Home
"Save your documents and clear your calendar. We're coming."
When’s the last time one of the Republican leaders we place our faith in do anything more than move their lips? Besides Trump of course.
He wont do crap. All talk no action.
Congress has no power to act.
Then prove it Jim Jordan. Otherwise you're just another Chaffetz and Gowdy.

You can't let this stand you spineless mfer's
I'd love to see Jim squeeze merrick's bean like an overripe zit. PayperView.
Jesus, Jordan is one of the good ones. Save your powder for the Rinos.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There are plenty of Rinos going around. Take it out on them.
I just hope this illegal raid was the death throes of the Democrat Party. I hope they are all scared and doing these desperate actions out of fear of the coming storm.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Believe it when you see it?
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Believe it when you see it?
not holding my breath either.
Kick to the top.

True. I wish he were in the running for Speaker but it sounds like McCarthy has it sewn up.
McCarthy is a swamp rat...
Actually, McCarthy tweeted that.

Ron

I’m pretty sure he’s on record supporting McLuntz for Speaker if they take back the House of Ill repute..

Don't promise what you can't keep.
Originally Posted by Ohio7x57

Ron

Right. McCarthy, not Jordan.
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
He wont do crap. All talk no action.

Rong

If that were true there would be no panic in DC.

The pukes are going insane with fear as Nov draws near.

Trump isnt running in Nov so if what you say is true, they would not be so desperate.
Interesting in that Garland is gung ho to get Trump. It was McConnell that scuttled his Supreme Court nomination, not Trump. Guess it's his way of getting back against the GOP.
I believe he has orders from his handlers. Garland does not strike me as cunning; but maybe that's all an act.
If we can get Linda Graham and Tina Gowdy on the case I’m sure they’ll mop it up in no time.
Jordan will do nothing of substance, just like with the unethical, illegal, Russia investigation.
Yes , how many times have we heard ''big talk'' and seen ''no action''.
Patriots- Hillary Clinton involved in shootout with seal team 6. It’s all part of the plan connect the dots.
Even if McCarthy hold hearings on the FBI and DOJ, there is nothing they can do.

If they find wrongdoing, they send a referral to the OIG, we all know how that turns out, and if they find Criminal wrongdoing the send a criminal referral to the DOJ, or the demand a special council like Mueller and Do-Nothing Durham.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
When’s the last time one of the Republican leaders we place our faith in do anything more than move their lips? Besides Trump of course.
Um, never?? DING DING!
valsdad: SO.... you would rather see more maxine "maxi-pads" waters and A.O.Chunts in the House of Representatives?
Sheesh.
Sometimes I literally marvel at the stupidity of many on this forum!
We need 200 (two hundred!) more just like Jim Jordan in the House of Representatives to try and stop the destruction from within of this country.
I "believe" that!
Double sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

All talk no walk!

Ron

Right. McCarthy, not Jordan.
What has either ever actually accomplished?
What happened to Donald Trump is directly the fault of every Republican in the Senate. All of them. No Exceptions. Any one of them could have put a hold on that kikenvermin nation-wrecker, Garland, but they didn't have the balls to do it.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
What happened to Donald Trump is directly the fault of every Republican in the Senate. All of them. No Exceptions. Any one of them could have put a hold on that kikenvermin nation-wrecker, Garland, but they didn't have the balls to do it.
Grassley votes “YES” to confirm Garland, he also voted “YES” to confirm Wray. Now he is wondering what went wrong. F*cken idiot.
Originally Posted by hatari
Interesting in that Garland is gung ho to get Trump. It was McConnell that scuttled his Supreme Court nomination, not Trump. Guess it's his way of getting back against the GOP.

McConnell scuttled Garland's nomination at Charles Grassley's request. McConnell was the Senate Majority leader but Grassley was the majority chair on the Judiciary committee. Longevity gives political power. Charles has it by the truck full.

kwg
Originally Posted by steve4102
Grassley votes “YES” to confirm Garland, he also voted “YES” to confirm Wray. Now he is wondering what went wrong. F*cken idiot.

That's not the way I understood it. If you have it in writing somewhere I'd like to see it.

kwg

Pretty much. Most of the “Republicans” hate President Trump just as much as the DemoRat’s.
Its going to be one hell of a week.
Patriots- connect the dots
If you think Wray or Garland is worried about Jordan's posturing, I have a ski lodge in Cameron Parish to sell you, reasonable.

Ron
That he is a swamprat?
Originally Posted by Huncho
Its going to be one hell of a week.

More like 3 months and then another 24 months!
All talk and no action.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Too many to count with my fingers.
Nothing really is going to happen.............it's done & will stand.

Lots of posturing & kabuki theater.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Nothing really is going to happen.............it's done & will stand.

Lots of posturing & kabuki theater.

MM

Yep. Lot of hot air. Most of them got elected by blowing smoke up the ass of the voters.
A lot of cynicism being posted here - throughout history, cynics rarely have shown themselves to be great fighters - or winners.

I would like those politicians speaking out now to have a serious chance to right the ship - at least one good chance - and hope that many citizens will work hard to create that chance.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I just hope this illegal raid was the death throes of the Democrat Party. I hope they are all scared and doing these desperate actions out of fear of the coming storm.

Hardly.

We have A LOT of Democrats in this country. People that think Trump won 2020 by a landslide are likely only exposed to a heavily conservative area and/or fooling themselves. There are more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Moderates, including Republicans, voted against Trump in droves. Not to mention first-time voter suburban millennials turned out like never before to vote against Trump. I'm shocked that Trump didn't lose by more than he did.

Unfortunately, we prideful conservative Americans did not get the president we need but instead the president we deserve, an egotistical man with great policies, who because of out-of-control hubris, couldn't hold onto his own office nor could he keep the Democrats out of office in Georgia.

The real problem is not deep state or corrupt politicians or out-of-control alphabet agencies or laws or precedents (Roe v. Wade for instance). Those are terrible symptoms of a possibly terminal disease. The problem is that as much as half of the country is willing to accept these things along with a heavy dose of Marxist idealogy. And that is a HUGE problem.

A place to start is by developing some leadership that cares more about the country and its founding values than pride, power, money or political ambition.

We HAVE to turns things and that starts with turning hearts.
Originally Posted by CCCC
A lot of cynicism being posted here - throughout history, cynics rarely have shown themselves to be great fighters - or winners.

I would like those politicians speaking out now to have a serious chance to right the ship - at least one good chance - and hope that many citizens will work hard to create that chance.

Very true! It’s easy to feel cynical these days but seeing so many seemingly throwing up their hands in helpless despair doesn’t create confidence in those of us that haven’t given up….won’t EVER give up. I can understand how disgusted the cynics are and rightfully so but luckily our history isn’t written by cynics, it’s written by those that were brave enough to dare to dream of regular citizens defeating the largest army and navy in the world. Only the hopeful carry the weight of the future.
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer

Hardly.

We have A LOT of Democrats in this country. People that think Trump won 2020 by a landslide are likely only exposed to a heavily conservative area and/or fooling themselves. There are more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Moderates, including Republicans, voted against Trump in droves..
Not hardly.

I do believe the brain dead voted for Obama in droves, not because he was a Democrat, but because he was black and they wanted to be able to be a part of history electing the first black President and to prove to themselves they were Not Racist.

Even with all that, Obama only captured 69 million votes in 2008 and in 2012 Obama lost 4 million votes and captured only 65 million.

And you actually believe that Biden, a guy that couldn’t get 250 people at a rally outscored Obama by over 10 million votes. Didn’t happen.

BTW, there are a lot of liberals were I live, many of my liberal acquaintances voted for Hillary in 2016, but either refused to vote for Biden and stayed home, or voted for Trump in 2020.

All talk.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Ummm, every fuc king time.

We can only go by the past performance of these blowhards with mountains of evidence that Hillary Clinton was 100% derelict in her duty regarding the events of Benghazi

And the subsequent inquisitions that wrought out ZERO punishment from Gohmert, Gates, Gowdy, Jordan and rest of these mouthy do-nothings
Originally Posted by tzone

All talk.

Isn’t that what representatives in the house are supposed to do?
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by tzone

All talk.

Isn’t that what representatives in the house are supposed to do?

It sure seems so.
I benember when The Fire was alive with Go-Get-Em-Gowdy posts and thread, and those that dared to post that Gowdy was all talk, were branded Debbie Downers and Pessimistic.

Funny that.
McCarthy is a sly SOB

"save" and "calendar"??? what about right NOW, do something about it not run the clock out as usual...in the interim there will be 10 more scandals and this one will be forgotten and still have a worse militarized DOJ.

If they were serious they would do whatever it takes right NOW, not a lot of BS as usual.
Originally Posted by slumlord

We can only go by the past performance of these blowhards with mountains of evidence that Hillary Clinton was 100% derelict in her duty regarding the events of Benghazi
And the subsequent inquisitions that wrought out ZERO punishment from Gohmert, Gates, Gowdy, Jordan and rest of these mouthy do-nothings
I certainly understand that such failures - whether real or simply perceived - are a basis for the skepticism and even cynicism expressed here. I can also understand why some honest folks express what is in your post. However, that assessment of the past is not the only thing I can "go by", and my focus for the future is based elsewhere.
You can only run your pie hole so long, before reasonable people with a semi sound mind. Fully understand you have a alligator mouth, and a canary azz. His due date expired. Apparently at one time he at least wrestled to win!

Take care, Willie

Hardly.

We have A LOT of Democrats in this country. People that think Trump won 2020 by a landslide are likely only exposed to a heavily conservative area and/or fooling themselves. There are more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Moderates, including Republicans, voted against Trump in droves. Not to mention first-time voter suburban millennials turned out like never before to vote against Trump. I'm shocked that Trump didn't lose by more than he did.

Unfortunately, we prideful conservative Americans did not get the president we need but instead the president we deserve, an egotistical man with great policies, who because of out-of-control hubris, couldn't hold onto his own office nor could he keep the Democrats out of office in Georgia.

The real problem is not deep state or corrupt politicians or out-of-control alphabet agencies or laws or precedents (Roe v. Wade for instance). Those are terrible symptoms of a possibly terminal disease. The problem is that as much as half of the country is willing to accept these things along with a heavy dose of Marxist idealogy. And that is a HUGE problem.

A place to start is by developing some leadership that cares more about the country and its founding values than pride, power, money or political ambition.

You actually Think Trump lost fair and square? That Biden got over 80 million real votes?
Originally Posted by slumlord

Ya and Mueller.. Lots of Fine Dining.. Sex Toys ..

This Durham Dude the Jury still out on Him ..
He looks Frugal but Looks can be Deceiving..
I betting Big Shrimp and Molly Maids .
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
McCarthy is a sly SOB

"save" and "calendar"??? what about right NOW, do something about it not run the clock out as usual...in the interim there will be 10 more scandals and this one will be forgotten and still have a worse militarized DOJ.

If they were serious they would do whatever it takes right NOW, not a lot of BS as usual.

He’s got the Best Pollster behind Him ..
Whispering Sweet Nothing in his Ear ..

Kevin you were Born to Ride ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Hardly.

We have A LOT of Democrats in this country. People that think Trump won 2020 by a landslide are likely only exposed to a heavily conservative area and/or fooling themselves. There are more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Moderates, including Republicans, voted against Trump in droves..
Not hardly.

I do believe the brain dead voted for Obama in droves, not because he was a Democrat, but because he was black and they wanted to be able to be a part of history electing the first black President and to prove to themselves they were Not Racist.

Even with all that, Obama only captured 69 million votes in 2008 and in 2012 Obama lost 4 million votes and captured only 65 million.

And you actually believe that Biden, a guy that couldn’t get 250 people at a rally outscored Obama by over 10 million votes. Didn’t happen.

BTW, there are a lot of liberals were I live, many of my liberal acquaintances voted for Hillary in 2016, but either refused to vote for Biden and stayed home, or voted for Trump in 2020.

Maybe it's regional but in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, where I do some business, I've seen the opposite. A LOT of people in the business community voted Democrat for the first time. Voter turn out was a way up and many voted not for Biden but against Trump. One example of many is a private family I know that I believe in one election cycle a few years ago, the matriarch of the family was the biggest individual Republican fundraiser in the State of Texas. That whole family voted Biden in 2020.
Not uncommon given what’s happening. Abolish the FBI? Garland save your documents? Yeah ok.
I do believe the That whole family voted Biden in 2020.
I sure hope they're happy with what they got..... Dumbazzes...
They sound like real republicans Voting for a well documented pathological child molester, draft dodger and vernal idiot. Looking for ward to this biden massive tax hike on the middle class

Hardly.

Not hardly.

Maybe it's regional but in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, where I do some business, I've seen the opposite. A LOT of people in the business community voted Democrat for the first time. Voter turn out was a way up and many voted not for Biden but against Trump. One example of many is a private family I know that I believe in one election cycle a few years ago, the matriarch of the family was the biggest individual Republican fundraiser in the State of Texas. That whole family voted Biden in 2020.
another Bush will save this great country. A few more endless wars would definitely Help. s
We should nuke Russia and China. That will help help economy get out of this recession, reinstate Covid passports, and masks and keep out borders open for diversity

Hardly.

© 24hourcampfire