Home
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
So it seems since they got caught illegally wire-tapping Trump tower, they are trying to make it appear that they are legally bugging the home of DJT now. I guess that they really are afraid of his campaign...

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...nd-listening-devices-in-trump-mar-a-lago
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
So it seems since they got caught illegally wire-tapping Trump tower, they are trying to make it appear that they are legally bugging the home of DJT now. I guess that they really are afraid of his campaign...

Holy crap. They need to apologize to G. Gordon Liddy and company after this crap.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Holy crap. They need to apologize to G. Gordon Liddy and company after this crap.

The KGB doesn't apologize for ANYTHING!

L.W.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
Trump should definitely hire his own security and chitcan the secret service detail.

I am honestly amazed the man is still alive.
Posted By: Bwana338 Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
This is interesting.

the FBI already has google in their back pocket.

looking at phone calls that people make. Especially if they are out of the country and who you are talking to.
Posted By: DMc Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
If this is true, then arrest of those responsible should occur immediately.
Posted By: duke61 Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
Good luck with that, the deep state is real and very deep.
Posted By: shootem Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
Enemies of the Constitution. Enemies of the Bill of Rights. Enemies of you. Enemies of me. They are the criminals not Trump. It’s now to the point the criminals, treasonists and tyrants must go. And they want to have “common sense gun laws” in place. I wonder why. Probably because they know the enemies of the people tend to suffer.
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: kwg020 Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
The retrieval of the documents was just the ruse to get into the house and plant the bugs. Sneaky.

kwg
Posted By: Stophel Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
I expect that every bit of available surveillance technology has been directed at Trump for quite some time now...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22

They fear Trump more than Houstless fears GAWD.
Posted By: DMc Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
I hope he post a video holding up the bugs with an expert explaining the parameters..., and then a constitutionalist outlining the illegality.
Posted By: rainshot Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
Find the bugs and play constant Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi rants in them. Psychological abuse.
I believe they’ve watched his every move since he was elected. They’ll never quit until they’re beaten.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Huncho Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Trump should definitely hire his own security and chitcan the secret service detail.

I am honestly amazed the man is still alive.
I am also surprised they haven't taken him out yet.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
Tells me Trump is pretty disciplined with operational security and has been able to frustrate the surveillance. I suspect his security sweeps for listening devices several times a day. The fibs must be desperate to stage that show to bug the place.
Posted By: jdm953 Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/11/22
What evidence of FBI corruption did Trump want in the national archives. That is what pushed the FBI to do this. Not that it matters now. It has been shredded.
Posted By: efw Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/12/22
Remember watergate as these peoples formative experience?

Amazing
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Tells me Trump is pretty disciplined with operational security and has been able to frustrate the surveillance. I suspect his security sweeps for listening devices several times a day. The fibs must be desperate to stage that show to bug the place.

Actually it’s pretty common if they think there is something to be gained by it.
Knew some people used to work with who came in on Monday and were flapping their chops and laughing at what a bunch of idiots the police were , “they were so frustrated not finding anything they went off and forgot their flashlight and the dam thing didn’t even work”
I asked if they tossed the flashlight and they said he’ll no man , probably just needs some batteries.
I said , maybe they aren’t really that stupid , they left it in the middle of the dinning room table right ?
They laughed at me , a week later they were arrested and trying to figure out how they figured out were their hiding place was , and got the incriminating conversations.
This was county police , so I would certainly figure the feds would be no less efficient.
Snitches and peoples mouths are peoples worse enemies , something to keep in mind as the war against us escalates.
Kenneth
Originally Posted by rainshot
Find the bugs and play constant Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi rants in them. Psychological abuse.
I believe they’ve watched his every move since he was elected. They’ll never quit until they’re beaten.

Put a microphone outside near where the tree frogs hang out and have a speaker playing the tree frogs next to each of the bugs... Frogs like bugs.
Posted By: GAGoober Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/12/22
Find the bugs and then play this over and over in a constant loop:

“Boots” Poem by Rudyard Kipling Recited by Taylor Holmes 78 rpm
Posted By: DMc Re: FBI bugged Mar-A-Lago - 08/12/22
I’m not seeing any other source for this story? Anyone else?
© 24hourcampfire