Home
The citizen who shot the mall shooter in IN has been called a good Samaritan by the press. Now the left is criticizing the name because he killed a guy. Sure he killed guy, a cold blooded murderer. He saved some lives but that appears to be a BAD thing. Here's an example of what the left is saying:

"The term, ‘Good Samaritan’ came from a Bible passage of a man from Samaria who stopped on the side of the road to help a man who was injured and ignored," wrote CBS4 traffic anchor Justin Kollar on Twitter Monday. "I cannot believe we live in a world where the term can equally apply to someone killing someone… my God."

I think the term Good Samaritan applies very well. It's someone helping a total stranger who's in need. In this case he put himself at risk for total strangers. That's even more of what Jesus talked about.
GOOD SAMARITAN
School shootings too, but its out of session for those now.
and the left is screaming that the 22 year old that stopped the rampage was ILLEGALLY carrying a gun in a posted mall. He should have been arrested.
The left's perennial derangement on display. They are hopelessly nuts.
Anarchy.. Anyway they can Get It..
Fear .. Lots of Fear..
Please Make it Stop ..
We’ll do anything.. Please Make it Stop..

Can’t help but Think something Cum’n ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
The guy in the Bible gave his time and money to help a stranger. That young man in Indiana put his ass on the line.

How long before somebody tries to sue him? Our law in WV protects against that.
That young man, hero today, probably needs to lawyer up. If he has CCW ins, they’ll have an appropriate atty to assign to this case. If ya carry, get that ins.

DF
Left can't sell fear and lies when a good guy comes into the picture..
Hero Who Stopped Indiana Mall Shooter Identified as 22-Year-Old Eli Dicken, Trained in Firearm Use by his Grandfather

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ained-in-firearm-use-by-his-grandfather/

I am proud to serve as Eli Dicken’s attorney and spokesperson. He is a true American hero who saved countless lives during a horrific event that could have been so much worse if not for Eli’s courage, preparedness and willingness to protect others. Because we want to respect the ongoing criminal investigation by the Greenwood Police Department and take time to honor the three innocent lives lost, we won’t be making any substantive comments on Sunday’s events until after the authorities’ investigation is closed. In the interim, we ask that you respect the privacy of Eli and his family.”

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/l...531-df15bbf5-8eca-4220-b149-7de4735fbe37
I read that this morning.
He shot the guy from 40-50 yards away on his first shot. That is unheard of. Kudos to him
Good guy with gun stops bad guy with gun shooting up a mall. And the liberals blame the good guy. Whats wrong with this picture. What a screwed up this country is turning into. Whats going to stop this madness
Originally Posted by steve4102
Hero Who Stopped Indiana Mall Shooter Identified as 22-Year-Old Eli Dicken, Trained in Firearm Use by his Grandfather

I am proud to serve as Eli Dicken’s attorney and spokesperson. He is a true American hero who saved countless lives during a horrific event that could have been so much worse if not for Eli’s courage, preparedness and willingness to protect others. Because we want to respect the ongoing criminal investigation by the Greenwood Police Department and take time to honor the three innocent lives lost, we won’t be making any substantive comments on Sunday’s events until after the authorities’ investigation is closed. In the interim, we ask that you respect the privacy of Eli and his family.”

That young man, Eli, deserves a gold-medal and a go-fund me account with lots of zeros.
Lester Holt refused to identify him as a hero last night - only used Good Samaritan. NBC finally shared local officer's description as a hero to air this morning. However, MSM now is trying to show how"rare" such private citizen heroism is, like we wouldn't miss if it it didn't exist. I'd like to see how they'd react in that food court Sunday.
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
He shot the guy from 40-50 yards away on his first shot. That is unheard of. Kudos to him
Indeed.
They are pizzed because it totally blows their contention that in no way is an armed citizen a good thing.
When seconds count the cops are minutes away.
Originally Posted by dennisinaz

That's the kind of gun control we need more of.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
They are pizzed because it totally blows their contention that in no way is an armed citizen a good thing.
Correct, does not fit the narrative, only .gov can save you.
Originally Posted by skeen

That young man, Eli, deserves a gold-medal and a go-fund me account with lots of zeros.
Trump would invite him to the WH.

Brandon will call for more gun control.
Oldtrapper: You hit that nail on the head!
More proof that liberalism is a mental disease.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and the left is screaming that the 22 year old that stopped the rampage was ILLEGALLY carrying a gun in a posted mall. He should have been arrested.

Wasnt it illegal for the bad guy to have guns?

Any idea on the gun? 40 yards is a hell of a long shot
Originally Posted by kennyd

Glock is what has been reported.
From the info on the video the good guy had a Glock, didn't say which model and got off 10 rounds at the shooter, don't know how many connected, but the video said the bad guy tried to make it back it the bathroom and collapsed. You can bet that some ambulance chasing lawyer is going to contact the bad guys family.
I think "good Samaritan" is the wrong term to use in this case, but whatever, the guy deserves an award.
Originally Posted by akrange
Anarchy.. Anyway they can Get It..
Fear .. Lots of Fear..
Please Make it Stop ..
We’ll do anything.. Please Make it Stop..

Can’t help but Think something Cum’n ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Die without complaining, peasant..

Stop breathing. You're annoying.
Wondered if he had an optic?

May not have mattered.
22 yrs old, proly got good eyes.

Has G Relford as attorney 👍

Coroner says 8 bullet wounds to attacker.

Dunno if thats 8 hits or if some exits count.
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
When seconds count the cops are minutes away.

Well, sometimes, they're an hour or more away.....
Originally Posted by hookeye
Wondered if he had an optic?

May not have mattered.
22 yrs old, proly got good eyes.

Has G Relford as attorney 👍

Coroner says 8 bullet wounds to attacker.

Dunno if thats 8 hits or if some exits count.

Either way that is a solid number of hits.
Agreed. Was just curious what he was runnin
Glock 33
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Glock 33
All the more impressive a shot from that range.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Glock 33

At least the kid used a real caliber. Hit 8 out of 10 times at 40 yards, too.

Pedo Joe will now call for the ban of the .357 Sig caliber next. 🤪
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Glock 33

Yep! Blew him into the restroom while simultaneously blowing out his lungs.
Originally Posted by Longbob
Glock 33

Yep! Blew him into the restroom while simultaneously blowing out his lungs.

LOL.
I can verify from personal experience that the 357 Sig works well on feral hogs at the Ranch.
Video states bad guy left two guns in bathroom Glock 33 and a S&W MP rifle, another report says good guy had a 9mm, no mention of model.
Originally Posted by Jim270
Video states bad guy left two guns in bathroom Glock 33 and a S&W MP rifle, another report says good guy had a 9mm, no mention of model.

Ok, so he only blew out his lungs and stumbled into the bathroom. laugh
The Good Samaritan in Christ’s parable put his life on the line helping the beaten man.

The gentleman who killed the mall shooter increased the likelihood he’d be targeted.

Imagine what the left would say if they found out a holder of a concealed carry license fled the scene unwilling to help out! I’m sure they’d be calling THAT guy a Good Samaritan for allowing a bigger crisis for them to take advantage of?

Good on that kid, but 40 - 50 is not really a hard shot if you have practiced.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I agree

True Roger. For an experienced shooter.
Article I read said the kid’s GrandDad taught him to shoot. Sounds like he did a good job.
I agree with Press

He is not a Good Samaritan

He is a freaking Hero.

True Roger. For an experienced shooter.
Article I read said the kid’s GrandDad taught him to shoot. Sounds like he did a good job.

He was still in a high adrenaline atmosphere firing on someone that could return fire. Bullseyes don’t give that kind of feedback.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Clay birds are pretty easy at 50.
But then I ain't schidtin' bricks and thinking about dying.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

I can see where that might be true.
Originally Posted by Angus1895
I agree with Press

He is a freaking Hero.

What he said!
“Clay birds are pretty easy at 50.
But then I ain't schidtin' bricks and thinking about dying.“

BIG difference between hitting clay birds with a 30” barrel shotgun w/ #7 shot, vs tagging an armed shooter with a 4-5” barrel Glock. Especially if he tagged him 8 x at 40-50yards.

Good shooting, the guys a hero in my opinion. The Leftist can’t fathom that there are many of us that carry daily, would never hurt another, but……. If someone starts shooting people in a public place (church, mall, etc), we are prepared to defend life. As much as the Left want us to be sheep….. we are NOT!
LOL. Yep.
Originally Posted by Angus1895
I agree with Press

He is a freaking Hero.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Exactly.

Narrative rules.

DF
Originally Posted by TomT

BIG difference between hitting clay birds with a 30” barrel shotgun w/ #7 shot, vs tagging an armed shooter with a 4-5” barrel Glock.

I could be wrong, it happened once before. But I don't believe he meant "with a shotgun."

BIG difference between hitting clay birds with a 30” barrel shotgun w/ #7 shot, vs tagging an armed shooter with a 4-5” barrel Glock. Especially if he tagged him 8 x at 40-50yards.

Good shooting, the guys a hero in my opinion. The Leftist can’t fathom that there are many of us that carry daily, would never hurt another, but……. If someone starts shooting people in a public place (church, mall, etc), we are prepared to defend life. As much as the Left want us to be sheep….. we are NOT!

My guess is he was referring to shooting clay birds on the 50 yard berm with a pistol.
Originally Posted by cra1948

My guess is he was referring to shooting clay birds on the 50 yard berm with a pistol.

Yeah, I think Roger was talking about hitting a clay bird sitting on the bank with a handgun at 50 yards. At a couple of the Campfire pig hunts, we got out on the range and would shoot the handguns at clays sitting on the backstop. A couple of guys on here can hit a clay bird at 100 yards, but I won't mention any names.

Hitting a bad guy from 40 yards while schitting bricks is amazing. The kid is a hero.
I may have missed it, but who was it that came out and said they were "in favor of mall shootings?"

Point being, isn't the left in favor of enough messed up stuff that there's no need to make stuff up?

3 years? They pull this off in 48 hrs now.

The three letters hate when their planned killing of the populace gets aborted.
Originally Posted by smokepole
I may have missed it, but who was it that came out and said they were "in favor of mall shootings?"

Point being, isn't the left in favor of enough messed up stuff that there's no need to make stuff up?
Some of them have stated that the hero shouldn't have been in the mall with a gun, which is essentially saying the murderer should have been left alone to kill as many as he chose in the mall.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Some of them have stated that the hero shouldn't have been in the mall with a gun, which is essentially saying the murderer should have been left alone to kill as many as he chose in the mall.

No it's not. But I see you're already backing away from "in favor of mall shootings" and you've said "some of them."

Some from the right (right here on this website) endorse "Q" wholeheartedly. Does that mean "the right has come out in support of Q?"
The media is also claiming that the Hero not only got lucky, but that he broke the law by carrying in that mall and he should be charged.
The media is also claiming that the Hero not only got lucky, but that he broke the law by carrying in that mall and he should be charged.
He was so lucky that he made 8 hits out of ten shots while under tremendous stress?
I'm just waiting for the left to ruin the kid's life now that his name is public. When I heard 22 year old I knew his name would become public in no time. I wonder if he's been Dox'd yet?

Thought shooting 25 and 50 yards was common handgun practice. Bigger guns 75 and 100 too.

Maybe some folks only do that 7 yard indoor stuff.
Originally Posted by Hastings
He was so lucky that he made 8 hits out of ten shots while under tremendous stress?

His first shot if i read correctly was around 40 yards out.
Thought he moved fwd and continued to shoot.
If the perp was on the ground or low, wonder how many bullets might have bounced in.

Maybe he made 8 of 10 from distance.

He kept shooting til the threat was gone 👍

That is a result of practice, not luck.
IMHO, I think the left is just pi**ed that their next mass shooting got short circuited by a hero that could shoot better than their gunner. As for doxing, going with the left's, ANTIFA, and BLM's penchant for only attacking when they are in a group and the kid's ability, I think they will not do anything to him. They just might get their candy-a**es shot!

The inevitable question,

Q: "Why did he have to shoot 10 times???"

A: "Because he only had a 10-round magazine."

or,

Q: "Why did he have to use a .45 caliber handgun?"

A: "Because they don't make a .46."

I agree

Nice shooting under stress. I didn't hear what handgun he was carrying, but I doubt it was a small pocket pistol like a Ruger LCP or similar.

Very courageous young man.
Originally Posted by hookeye

Thought shooting 25 and 50 yards was common handgun practice. Bigger guns 75 and 100 too.

Maybe some folks only do that 7 yard indoor stuff.

I believe LEO's practice 7, 15, and 20 yds. That young man was phenomenal.

In fact, he did not break the law. A store policy is not a law.
Originally Posted by jeffbird
You notice I used a question mark. Sarcasm. I well know it wasn't luck. One hit may be luck, 8 out of 10, no way it wasn't skill and nerve.
In the article I saw the left reduced the Good Sam's actions to 'self defense'.

Clearly he put himself in added danger while also defending the lives of many people who were complete strangers to him.

I'd say it's a safe bet that the left-wing media will not find a single person who was present that day, who is not thankful for the quick and decisive actions of this brave young man.
Has he been identified as a racist/white supremacist yet?
My AMT Backup .45 ACP with a horrendously heavy double action only trigger pull, a 3" barrel, and nothing but a milled slot down the top of the slide for "sights" can keep all my shots on a standard silhouette target at a 50 foot indoor range when I get the trigger rythm right. It takes a pretty good bit of practice to stay proficient, and my hands get sore if I do that very often. The same grouping is easy with my Polish P-64 in 9 X 18. Accurate fire at 25 yards with a 1911 is ridiculously easy.

We shoot at claybirds with handguns and rifles. 22 rifles mostly.
Off hand, out to 100 yards.
50 yards is pretty easy with my G19.

Have run a cylinder on the 44 at 100, but 2-4 is more common.
Scope on the 22s, opens on the pistols.
Don't forget our shero in Charlottesville that plugged that felon with the AR. She is still anonymous, but should get a medal.
Originally Posted by jeffbird
You notice I used a question mark. Sarcasm. I well know it wasn't luck. One hit may be luck, 8 out of 10, no way it wasn't skill and nerve.

I was responding to the media’s uninformed premise and concurring with you. 👍

It looks more and more like that every day.

He was shooting a Glock 19, not an easy gun to shoot at distance- crappy trigger and barrel. He was under incredible duress. Very, very few cops could have done that well. I was a LEO firearms instructor up until i retired. That was some great shooting and very heads-up actions all around
https://m.facebook.com/relfordlaw

Link to his lawyer’s Facebook page. Send your thanks to shooter for stopping the mass murderer.
Just had a thought.

He was also at risk of being shot by LEO’s responding to an active shooter scenario, as this guy was actively shooting.

Thoughts on that? Do they shoot first then sort it out in such a case? Do they ID the perp vs good citizen while bullets are flying?

DF
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The citizen who shot the mall shooter in IN has been called a good Samaritan by the press. Now the left is criticizing the name because he killed a guy. Sure he killed guy, a cold blooded murderer. He saved some lives but that appears to be a BAD thing. Here's an example of what the left is saying:

"The term, ‘Good Samaritan’ came from a Bible passage of a man from Samaria who stopped on the side of the road to help a man who was injured and ignored," wrote CBS4 traffic anchor Justin Kollar on Twitter Monday. "I cannot believe we live in a world where the term can equally apply to someone killing someone… my God."

I think the term Good Samaritan applies very well. It's someone helping a total stranger who's in need. In this case he put himself at risk for total strangers. That's even more of what Jesus talked about.
GOOD SAMARITAN

This idiot backed off still put up a "Yeah, but" kind of apology. The bimbo from Moms Demand Action deleted her tweet and went back to making PBJ sandwiches.
© 24hourcampfire