Home
24 years with Chase Bank. Kept several thousand dollar balances in accounts. Financed the house and paid it off. Home equity loan with 0 balance. Savings account with thousands. 830 credit rating....excellent plus. Got a letter today that they have "reviewed my account " and are closing all accounts. Called the phone number with questions and it was confirmed that they are closing all accounts. Asked why and was told that corporate headquarters has reviewed accounts and chooses to break relationships.
I told them it has to be politically motivated as I donate to our veterans, purchase firearms on occasions and am a Trump supporter. Basically you don't need to cancel my accounts. I will do it! WTF?
^^^^

Credit Union (s)

Do it now.

Jmo
USAA is the answer!
Go with a quality Credit Union!
This is just the start of the attacks on Trump supporters, conservatives, and gun owners! Look no further than the horrible ESG push by major corporations.

We must fight back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by DavePrice
USAA is the answer!

Yep. Moved a bunch of monies to USAA several years ago. No regrets.
Papa--did JPMorgan Chase ever give you an answer?
JP Morgan and Citibank, Bank of America and the other big Bolshevik money center NWO banks are going down.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
JP Morgan and Citibank, Bank of America and the other big Bolshevik money center NWO banks are going down.
No they're not, Jews own the fugking world.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

No. GOD owns the World.
Originally Posted by papalondog
24 years with Chase Bank. Kept several thousand dollar balances in accounts. Financed the house and paid it off. Home equity loan with 0 balance. Savings account with thousands. 830 credit rating....excellent plus. Got a letter today that they have "reviewed my account " and are closing all accounts. Called the phone number with questions and it was confirmed that they are closing all accounts. Asked why and was told that corporate headquarters has reviewed accounts and chooses to break relationships.
I told them it has to be politically motivated as I donate to our veterans, purchase firearms on occasions and am a Trump supporter. Basically you don't need to cancel my accounts. I will do it! WTF?
DeSantis recently outlawed banks doing that crap (politically motivated account closures) in Florida. Needs to be a Federal law.
Posted By: EdM Re: JP Morgan Chase can Eat Schit - 08/10/22
We have been with them for about the same amount of time including a current home loan with zero issues. We shall see, I suppose.
Follow the money. Have several contacts that are moving from Chase. Make them the next Leekmon Brothers!
No reason yet. Will visit the local branch soon to withdraw money.
That's odd. JP Morgan has managed my investments since about 2008. Their service has been excellent and I think they know my political views.

Maybe different parts of the bank operate differently.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
That's odd. JP Morgan has managed my investments since about 2008. Their service has been excellent and I think they know my political views.

How many AR platforms have you bought with one of their credit cards?

Although IIRC, you don’t own any of those black guns
Well if you don’t like Twitter or your current bank just start one yourself.

LOL

^^^Voted Biden.^^^

No. GOD owns the World.

Isn’t he a Jew?
Posted By: EdM Re: JP Morgan Chase can Eat Schit - 08/10/22
Originally Posted by slumlord

How many AR platforms have you bought with one of their credit cards?

Although IIRC, you don’t own any of those black guns

I don't own AR's...
Originally Posted by Houston_2
^^^^

Credit Union (s)

Do it now.

Jmo

LOL

Another worthless cock sucker that hates Trump.

Different parts of the country operate differently.
My daughter is a VP at JPMorgan Chase in NYC in charge of following the Federal Accounting Rules group, I will ask her about this.
Have her call or contact me anytime. This has us in shock.
War is coming.
Long-term Chase customer here and I am currently moving ALL my accounts to a local credit union.

Screw the big banks. You all saw what Trudeau did in Canada with the banks and peaceful protesters.
It's coming here.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Long-term Chase customer here and I am currently moving ALL my accounts to a local credit union.

Screw the big banks. You all saw what Trudeau did in Canada with the banks and peaceful protesters.
It's coming here.
We all need to do this! Enough!
About 20 or so years ago I needed $3,000 in a hurry. Went to my bank to get the money on my credit dard. Wells Fargo bank and it was their card. They asked me what was the amount of my last payment. I couldn't remember so they wouldn't give me the cash. I'd financed three vehicles through them, never was late on any payment and that pull this. Not only did it get loud, it got very nasty. I closed all account then and there and transferred the to a credit union and have beey extremely happy ever since. The only business I've ever done with Chase is when I financed my 2015 Ford F150 Paid that loan off in 1.25 years. Totaled that truck and they financed that one. When the payment slips came in I paid it off in full. Chase charged me $150. Guess that was the interest for that month. I love my credit union.
PJ
Originally Posted by Morewood

It's coming here.
We all need to do this! Enough!

People are slowly learning this.
I hope they didn't talk you into giving them any account numbers or personal info to the number they listed for you to call. Scammers lie almost as bad as democrats!
Posted By: krp Re: JP Morgan Chase can Eat Schit - 08/10/22
I get scam texts and emails all the time... locking my bank account, amazon account, paypal, ebay, ect... Half the chit I don't have an account at and the ones they guessed right on I know aren't locked. All official looking with a link to respond to, I delete them as fast as I get them.

Not sure that's the case here but I would only respond to someone in the branch office.

Kent
^^^^^^^what he said. I'd be highly suspicious like he said. A bank wanting to close an account for no reason, no history of late payments, or anything. Sounds like a fishing expedition to me.
Anxiously awaiting word from Sako76
Was with Chase over 20 years, Screw them, left 3 years ago!
Originally Posted by krp
I get scam texts and emails all the time... locking my bank account, amazon account, paypal, ebay, ect... Half the chit I don't have an account at and the ones they guessed right on I know aren't locked. All official looking with a link to respond to, I delete them as fast as I get them.

Not sure that's the case here but I would only respond to someone in the branch office.

Kent

The scammers cast a big net. They only need a few to hit a home run.
Fug em
I went the Credit Union route in 1988, no regrets...only gratitude.

The big banks are clearly not your friend. Has only become more obvious with every passing year.

I walked into my CU a few weeks back, said I wanted $5,000 cash because I was headed to a gun show without my wife!

Teller got all excited and wished me luck in finding what I wanted, lol.
I ditched the big bucks more than 10 years ago. Why anyone would expose themselves to the shenanigans that an outfit like Wells Fargo has pulled, I cannot fathom. BofA, Chase, ditto.

My personal account is with a credit union, business accounts with a small regional bank. I get good, personalized service.

I will say: even though credit unions and small regional banks aren’t as bad as the mega banks, none of them have your best interest at heart. They are in it for your money.
Posted By: WMR Re: JP Morgan Chase can Eat Schit - 08/11/22
Originally Posted by Dutch
I ditched the big bucks more than 10 years ago. Why anyone would expose themselves to the shenanigans that an outfit like Wells Fargo has pulled, I cannot fathom. BofA, Chase, ditto.

My personal account is with a credit union, business accounts with a small regional bank. I get good, personalized service.

I will say: even though credit unions and small regional banks aren’t as bad as the mega banks, none of them have your best interest at heart. They are in it for your money.

This. Don’t take it personally. You’re literally just a number with them. They will do no more or less than they are obligated to do. Use their services as necessary but don’t expect more. It’s just business.
I have accounts all over. I primarily use Wells Fargo because of the app and the bank is 3 minutes from my house. I am friends with the manager too
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Scam was the first thing that crossed my mind.
There are lots of smaller banks and credit unions that would love to have your business. Their debit cards work just as well as the big boys’ does.

For many years I have wondered why anyone would do business with the likes of Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Bank of America, or Citibank, unless you are incredibly wealthy or a large corporation. On specific transactions , like the cheapest auto loan, or the best benefits on something like a credit card, I understand. But in regards to them being “your bank” there are a lot of places that will treat you better.

The truth is, once a bank starts moving from $5-10B in assets, they start to lose things that made them successful. They can’t stay customer focused - regulatory, share price, and short term objectives take over.

I will say this on credit unions, they are usually cheaper than banks, and they don’t pay taxes. That’s fine, but if you actually need financial advice, or own a small business, credit unions don’t usually have the expertise that a bank will. They just don’t. The commercial bankers at the credit union are there because none of the banks in town will hire them. If you just need money, as cheap as you can get it, not expertise, go to a credit union.

I’m a banker, full disclosure, but it is the truth.
I should expand on that. If I was a “consumer”, and all I ever wanted was a home mortgage, Heloc, auto loan, checking/savings account, credit card, and good service, I would go to a credit union. If they are any good, you will be well taken care of.

If I had a small business or agricultural operation, and borrowed, less than say $50mm, I would look for an independent bank of adequate size. There are lots of them and they will fight over your business, to the extent it is worth fighting for.

In other words, those banks are going to treat you more than right if you are a good customer, but don’t expect to be treated like royalty because you keep $5k in your checking account, borrow $25k, and they have to call you for payments every month. They will be good to you, and they very much appreciate good customers. but they are in the business to make money, and they are also be pretty effective in determining if you are a “good customer”. They have a more long term outlook in developing their customers than the big banks do - they will conscientiously “grow” their borrowers, and they will bring more to the table than a credit union.

From there, you have to scale it up. But your business has to be very, very large to need, and to be best served by the likes of real big boys like Wells and JP Morgan.
Just when you think you have have seen it all, this is definitely politically engineered. Why I don’t use the popular banks.
Originally Posted by Slope77
There are lots of smaller banks and credit unions that would love to have your business. Their debit cards work just as well as the big boys’ does.

For many years I have wondered why anyone would do business with the likes of Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Bank of America, or Citibank, unless you are incredibly wealthy or a large corporation. On specific transactions , like the cheapest auto loan, or the best benefits on something like a credit card, I understand. But in regards to them being “your bank” there are a lot of places that will treat you better.

The truth is, once a bank starts moving from $5-10B in assets, they start to lose things that made them successful. They can’t stay customer focused - regulatory, share price, and short term objectives take over.

I will say this on credit unions, they are usually cheaper than banks, and they don’t pay taxes. That’s fine, but if you actually need financial advice, or own a small business, credit unions don’t usually have the expertise that a bank will. They just don’t. The commercial bankers at the credit union are there because none of the banks in town will hire them. If you just need money, as cheap as you can get it, not expertise, go to a credit union.

I’m a banker, full disclosure, but it is the truth.

I agree with most of what you posted, with the exception of “financial advise” from a bank. While there are a few banks with good financial planning departments with access to the full range of investing options, ALMOST ALL “financial planners” at banks are limited to proprietary bank products and insurance products, i.e. annuities and insurance. Run, Forest, run!
I've been pleased with our small town, local bank.
Posted By: BLG Re: JP Morgan Chase can Eat Schit - 08/11/22
This sounds like a scam to me.

Clyde
Did we finally hear if this was a scam yet? I find it hard to believe they'd close the accounts with no prior issues. I know people who have horrible money problems and they still bank at my institution. I mean horrible! Always a dollar short and a day late problems. I'd hate to live life that way.
"JP Morgan has managed my investments since about 2008."

You let a corrupt bank manage your investments?
I'm surprised at the number of "go to a credit union" responses from this crowd. I'm not at all surprised from the responses to leave the big banks however. Been there myself with similar stories, but currently have accounts in three locally owned community banks in town, and couldn't be happier. Going to a non-tax paying credit union is lower than I could sink.
Originally Posted by BLG
This sounds like a scam to me.

Clyde

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Yeah, I would definitely look into whether or not it was actually the bank that sent that letter and to whom you were speaking when you called the number in the letter.
Originally Posted by BKinSD
I'm surprised at the number of "go to a credit union" responses from this crowd. I'm not at all surprised from the responses to leave the big banks however. Been there myself with similar stories, but currently have accounts in three locally owned community banks in town, and couldn't be happier. Going to a non-tax paying credit union is lower than I could sink.

To whom do they owe taxes, for bringing clients together to bargain and use their own money?

Home is paid off, no balance on HEL, great credit. They aren’t making any money off you as a customer. Seems reasonable they’d rather have a dude living paycheck to paycheck with a maxed out 25% interest CC as a customer
Originally Posted by Mossy

Home is paid off, no balance on HEL, great credit. They aren’t making any money off you as a customer. Seems reasonable they’d rather have a dude living paycheck to paycheck with a maxed out 25% interest CC as a customer

This ^^^^^^^^ It’s probably costing them more to take care of you now than it’s worth to them.
Originally Posted by cra1948
Originally Posted by Mossy

This ^^^^^^^^ It’s probably costing them more to take care of you now than it’s worth to them.

True

The OP done got too smart and too solvent. The Jew Money-Power can’t use him anymore
I got a call like that the other day. Funny thing is I don't have any accounts with them. Hmmm.
Posted By: BLG Re: JP Morgan Chase can Eat Schit - 08/11/22
I would call the local branch and let them tell me the accounts are closing.

Send a letter, call this number, give them your account number............

Clyde
Waiting to hear from the OP how his visit to the bank went? My guess is they're going to ask why he wants to close his accounts and when he tells them about the letter they sent, they're going to want to see the letter and have no idea who sent it, but it wasn't them.

If Chase hasn't told you exactly why they are severing their relationship with you, you don't actually know that their decision was politically motivated.

You could try contacting your State's banking regulatory authority to see if they can get a straight answer for you. State banking regulators have a lot of power such that they can make a bank jump through hoops and spend a lot of money to defend its practices.

If you have an 830 credit rating there ought to be banks lined up to have you as a customer. If you aren't carrying a large credit card balance with a double digit interest rate that you make less than full payments on each month, you probably aren't the kind of customer that big national banks like to keep on the hook.

No. GOD owns the World.

No, the Rothschilds own the world.
Originally Posted by BLG
I would call the local branch and let them tell me the accounts are closing.

Send a letter, call this number, give them your account number............

Clyde

NO!!

It could be a scam to steal your identity.
They are fixing to ESAD.
© 24hourcampfire