Home
Posted By: IZH27 Pushing a man to the IDGAF state - 08/06/22
The last two and a half years have been a catalyst to many in our country. The weak have bent over spread their cheeks and taken it in the bum. Many on this forum, or formerly on this forum are in that group. You know who you are so STFU and don’t respond. You aren’t worthy.

Others have adopted the ride the current mentality. They stand somewhere between commitment and wishful thinking. They know what’s right to do but they really don’t want to inconvenience themselves. They really do hope that true beta types, not the fake beta’s that they know themselves to be, will step in and to the hard work from which they will benefit.

Then there is the type who has said enough. GFY you weak feckless excuses for humanity. I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you think yourself to be. I’m done with you. If you cross me there will be certain and permanent changes. Proceed at your own risk. IDGAF your head will be ripped off and your neck will be Schmidt down. The choice is yours.

As I think back to the IDGAF men who founded this country I’d like to think that there are just as many like minded brethren who realize that the wolf is at the door, the hinges are broken and that it is time to destroy the enemy and pizz on his broken state.

I may be posting after two too many beers but the beer has taken my thoughts to this point. Are there enough of those men in existence in our fair country? No offense, but most of what I read on this forum is written by fat old men who have bad hearts, enlarged prostrates and a vision of themselves in their youth of Willi Wallace when they were in reality Pee Wee Herman.

Flame away of offended but if offended I’d say my observations hit close to where you place your tampon.

Well! Are there any men left who give a dam and DGAF what people think or the consequences that may come their way from the weak Puzz’s that outnumber them?
Half the members here are cheering on the lefts attack against Alex Jones.... few patriots left
I'm your Huckleberry!
F-ck em all.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Half the members here are cheering on the lefts attack against Alex Jones.... few patriots left

I cant stand AJ, in fact I I think hes a total jackass, BUT, what was done to him was wrong 100%.
Originally Posted by marktheshark

I cant stand AJ, in fact I I think hes a total jackass, BUT, what was done to him was wrong 100%.

100% agreed

Ditto

izh, preach it!
Originally Posted by IZH27
The last two and a half years have been a catalyst to many in our country. The weak have bent over spread their cheeks and taken it in the bum. Many on this forum, or formerly on this forum are in that group. You know who you are so STFU and don’t respond. You aren’t worthy.

Others have adopted the ride the current mentality. They stand somewhere between commitment and wishful thinking. They know what’s right to do but they really don’t want to inconvenience themselves. They really do hope that true beta types, not the fake beta’s that they know themselves to be, will step in and to the hard work from which they will benefit.

Then there is the type who has said enough. GFY you weak feckless excuses for humanity. I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you think yourself to be. I’m done with you. If you cross me there will be certain and permanent changes. Proceed at your own risk. IDGAF your head will be ripped off and your neck will be Schmidt down. The choice is yours.

As I think back to the IDGAF men who founded this country I’d like to think that there are just as many like minded brethren who realize that the wolf is at the door, the hinges are broken and that it is time to destroy the enemy and pizz on his broken state.

I may be posting after two too many beers but the beer has taken my thoughts to this point. Are there enough of those men in existence in our fair country? No offense, but most of what I read on this forum is written by fat old men who have bad hearts, enlarged prostrates and a vision of themselves in their youth of Willi Wallace when they were in reality Pee Wee Herman.

Flame away of offended but if offended I’d say my observations hit close to where you place your tampon.

Well! Are there any men left who give a dam and DGAF what people think or the consequences that may come their way from the weak Puzz’s that outnumber them?

Great post and I'm with you.

(But I'm never living in Kentucky)

Yep.
Originally Posted by deflave

I won’t hold that against you. My dad died 4 weeks ago. He was the last thing holding me here. I’m finally open to options. Born and raised here but my feet are itching and I hear the call “go west”.

Holy Fuuuuk!!!

Awesome Post man!!!

👍👍👍👍

Like I said before, a fraction of the biotches on here are followers, just like the good towns people at a Lynch’n in a black and white western.
Lot’s of good boomers on this forum but as a whole there’s no doubt about it especially when compared to Gen Z for instance that they do not get it.

They hold on to their 06’ deer rifle talking about how it’s more effective than an AR and wait for some Civil War while being completely clueless that it’s been a raging culture war since they were kids. They play by cultural norms that no longer exist.

When the left says it was a mostly peaceful protest. In their minds it probably was. They achieved their objectives without killing anyone or maybe a person or two while setting fire to a neighborhood and moving the political goalposts. The left has completely transformed this country with hardly a shot fired. Nothing compared to the wholesale killings of Stalin or Mao. So yeah it was mostly peaceful.

It’s no accident that the most transformative relevant person on the right that embodied the ideals of our Founders during the political battles of 2020 was an 18 year old kid in Kenosha, WI.
Hmm. Good town people.

Now that’s a category worthy of discussion. I’m inclined to think that the good folk aren’t what they seem.

I hope this sentiment grows in monumental proportion, and soon!
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Lot’s of good boomers on this forum but as a whole there’s no doubt about it especially when compared to Gen Z for instance that they do not get it.

They hold on to their 06’ deer rifle talking about how it’s more effective than an AR and wait for some Civil War while being completely clueless that it’s been a raging culture war since they were kids. They play by cultural norms that no longer exist.

When the left says it was a mostly peaceful protest. In their minds it probably was. They achieved their objectives without killing anyone or maybe a person or two while setting fire to a neighborhood and moving the political goalposts. The left has completely transformed this country with hardly a shot fired. Nothing compared to the wholesale killings of Stalin or Mao. So yeah it was mostly peaceful.

It’s no accident that the most transformative relevant person on the right that embodied the ideals of our Founders during the political battles of 2020 was an 18 year old kid in Kenosha, WI.

I don’t know how big a pair the kid actually has but he measured up when it counted. No doubt.

So he will tally on the DGAF column.
Originally Posted by viking

Like I said before, a fraction of the biotches on here are followers, just like the good towns people at a Lynch’n in a black and white western.
I saw that comment. It was an excellent comparison. Right or left most people are lemming’s with limited critical thinking skills.
Interesting. Limited critical thinking skills?

I might give some leniency to those who bent over and spread their cheeks just to save the trouble. However, I’m convinced that the majority actually CAN think critically but willing sit back and let true men do the dirty work.

You guys know who you are. Your oatmeal bath and memory foam slippers await you.
In my part of Texas it appears the IDGAF's are turning into intensely pissed individuals with exactly that sentiment with the caveat the other side is going to have to GAF in a big way if it flies apart. Overall sentiment is it flying apart might happen any time.

They are just angry and want him silenced because much of what he says turns out to be truth the establishment wants silenced. He a blustery loudmouth, but I can't say he's mostly wrong.
Dad told me to never telegraph a punch.

I might give some leniency to those who bent over and spread their cheeks just to save the trouble. However, I’m convinced that the majority actually CAN think critically but willing sit back and let true men do the dirty work.

You guys know who you are. Your oatmeal bath and memory foam slippers await you.
You look at the percentage of people on this site cheering on AJ losing a 40 plus million dollar suit with tactics that will later be used on all of us. It was probably 35%-40%. I don’t think they’re cowards. I think that they really believe that. They’ve been conditioned to believe it and I think that they really do. They’re literally unable to see the big picture as far as what is going on in society.

They hold on to some notion of a war but are blind to it being a cultural war and are unwilling to fight a cultural war. It isn’t about guns. You look at what the left has accomplished and that should be obvious.

You look at the percentage of people on this site cheering on AJ losing a 40 plus million dollar suit with tactics that will later be used on all of us. It was probably 35%-40%. I don’t think they’re cowards. I think that they really believe that. They’ve been conditioned to believe it and I think that they really do. They’re literally unable to see the big picture as far as what is going on in society.

I am not cheering it, I don't believe public speech should be fined and certainly not that much. Jones well not a high bar, like him slightly better than Rogan. However Jones does put out some stuff that is spot on.
We didn’t bend over, we didn’t buy their fake vaccine bullshit and took never gave in. They either granted the religious exemption or fired her after 23 years of exemplary service and NEVER so much as a “verbal warning” or any accusation of any transgression. We were absolutely NOT backing down and retained the appropriate representation months ahead of time so we were ready to roll right out of the gate. We would be the “victims” of their illegal policy and actions but that’s as far as “victimhood” would extend because we were going to control the battle. Luckily we got the exemption from the company and ultimately they did everything they could to not impact their current employees while tentatively doing the bare minimum to keep the feds quiet. I was pleased with them in the end but I was ready to fight.

We ain’t giving in to anything and we stand united and firm in our resolve to fight tyranny if required. To say that IDGAF would be a lie because I really do GAF which is why I won’t capitulate to their desires and we won’t be their sheep. We don’t trust the government or liberals and as a family of 7 people that can and do shoot frequently in our own backyard we are prepared to defend our Constitution and we won’t be loaded into their boxcars.
Various scenarios over the “years” has had me thinking , “this is it”
Sometimes a vent is needed .
But unless your maneuvering into position as you post , it’s just another , I’ve had it !
Since your posting , it’s pretty safe to say your not maneuvering .
Just a reality we all face , it is very disturbing.
Kenneth
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
We didn’t bend over, we didn’t buy their fake vaccine bullshit and took never gave in. They either granted the religious exemption or fired her after 23 years of exemplary service and NEVER so much as a “verbal warning” or any accusation of any transgression. We were absolutely NOT backing down and retained the appropriate representation months ahead of time so we were ready to roll right out of the gate. We would be the “victims” of their illegal policy and actions but that’s as far as “victimhood” would extend because we were going to control the battle. Luckily we got the exemption from the company and ultimately they did everything they could to not impact their current employees while tentatively doing the bare minimum to keep the feds quiet. I was pleased with them in the end but I was ready to fight.

We ain’t giving in to anything and we stand united and firm in our resolve to fight tyranny if required. To say that IDGAF would be a lie because I really do GAF which is why I won’t capitulate to their desires and we won’t be their sheep. We don’t trust the government or liberals and as a family of 7 people that can and do shoot frequently in our own backyard we are prepared to defend our Constitution and we won’t be loaded into their boxcars.

An excellent way to look at it.
Aces. I know you GAF. But your actions, I remember the discussions and admire your fortitude, are the IDGAF that I was referencing. Hats off to you and your family!

IDGAF what the consequences or what the King Julian lemmings say. Most excellent!
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
But unless your maneuvering into position as you post , it’s just another , I’ve had it !
Kenneth
Well said.

Some people need to vent and get frustrations off of their chest. The real solution if there is one is boring stuff. It’s not being Rambo. It’s being an active parent discussing values and why you believe what you believe. Followed by being active in what your kids are being taught at school, voting in primaries and local elections, taking a kid hunting or shooting that might not have a chance otherwise, talking about our Founders and what this country was founded on when the chance comes up, speaking up in a work break room to the extent that you can ect.
pretty good for a beer rant man! pass that feller some bourbon or shine and get ready. spot on assessment of the 97 percentile.

Doc_Holidude
Kenneth

True. I may be the biggest poser in the world. That’s not the focus that I was going for. We know, because we understand history, that a determined minority, who know what is right and true, have the ability to alter the future. Do those men exist in number?

We see the blithering blowhards on this forum. Some may determine that I’m one. That fine because I’m not the point of focus. Do those men exist? Do they ever NOT exist in a particular society. If the answer is YES. They presently do and always have existed the we have an encouraging potential to consider.
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
Nah IZ , not shooting you down .
After all , I am posting too .
The monster , swamp , whatever you want to title it is fugging huge .
We ain’t just talking about marching abreast onto a battle field , which when you think about it , that took some serious balls if you really think about it .
But the enemy is in all levels of our lives , makes maneuvering difficult .
Many set and ponder , how can we maneuver and make a impact that will rally the people .
I’m not sure how many Jan 6th people were actually on our side , but I think that perhaps those who were , had to think as they breeched the white house this will surely get the ball rolling .
But once again people died and lives ruined while the ball never moved .
Sorry , guess it was my turn .
It is frustrating as hell .
And yeah , people will stand , and stand feebly , health is just something that goes in time .
The mind is maneuvering and the feet are still .
But those of us who dgaf feeble or not will stand .
Have a good one
Kenneth
Kenneth. I’m 56. The wife and I were in our late 20s when our first was born. I was almost 43 when the 5th was born.

A few years ago I was thinking of what my wife and I faced raising the younger 3 of our children as older parents. I considered what our parents faced when we were the age of our youngest. I’d guess this was about 5 years ago.

My observation to her was that everything in our lives had been made a political issue. Absolutely everything where our parents has almost nothing of the daily issues of life that had been politicized.

That was one of the realizations that started me town the IDGAF path. The focus of where and how to focus that sentiment may not be totally clear but the sentiment grows!
Originally Posted by stxhunter
F-ck em all.
Sorting them out is the Big Guy's job..
Originally Posted by stevelyn
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

I’m not convinced that a war and battlefield is where this will take place. I do believe that the conflict, such as it is and will be, may well have started with Trump.

For all of his good and all of his bad he metaphorically ripped the scabs of everything and let the blood and puss start flowing. This country needed that. Now we see people like Desantis finding a strong voice. I do believe that others will follow. Are there enough men and women engaging who are cut from same IDGAF cloth of our founders? Those who realize that they have to act rather than react like Chinese Cocaine Mitch has exemplified for all these years?
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
Dad told me to never telegraph a punch.

Westen union for you sir:
".--. ..- -. -.-. ...."
Kenneth
Well said.

Some people need to vent and get frustrations off of their chest. The real solution if there is one is boring stuff. It’s not being Rambo. It’s being an active parent discussing values and why you believe what you believe. Followed by being active in what your kids are being taught at school, voting in primaries and local elections, taking a kid hunting or shooting that might not have a chance otherwise, talking about our Founders and what this country was founded on when the chance comes up, speaking up in a work break room to the extent that you can ect.

I like this response. Although identifying the issue/problem is a necessary first step, the real challenge is what we do about it. I agree it starts with those around us, our family and friends, sharing and teaching values, not allowing the "system" to dictate to us and ours. Further, one can be active in groups and parties that support traditional righteous values and our constitutional rights and processes. Teach your children, be an example, vote.
My wife and I certainly do those things. My kids know right from wrong and are being taught well. At home. They understand the evil that exists. They know how to identify it or are at least learning.

I’ve voted since 1984 and proudly pulled the lever for Ronald Reagan. I’ve heard all of voting life “vote them out if they aren’t doing the right thing”.

Well. I’ve done that and it hasn’t worked. I’m convinced that it’s a decoy developed by the elites. So, for me, I’ll keep voting, but not with a strong confidence that it will make THE difference.
I understand the ever growing concern over the years .
I started seeing it as a young man , wish I had been smart enough to get envolved then .
Took me a lot longer to grow up than most
I certainly believe the men of that cloth exist , just wish I could get a glimpse .
Kenneth
My wife and I certainly do those things. My kids know right from wrong and are being taught well. At home. They understand the evil that exists. They know how to identify it or are at least learning.

I’ve voted since 1984 and proudly pulled the lever for Ronald Reagan. I’ve heard all of voting life “vote them out if they aren’t doing the right thing”.

Well. I’ve done that and it hasn’t worked. I’m convinced that it’s a decoy developed by the elites. So, for me, I’ll keep voting, but not with a strong confidence that it will make THE difference.

Good post, I agree. Frustrating.

I won’t hold that against you. My dad died 4 weeks ago. He was the last thing holding me here. I’m finally open to options. Born and raised here but my feet are itching and I hear the call “go west”.
Well don’t venture any farther west than Idaho or you will be in the land of idiots.

Damn man, you got it figured out.
Tell us about all resistance ops you been on to inspire us. I know there must be at least several because you sound like a true man of action.
Give it to them damn couch sitters, boomers, cheek spreaders and those whimpy beta types. We've been waiting for a real Alfa type A to lead us to battle and you sound like you're it.
Where do we all meet up?
Wolverines!!
Everybody wants the next guy to pop schitt off because they have to work in the morning. Society has raised complicit people that are afraid to deviate from the status quo.
You fuggers all probably allowed the schools to make your kids wear masks.
Our founding fathers gave a giant [bleep]. They were meticulous and thoughtful about what they did and how they did it. They rejected the ideas that didn't work and built a country around it. That's not a group of men who didn't GAF. That's a group who knew what they were doing and executed. I think men with those characteristics are who you are looking for.
https://thefederalistpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Samuel-Adams-ExperiencedPatriots.jpg
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nope. Our daughter was not going to be subjected to that abuse nor was she going to put up with their indoctrination. She’s homeschooled ever since and begins college at 16 next month.

Hell NO! It was bad enough that they made them wear FFA jackets!
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Here we go here's one ^^ who will stand up for what's right ! ! ! ! !

Got THAT right!!!
the difference between folks that GAF and those that don't, seems to be the degree to which they trust government.
Originally Posted by RodWaters

Damn man, you got it figured out.
Tell us about all resistance ops you been on to inspire us. I know there must be at least several because you sound like a true man of action.
Give it to them damn couch sitters, boomers, cheek spreaders and those whimpy beta types. We've been waiting for a real Alfa type A to lead us to battle and you sound like you're it.
Where do we all meet up?
Wolverines!!

We can meet at your house. We can help you change your depends, stock up your Brady Bunch lunch box and make sure the missus gives note saying you have permission to be out after dark.

Get some reading comprehension. You weren’t supposed to respond; que tampon reference.

We pulled our kids out of school and went back to home schooling. When the mandate for the vax came down I was preparing to move to a state that wasn’t run by an idiot like our little girl Andy Breshear.

I just missed a cardiology visit because I refused to wear a mask at the lab and at the MD office. I requested that both make accommodation for me and they refused. IDGAFabout them or their rules. They are on my ESAD list. I really need to see the cardio but now have to search for one who isn’t a puzz.
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Well don’t venture any farther west than Idaho or you will be in the land of idiots.

I hear ya. Who would EVER have thought that the vastness of the western states could actually shrink.

"being completely clueless that it’s been a raging culture war since they were kids."

Some of us were onto that. 😉. We didn’t like it then either.

Wearing FFA jackets ALWAYS was optional.
"Well! Are there any men left who give a dam and DGAF what people think or the consequences that may come their way from the weak Puzz’s that outnumber them"

Read my tag line. I've held that feeling since at least 1966 if not earlier. Guess it really got going when Reagan, may he burn in hell fugged up my Social security. I stole that tag line from someone else BTW but it says it like I feel. That's when I started paying attention and quickly realized the Democrat Party had morphed into the Communist Party.

I guess these days I fall into that group of fat old men who've had their heart attacks. That didn't slow me down but then I was diagnosed with cancer and that damn chemo has fugged me up royally. I'm for all practical purposes 84 years old, just thirteen days away. The will is there but the carriage is busted.
Paul B.
You mean JeffO and Houston2 (Old TooT) arn't welcome to comment here?
Fuggin Suckitmore already posted, guess we're passed alla that already. Sorry
Originally Posted by CCCC

Wearing FFA jackets ALWAYS was optional.
Gotta excuse Suckitmore, He's always been a liberal leftist.
© 24hourcampfire