Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
So it seems since they got caught illegally wire-tapping Trump tower, they are trying to make it appear that they are legally bugging the home of DJT now. I guess that they really are afraid of his campaign...

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...nd-listening-devices-in-trump-mar-a-lago

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
So it seems since they got caught illegally wire-tapping Trump tower, they are trying to make it appear that they are legally bugging the home of DJT now. I guess that they really are afraid of his campaign...

Holy crap. They need to apologize to G. Gordon Liddy and company after this crap.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Holy crap. They need to apologize to G. Gordon Liddy and company after this crap.

The KGB doesn't apologize for ANYTHING!

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump should definitely hire his own security and chitcan the secret service detail.

I am honestly amazed the man is still alive.

Last edited by gregintenn; 08/11/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is interesting.

the FBI already has google in their back pocket.

looking at phone calls that people make. Especially if they are out of the country and who you are talking to.

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
IC B2

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If this is true, then arrest of those responsible should occur immediately.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good luck with that, the deep state is real and very deep.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Enemies of the Constitution. Enemies of the Bill of Rights. Enemies of you. Enemies of me. They are the criminals not Trump. It’s now to the point the criminals, treasonists and tyrants must go. And they want to have “common sense gun laws” in place. I wonder why. Probably because they know the enemies of the people tend to suffer.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The retrieval of the documents was just the ruse to get into the house and plant the bugs. Sneaky.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I expect that every bit of available surveillance technology has been directed at Trump for quite some time now...

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

They fear Trump more than Houstless fears GAWD.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope he post a video holding up the bugs with an expert explaining the parameters..., and then a constitutionalist outlining the illegality.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Find the bugs and play constant Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi rants in them. Psychological abuse.
I believe they’ve watched his every move since he was elected. They’ll never quit until they’re beaten.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Trump should definitely hire his own security and chitcan the secret service detail.

I am honestly amazed the man is still alive.
I am also surprised they haven't taken him out yet.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Tells me Trump is pretty disciplined with operational security and has been able to frustrate the surveillance. I suspect his security sweeps for listening devices several times a day. The fibs must be desperate to stage that show to bug the place.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
What evidence of FBI corruption did Trump want in the national archives. That is what pushed the FBI to do this. Not that it matters now. It has been shredded.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Remember watergate as these peoples formative experience?

Amazing

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Tells me Trump is pretty disciplined with operational security and has been able to frustrate the surveillance. I suspect his security sweeps for listening devices several times a day. The fibs must be desperate to stage that show to bug the place.

Actually it’s pretty common if they think there is something to be gained by it.
Knew some people used to work with who came in on Monday and were flapping their chops and laughing at what a bunch of idiots the police were , “they were so frustrated not finding anything they went off and forgot their flashlight and the dam thing didn’t even work”
I asked if they tossed the flashlight and they said he’ll no man , probably just needs some batteries.
I said , maybe they aren’t really that stupid , they left it in the middle of the dinning room table right ?
They laughed at me , a week later they were arrested and trying to figure out how they figured out were their hiding place was , and got the incriminating conversations.
This was county police , so I would certainly figure the feds would be no less efficient.
Snitches and peoples mouths are peoples worse enemies , something to keep in mind as the war against us escalates.
Kenneth

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,150 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,776
Posts18,495,801
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.