Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Let’s just hope there aren’t any shenanigans in court.

And, Elon needs to watch his back. He is going after the machine and we have seen what they are capable of.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Hired law firm Wachtell to file and handle the suit against Musk’s withdrawal from the 44billion$ buyout deal.

Fortune

This indicates they have not filed a lawsuit yet. My guess is they hired a prestigious law firm and are now seeking advice on how to get out of this mess and save face.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
He's got the Twitter directors over a barrel- - - - -they're just praying he uses a lot of Vaseline when he sticks a big dhick up their bungholes!

I’m not totally sure.

Twitter initiated the suit. They must feel that they’re on some type of solid ground by precedent.

Either that or they’re just simply pissed off about being left standing at the altar and missing a big payday of 44 billion $.
Twitters only move is to bluff!

Twitter was screaming No when Musk threatened to buy them…… Now they’re going to sue him for not buying them!
Either way, musk wins.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Musk is not that experienced at pulling out.

I think he is going to have to pay.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
He's got the Twitter directors over a barrel- - - - -they're just praying he uses a lot of Vaseline when he sticks a big dhick up their bungholes!

I’m not totally sure.

Twitter initiated the suit. They must feel that they’re on some type of solid ground by precedent.

Either that or they’re just simply pissed off about being left standing at the altar and missing a big payday of 44 billion $.

It's a lot more fun to watch than any Sportsball game the NPCs love to watch.

Pass the popcorn and I am rootin for Team Elon in this match. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Musk is not that experienced at pulling out.

I think he is going to have to pay.

Sycamore

I see what you did there. Nice, but I'm betting on daddy Elon. - tnscouter

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^^

That is good !!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump said Saturday at the Alaska rally that he had looked at the Twitter contract with Musk.

Too funny. Twitter forgot. Trump hits back ten times harder.

Elon Musk dropped this Friday. Humm. What do you think Twitter stock will do on 7 - 11? Hey, that's today!

Freaking Q must have been a prophet. Glad I shorted Twitter and FB.

Thanks Q, FOR HELPING ME CONNECT THE DOTS. cool

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Couple of things - the "due diligence" thing is a moot point. Just because he waived it, doesn't mean you can perpetuate fraud. Twitter said they have less than X% bots - DD or not, that must be true. Not only for the purchase but the SEC. There's been talks of people going from 10's of thousands of followers to less than 100 when they did a bot purge. I can't find it now but one person lamented that everyone they interacted with there in 10 years was an AI bot, not real human. They're an influencer getting paid for their engagement - not really their fault but Twitter makes revenue based on engagement. This person's "job" disappeared overnight because it was based on fake "influence". Same with Facebook and Instagram - think about the bot fall out.

All that goes away and you see 2 of the largest "tech-net" companies basically have the same value as your local dive bar. Also - the "voice" touted by the left? The "millions of people that agree with them" - suddenly get exposed as figments of binary fiction. Same with the millions of XXX gender/YYYY disadvantaged groups that all take to Twitter/IG/FB/Snap etc to protest the right.

All that disappears. All of that is a nightmare for the left.

Say what you want about Elon but calling the richest man alive "an idiot" seems to show a lack of critical thinking. He didn't get there by being stupid and not thinking/being steps ahead. He also didn't get there without some pretty heavy legal hitters himself. He has the data - either Twitter materially breeched the contract for purchase or they didn't. At this point - it might not even be about the actual % bots but if Twitter simply provided data how and when they said they would. Either you did or didn't. Elon isn't surprised in the least about the possible suit - he expects it because he knew it would trigger the second he cancelled the deal.

I don't see Elon doing this 1/2 assed.

Me

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
MAGA

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Teal
Couple of things - the "due diligence" thing is a moot point. Just because he waive it, doesn't mean you can perpetuate fraud. Twitter said they have less than X% bots - DD or not, that must be true. Not only for the purchase but the SEC. There's been talks of people going from 10's of thousands of followers to less than 100 when they did a bot purge. I can't find it now but one person lamented that everyone they interacted with there in 10 years was an AI bot, not real human. They're an influencer getting paid for their engagement - not really their fault but Twitter makes revenue based on engagement. This person's "job" disappeared overnight because it was based on fake "influence". Same with Facebook and Instagram - think about the bot fall out.

All that goes away and you see 2 of the largest "tech-net" companies basically have the same value as your local dive bar. Also - the "voice" touted by the left? The "millions of people that agree with them" - suddenly get exposed as figments of binary fiction. Same with the millions of XXX gender/YYYY disadvantaged groups that all take to Twitter/IG/FB/Snap etc to protest the right.

Say what you want about Elon but calling the richest man alive "an idiot" seems to show a lack of thinking. He didn't get there by being stupid and thinking steps ahead. He also didn't get there without some pretty heavy legal hitters himself. He has the data - either Twitter materially breeched the contract for purchase or they didn't. At this point - it might not even be about the actual % bots but if Twitter simply provided data how and when they said they would. Either you did or didn't. Elon isn't surprised in the least about the possible suit - he expects it because he knew it would trigger the second he canx the deal.

Trump and Musk are putting the screws to Twitter BOD

Musk made the offer. The bod had to accept it or be sued by shareholders.

Then when they accepted it, Elon put their meat on the chopping block. Someone somewhere somehow knew the bastards were lying to the SEC and had decided to whack them.

How did Tru..., uh, someone know the BOD was lying to the SEC.

Answer: Wizards and Warlocks.

How did Trump know he won by a landslide?

How did Trump win against a crooked House in 2016?

Answer: Wizards and Warlocks

Someone was playing checkers when they should have been playing chess.... 4 D chess. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/11/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He doesn't do anything half assed, that's why he has the money.
Even when he goes to the trouble of making a kid he makes two or three at a time.

The posters here that ridicule him are hilarious.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

YER FUGGERS R FUGHKED

Before Trump is finished, he will destroy the Bolshevik owned, crooked, little guy screwing NWO's SEC.

They are one of the reasons he agreed to run.

He hates the NWO cabal, as does Putin.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/11/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Couple of things - the "due diligence" thing is a moot point. Just because he waive it, doesn't mean you can perpetuate fraud. Twitter said they have less than X% bots - DD or not, that must be true. Not only for the purchase but the SEC. There's been talks of people going from 10's of thousands of followers to less than 100 when they did a bot purge. I can't find it now but one person lamented that everyone they interacted with there in 10 years was an AI bot, not real human. They're an influencer getting paid for their engagement - not really their fault but Twitter makes revenue based on engagement. This person's "job" disappeared overnight because it was based on fake "influence". Same with Facebook and Instagram - think about the bot fall out.

Say what you want about Elon but calling the richest man alive "an idiot" seems to show a lack of thinking. He didn't get there by being stupid and thinking steps ahead. He also didn't get there without some pretty heavy legal hitters himself. He has the data - either Twitter materially breeched the contract for purchase or they didn't. At this point - it might not even be about the actual % bots but if Twitter simply provided data how and when they said they would. Either you did or didn't. Elon isn't surprised in the least about the possible suit - he expects it because he knew it would trigger the second he canx the deal.

Trump and Musk are putting the screws to Twitter BOD

Musk made the offer. The bod had to accept it or be sued by shareholders.

Then when they accepted it, Elon put their meat on the chopping block. Someone somewhere somehow knew the bastards were lying to the SEC and had decided to whack them.

How did Tru..., uh, someone know the BOD was lying to the SEC.

How did Trump know he won by a landslide?

How did Trump win against a crooked House in 2016?

Answer: Wizards and Warlocks

Someone was playing checkers when they should have been playing chess.... 4 D chess. smile

Rush had stated several times that Twitter’s Influencers were mostly if not all Bots for years. This is nothing knew, or Earth Shattering revelation.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Let’s just hope there aren’t any shenanigans in court.

And, Elon needs to watch his back. He is going after the machine and we have seen what they are capable of.
Very, very important point.

This is not Musk against Twitter, this is Musk against the Power of the DEEP STATE.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Twitter, FB, Snap, Insta and others are going the hate it when it comes out they're the ones making the bots. Salting the earth as it were to drive up engagement to show to advertisers to drive up pricing and investment.

Be like if the NFL had a giant server farm spoofing people "streaming" their games to drive up advertising costs for Pepsi/Budweiser etc.

I have a hunch - 90% of those bots will turn out to be "home grown".

Me

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think driving up pricing and increasing value is just a byproduct of the original intent of influence and control

Last edited by steve4102; 07/11/22.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (2ndwind, 308xray, 41rem, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 60 invisible), 1,685 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,024
Posts18,520,825
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.