Home
Posted By: STRSWilson Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Will Trump release the search warrant and evidence list so that we can all see what actually happened?

Then the next question is, why did he say the FBI never served the warrant?

Maybe he just wanted to rile up his base?

Uncomfortable questions that I know will result in a flurry of ad hominem creativity.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Uncomfortable questions that I know will result in a flurry of ad hominem creativity.

Don't know about all that but you will be attacked for asking those questions.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Will Trump release the search warrant and evidence list so that we can all see what actually happened?

Do you have a clip of Trump saying they never served the warrant? Write-up? Trump has a decided ineloquence about him, and often doesn't say precisely what he's thinking. Was he trying to say that the warrant didn't give squat for PC? I am not making excuses for him, but I have seen him say plenty of things awkwardly enough for some to say he was lying, but for me to understand full well what he meant.

What evidence list are you referring to? The seized property receipt? If so, it will likely be so vague as to be useless in this case. "Box of assorted papers."
Posted By: Raeford Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Did his team not say that they have requested "everything be released"?

BTW: do you get a chubby every time ol' Dick Cheney shows up in Liz's ads?
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Do you have a clip of Trump saying they never served the warrant? Write-up? Trump has a decided ineloquence about him, and often doesn't say precisely what he's thinking. Was he trying to say that the warrant didn't give squat for PC? I am not making excuses for him, but I have seen him say plenty of things awkwardly enough for some to say he was lying, but for me to understand full well what he meant.

What evidence list are you referring to? The seized property receipt? If so, it will likely be so vague as to be useless in this case. "Box of assorted papers."

Initially Eric who was on scene said they were not served the Warrant but was corrected by Christina Bobb who was also on scene that they did receive the warrant. Trump could have immediately released it, but didn't. So we we go through a long song and dance with the courts unsealing the warrant.

Seems less than transparent.
Christina Bobb said a copy was "handed to and then retrieved by FBI"

What seems 'less than transparent' [by even Liberal law scholars] is the fact that all Trump personnel were removed from the scene during the search, NO?
Posted By: erikj Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
https://twitter.com/i/status/1557894357285470208
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
I'll go out on a limb and say the communists are lying about Trump again.

Its a pretty consistent pattern.
Posted By: ribka Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
The warrant was sealed so Trump’s attorney only saw a small portion of warrant . They use this national security ruse to not release information which is normally required under law.

They have not released the affidavit in support of the warrant nor leave a list of seized items to Trump so how can he release something he doesn’t possess?

Amazing the goobers still buy the media disinformation

Initially Eric who was on scene said they were not served the Warrant but was corrected by Christina Bobb who was also on scene that they did receive the warrant. Trump could have immediately released it, but didn't. So we we go through a long song and dance with the courts unsealing the warrant.

Posted By: ERK Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Trump wasn’t there at the time so he couldn’t release anything. And yes if their lips are moving the FBI is lying. Edk
Posted By: centershot Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by ribka
The warrant was sealed so Trump’s attorney only saw a small portion of warrant . They use this national security ruse to not release information which is normally required under law.

They have not released the affidavit in support of the warrant nor leave a list of seized items to Trump so how can he release something he doesn’t possess?

Amazing the goobers still buy the media disinformation

Do they also have a list of what was planted?

I am confused. You said that TRUMP said the FBI never served the warrant. Did he say that, or did he not?
Posted By: thirtyotsix Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Forget that the agencies that did this are doing the bidding of the communists. Orange man bad just say it..get it over with, and quit trolling
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Why does ANYONE try to reason with these assclowns? Don't you all have better things to do?

I am confused. You said that TRUMP said the FBI never served the warrant. Did he say that, or did he not?

Help a brother out!
Paul,
#nevertrumpers just drop partial truths/tidbits and run........
Just like RINO's, no conviction.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by Raeford
Paul,

It's exponential.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Paul,

It's exponential.

Clearly^^^^

So many have been grabbed by the Pu**y apparently.
Posted By: Huncho Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Nothing will stop him from being president again, this is just a move from the liberal cabals, smart move though. They want to drag Donald through the mud. No discredit and more reasons why he is ineligible to rerun for president. Non of it will work. He is not a saint but so is the rest of them. His interest align with mines and for the country at large so he is my pick. That’s it.
Posted By: Raspy Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Paul,

It's exponential.

Clearly^^^^

Trump did say that....saw it on video....but that was 15 years before he ever thought about being POTUS....hell, i've said that many times as a young man...what's the big deal?
Originally Posted by Huncho
Nothing will stop him from being president again, this is just a move from the liberal cabals, smart move though. They want to drag Donald through the mud. No discredit and more reasons why he is ineligible to rerun for president. Non of it will work. He is not a saint but so is the rest of them. His interest align with mines and for the country at large so he is my pick. That’s it.

Like it...good response...

What seems 'less than transparent' [by even Liberal law scholars] is the fact that all Trump personnel were removed from the scene during the search, NO?

Your correct....makes one believe if Stazi FBI planted something....
Originally Posted by Raspy
Paul,

It's exponential.

Clearly^^^^

Trump did say that....saw it on video....but that was 15 years before he ever thought about being POTUS....hell, i've said that many times as a young man...what's the big deal?

I suppose only Pu**ies know?
Paul,

It's exponential.

Clearly^^^^

I suppose only Pu**ies know?

Dick heads don't know?
Posted By: Sheister Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Anyone notice how quiet the democrats have been since this raid? And how loudly the liberal MSM has declared "this was not a raid"? Seems like they all got together and decided how to portray this miscarriage of justice one more time for old times' sake and see how far they can push it...

This isn't over by a long shot. Garland is already catching flack from both sides and the FBI and is throwing everyone he can find under the bus to cover his butt... when November comes and the Repubs take over Congress this action will figure heavily in the investigations that will come out as quickly as the Republicans can introduce them and set up their own commissions... this could get pretty sporty before it's over.

It is also curious that Biden chose just his time to go on a vacation to an island where he can't be accessed for at least a week? Think his puppet masters were afraid he might say something stupid that might implicate them? Looks like the democrats and DC in general up to their old tricks.
Posted By: Teal Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by Sheister
Anyone notice how quiet the democrats have been since this raid? And how loudly the liberal MSM has declared "this was not a raid"? Seems like they all got together and decided how to portray this miscarriage of justice one more time for old times' sake and see how far they can push it...

This isn't over by a long shot. Garland is already catching flack from both sides and the FBI and is throwing everyone he can find under the bus to cover his butt... when November comes and the Repubs take over Congress this action will figure heavily in the investigations that will come out as quickly as the Republicans can introduce them and set up their own commissions... this could get pretty sporty before it's over.

It is also curious that Biden chose just his time to go on a vacation to an island where he can't be accessed for at least a week? Think his puppet masters were afraid he might say something stupid that might implicate them? Looks like the democrats and DC in general up to their old tricks.

They need to figure out how to explain that

1. Trump had nuclear secrets for 18 months and it took them till now to get them
2. They didn't know until they bugged/had an informant - of which, I'm sure they're reluctant to burn

Even the staunchest and most jaded of Dems knows the optics on this are HORRIBLE and that's why they're not chirping away about it. They may like the heat it brings but they know how bad it looks and how bad it makes Biden look - they trying to stay the cleanest pig in the pen.
Posted By: Northman Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Searching for Documents about Nuclear Weapons...

They know these documents are missing... and if they are found in Donald Trumps basement, he is fkuced.
Posted By: akrange Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Your going to meet your Maker …

Hahaha Hahaha
Documents AND Nuclear Weapons.....stashed at M A L
Holee p huck!!!!
Originally Posted by Northman
Searching for Documents including Nuclear Weapons...

They know these documents are missing... and if they are found in Donald Trumps basement, he is fkuced.

Do you have any idea how large a nuclear weapon is?
Originally Posted by Teal

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

[Linked Image from media.defense.gov]
Posted By: reivertom Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
I don't need to see that piece of paper to know it's a bunch of BS.
When you are going into a situation like this that can turn on you in the worst way you have to make up the biggest lie possible to cover your butt. Nuclear weapons records seems to be one of those that they probably thought no one would question.

"Well, as long as they are looking for Nuclear weapons documents this raid must be justified" would be the response of the idiot savants who listen to CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the MSM who spout this nonsense. This is the real fight we have in this country-- how to teach the uneducated or unwilling liberals to smell BS when it comes to stories like this so they can see for themselves how this country is being led into becoming a gulag

These are quite large... couldn't quickly find photos of smaller ones.

And you're claiming he had that hidden in a safe/basement.
Ground floor or underground storage?
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Did his team not say that they have requested "everything be released"?

BTW: do you get a chubby every time ol' Dick Cheney shows up in Liz's ads?

I will when he's in a propped up casket from heart failure. He caused many of those lives lost in the Middle East, shilling for Halliburton.

Documents, including Nuclear weapon documents.
Documents, including about Nuclear weapons.
Documents including information about Nuclear Weapons.

Documents about Nuclear Weapons.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22

You really don't see a disparity in treatment by the DOJ based on political affiliation?

Dear God, that's scary. I wonder if he was planning on doing something like enabling Iran to produce nuclear weapons? lolololol
Posted By: smokepole Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Documents AND Nuclear Weapons.....stashed at M A L
Holee p huck!!!!

What, are you anti 2A or something?
Dear God, that's scary. I wonder if he was planning on doing something like enabling Iran to produce nuclear weapons? lolololol

Well, in 2019 there where concerns about Trump government selling/giving Nuclear information to Saudi Arabia.
"Trump tried to rush the transfer of highly sensitive U.S. nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia."
This was without congressional review and in potential violation of the Atomic Energy Act that restricts the export of U.S. nuclear technology.

Then, Kushner, his son in law got a $2 Billion "investment" from Saudi Arabia after leaving the WH.

And a few weeks ago Trump hosted a golf tournament, with a plenty of players from SA...

If we are lucky, FBI has recordings of him discussing, or showing documents to these.. and maybe why DOJ chose to act now.

Then again - the nuclear weapons DOCUMENTS bit here - 2 "anonymous" sources to WaPo that even CNN can't corroborate - so seems totally legit and I'm sure 100% above board and accurate.
Latest: WSJ reports FBI found 11 classified documents..

Wonder what about...
If documents about Nuclear Weapons are missing from the White House, the White House knows exactly what...

From what is being reported, these are so classified they are only stored in printed form, not on a computer / server.
And will be registered when taken out to be read/studied and when returned..

If a bunch of them are missing after Trump left he WH with up 27 boxes of documents... well, there is a high to good chance he took them.
Posted By: Backroads Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Lol, Trump!

Trump! Trump!
If documents about Nuclear Weapons are missing from the White House, the White House knows exactly what...

From what is being reported, these are so classified they are only stored in printed form, not on a computer / server.

If a bunch of them are missing after Trump left he WH with up 27 boxes of documents... well, there is a high to good chance he took them.

*if true*
It took these experts 18 months to figure out that these critical documents weren't there?
GMAFB

Apparently you’re clueless about classified documents and how they are stored/cataloged… humor me though…what would be his “INTENT” in pilfering any nuclear papers???

I could understand the intent if it was Joe and Hunter…(to sell) or Obama (fundamentally change America) but Trump??? OTOH…the FBI has never been known to manufacture, alter or plant “evidence” have they???

Wow, you must have taken a big gulp of that koolaid when it was offered and coming back for more... you haven't figured out yet that an "unidentified informant or source" is just MSM speak for a lie they just made up to sell a story? You're hopeless...
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
The fbi lie more than congress.

*if true*
It took these experts 18 months to figure out that these critical documents weren't there?
GMAFB

They knew of it... and has been trying to get them back since then.
Involving lawyers and courts for at least 6 months... they got back 15 cases. But "believed"** there was more.

**They knew it was more, but Trump would not return them.

Now they went in and found even more.

*if true*
GMAFB

Involving lawyers and courts for at least 6 months... they got back 15 cases. But "believed"** there was more.

How *important* were they if they allowed them to sit outside of 'their' jurisdiction?
It seems like when they decided it was long enough they just barged on in.
Did these docs SUDDENLY become more important over last weekend?

*if true*
GMAFB

How *important* were they if they allowed them to sit outside of 'their' jurisdiction?

Just look at Trumps supporters... they will excuse everything this man does.
So they will need an airtight case against him...

If ANYBODY else had been found out they had taken Top Secret documents about Nuclear Weapons out of their Secure Locations, FBI would be crashing in their front door within the hour.

Because Trump supporters are fanatics and will defend and belive him no matter what, they have to do this so sloooooooow, so not to offend them. Just last night a deranged Trumper went into a FBI office armed... after probably reading to many #civilwar on his phone.
Members here, even wanting Democrats dead and FBI demolished..

So, slooooooow, with covering every legal base, so Trumpers might understand the insanity they are wrapped up in.

Posted By: BLG Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
So why not use a Subpoena? Maybe cause that would not be as damaging?

I want to see the affidavit and the warrant.

Clyde
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22

Bingo. Finally, someone is in the know. I heard they flashed it to her.
Originally Posted by ERK
Trump wasn’t there at the time so he couldn’t release anything. And yes if their lips are moving the FBI is lying. Edk

Wilson is trying to learn tbat deep, difficult concept.
Originally Posted by Huncho

Like it...good response...

Except for the fact it was a bad move thats backfiring on them. People are rating Big Govt right down as low as the lying MSM and they are seeing the Big Govt pukes for the scum they are.

The cabal just gave Trump 20 million more votes in 24.
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix
Forget that the agencies that did this are doing the bidding of the communists. Orange man bad just say it..get it over with, and quit trolling

Winner, winner.....

The pukes always have to try and convince others their position covering up for the actions of crooks is justified so they push half truths and lies.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Bingo. Finally, someone is in the know. I heard they flashed it to her.
I watched Epoch TV and Ms. Bobb stated that the FBI showed it to her from 10 feet away and refused to provide her a copy.

They also demanded that all of President Trump's attorneys and security remain outside in the 92 degree heat.

The OP is just another newby left wing troll spewing fake/corrupt false news.

Well, in 2019 there where concerns about Trump government selling/giving Nuclear information to Saudi Arabia.
"Trump tried to rush the transfer of highly sensitive U.S. nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia."
This was without congressional review and in potential violation of the Atomic Energy Act that restricts the export of U.S. nuclear technology.

Then, Kushner, his son in law got a $2 Billion "investment" from Saudi Arabia after leaving the WH.

And a few weeks ago Trump hosted a golf tournament, with a plenty of players from SA...

If we are lucky, FBI has recordings of him discussing, or showing documents to these.. and maybe why DOJ chose to act now.

Thanks for the info, but your links are broken.
Posted By: BLG Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22

More than just his link that's broken, Paul.

Clyde
I don't know if any of you have ever had the displeasure of dicking with classified documents and materials, but it is no fun at all. Top secret crap isn't just laying around at the White House in boxes. There are clear and stringent guidelines for the labeling, packaging, access handling and storage. I can't imagine that documents with nuclear secrets are in the White House at all. If they are, they have to be kept in an approved secure room with a approved lock. Typically a vault. The vault will have to be equipped with an intrusion detection system. All access to the vault is likely to be electronically recorded. It's not like Trump would be able to go thumbing through printed top secret material willy nilly. Similarly there are controls on classified electronics documents. There is a record of every time they are accessed.

I am not saying that there's no way Trump could have worked around the controls, but something isn't passing the sniff test.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Trump should have hidden them in Hunters Laptop. The FBI would never look there.
Posted By: Squidge Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
The Court unsealed the warrant.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3598688-read-dojs-warrant-against-trump/

A court on Friday unsealed the Justice Department’s warrant that preceded the search of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property in Florida on Monday, revealing that the FBI is investigating him for possible violations of the Espionage Act and other laws.

Read the full warrant below.

https://thehill.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/08/gov.uscourts.flsd_.617854.17.0_12.pdf

2A - Various classified/TS/SCI documents
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by Sheister

They need to figure out how to explain that

1. Trump had nuclear secrets for 18 months and it took them till now to get them
2. They didn't know until they bugged/had an informant - of which, I'm sure they're reluctant to burn

Even the staunchest and most jaded of Dems knows the optics on this are HORRIBLE and that's why they're not chirping away about it. They may like the heat it brings but they know how bad it looks and how bad it makes Biden look - they trying to stay the cleanest pig in the pen.

So true. A little late on those outdated codes. It's doubtful there is any inside mole at all. A fiction to smear Trump's people as unloyal, making him seem weak. Just a ploy.

Here are the links....

https://www.cnn.com/

https://www.msnbc.com

Ha Ha, what a joke some people are just brainwashed by the main stream media....(not you Paul)
In 2018 Trump signed into law that anyone doing exactly what he did gets up to 5 yrs instead of 1 yr.

Per charge. And we are talking about boxes of items.

Trump 2016: If you haven’t done anything wrong then why plead the 5th?

Trump 2022: pleads the 5th 440 times
How believable is it that Trump would knowingly take highly classified material from the White House to his home knowing full well that he is going to be investigated until the day he dies and beyond? He's dumb enough to do that, but smart enough to have been a career criminal and successfully repeatedly duped the best LE this country has.

Now, as it has been every time they have tried to trap Trump, this doesn't pass the sniff test.
Trump 2016: If you haven’t done anything wrong then why plead the 5th?

Trump 2022: pleads the 5th 440 times

Trump is onto them now. That's why they are fighting like hell to keep him out of office again.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22

What a dipschiot, what documents? FBI says so? Too fuqing funny. Have you had a stroke lately?

You definitely had a stroke recently if you believe anything from the current DOJ, the special ed village idiot from fcktardia knows better.

Wonder what about...

Hey retard, Trump has a top level security clearance, he is allowed to have classified documents, about that stroke?
Did Northman vote for Joe Biden?
Posted By: pete53 Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by Raferman
Did Northman vote for Joe Biden?

yep
Originally Posted by rickt300

Wonder what about...

Hey retard, Trump has a top level security clearance, he is allowed to have classified documents, about that stroke?

He had....

But he isn't allowed to steal them from the White House.. which he did!!

You are not allowed to take Top Secret Nuclear weapon documents from the secure room/safe/SCIF, in WH, and bring them home to his basement and store them in a unlocked room.
Why come Northman never tells us what a good job Joe Biden is doing.?
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22

Wonder what about...

He had....

You are not allowed to take Top Secret Nuclear weapon documents from the secure room/safe/SCIF, in WH, and bring them home to his basement and store them in a unlocked room.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
I don't know if any of you have ever had the displeasure of dicking with classified documents and materials, but it is no fun at all. Top secret crap isn't just laying around at the White House in boxes. There are clear and stringent guidelines for the labeling, packaging, access handling and storage. I can't imagine that documents with nuclear secrets are in the White House at all. If they are, they have to be kept in an approved secure room with a approved lock. Typically a vault. The vault will have to be equipped with an intrusion detection system. All access to the vault is likely to be electronically recorded. It's not like Trump would be able to go thumbing through printed top secret material willy nilly. Similarly there are controls on classified electronics documents. There is a record of every time they are accessed.

I am not saying that there's no way Trump could have worked around the controls, but something isn't passing the sniff test.
Absolutely right. Doesn’t pass the smell test. Classified Nuke documents stay in their secure vault location period. Any movement outside of this is tightly controlled. Deep State & Liberal Media saying Trump packed it into boxes and has been storing it in Florida for the last year is a joke. That stuff would never be allowed to linger for any length of time outside it’s secure vault for very long. Telling us it was in boxes in a closet at Mara Lago for months is laughable. Unfortunately many idiot stupid voters will believe it.

Wonder what about...

He had....

If you believe this story that Trump boxed up Top Secret Nuke files and has been storing them in a closet in Florida for months it looks like you would believe anything the Deep State & Libtards say. It is a convenient story to try to “dupe” people into believing it. Top Secret Compartmentalized Extremely Sensitive Information stays in it’s secure vault or safe storage area.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Absolutely right. Doesn’t pass the smell test. Classified Nuke documents stay in their secure vault location period. Any movement outside of this is tightly controlled. Deep State & Liberal Media saying Trump packed it into boxes and has been storing it in Florida for the last year is a joke. That stuff would never be allowed to linger for any length of time outside it’s secure vault for very long. Telling us it was in boxes in a closet at Mara Lago for months is laughable. Unfortunately many idiot stupid voters will believe it.

So you dont know that the Government has tried for nearly two years to get these documents back??
This is again, a well documented case between Trump and Government.

But because of rabid Trumpers followers, they haven't been able to do what they should have done. Which is raid him immediately they found out!!
Just look how Republicans have talked about Civil War the last days because of this... If the DOJ had raided him 18 months ago, you would have gone ballistic....

So, they have tried and tried and tried and tried to get everything back through the legal system... but Trump has refused.

And now they are finding Classified Documents, which is illegal to remove from their SCIFs...
Documents Trump have claimed not to have..

Posted By: RiverRider Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I will say this right now. If it proven that Trump knowingly entered into a secure storage area, removed documents properly marked as Top Secret and knowingly took them to Mar-A-Lago where they were not kept in a secure storage area, he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Period.
I will say this right now. If it proven that Trump knowingly entered into a secure storage area, removed documents properly marked as Top Secret and knowingly took them to Mar-A-Lago where they were not kept in a secure storage area, he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Period.
Well he didn’t. It’s being reported now that the docs were unclassified during his term. It’s more of the same. Russia, Russia; J6; mean tweets,etc
Posted By: Futura Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22

Maybe he took the JFK files?
I thought DeFlave had those missing files or did he give them to Renee & Slummy?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Well he didn’t. It’s being reported now that the docs were unclassified during his term. It’s more of the same. Russia, Russia; J6; mean tweets,etc

If its Nuclear Secrets, the President doesn't have the power to make them "unclassified documents".

If he has unclassified anything, there are records of this... depending on classification he can't just swirl his hand and claim they are unclassified. There are procedures... Easy to check if these documents have gone through the proper channels.

If its Nuclear Secrets, the President doesn't have the power to make them "unclassified documents".

If he has unclassified anything, there are records of this... depending on classification he can't just swirl his hand and claim they are unclassified. There are procedures... Easy to check if these documents have gone through the proper channels.
The President has authority to classify or declassify anything. What do you think he needs to do to declassify something? Get permission from Pelosi and Schumer?
I don’t think that would be possible even to try to do something like that. The protocols in place just wouldn’t allow it. Plus if something showed up missing it would’ve been resolved in a very short time and not in over a year like what happening now. This sounds like a convenient story for the Regime to make up to really affect public opinion on Trump. Plus there is no way that Trump would be that stupid like Hillary was with her 30,000 emails on her unsecured server. Of course all those emails were bleach washed
Posted By: funshooter Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by GAGoober

Maybe FJB wanted the Football that appears to be in President Trumps proximity from time to time when he is out and about.
Don't know just kinda funny to see something that is not supposed to be there?

What nuclear secrets would be kept in the White House?
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
The entire problem surrounding this aside from the obvious historic implications of raiding a former president’s home under dubious legal grounds is the number of times that the left has lied, framed, obstructed and manufactured “crimes” that time after time they failed to prove. Not only did they fail to prove their assertions but they repeatedly broke countless laws in the prosecution …. eh, persecution ….eh, prostitution of “justice”. Their collective illegal actions constitute, by very definition, treason. They tried to frame the president by manufacturing evidence based on lies and then tried to impeach for what THEY THEMSELVES had done! They’re doing the same thing to good people, everyday hardworking citizens that went to the Capitol on Jan6. They’re ignoring our Constitution and trampling our due process in their attempt to overthrow our system and implement their own. They must be stopped or we’ll lose it all.

This is nothing more than a furtherance of their (left) previous failures. They’ve doubled down so many times and they’ve lost every time but they continue to go all in, double or nothing, because they’re playing with our capital. They’ve tried to impeach him at least twice unsuccessfully, they’ve tried to frame him (ultimately) unsuccessfully, they’ve tried to charge him unsuccessfully, this will be another unsuccessful…double or nothing bet for the left that they’ll “lose” but it won’t deter them. They’re entire existence is based around failure, the failure of America as a supreme capitalist republic. They’re failures that were they not in positions of power would likely be chasing ambulances as dipshit small town attorneys. For them to be so open and brazen with their attacks on their political opponents by our “preeminent law enforcement agency the FBI” something that I thought was only done in 3rd world chitholes, highlights how corrupt and rotten to its core that the FBI is, how the FBI has literally become our equivalent of the Stasi enforcing the will of one political party on everyone else. Using the FBI/Stasi to perpetrate retribution against their political enemies under the protective umbrella of law enforcement is about the worst abuse free men can suffer. Having OUR government, via edicts from anonymous and faceless….appointed and unaccountable scumbags whereby even our highest elected representatives don’t know about or can’t control their actions is what our Founders warned us about and tried to prevent. These people won’t go quietly or voluntarily. Elections, even free and fair elections won’t evict them from their insulated, unknown, black budget funded positions. We need complete and catastrophic overhaul and in many cases the total elimination of government agencies. EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE that draws their paycheck from the taxpayers should be 100% accountable. Our government should fear us but they’re working hard to ensure that we fear them.

They know that President Trump will win in 2024 and they will stop at NOTHING to prevent that from happening. When President Trump has thrown this latest bullshit back into their face and emerges unscathed once again I pray that the President doubles or quadruples his security. The left has no shortage of violent ideologists that are batshit crazy and who would love nothing more than a chance at immortality by taking a whack at President Trump. I sure hope I’m wrong…..
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
Trump should have hidden them in Hunters Laptop. The FBI would never look there.

LMAO!!! No doubt. Yep FART, Barf, Idiot’s would be all over that ! 😜🤪😂

Or maybe on Hillary’s Email Server. 😜🤪😂

The Lying FBI Director, DOJ Director, ect are nothing more than the Weaponized LEO Arm of the Commie Socialist Leftist Libertard DemoRat’s.

After all the Fake Russian Collusion Investigation / Fake & Falsified “Steele Dossier” and the Prosecution of Jan 6 Protesters for an “Illegal Insurrection,” Fake Impeachment Charges, ect, anyone who believes ANYTHING coming from the FBI or DOJ is either stupid, brain dead, brainwashed, or suffering from an incurable case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

If any of the above mentioned Federal Agencies make any Statement about Trump they are LYING.
You’re first clue should be that their lips are moving.

If the FBI, DOJ, had any credibility whatsoever, then Hillary, Hiden Biden, The Halfican, Eric Holder, Wray, Comey, Page & Strzok, Piglosi, and Crackhead Hunter would all be sitting in GITMO awaiting sentencing for Treason.

The DemoRat’s are scared Schittless that President Trump will take the White House in 2024. And they’ll do ANYTHING to stop him.
And this current attempt to take Trump down is all the proof anyone with half a brain needs to realize that this is nothing more than another witch hunt to “Get Trump”.

Unfortunately for them, Northman, Goosey, JellO, ect together, wouldn’t amount to half a brain if you combined all their gray matter and put it in a walnut hull. 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂
Posted By: 1minute Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/12/22
Just like they should have gone after (I hate to say it) Hillary for using her home server. Nothing ever really happens in DC.
Posted By: dvnv Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22

*if true*
GMAFB

Just look at Trumps supporters... they will excuse everything this man does.
So they will need an airtight case against him...

If ANYBODY else had been found out they had taken Top Secret documents about Nuclear Weapons out of their Secure Locations, FBI would be crashing in their front door within the hour.

Because Trump supporters are fanatics and will defend and belive him no matter what, they have to do this so sloooooooow, so not to offend them. Just last night a deranged Trumper went into a FBI office armed... after probably reading to many #civilwar on his phone.
Members here, even wanting Democrats dead and FBI demolished..

So, slooooooow, with covering every legal base, so Trumpers might understand the insanity they are wrapped up in.

Northman:

What are your thoughts on Biden withholding $1B from Ukraine until they replaced a prosecutor that was investigating a company that had a financial relationship with his son's firm?

What are your thoughts on Hillary Clinton destroying subpoenaed evidence?

Just curious.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
Indoctrinated mind numbed indoctrinated snowflakes dont think.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22

Wonder what about...

He had....

So you actually believe that story? And you actually believe Trump packed up those boxes? You do know the secret service has been on site constantly and that in June The FBI had complete access and could take anything they wanted right? They even asked the staff to put a better lock on the access door, and then a few days ago removed the lock. Steal what from the White House? You mean like Hillary and the 200K worth of furniture and paintings when she and Bill vacated the WH? You actually believe the WH stores top secret nuclear weapons plans? About that stroke?
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
Not enough white hats left. Welcome to CCP#2. Pigloski said china is the freest nation on earth.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22

Northman, what do you think about your lying bud Beto saying our AR 15s are military weapons?

Yes, i know you never thought about it, or Bidets open borders, or your buds dying of fentanyl?

What do you think of the cartels cross border child sex traf, well, never mind.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
Pro Biden is anti 2A so I'd imagine Northman is cool with "assault weapon" bans.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Northman, what do you think...

Stop right there.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The entire problem surrounding this aside from the obvious historic implications of raiding a former president’s home under dubious legal grounds is the number of times that the left has lied, framed, obstructed and manufactured “crimes” that time after time they failed to prove. Not only did they fail to prove their assertions but they repeatedly broke countless laws in the prosecution …. eh, persecution ….eh, prostitution of “justice”. Their collective illegal actions constitute, by very definition, treason. They tried to frame the president by manufacturing evidence based on lies and then tried to impeach for what THEY THEMSELVES had done! They’re doing the same thing to good people, everyday hardworking citizens that went to the Capitol on Jan6. They’re ignoring our Constitution and trampling our due process in their attempt to overthrow our system and implement their own. They must be stopped or we’ll lose it all.

This is nothing more than a furtherance of their (left) previous failures. They’ve doubled down so many times and they’ve lost every time but they continue to go all in, double or nothing, because they’re playing with our capital. They’ve tried to impeach him at least twice unsuccessfully, they’ve tried to frame him (ultimately) unsuccessfully, they’ve tried to charge him unsuccessfully, this will be another unsuccessful…double or nothing bet for the left that they’ll “lose” but it won’t deter them. They’re entire existence is based around failure, the failure of America as a supreme capitalist republic. They’re failures that were they not in positions of power would likely be chasing ambulances as dipshit small town attorneys. For them to be so open and brazen with their attacks on their political opponents by our “preeminent law enforcement agency the FBI” something that I thought was only done in 3rd world chitholes, highlights how corrupt and rotten to its core that the FBI is, how the FBI has literally become our equivalent of the Stasi enforcing the will of one political party on everyone else. Using the FBI/Stasi to perpetrate retribution against their political enemies under the protective umbrella of law enforcement is about the worst abuse free men can suffer. Having OUR government, via edicts from anonymous and faceless….appointed and unaccountable scumbags whereby even our highest elected representatives don’t know about or can’t control their actions is what our Founders warned us about and tried to prevent. These people won’t go quietly or voluntarily. Elections, even free and fair elections won’t evict them from their insulated, unknown, black budget funded positions. We need complete and catastrophic overhaul and in many cases the total elimination of government agencies. EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE that draws their paycheck from the taxpayers should be 100% accountable. Our government should fear us but they’re working hard to ensure that we fear them.

They know that President Trump will win in 2024 and they will stop at NOTHING to prevent that from happening. When President Trump has thrown this latest bullshit back into their face and emerges unscathed once again I pray that the President doubles or quadruples his security. The left has no shortage of violent ideologists that are batshit crazy and who would love nothing more than a chance at immortality by taking a whack at President Trump. I sure hope I’m wrong…..

Ace, You’re not wrong. You nailed it.
And they’ll stop at nothing to take Trump down. And if this latest act of Treason doesn’t work, and backfires on the sorry POS’s, they’ll resort to the violence they accuse us “White Nationalist Ultra MAGA Domestic Terrorists” of.
There next attempt will be to wipe President Trump and his Entire Family from the face of the Earth.

Typical DemoRat Projection. They accuse us of what they’re planning or have already attempted.
One needs to look no further than the Soros funded Terrorist Groups like BLM to see the Proof.

Like I said, they are scared schittless Trump will win in 2024 and expose and destroy the Deep State Swampers.

What was it the ole hagg Hillary said ? “We will all swing”
Or something to that effect.
It’s clown world.

Trump has top secret nuclear missile data stored in his bedroom closet! That’s about as believable as the Russian hookers pissing on a bed that Obama slept in story. It probably sounds good to the absolute lowest IQ members of society.

Of all the confidential things to keep what realistic use would nuke info be? Any former President could make all the money they want selling trade secrets to China, book deals, public speaking fee’s, or start a charity to launder money through with far less scrutiny rather than trying to sell nuke recipes to the highest bidder. He’s already a billionaire. Is he going to sell nuke recipes to Iran for two billion more and then try to figure out how to hide two billion that just showed up on his doorstep or bank account? Fuggin stupid.

The left could at least come up with something more credible but to the low IQ people that they want to fool nuances would be difficult. So Trump sells nuclear bombs is easy to understand even if completely retarded at face value.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
Not sure but I believe I took a physics class in which how a nuclear weapon works was thoroughly covered. Was that top secret? We discussed the implosion theory and the tube theory. Pretty simple really but the kicker is having the enriched uranium.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
It's sad to see self-professed conservatives swallow this crap again and again just because Trump hurt their feelers.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
Coming soon to a Bastille near you...

Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Coming soon to a Bastille near you...

LOL. Off with their heads ! 😂
Posted By: funshooter Re: Will He or Won't He? - 08/13/22
Not sure but I believe I took a physics class in which how a nuclear weapon works was thoroughly covered. Was that top secret? We discussed the implosion theory and the tube theory. Pretty simple really but the kicker is having the enriched uranium.

They found an envelope that said Nukes go big BOOM Make lots a heat get your marshmallows and Hotdogs ready before deploying.

That's it they found the evidence President Trump is Finished Finished I tell Ya Finished.

That was the top secret letter they were looking for.
© 24hourcampfire