Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
The last two and a half years have been a catalyst to many in our country. The weak have bent over spread their cheeks and taken it in the bum. Many on this forum, or formerly on this forum are in that group. You know who you are so STFU and don’t respond. You aren’t worthy.

Others have adopted the ride the current mentality. They stand somewhere between commitment and wishful thinking. They know what’s right to do but they really don’t want to inconvenience themselves. They really do hope that true beta types, not the fake beta’s that they know themselves to be, will step in and to the hard work from which they will benefit.

Then there is the type who has said enough. GFY you weak feckless excuses for humanity. I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you think yourself to be. I’m done with you. If you cross me there will be certain and permanent changes. Proceed at your own risk. IDGAF your head will be ripped off and your neck will be Schmidt down. The choice is yours.

As I think back to the IDGAF men who founded this country I’d like to think that there are just as many like minded brethren who realize that the wolf is at the door, the hinges are broken and that it is time to destroy the enemy and pizz on his broken state.

I may be posting after two too many beers but the beer has taken my thoughts to this point. Are there enough of those men in existence in our fair country? No offense, but most of what I read on this forum is written by fat old men who have bad hearts, enlarged prostrates and a vision of themselves in their youth of Willi Wallace when they were in reality Pee Wee Herman.

Flame away of offended but if offended I’d say my observations hit close to where you place your tampon.

Well! Are there any men left who give a dam and DGAF what people think or the consequences that may come their way from the weak Puzz’s that outnumber them?

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Half the members here are cheering on the lefts attack against Alex Jones.... few patriots left

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm your Huckleberry!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
F-ck em all.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by irfubar
Half the members here are cheering on the lefts attack against Alex Jones.... few patriots left

I cant stand AJ, in fact I I think hes a total jackass, BUT, what was done to him was wrong 100%.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by marktheshark

I cant stand AJ, in fact I I think hes a total jackass, BUT, what was done to him was wrong 100%.

100% agreed

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Ditto

izh, preach it!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by IZH27
The last two and a half years have been a catalyst to many in our country. The weak have bent over spread their cheeks and taken it in the bum. Many on this forum, or formerly on this forum are in that group. You know who you are so STFU and don’t respond. You aren’t worthy.

Others have adopted the ride the current mentality. They stand somewhere between commitment and wishful thinking. They know what’s right to do but they really don’t want to inconvenience themselves. They really do hope that true beta types, not the fake beta’s that they know themselves to be, will step in and to the hard work from which they will benefit.

Then there is the type who has said enough. GFY you weak feckless excuses for humanity. I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what you think yourself to be. I’m done with you. If you cross me there will be certain and permanent changes. Proceed at your own risk. IDGAF your head will be ripped off and your neck will be Schmidt down. The choice is yours.

As I think back to the IDGAF men who founded this country I’d like to think that there are just as many like minded brethren who realize that the wolf is at the door, the hinges are broken and that it is time to destroy the enemy and pizz on his broken state.

I may be posting after two too many beers but the beer has taken my thoughts to this point. Are there enough of those men in existence in our fair country? No offense, but most of what I read on this forum is written by fat old men who have bad hearts, enlarged prostrates and a vision of themselves in their youth of Willi Wallace when they were in reality Pee Wee Herman.

Flame away of offended but if offended I’d say my observations hit close to where you place your tampon.

Well! Are there any men left who give a dam and DGAF what people think or the consequences that may come their way from the weak Puzz’s that outnumber them?

Great post and I'm with you.

(But I'm never living in Kentucky)

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by deflave

Great post and I'm with you.

(But I'm never living in Kentucky)

I won’t hold that against you. My dad died 4 weeks ago. He was the last thing holding me here. I’m finally open to options. Born and raised here but my feet are itching and I hear the call “go west”.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Holy Fuuuuk!!!

Awesome Post man!!!

👍👍👍👍

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

Like I said before, a fraction of the biotches on here are followers, just like the good towns people at a Lynch’n in a black and white western.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lot’s of good boomers on this forum but as a whole there’s no doubt about it especially when compared to Gen Z for instance that they do not get it.

They hold on to their 06’ deer rifle talking about how it’s more effective than an AR and wait for some Civil War while being completely clueless that it’s been a raging culture war since they were kids. They play by cultural norms that no longer exist.

When the left says it was a mostly peaceful protest. In their minds it probably was. They achieved their objectives without killing anyone or maybe a person or two while setting fire to a neighborhood and moving the political goalposts. The left has completely transformed this country with hardly a shot fired. Nothing compared to the wholesale killings of Stalin or Mao. So yeah it was mostly peaceful.

It’s no accident that the most transformative relevant person on the right that embodied the ideals of our Founders during the political battles of 2020 was an 18 year old kid in Kenosha, WI.

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Hmm. Good town people.

Now that’s a category worthy of discussion. I’m inclined to think that the good folk aren’t what they seem.

Last edited by IZH27; 08/05/22.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W

I hope this sentiment grows in monumental proportion, and soon!

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Lot’s of good boomers on this forum but as a whole there’s no doubt about it especially when compared to Gen Z for instance that they do not get it.

They hold on to their 06’ deer rifle talking about how it’s more effective than an AR and wait for some Civil War while being completely clueless that it’s been a raging culture war since they were kids. They play by cultural norms that no longer exist.

When the left says it was a mostly peaceful protest. In their minds it probably was. They achieved their objectives without killing anyone or maybe a person or two while setting fire to a neighborhood and moving the political goalposts. The left has completely transformed this country with hardly a shot fired. Nothing compared to the wholesale killings of Stalin or Mao. So yeah it was mostly peaceful.

It’s no accident that the most transformative relevant person on the right that embodied the ideals of our Founders during the political battles of 2020 was an 18 year old kid in Kenosha, WI.

I don’t know how big a pair the kid actually has but he measured up when it counted. No doubt.

So he will tally on the DGAF column.

Last edited by IZH27; 08/05/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking

Like I said before, a fraction of the biotches on here are followers, just like the good towns people at a Lynch’n in a black and white western.
I saw that comment. It was an excellent comparison. Right or left most people are lemming’s with limited critical thinking skills.

I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Interesting. Limited critical thinking skills?

I might give some leniency to those who bent over and spread their cheeks just to save the trouble. However, I’m convinced that the majority actually CAN think critically but willing sit back and let true men do the dirty work.

You guys know who you are. Your oatmeal bath and memory foam slippers await you.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
In my part of Texas it appears the IDGAF's are turning into intensely pissed individuals with exactly that sentiment with the caveat the other side is going to have to GAF in a big way if it flies apart. Overall sentiment is it flying apart might happen any time.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

They are just angry and want him silenced because much of what he says turns out to be truth the establishment wants silenced. He a blustery loudmouth, but I can't say he's mostly wrong.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

467 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 48 invisible), 2,771 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,756
Posts18,514,833
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.