Home
News article just out.
Seems to infer that nanny piglosi's airplane is en route to Taiwan - "stuff" ramping up!

LINK: https://defiantamerica.com/video-as...e-artillery-shells-in-the-taiwan-strait/

WW-III on the way?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Waiting to hear her plane shot down. Bet she is not on the one they say she is.
One doubts Nanny has the stones to see it through.
They need to send a decoy airplane to Taiwan, while Piglousy flies in on her broom. If the Chinks shoot at it, burn 'em down.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
They need to send a decoy airplane to Taiwan, while Piglousy flies in on her broom. If the Chinks shoot at it, burn 'em down.

Yeah, let’s start WW3 over a tiny piece of real estate half way around the world. Great idea.
Right here at home we’re damn near collapsing under the weight of a year and a half of liberal wet dream policies but by all means, let’s give a Fugk about Ukraine and Taiwan.
They need to send a decoy airplane to Taiwan, while Piglousy flies in on her broom. If the Chinks shoot at it PAY THEM A BILLION,

FIXT
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They need to send a decoy airplane to Taiwan, while Piglousy flies in on her broom. If the Chinks shoot at it PAY THEM A BILLION,

FIXT

No scheit. They take out that POS old bag I’ll eat Chinese buffet everyday for a month.
I dont think so, but shed like to make us think so.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by jackmountain

FIXT

No scheit. They take out that POS old bag I’ll eat Chinese buffet everyday for a month.

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner.

Kick her ass out the plane and she flies free the rest of her miserable life.

FIXT

I will too and I will not care if they serve me dog or cat in it either.
The dims have certainly run this country into the ground full speed ahead and that is what should be focused on. The border is wide open with a welcome mat, we are in a recession and have an Alzheimer’s patient running the country, well, at least claims to be. On the other hand, I would refuse to let china dictate what the US does. Under this feeble administration I can only imagine how poorly things will be handled.
Biden said earlier this month that the Pentagon thinks a Pelosi trip to Taiwan is “not a good idea right now.”

In Taipei, defense officials who briefed reporters on Friday declined to discuss any potential preparations for a trip.

Biden has designed his foreign policy in part around countering China’s growing economic and military might. Pelosi’s itinerary has also become a domestic political issue, with some Republicans urging her to visit Taiwan to stand up to Beijing.
This is all total BS. There’s nothing that needs doing by the Bidet administration that can’t be done with facetime. On second thought Bidet nor Nasty Nancy need to inflict such horror on anyone. This is an orchestrated event with money involved. NN has gone to Ukraine where there is a war going on. Now she’s going to Taiwan where war is threatened. Completely out of character for the old hag. She doesn’t give two chits in a silo about anyone but herself. Now she visits two areas where she could be made dead. Just to say hello. BS.

And the overly zealous fools that have stolen our government are the same kind of people as those taking their little girl’s picture with a bull bison in Yellowstone. Don’t dare a crazy MF with nuclear devices. Xi fits the bill. Remember, he’s the one who supervised the deaths of millions of humans worldwide when covid could actually kill people. But he won’t shoot down one measly airplane with a decrepit old drunk onboard? We are at a point in history unlike any other. Our rulers do not have the best interest of the United States in mind. They need to go before they make mushrooms grow in multiples.

We approach the need for violent acts to recover our nation. It is in the hands of the enemy and the enemy has the enforcers. They won’t go quietly. When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Our government is our enemy.

Yeah, let’s start WW3 over a tiny piece of real estate half way around the world. Great idea.
Right here at home we’re damn near collapsing under the weight of a year and a half of liberal wet dream policies but by all means, let’s give a Fugk about Ukraine and Taiwan.

Amen!

Since poking the Russian bear worked out so damn well, now lets rile the chinks up too!!!
If they do take a whack at her, I hope they use the proper lead.
Diversion for some SCUM SUCKING thing they are doing elsewhere!
Originally Posted by LouisB
Diversion for some SCUM SUCKING thing they are doing elsewhere!

Most likely scenario.

Maybe she’s delivering a plane load of Crackhead Hunter’s paintings he sold China. 🤪

Nasty Nancy’s probably just picking up a plane load of cash payoffs from China to be split amongst her, Pedo Joe, and Mitch the Turtle.
They’re all bought and paid for by China anyways. 😡
Is it normal protocol for the Speaker of the House to make trips to foreign countries for whatever reason? I thought foriegn relations were the responsibility of the President or Secretary of State. Something doesnt seem right about Peloski going to Ukraine and Taiwan.

FIXT

laugh laugh laugh
If money is a problem.........we can send more money.
I thought John Kerry was Secretary of State? Did Pedo Joe and John have a falling out? Or did Nancy threaten Joe with some sort of blackmail so she could grab the spotlight a few last times?
No Kerry is the climate czar now.He was SOS under 44.Speaker Nancy controls the money since the House has the power of the purse.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 45_100
Is it normal protocol for the Speaker of the House to make trips to foreign countries for whatever reason? I thought foriegn relations were the responsibility of the President or Secretary of State. Something doesnt seem right about Peloski going to Ukraine and Taiwan.

You’d think the republicrats would question the need. Oh wait, Monotone McConnell went to Ukraine too along with his Pal Posse. Our government has been taken over by tyrants, treasonists and traitors. There is no peaceful solution.
You all are talking about your next president. Be kind.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg
Not if China has anything to do with it!

Nothing seems right here lately and the majority of the people don't see it.
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg
Not if China has anything to do with it!

We should be so LUCKY. I’d send China a Thank You card if they’d shoot that ole bitch down.
Originally Posted by shootem

You’d think the republicrats would question the need. Oh wait, Monotone McConnell went to Ukraine too along with his Pal Posse. Our government has been taken over by tyrants, treasonists and traitors..

This, by Neonazis and it was many decades ago and its why JFK died trying to destroy it.

Trump said JFK started it and he's finishing it.

It's all part of the plan for the new liberal world order.
I think, she knows her and her like may be on their way out the door, so, might as well go on a worldwide tour at the US taxpayer expense.
HRC did the something, taking her daughter with her.

Didn't we all have lots of fun paying for that mess.
Originally Posted by papat
Waiting to hear her plane shot down. Bet she is not on the one they say she is.
Hope she never comes back.... Neverrrr
Originally Posted by shootem

You’d think the republicrats would question the need. Oh wait, Monotone McConnell went to Ukraine too along with his Pal Posse. Our government has been taken over by tyrants, treasonists and traitors. There is no peaceful solution.

Pal Apostates …

And your Right these Psychopaths only value Rubble ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
What she is doing most certainly involves money. Taiwan is a huge player , along with Pelosi's state in semi conductors. Her "insider trading" will be forgotten if she gets some kudos for this trip (which she will) and she also makes a statement , "sometimes the best man for a job , is a woman!" It's all just a big game to these clowns!
I’m pretty sure she’ll be taking somethings out that MingX wants ..
If there really important to MingX said he’ll block her Entry.
That could be interesting to see ..
Prolly end up along the lines of The Kings turning his back on our Sailors in the Straights by the Iranians..
MingX Boyz have threatened to Shoot Down any Attempt to enter Taiwan..

We See soon Nuff
Fake News

She is in Singapore today, getting crooked tonight at a cocktail party at the American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.

Still no official mention if she will go to Tiawan or not
In an interview earlier in the week, Cotton said it's common knowledge on Capitol Hill that Pelosi's plans to visit Taiwan were leaked to the Chinese Communist Party in Beijing by none other than President Joe Biden himself.
Originally Posted by steve4102
In an interview earlier in the week, Cotton said it's common knowledge on Capitol Hill that Pelosi's plans to visit Taiwan were leaked to the Chinese Communist Party in Beijing by none other than President Joe Biden himself.

Playing patticake with our freedom.
The last time she was named Speaker of the House, didn't she say this would be her last term? So, this is nothing more than an orchestrated propaganda incident created by the Chinese to demoralize the USA population.
Why would the chinks shoot down one of their greatest assets?
Originally Posted by Riverc

Nothing seems right here lately and the majority of the people don't see it.

This perception is exactly what led me to make that post. It seems everything has an ulterior motive that is being kept secret and/or covered up. I am sure "they" have a plan but I am not sure "we the people" would be on board if we knew what it is.
If we only had DJT in charge to pull the rug jet out from under her.
since we sending missile to ukraine .does china need to barrow one of our missiles?
Didn’t we have a Congressman that dropped in on Reverend Jim Jones once? IIRC it didn’t turn out well.
If they shoot her down I would be willing to chip in and help pay for the missiles.
What in heck is the purpose of that bitch going to Taiwan?

Someone mentioned ulterior motives...so cause a fracas with the Chinks to distract from the very real goatfugh that this country has become?
Jaguartx: That is probably inappropriate ("pay them a billion"!)- but it IS funny!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
NOW - White House: "The Speaker has the right to visit Taiwan."

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2022/08/white-house-speaker-has-right-to-visit-taiwan/
© 24hourcampfire