N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by deflave
The last two and a half years have been a catalyst to many in our country. The weak have bent over spread their cheeks and taken it in the bum. Many on this forum, or formerly on this forum are in that group. You know who you are so STFU and don’t respond. You aren’t worthy.

Others have adopted the ride the current mentality. They stand somewhere between commitment and wishful thinking. They know what’s right to do but they really don’t want to inconvenience themselves. They really do hope that true beta types, not the fake beta’s that they know themselves to be, will step in and to the hard work from which they will benefit.

Then there is the type who has said enough. GFY you weak feckless excuses for humanity. I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you think yourself to be. I’m done with you. If you cross me there will be certain and permanent changes. Proceed at your own risk. IDGAF your head will be ripped off and your neck will be Schmidt down. The choice is yours.

As I think back to the IDGAF men who founded this country I’d like to think that there are just as many like minded brethren who realize that the wolf is at the door, the hinges are broken and that it is time to destroy the enemy and pizz on his broken state.

I may be posting after two too many beers but the beer has taken my thoughts to this point. Are there enough of those men in existence in our fair country? No offense, but most of what I read on this forum is written by fat old men who have bad hearts, enlarged prostrates and a vision of themselves in their youth of Willi Wallace when they were in reality Pee Wee Herman.

Flame away of offended but if offended I’d say my observations hit close to where you place your tampon.

Well! Are there any men left who give a dam and DGAF what people think or the consequences that may come their way from the weak Puzz’s that outnumber them?

Great post and I'm with you.

(But I'm never living in Kentucky)

I won’t hold that against you. My dad died 4 weeks ago. He was the last thing holding me here. I’m finally open to options. Born and raised here but my feet are itching and I hear the call “go west”.
Well don’t venture any farther west than Idaho or you will be in the land of idiots.

GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The last two and a half years have been a catalyst to many in our country. The weak have bent over spread their cheeks and taken it in the bum. Many on this forum, or formerly on this forum are in that group. You know who you are so STFU and don’t respond. You aren’t worthy.

Others have adopted the ride the current mentality. They stand somewhere between commitment and wishful thinking. They know what’s right to do but they really don’t want to inconvenience themselves. They really do hope that true beta types, not the fake beta’s that they know themselves to be, will step in and to the hard work from which they will benefit.

Then there is the type who has said enough. GFY you weak feckless excuses for humanity. I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you think yourself to be. I’m done with you. If you cross me there will be certain and permanent changes. Proceed at your own risk. IDGAF your head will be ripped off and your neck will be Schmidt down. The choice is yours.

As I think back to the IDGAF men who founded this country I’d like to think that there are just as many like minded brethren who realize that the wolf is at the door, the hinges are broken and that it is time to destroy the enemy and pizz on his broken state.

I may be posting after two too many beers but the beer has taken my thoughts to this point. Are there enough of those men in existence in our fair country? No offense, but most of what I read on this forum is written by fat old men who have bad hearts, enlarged prostrates and a vision of themselves in their youth of Willi Wallace when they were in reality Pee Wee Herman.

Flame away of offended but if offended I’d say my observations hit close to where you place your tampon.

Well! Are there any men left who give a dam and DGAF what people think or the consequences that may come their way from the weak Puzz’s that outnumber them?

Damn man, you got it figured out.
Tell us about all resistance ops you been on to inspire us. I know there must be at least several because you sound like a true man of action.
Give it to them damn couch sitters, boomers, cheek spreaders and those whimpy beta types. We've been waiting for a real Alfa type A to lead us to battle and you sound like you're it.
Where do we all meet up?
Wolverines!!

Originally Posted by CashisKing
Hey Rod... welcome to the fire.
April 2022.
You speak with great confidence and authority.
Thanks for your honesty...
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Everybody wants the next guy to pop schitt off because they have to work in the morning. Society has raised complicit people that are afraid to deviate from the status quo.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You fuggers all probably allowed the schools to make your kids wear masks.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Our founding fathers gave a giant [bleep]. They were meticulous and thoughtful about what they did and how they did it. They rejected the ideas that didn't work and built a country around it. That's not a group of men who didn't GAF. That's a group who knew what they were doing and executed. I think men with those characteristics are who you are looking for.

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nope. Our daughter was not going to be subjected to that abuse nor was she going to put up with their indoctrination. She’s homeschooled ever since and begins college at 16 next month.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hell NO! It was bad enough that they made them wear FFA jackets!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Here we go here's one ^^ who will stand up for what's right ! ! ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Lot’s of good boomers on this forum but as a whole there’s no doubt about it especially when compared to Gen Z for instance that they do not get it.

They hold on to their 06’ deer rifle talking about how it’s more effective than an AR and wait for some Civil War while being completely clueless that it’s been a raging culture war since they were kids. They play by cultural norms that no longer exist.

When the left says it was a mostly peaceful protest. In their minds it probably was. They achieved their objectives without killing anyone or maybe a person or two while setting fire to a neighborhood and moving the political goalposts. The left has completely transformed this country with hardly a shot fired. Nothing compared to the wholesale killings of Stalin or Mao. So yeah it was mostly peaceful.

It’s no accident that the most transformative relevant person on the right that embodied the ideals of our Founders during the political battles of 2020 was an 18 year old kid in Kenosha, WI.

Got THAT right!!!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the difference between folks that GAF and those that don't, seems to be the degree to which they trust government.

Sam......

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by RodWaters

Damn man, you got it figured out.
Tell us about all resistance ops you been on to inspire us. I know there must be at least several because you sound like a true man of action.
Give it to them damn couch sitters, boomers, cheek spreaders and those whimpy beta types. We've been waiting for a real Alfa type A to lead us to battle and you sound like you're it.
Where do we all meet up?
Wolverines!!

We can meet at your house. We can help you change your depends, stock up your Brady Bunch lunch box and make sure the missus gives note saying you have permission to be out after dark.

Get some reading comprehension. You weren’t supposed to respond; que tampon reference.

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I

We pulled our kids out of school and went back to home schooling. When the mandate for the vax came down I was preparing to move to a state that wasn’t run by an idiot like our little girl Andy Breshear.

I just missed a cardiology visit because I refused to wear a mask at the lab and at the MD office. I requested that both make accommodation for me and they refused. IDGAFabout them or their rules. They are on my ESAD list. I really need to see the cardio but now have to search for one who isn’t a puzz.

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by deflave

Great post and I'm with you.

(But I'm never living in Kentucky)

I won’t hold that against you. My dad died 4 weeks ago. He was the last thing holding me here. I’m finally open to options. Born and raised here but my feet are itching and I hear the call “go west”.
Well don’t venture any farther west than Idaho or you will be in the land of idiots.

I hear ya. Who would EVER have thought that the vastness of the western states could actually shrink.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Lot’s of good boomers on this forum but as a whole there’s no doubt about it especially when compared to Gen Z for instance that they do not get it.

They hold on to their 06’ deer rifle talking about how it’s more effective than an AR and wait for some Civil War while being completely clueless that it’s been a raging culture war since they were kids. They play by cultural norms that no longer exist.

When the left says it was a mostly peaceful protest. In their minds it probably was. They achieved their objectives without killing anyone or maybe a person or two while setting fire to a neighborhood and moving the political goalposts. The left has completely transformed this country with hardly a shot fired. Nothing compared to the wholesale killings of Stalin or Mao. So yeah it was mostly peaceful.

It’s no accident that the most transformative relevant person on the right that embodied the ideals of our Founders during the political battles of 2020 was an 18 year old kid in Kenosha, WI.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
"being completely clueless that it’s been a raging culture war since they were kids."

Some of us were onto that. 😉. We didn’t like it then either.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Wearing FFA jackets ALWAYS was optional.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
"Well! Are there any men left who give a dam and DGAF what people think or the consequences that may come their way from the weak Puzz’s that outnumber them"

Read my tag line. I've held that feeling since at least 1966 if not earlier. Guess it really got going when Reagan, may he burn in hell fugged up my Social security. I stole that tag line from someone else BTW but it says it like I feel. That's when I started paying attention and quickly realized the Democrat Party had morphed into the Communist Party.

I guess these days I fall into that group of fat old men who've had their heart attacks. That didn't slow me down but then I was diagnosed with cancer and that damn chemo has fugged me up royally. I'm for all practical purposes 84 years old, just thirteen days away. The will is there but the carriage is busted.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You mean JeffO and Houston2 (Old TooT) arn't welcome to comment here?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Fuggin Suckitmore already posted, guess we're passed alla that already. Sorry

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1337Fungi, 61 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,778
Posts18,477,043
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.