kghunt.

AP

I read it on the CDC app.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Twitter Sues - 07/11/22
Will Twitter admit to the bots and retain them anyway or admit to them and then delete them?
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Oh büllshit.
You don’t have the scratch to cover your own $1000 wagers; you aren’t shorting TWTR because of Q’s “prophecies.” GMAFB.

I love it when pukes bear false witness.

Thanks. GOD Bless, as your needs may be.

Sycamore

Tell us what you thought of Bidet and Zero.

Do you think Trump is going to take down Piggy, Zero, Kilery, Bidens, Schietfy and Comey?
Twitter has to have a catastrophic number of bots.
Just judging from what we have here right now.

Registered Users 614

Guests (?) Anonymous 1597

Bots 1129
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Twitter Sues - 07/12/22
Twitter, FB, Snap, Insta and others are going the hate it when it comes out they're the ones making the bots. Salting the earth as it were to drive up engagement to show to advertisers to drive up pricing and investment.

Be like if the NFL had a giant server farm spoofing people "streaming" their games to drive up advertising costs for Pepsi/Budweiser etc.

Is that anything like telling people almost all of your condos are sold in order to get them to buy one?

It sounds like New York City marketing to me.

Or as some have called it: "business hyperbole"
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Twitter Sues - 07/12/22

Is that anything like telling people almost all of your condos are sold in order to get them to buy one?

It sounds like New York City marketing to me.

Or as some have called it: "business hyperbole"

Or more like Rs push wheelchair grannies off cliffs or the icebergs will be gone in 10 years or NY will be under water in 10 years or all of mankind will die in 10 years if we dont vote for your POS dimocommie NWO traitors to save us?
Posted By: kingston Re: Twitter Sues - 07/12/22

For at least 5 years, Renegade50 has had the same theory about SysOp on here.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Twitter Sues - 07/12/22
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Oh büllshit.

I love it when pukes bear false witness.

Thanks. GOD Bless, as your needs may be.

Thanks jag.
As Q predicted, Twitter was down 11% today.
Your short must be doing quite well.
What does tomorrow bring? What’s the plan?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Twitter Sues - 07/12/22
I have posted Qs drop a few times. FB and Twitter go into receivership or become public utilities.

That was before Elon jumped in, however.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Twitter Sues - 07/12/22
Ah.

I can see clearly now.
© 24hourcampfire