Home
The F.B.I. has gone full corrupt at the top.
That is a sad commentary on a once great agency.
Instead of fighting crime and criminals the top of the F.B.I. is now intent on instigating a political agenda and instigating a two tiered justice system at the same time.
Pathetic and self destructive for the agency and for our country!

LINK: https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/2...hunter-biden-exploits-as-disinformation/

This trying to pawn off chunter bidens myriad of past and ongoing criminal actions, all around the world, is simply a criminal conspiracy by some in the F.B.I.!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I hear ya the F.B.I has been corrupt for years and getting worse and so is the entire federal government..
The FBI was never a great agency. Hoover saw to that

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
The F.B.I. has gone full corrupt at the top.
That is a sad commentary on a once great agency.
Instead of fighting crime and criminals the top of the F.B.I. is now intent on instigating a political agenda and instigating a two tiered justice system at the same time.
Pathetic and self destructive for the agency and for our country!

LINK: https://thefederalist.com/2022/07/2...hunter-biden-exploits-as-disinformation/

This trying to pawn off chunter bidens myriad of past and ongoing criminal actions, all around the world, is simply a criminal conspiracy by some in the F.B.I.!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Riverc: I agree with your time line and should have been more clear - you are absolutely correct in your contention.
Still it is sad to me to the point of being "deflating"!
I had 29 years (1969 - 1998) of professional interaction with the F.B.I. and never once had any reason to question those agents integrity or their motivations.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
In my opinion the fbi has been corrupt since its inception. Hoover and his lover boy Clyde Tolson as an example.
As one of the main operators of Crossfire Hurricane, that agent should be in Leavenworth right now. As corrupt as Comey.
Lol...the FBI is like school teachers with the ability to keep you after school forever.
So, if the FBI is involved in the Steele dossier and failed to investigate the Hunter Biden lap top fiasco, is it possible they are involved in tbe coup against Donald Trump ? Did they provide technical advice or some other kind of aid or information ?

kwg
Riverc: I agree with your time line and should have been more clear - you are absolutely correct in your contention.
I had 29 years (1969 - 1998) of professional interaction with the F.B.I. and never once had any reason to question those agents integrity or their motivations.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

And now, 24 years later..
The F.B.I. has gone full corrupt at the top...
VarmintGuy

I used to believe it was just the top, I don't think so, so much anymore. The next layer down is vying for the top corrupt POS's spot, and the ones below them and so on. Maybe cadets...
They police only for rich people.
Originally Posted by Huncho
They police only for rich people.

You should have said that they Cover for certain people while making up crap to get other people
TRUST WRAY
Q
FBI=FAmous But Incompetent.....
The fundamental transformation of America includes transforming the FBI into the Stasi. Except they can't call it "The Stasi"; that would be too obvious.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

then you didnt work with many of them. every feeb i've evert met I'd look up and verify if they told me the sky was up
Worse and worse!
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
In my opinion the fbi has been corrupt since its inception. Hoover and his lover boy Clyde Tolson as an example.

I'd love to see what Hoover had on LBJ.
Hoover made it his business to get dirt on everybody in Washington. He pretty much controlled politicians for his very long career. He helped cover up Kennedy’s murder. He drove Melvin Purvis to suicide and anyone else that threatened his authority and popularity.
When a federal agency starts out life corrupt you can bet it won’t get any better.
a family member did some 30 years with the agency. I know him well, and know a great number of other former agents. To a person, they are honest, straight forward men. They all say that today's agency has turned down a dark road, most agreeing that this started under William Sessions and Louie Freeh, and ramped up under Robert Muller and Comey.
Yeah, Hoover focused on politicians, Wray and Company focus on We The People, those of us that dare to speak out, those of us that do not and will Not Comply, big difference.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
The fundamental transformation of America includes transforming the FBI into the Stasi. Except they can't call it "The Stasi"; that would be too obvious.

BrownShirts then?
Originally Posted by Riverc
I hear ya the F.B.I has been corrupt for years and getting worse and so is the entire federal government..
This.
I was thinking "SS"
The Feral Bureau of Intimidation (and Instigation).
Edgar Hoover got Roy Cohn and the elder Bronfman to teach him their trade craft that compromised him into mafia service in the first place with all his homosexual escapades nicely recorded. He made sure from then on everyone else had vulnerable secrets to protect himself. Epstein was another branch of the original players. FBI has always been dirty. Public Enemy Number One.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Edgar Hoover got Roy Cohn and the elder Bronfman to teach him their trade craft that compromised him into mafia service in the first place with all his homosexual escapades nicely recorded. He made sure from then on everyone else had vulnerable secrets to protect himself. Epstein was another branch of the original players. FBI has always been dirty. Public Enemy Number One.

I don't agree with this statement about the FBI always being dirty but I will say it's been obvious for several generations that the top leadership of the FBI has been getting real cozy with the democRAT party. Comey took it to a new level. He and hillary clintoon must of been butt buddies and he did everything she asked him to do. Donald Trump did the right thing a fired that guy but the damage had already been done. Trump hired Wray and maybe Donald Trump can fire Wray after 2024. That would be justice.

Charles Grassley has been collecting whistle blowers for years. It's good to see that Charles has named names and pointed his finger at the culprits. I know 2 FBI agents and they are hard working smart young men. I find it hard to believe they are involved in any of the dirt. They have not been in the FBI long enough to be at the top of the food chain. They are working class dogs yet. If anything, I would like to think they have Charles' ear and letting him know what is happening.

kwg
Crash Pad: I tend to disagree with your "always been dirty" contention - but without a doubt the upper echelon of the F.B.I. today is more interested in political agendas and political outcomes than criminal deterrence in a fair and impartial manner.
There is NO doubt that the hierarchy of the F.B.I., today, needs to be removed, replaced and in many cases prosecuted for criminal malfeasance!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Worser? LOL

Anyone that reads the Federalist has a brain getting "worser" by the minute.
Anyone think Hoover stayed at the helm for decades by being a nice guy?
The FBI is what it is because Congress condones and Funds their Malfeasance..
Congress is to blame not Comey, Strok , McCabe these Malcontents are the Functioning Police State that Ms. Lindsay, The Donkey want ..
Make no Mistake FBI is what it is because that’s what Mordor on the Potomac wants it to be..

Roll Them or They Roll You
The FBI is just another corrupt branch of the Federal government that needs to go away along with the ATF and Dept of Education. A corrupt agency is worse than no agency.
© 24hourcampfire