Home
In light of the Jan 6 Committee apparently moving the treason commission toward indicting Trump.for treason i have decided to post this video claiming the World Wide move of taking over the peoples of the earth. The Cabal is acting and claiming the people have started a revolution.
India is covered in riots along with Denmark, Sri Lanka, China etc.

Govt in Sri L stopped fertilizer sales and closed banks.
Banks closed in China.

Looks like the crap is fixing to hit the fan.
So i ask the Believers to pray for the Lords intervention for our welfare often this evening and i pray GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PATRIOTS.

As for the dimocommies, you can go to Hell

https://rumble.com/v1bxef7-stay-ins...-they-are-calling-this-a-revolution.html
World Govts Collapsing?

https://rumble.com/v1bxehz-monkey-werx-sitrep-7.11.22-world-governments-collapsing.html
Cover your heads with foil......
Originally Posted by 300MAG

Continue to bury head in sand
While I agree "there's a bunch of crap going on" - it's not unique to this period of history. Disruption, war, conquest, instability is the natural state of things - IMO, when looking at world history in chunks larger than an average lifetime. Any prolonged periods of peace is the outlier.

Legit question - I thought there was supposed to be 10 days of darkness? When does that kick in - before or after or is it the mile marker to signify the storm to begin with? Why this/now as "the storm"?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
“Metternich can eat my schidt!"

Ludwig van Beethoven
Sorry Jag. It’s a bit dated, but in the same vein!
Yep. You’re right jag. It’s coming.

No problem, Bro.

The NWO is hard to kill.

Wonder if the Bidet meant it when he ssid its time to end the Presidency.

Would the NWO one world govt have a president?
Smoking the good stuff today huh
Well pardon the Jag, Snowflake and 300 mag.

How silly of me to think our country could be fragged

By the pukes in DC. Youse guys are right, we could never be

Besieged by tyranny. The Jan 6 Committee is just a show

To let the commies be on TV. wink
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

That's how we got in this shape......people choosing not to see.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
In light of the Jan 6 Committee apparently moving the treason commission toward indicting Trump.for treason i have decided to post this video claiming the World Wide move of taking over the peoples of the earth. The Cabal is acting and claiming the people have started a revolution.

Banks closed in China.

So i ask the Believers to pray for the Lords intervention for our welfare often this evening and i pray GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE PATRIOTS.

Please give us a date by which the revolution will start, and an agreed-upon description of ithe revolution, so we may all agree if your prediction was correct or not after that date.

I bet you won't.
I'll call Lara Logan and tell her there is nothing going on behind importing hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens of fighting age and Biden flying in thousands of middle east muzzies illegally while at the same time we are relieving 60,000 military from duty.

I guess Sen Marsha Blackburn has been hitting the crack pipe too as she is on record asking the same as Lara.

Snow dog is probably right. They are probably on pot too or maybe just paranoid.

I guess I havent had too much Snow because I can still see good enough to read this.

Thought I ought to let you two know before you started pissing and moaning.

And all of this, after months ago, Gen Burger told Austin he was a coward and traitor. Wait, Austin is in the govt and a traitor?

Maybe 300 mag or the snow dog would like to proclaim the General a crack addict.

Have at it pukes.,

My problem with believing a one-word government can form is that it would require a leader which in turn would require all the current leaders around the world to relinquish their power and I don't see anyone wanting to do that anytime soon.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
My problem with believing a one-word government can form is that it would require a leader which in turn would require all the current leaders around the world to relinquish their power and I don't see anyone wanting to do that anytime soon.

The AntiChrist

So, you cant see that the Bidet, True Dough, Govts of Italy, Spain. Portugal, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland, England, New Zealand, Australia, Chile, Venezuela, Mexico, ...... are all dancing to the tune of the WEF and U Fughking N?

Shirley, YGBFSM.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
“Metternich can eat my schidt!"

Ludwig van Beethoven

But...but...but...

An autocratic political elitist to command the power of the State and control and subjugate the people is necessary.

LVB just didn't understand that...nor did he understand that music (good music) needed to be ostentatious (too many notes), not simple and powerful.
Going downstairs and loadin a couple boxes of 5.56
The storm was on us when JFK was shot after warnings us of the globalist in his speech
The Bible warns us that when the end starts, it will come fast and furious. It uses the term 'like a thief in the night'. It will sneak up on us and catch everyone unaware. It will be total chaos and then a leader will appear, claiming to be able to fix it all - the antichrist. The worlds leaders will have fallen by that time and people will welcome him...at first. Then it will really hit the fan as he will be the embodiment of Satan himself, 100% evil.

Collapsing under the weight of our tax burden on their backs maybe. LOL

Collapsing? Are you kidding? They're making bank, why would they be collapsing?
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
The storm was on us when JFK was shot after warnings us of the globalist in his speech

Yep, and they had already taken over and were using us as their slaves though they didnt announce it and we were too stupid to know it, believing the Warren Commission report saying it was Osborne instead of LBJ, G Bush and the CYA.

Back then it was too early for them to introduce the WEF and UN one world government plan so we muddled along fighting to keep our 2A.

Well, they have ramped up the pressure, not being, as we thought, satisfied with our piece of hide.

Now, as Klaus Schwab has said, they want it all.

It ain't your Grandads 1964 anymore.
Better sooner than later.
Two posters on here give the best advice.
Roll them before they roll you, and know your enemy and where they live. Sound advice both.
We’re coming to the end of something. I’m praying it’s the end of traitors.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Collapsing under the weight of our tax burden on their backs maybe. LOL

Collapsing? Are you kidding? They're making bank, why would they be collapsing?

Govt did evidently collapse in Sri Lanka. No food, meds, etc and the govt said FU, farmers can only go Green. No fertilizer.

Well, the people pushed them out.

We saw the govt win in Canada.

What will happen to the farmers in the Netherlands?

7-11 and other stores forced to close in LA. Coming to a city near you.

Would the Neonazis use machine guns on the folk if they marched on DC as Kash said Piglosi was calling for tanks and 50 cal machine guns to use on the folks on Jan 6 if they do here as was done in Sri Lanka?

Originally Posted by rainshot

Amen. Its drawing to a head real quick.

And I sure hope it is not the end of our Freedoms that are left.

Yep, and they had already taken over and were using us as their slaves though they didnt announce it and we were too stupid to know it, believing the Warren Commission report saying it was Osborne instead of LBJ, G Bush and the CYA.

Back then it was too early for them to introduce the WEF and UN one world government plan so we muddled along fighting to keep our 2A.

Well, they have ramped up the pressure, not being, as we thought, satisfied with our piece of hide.

Osborne? I think jony loco is writing the material for jag and joe's teleprompters.

mike r

Amen. Its drawing to a head real quick.

Old man you are bat chit crazy. Seek some sort of mental help.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Osborne? I think jony loco is writing the material for jag and joe's teleprompters.

mike r

Sorry, Oswald. Thanks and may GOD bless you. Getting too old to listen to Hannity and type. grin

So, you cant see that the Bidet, True Dough, Govts of Italy, Spain. Portugal, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland, England, New Zealand, Australia, Chile, Venezuela, Mexico, ...... are all dancing to the tune of the WEF and U Fughking N?

Shirley, YGBFSM.
That's not what I said. I believe there is a master puppeteer but I don't see all the world leaders jumping in line to lose their individual power, unless they're all playing the game in hopes of being Mr Big himself someday.

Shirley, YGBFSM.
That's not what I said. I believe there is a master puppeteer but I don't see all the world leaders jumping in line to lose their individual power, unless they're all playing the game in hopes of being Mr Big himself someday.

Youre right, All arent jumping in for sure. India, SA, Russia, NK and a few others. However, the NWO feels they have enough countries under their control with their infiltrated in Neonazis to get enough control to force or coerce the laggards in with economic sanctions.

That's why Bidet increased economic sanctions on Russia. PTL it didn't work as the cabal had planned.
Old man your predictions never happen.

Take a break
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Take a break

It's better to fear the possibility and be prepared than to ignore it until it's too late.
I'll call Lara Logan and tell her there is nothing going on behind importing hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens of fighting age and Biden flying in thousands of middle east muzzies illegally while at the same time we are relieving 60,000 military from duty.

I guess Sen Marsha Blackburn has been hitting the crack pipe too as she is on record asking the same as Lara.

Snow dog is probably right. They are probably on pot too or maybe just paranoid.

I guess I havent had too much Snow because I can still see good enough to read this.

And all of this, after months ago, Gen Burger told Austin he was a coward and traitor. Wait, Austin is in the govt and a traitor?

Maybe 300 mag or the snow dog would like to proclaim the General a crack addict.

Have at it pukes.,

Trying to rid the military of any independent thinkers. They just want wokester robots they can sic on "domestic terrorists".

Take a break

Guess you won't be stopping by his place begging for a bowl of rice when you're starving to death?

So... don't be prepared.

Shirley, YGBFSM.

Youre right, All arent jumping in for sure. India, SA, Russia, NK and a few others. However, the NWO feels they have enough countries under their control with their infiltrated in Neonazis to get enough control to force or coerce the laggards in with economic sanctions.

That's why Bidet increased economic sanctions on Russia. PTL it didn't work as the cabal had planned.

Those are all interesting comments and replies that cause one to think. The WEF/NWO doesn't need to get all the world leaders on board to implement their plan. However most of the first world countries have signed on because they are convinced climate change is real and can be controlled by increasing tax revenue. A lot of second world countries have signed on as well as reflected in the comments above. The WEF/NWO people don't care about the third world countries, they can roll over them later. Once they get North America, Europe and Australia on board they are in control. China and Russia could be the wild cards.
Americans are naive and just don’t have a clue how the world works. It’s good vs evil and the NWO is the devil.
I tell people that if you travel other countries you better hope you or the white man you’re with knows who to pay off and did a damn good job of it. I usually get a deer in the headlights look. Americans are fat, lazy, indoctrinated, and have been housebroken for too long. We have been in a civil and world war for several years. The Davos party is real and gaining ground. Good vs Evil
Thanks Jag for trying to expose the reality to these numbnuts. They can’t even see the tip of the iceberg. As always it will fall upon the patriots to shed blood from the tree of liberty to save us.
May God Help Us
On Tuckers show tonight he showed all the unrest in the World do to the UN`s fake climate crises.There are riots in England ,France,Germany,Holland.Sri Lanka is be starved to death along with half of Africa.Tucker said the Elites are looking for a Revolution and will probably soon find one.
Originally Posted by Westman

Take a break

It's better to fear the possibility and be prepared than to ignore it until it's too late.

I refuse to be scared all the time.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Take a break

Guess you won't be stopping by his place begging for a bowl of rice when you're starving to death?

So... don't be prepared.

Whole lee fugg.

Crazy tinfoil hat.
Whole lee fugg.

Crazy tinfoil hat.

I can smell the stink on that Steelhead ^^^^^ from 2400 miles away.
Aliens know....

Have at it pukes.,

The Patriots are in Charge
Q

Trust The Plan
Q

You are Watching a Movie, Enjoy the Show
Q

TRUST WRAY
Q

Take a break

So... don't be prepared.

Whole lee fugg.

Crazy tinfoil hat.

You better start paying attention.

Check in again toward the end of the year, beginning of next..

I know.. first things first. Gotsa git dat food plot in. Huntin season coming and all.

Lol.

Take a break

Prepared ain't askeered.

Take a break

Prepared ain't askeered.

I know many here including you struggle with reading. As you can clearly see in the post I quoted the dude used the word "fear". WoW!
Originally Posted by plumbum

Banks closed in China.

Please give us a date by which the revolution will start, and an agreed-upon description of ithe revolution, so we may all agree if your prediction was correct or not after that date.

I bet you won't.

Those who attempt to forecast future events and then declare a date are immediately discredited. One can predict what they think will happen based on current events, but nobody can predict the future with any certainty. Even the weather forecasters with all their fancy, expensive equipment are wrong most of the time.
Jag is simply telling what's happening in other parts of the world and expressing his opinion of how it could affect our part of the world. It is not a contest or competition and nobody is keeping score. Agree or not, it is up to you.
When does Trump order the military to start making arrests and restore him to office, jag? What does Q say?
⬆️
When tinfoil collides.

Take a break

Or have a clue.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
⬆️
When tinfoil collides.

What did you miss in the heading of the thread other than it "MAY" be upon us?

Do you know what MAY means?

Maybe you should ask your bud LostinHell what it means.

Nice to see the blind lead the blind.

So, you want to explain whats so bad with me saying the storm May be upon us?

Did it piss you off when Trump said we were in the calm before the storm.

Are you saying its not coming?

It looks to me like the storm of people revolting against their Satanic NWO Governments in many places is happening.

You think its not coming here?

A Wolve on the right and Wevils on the left.

GOD was right, "Evil walks on every side when the wicked rule".
You aren’t even on paper.

Take a break

Or have a clue.

Again I ask, please post just one of your predictions of "sumin bigs about to happen" that you or the qtards have predicted.

Just one, that shouldn't be very diffuclt given how many "sumin big" predictions you have made.
Jag; I fear you may well be correct but I pray you are wrong. God Help and Bless America.
Originally Posted by Texson2
Americans are naive and just don’t have a clue how the world works. . .

May God Help Us

Yes
Too much apathy because we're all too comfortable.
I can't even get most family and friends to try to
make the simplest of preparation for the frequent
tornadoes and other weather emergencies in this
area. 105 degrees here today, and some friends
and relatives a few miles away have no water
service today and don't have any stored water,
not even any bottled drinking water.
Nobody wants to hear about or to think about
things that might upset our comforts.
Not every calamity is man made, or because
of bad government
NWO is dead in the water. The best they can do is have two competing NWO's now. Only thing that can undo that is WW3
Originally Posted by moosemike
NWO is dead in the water. The best they can do is have two competing NWO's now. Only thing that can undo that is WW3

Will you explain in more detail?
Please This is a Family Forum..

Take a break

Or have a clue.

Again I ask, please post just one of your predictions of "sumin bigs about to happen" that you or the qtards have predicted.

Just one, that shouldn't be very diffuclt given how many "sumin big" predictions you have made.

Well, Q posted about 2 years before that Trump would get his own platform.

Then he posted Pepe was very proud.

Later we found out the name of Truth socials server system was Pepe.

He told us years ago Twitter and FB would go down. Its happening.

He told us years ago that the traitors would step in the treason trap. They did.

He told us Flynn would be cleared.

He told us years ago before the 2018 midterms we would lose the House but didnt need it. Said months before the election we had to have the senate and that we would win it 53 - 47 though it took a couple months of Ds not conceding....

Really, there is too much to list thats come true.

He told us you could have a clue if you wanted to.

You didnt, so you listened to the MSM as they trashed Trump and Q.

Did you believe them about Trump too?
⬆️
When tinfoil collides.

It looks to me like the storm of people revolting against their Satanic NWO Governments in many places is happening.

TRUST WRAY
Q
Tell you what, Lost off the Trail, let me know when you get accepted into a 4 year doctorate program in z major university after 3 years of college and no bachelors degree when 900 applicants with 4 year degrees applied for acceptance into a 90 student program. I was the first ever accepted into that university Drs program in its history without a degree.

All over the nation about 6500 graduates applied for acceptance into their same drs program. None but i got in without a 4 year degree.

God said someting in the Bible to the effect that the foolish think the actions of the wise foolish.

Strangely, the young of the US look up to the Chinese and Japanese as being smart. Clue: They respect their old folks, being smart enough to know the old folks have seen a few things more in life than they have and tend to take a 40,000 foot view of things. Just saying.

Genius N Tesla said it quite well.

Originally Posted by steve4102
⬆️
When tinfoil collides.

TRUST WRAY
Q

Trust Stevie Wonder, "Nothing is happening".
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Tell you what, Lost off the Trail, let me know when you get accepted into a 4 year doctorate program in z major university after 3 years of college and no bachelors degree when 900 applicants with 4 year degrees applied for acceptance into a 90 student program. I was the first ever accepted into that university Drs program in its history without a degree.

All over the nation about 6500 graduates applied for acceptance into their same drs program. None but i got in without a 4 year degree.

God said someting in the Bible to the effect that the foolish think the actions of the wise foolish.

Strangely, the young of the US look up to the Chinese and Japanese as being smart. Clue: They respect their old folks, being smart enough to know the old folks have seen a few things more in life than they have and tend to take a 40,000 foot view of things. Just saying.

Genius N Tesla said it quite well.

LoL. Nice work of fiction.

Answer the question Qtard.

Post one prediction of “somthun big gonna hapn” that actually happened since 2020. Come on old man.
Hey, Lost as hell off the trail.

You and Stevie Wander ought to be proving JESUS CHRIST isnt coming back because HE hasnt already.

Q didnt tell us WTH was going to happen in three days.

Too bad, he should have known many of you cant remember schiett past a few weeks.

I can remember a lot. It seems to me its happening.

Sorry, but you have to be able to connect the dots. Anyone with a clue knows it cant be explicitly explained beforehand or it would be used against the prosecution years later by claining collusion. Get a clue and connect the dots.
As you can see here, Q is not stating a fact, but is simply asking a question.

Originally Posted by reivertom

Yup !
Originally Posted by 57springer
Originally Posted by reivertom

Yup !

Apathetic fools.
When will the lightening strike?
Do you really think Trump will reveal his hand?

I think i have posted this before.

Ask Kash what time it will hit.

Here is a clue.

Americans are naive and just don’t have a clue how the world works. It’s good vs evil and the NWO is the devil.
I tell people that if you travel other countries you better hope you or the white man you’re with knows who to pay off and did a damn good job of it. I usually get a deer in the headlights look. Americans are fat, lazy, indoctrinated, and have been housebroken for too long. We have been in a civil and world war for several years. The Davos party is real and gaining ground. Good vs Evil
Thanks Jag for trying to expose the reality to these numbnuts. They can’t even see the tip of the iceberg. As always it will fall upon the patriots to shed blood from the tree of liberty to save us.
May God Help Us

I agree. Most are incapable of any sort of critical or analytical thinking and I consider most of them as roadkill on the coming battlefield. Jag has something I don't...... patience to try and reason with them.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Maybe watch and pay attention to this guy on a regular basis.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/c/DrSteveTurleyTV[/video]
History shows that thing have to get extremely bad before the population revolts, so it seems that there is still a way to go...
Originally Posted by DBT
History shows that thing have to get extremely bad before the population revolts, so it seems that there is still a way to go...

Unfortunately you are correct. As Q has said, the people wont get out of their fut and change direction unti they reach the precipice.

We arent there yet. Let the shelves go bare s few weeks.

When the pukes cant spend their sent from Heaven national right to free food they will be lef from dark to light anc connect the dots to the DNC.

They will change direction.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
May God Help Us

I agree. Most are incapable of any sort of critical or analytical thinking and I consider most of them as roadkill on the coming battlefield. Jag has something I don't...... patience to try and reason with them.

Thanks. Bro.
Trump doesnt hold the stupidity against the stupid snowflakes. Its not their fault. They were forced to go to public schools where they were indoctrinated into being tools.

They were never taught to think, only to swallow what they were fed. So they were taught to suck the BS in from CNN and the other MSM.
Originally Posted by 45_100

Maybe watch and pay attention to this guy on a regular basis.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/c/DrSteveTurleyTV[/video]

In politics it seems that a generation is only 4 to 6 years.
Goofy old coots.
May God Help Us

Thanks. Bro.
Trump doesnt hold the stupidity against the stupid snowflakes. Its not their fault. They were forced to go to public schools where they were indoctrinated into being tools.

They were never taught to think, only to swallow what they were fed. So they were taught to suck the BS in from CNN and the other MSM.

LOL

As much as I wish this were true, I think it is not. The WEF/NWO is very much alive and they control the politicians, the media, the healthcare and the monetary system of most first and second world countries. Their soldiers are the useful idiots who believe climate change is real and can be solved by taxation and selling carbon credits. The next election in this country will determine if they still control the election process and move their agenda forward or they suffer defeat and are forced to regroup. They will not go away until they are all destroyed. .
Argentina, Albania, Kenya,Panama......And the Beat Goes On.

To be fair - Albanians love to riot. They were rioting while Eve was window shopping apples in the Garden.
Here is a clue.

We saw what happened with Sucman ..
The King along with The Derby Donkey named Mitch made sure terms like “ Treason “ or “Coup” never ever get Adjudicated in Mordor’s Courts ..
Those Judges are Hard Core Mordor..

So General Q Jag tell US how short of the Bastille Concept is Justice and Restoration of the Republic going to Occur..

Q it up ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
As Kash has said in a previos statement of his which I posted, it will be in Trump time.

Note the words he used, " What we've created is an OPERATION.....", as in a war, because it is.
Heres someone else who thinks the storm is near. Feel free to disagree.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/here-comes-violent-summer-soaring-dollar-discontent

All created by the tyrannical leaders of the DNC, WEF, NWO and UN, the heros of Houston and Jell0 and Northmam and Calledumb and SAC and Gayghost.

Humm, where are our countrymen, Calledumb, Gayghost, and SAC? Are they seeing the lefts coming "Utopia" isnt what its cracked up to be? Perhaps they werent getting paid enough to continue their chicanery or maybe theybwere smart enough to finally see the light.
The Storm is here. Trump said as much in his last gathering. Scavino posts back it up. Get ready to rock n roll people.

Banks closed in China.

Hey Jagoff,
You speak of treason, but when you look in any mirror you should see a traitor. You sir are a buffoon as is anyone who tells the lies you do.
I come here to be entertained you the like of you and all of the other ultra right wing conspiracy nut jobs that believe in Q and the lies of the Mar A Lago douche bag.
Originally Posted by funnybone

Banks closed in China.

Hey Jagoff,
You speak of treason, but when you look in any mirror you should see a traitor. You sir are a buffoon as is anyone who tells the lies you do.
I come here to be entertained you the like of you and all of the other ultra right wing conspiracy nut jobs that believe in Q and the lies of the Mar A Lago douche bag.

You stupid Mf'er. You can't even type or speak in understandable, complete sentences. You illiterate fugk.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by NoDak
The Storm is here. Trump said as much in his last gathering. Scavino posts back it up. Get ready to rock n roll people.

This.
Originally Posted by funnybone

Banks closed in China.

Hey Jagoff,

Tell us how your retard brought the nation together in health and happiness.

https://apnews.com/4fd5d6fb5879eaecc3000fe2b73df006
You arent funny, bone head, but keep trying. Thats whats funny.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
When does Trump order the military to start making arrests and restore him to office, jag? What does Q say?

You didn't read my post from yesterday about trusting the military and courts.
Everything gets Solved at the End of a Barrel..
Who Who Barrel…

Roll Them or They Roll You
If you understood what I wrote thank a teacher. If that is all you have to say jolly douche bag.
I understand, but it would be comforting to see the traitors hanging from the gallows.
Now Germany is getting in the act.

THE NETHERLANDS 🇳🇱 - ITALY 🇮🇹 - POLAND 🇵🇱 WE THE PEOPLE RISING UP 🍿🐸🇺🇸 SHARE!!

https://t.me/QnewsOfficialTV
BRAZIL 🇧🇷 WE THE PEOPLE RISING UP 🍿🐸🇺🇸 SHARE!!

https://t.me/QnewsOfficialTV
© 24hourcampfire