Home
Posted By: JakeBlues Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
By vehicle make and model if you like.
My vote is for any Subaru.
Subaru. Specifically the Outback.

Close second is any model Prius. Total pricks.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

LOL I was gonna say Prius also.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Asian drivers no survivors
Posted By: slumlord Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
$80,000 6 door anything Sierra chevy/gmc on your fuggin ASS always. With their goddamm blue super nova lights.

Always gotta be doing 95mph on the interstate.

And it’s usually squatted in the ass end, with a cowbell hanging off the back and their Instagram @ name on the back window. Like we give a fouck
Suburban full of wetbacks. Fatass women driver with 4 or 5 fat ass kids.
That’s why you see those little crosses with the plastic flowers all across the roadways of America.
Originally Posted by Longbob
Asian chicks are the worst.
Originally Posted by slumlord
$80,000 6 door anything Sierra chevy/gmc on your fuggin ASS always. With their goddamm blue super nova lights.

And it’s usually squatted in the ass end, with a cowbell hanging off the back and their Instagram @ name on the back window. Like we give a fouck
Slum, you never give any specifics 🤣
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Any pickup driven by "landscapers".

mike r
Dodge /Ram diesel pickup drivers. Everyone of them around here drive like they're pissed off at the world.
Of course, I would be pissed off too, if I drove a Dodge, lol
The public transit bus drivers here are total cocks.
Vehicles with Alberta plates.
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959
Dodge /Ram diesel pickup drivers. Everyone of them around here drive like they're pissed off at the world.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
That’s why you see those little crosses with the plastic flowers all across the roadways of America.

This, or loads of drugs.

Next worst are Black Dodge Duallys, with Hispanic or little white Napolean complex jerk.

Be advised, those welfare Hispanic women on welfare who have a bunch of kids and claim no husband who works in the oilfield for $100,000 plus, and who drives an F250 can shorten your life drastically.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Women.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Can’t have a nice bobwire fence on any road with curves either. They always trying to straighten those curves out at 2 a m on way home from los Grande Balle. Right before they T-bone a 12" dia. hackberry tree.

Ergo, more little white crosses.

Which reminds me!!! We got this "venue" down the road from the old place where they have them quincenerias or however you spell that, every damn weekend. If not them Pedro and Inez are. Elebrating their 20 anniversary. So one night a carload left and the try to straighten out a curve. Some broad gets ejected and DRT. Well car still drives so the haul on down the road. And leave her. Big scandal!!

Best one. Anout a mile down road from abandoned corpse location someone runs thru fence. And they all run. And leave car. Next morning rancher fixes fence with car trapped in pasture. Gotta pay to get car back!

The list goes on!!!

Needless to say, never did a lot of after dark driving
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
While biking on winding roads, I get passed by cars on blind corners.

I made up a list of bad brands of cars and a good list.

BMW and Porsche were the worst drivers.

Honda and Subaru were the best drivers.

When I get passed on a blind corner by a Subaru, I tell myself, "Must be a teen ager driving his mother's car."

When I shared this thought with an attorney who does arbitration, he said, "That is selection bias."
Posted By: hanco Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Meskins
No, negroes are worse, no contest baby.
Everyone but me.
Posted By: 358WCF Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Joisey or North Carolina tags no matter what kind of car.

California tags (Bakersfield & south anyway) if there's a drop of rain, they're even worse when it snows.
Any rig with Washington state plates. Priess, Subaru, and jacked up pickup driven by midgets with small penis disorder.
Posted By: Lslite Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Around here the mama mexicans prefer black Cadlillac Escalades to haul their broods around in.
Posted By: VaHunter Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
BMW driver are by far the worst, followed closely by Prius
Anyone riding my rear bumper in the slow lane or in front of my front bumper in the fast lane.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by GaryLL1959
There are some exceptions.
Posted By: longarm Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
For being interminably slow and just not getting the rhythm of the road The Prius is the new Volkswagen van.
The big pickups around here always seem to be either doing 25 or 30 over, or else exactly 1 mile an hour under. Either way they aren't moving over for you.
Originally Posted by Lslite
Around here the mama mexicans prefer black Cadlillac Escalades to haul their broods around in.

Yep. There 3 top choices around here are:
Black Suburban, Black Escalade, or a Black Lincoln Navigator.

Like Doc JaguarTX says, they’re all on Welfare, while their husbands work for undeclared cash money on concrete or construction crews.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Full size Chevy/GMC trucks and SUVs and it's not even close. I think it's the Earnhardt effect.
Originally Posted by Clarkm
While biking on winding roads, I get passed by cars on blind corners.

I made up a list of bad brands of cars and a good list.

BMW and Porsche were the worst drivers.

Honda and Subaru were the best drivers.

When I get passed on a blind corner by a Subaru, I tell myself, "Must be a teen ager driving his mother's car."

When I shared this thought with an attorney who does arbitration, he said, "That is selection bias."

Subaru drivers are by far the most courteous to bicyclists.

Full size Chevy/GMC trucks an SUVs win dick of the day 80% of the time.
Posted By: Windfall Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Generally a sedan with something in excess of 400 horse power. We had a local case here of a guy going 94 mph in a 35 mph zone that killed three people in another car. Unfortunately not himself and he got it plea bargained down to a second degree offense. I see those types every year driving three figures on the Interstate and mostly down south.
No offense to anyone here, but any car/truck with handicap plates are the worst out here! It’s like they’re driving with a chip on their shoulder. 🤷‍♂️
Posted By: Peddler Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Anyone with a Bernie sticker on their car, which coincidentally is usually a Subaru or a Prius. Extra bonus azzhole points if they have a Coexist sticker next to the Bernie sticker.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Anyone from the Twin City area... No matter WHAT they drive...
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
No offense to anyone here, but any car/truck with handicap plates are the worst out here! It’s like they’re driving with a chip on their shoulder. 🤷‍♂️
To me it seems like it depends on whether they're real handicapped or just the fat fugk who gets the handicapped hanger so they can get a closer parking spot because they're too lazy to walk more than 50 feet to the store courtesy Rascal scooter with basket that they fill with chips, Hostess treats and 2 litter bottles of pop.
Originally Posted by Redneck

https://quotewizard.com/news/the-best-and-worst-drivers-by-city.
Posted By: Peddler Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Full size Chevy/GMC trucks and SUVs and it's not even close. I think it's the Earnhardt effect.
Fess up Paul, you drive a Subaru, with a bike rack on back, and one of those Thule coffins on the roof, don't you? 🤔
Any BMW and Tesla is a close second as horrible drivers.
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
Yeah Teslas are bad too. Almost like that rich liberal privilege makes them think they own the road.
Originally Posted by Jerry_Lundegaard
To me it seems like it depends on whether they're real handicapped or just the fat fugk who gets the handicapped hanger so they can get a closer parking spot because they're too lazy to walk more than 50 feet to the store courtesy Rascal scooter with basket that they fill with chips, Hostess treats and 2 litter bottles of pop.

Correct. I shouldn’t have painted all with a broad brush. But you’re spot on with that example! See it all the time. Lifted truck with 35’s, whips into HC parking spot and out comes Mr Man Bun with the gay flip flops! Healthy as a horse!
Tourons In any vehicle

Teslas a close second.
Posted By: Geno67 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Lawyers trying to read and drive followed by people screwing with their phone. Missouri drivers are the worst but drivers on the section of I-65 between Montgomery and Birmingham give them a run for their money.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Amazon Delivery Van drivers.
Posted By: poboy Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Cars with BIDEN stickers should be considered capable of anything.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
In this region, the " newer " subdivisions it's the
young white karen girls in hondas and accuras.
Here in the hood, it's border jumper women in
the larger SUVs with the adhesive "fish gill" chrome
stick-on fender vents and wearing spandex clothing
to accentuate their many rolls.
The black folks drive hyundai's or kia's with a body
wrinkle and red tape where a taillight lens should be.

Asians are rare here in the hood
Originally Posted by 06hunter59
Yeah Teslas are bad too. Almost like that rich liberal privilege makes them think they own the road.

Stupid old [bleep] in a Tesla kept trying to force herself in front of me last week. I’m in a pickup pulling a horse trailer going 5 mph around an accident scene. Wife told me to just let her in. I said fûck no, she can afford a Tesla she can afford to fûcking wait. With my bumper it would’ve hurt her car a lot worse than my truck lol. She kept trying to force herself in front of me, and swerving back out when it was clear I had no problem hitting her.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Gayer'n aids.
THE worst are the fellows driving lifted 3/4 ton diesel pickup trucks. Especially the ones with light kits and a front rake
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22

Depends on where you're at.

On the Oregon coast (US 101) I'd say motor homes and full size trucks pulling large camp trailers. Most of them are driven by little old grandpa types who have no business behind the wheel of anything, never mind one of those behemoths. They have no place to go and no time to be there, nothing better to do than spend their last moments on earth making others late.

Not sure I'd say Prius. In an oddly ironic way, those sonsabitches seem to drive faster than a lot of sports cars here. (Thinkin' it might be a form of "compensating.")

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to mention the occasional farm tractor waddling up the road holding 30-50 cars back 'cause there's too much oncoming traffic to pass.
State : IOWA
Race: Is this even a question?
Age: Olds: in fact, over 70 you likely qualify as worse than a woman.

Make & Model: Nissan Altimas and Dykebaru anything.
Posted By: coobie Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Blondes driving XL yukon or chevy suburban ..
Posted By: dassa Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Subarus.
Texans.
Grain haulers.
One more vote for Tesla's. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Audi yet.

DWAF
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Amen Brother!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
What ever my cousin Kristi gets behind the wheel of !!!
THE WORST tailgater of all time.
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Use to be Mercury Grand Marquis's... Now it's young women with phones... They go from super aggressive to totally distracted in an instant...
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Use to be Mercury Grand Marquis's... Now it's young women with phones... They go from super aggressive to totally distracted in an instant...

I once read females 15-25 years old, injured/killed more highway workers than all other drivers combined.
Posted By: oldcuss Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Up here in the Northeast any car or truck with Mass plates, after that
most any Prius driver would qualify.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Redneck

https://quotewizard.com/news/the-best-and-worst-drivers-by-city.

Thats funny, my answer was going to be "anyone from Kalifornia that either still lives there or has infested/infected somewhere else".
Posted By: tater74 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Any Dodge product followed by Honda CRV or CRX
Stock Dodge chargers , challengers and scat packs that think they have a chance against an LS engine cammed and tuned . lol laugh
Posted By: SD65 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Asians in minivans and or electric vehicles. Make up their own traffic laws on the fly and obey no other laws but their own.

SD
Kia Soul. I've always wondered if the foreigners that drive almost half the speed limit are using kph instead of mph.
Posted By: viking Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Water haulers in the Bakken
Oklahomans
Texans
Posted By: 700LH Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Subaru
Big new Jeeps
Hybrids
Anything with an Asian driver
Posted By: Morewood Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
Young women of all colors.
Originally Posted by T_O_M
I'd say motor homes and full size trucks pulling large camp trailers. Most of them are driven by little old grandpa types who have no business behind the wheel of anything, never mind one of those behemoths.

Yep, got my vote, but irrespective of age. Truckers drive semis all day long, every day and so tend to be pretty good at what they do. RV and motorhome drivers, not so much.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
What ever my cousin Kristi gets behind the wheel of !!!
THE WORST tailgater of all time.
I especially like the relentless tailgaters when you have a line of cars in front of you. Hello physics genius, can't go any faster than the guy in front of me. And I'm not going to be a dick to him because you're a dick to me.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Kia Soul. I've always wondered if the foreigners that drive almost half the speed limit are using kph instead of mph.
I hate those fugking hamsters and their hip hop.
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith

Yeah

Especially the Turkey-Shît Green colored ones.

Takes an exceptional kind of douchebag to drive one of those.
Originally Posted by longarm
For being interminably slow and just not getting the rhythm of the road The Prius is the new Volkswagen van.
The big pickups around here always seem to be either doing 25 or 30 over, or else exactly 1 mile an hour under. Either way they aren't moving over for you.

Fuggin “Vanagon”

Zero to 40 in 23 seconds
Anyone from NOLA driving any vehicle.
Posted By: SKane Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/13/22
I was in LA for work and traveled the Hollywood 101 for a spell - pretty much every driver on the road, including myself were the worst.
My daughter totaled her car last week. Had her out looking for a new vehicle this week as she needs to get back to school. Was looking at different dealerships at different vehicles. When I saw a nice Subaru I asked if that's something she'd be interested in she said "Dad I'm not a lesbian" lol..... I said okay dear we'll look for something else.

Around here I'd say it's mostly inexperienced drivers, or those on their phones.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
My daughter totaled her car last week. Had her out looking for a new vehicle this week as she needs to get back to school. Was looking at different dealerships at different vehicles. When I saw a nice Subaru I asked if that's something she'd be interested in she said "Dad I'm not a lesbian" lol..... I said okay dear we'll look for something else.

Around here I'd say it's mostly inexperienced drivers, or those on their phones.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally Posted by SKane
I was in LA for work and traveled the Hollywood 101 for a spell - pretty much every driver on the road, including myself were the worst.

With this notable exception, there’s a lot of “anybody not me” lol

After age 60 should be tested every year for eyes, cognitive abilities to maintain a valid license.
Twin Cities drivers ain't that bad...except during or just after the first snowfall of the season. Then, they all go full on retard mode. It's incredible, you can set your watch to it.
Anything with a Nebraska plate
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Tourons In any vehicle

Teslas a close second.

I have yet to see a Tesla but we get the tourists heading through on their way to see you...lol

Wide open highway and they will stick right on each others ass like glue. Suckin' dick down the highway, city/urbanites are basically ruined when it comes to chilling the fuuck out on the highway. Hyper, edgy idiots.

I couldn't handle living in a place with actual traffic.
There's a YouTube channel dedicated to Tesla drivers being road raged by other drivers because all the teslas have cameras in them but they don't ever show what led up to it. Makes me think that the Tesla owners start alot of schitt.
Posted By: deflave Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
You could maybe do worse than Gruff.

Maybe.

LOL
PT Cruiser….prove me wrong.
All that are wearing FIB tags.
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
All that are wearing FIB tags.

Yeah because you cousin fugkers up north got it all sorted out.

LOL
18 wheelers. They used to be the pros now they are all pretty much chit. I-40 I-80 and I-10 are all a raging chit show.
Posted By: mathman Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
How about the morons who forget where the accelerator pedal is when merging onto a 75 mph interstate?
Posted By: 1minute Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Mostly female cell phone users. Have a phone in their hand before putting the car in gear.
Drivers in Greensboro, N.C.

Pot bellied dudes with goatees driving jacked up diesel pickups. They are a dime a dozen around here. It’s seems like I’m passing the same guy on the road every mile or so. Some truck, same dude, all about a foot or so into my lane.
It used to be asian women from Louisiana.

Now it's Dodge truck drivers on their cell phones.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Tourons In any vehicle

Teslas a close second.

I have yet to see a Tesla but we get the tourists heading through on their way to see you...lol

Wide open highway and they will stick right on each others ass like glue. Suckin' dick down the highway, city/urbanites are basically ruined when it comes to chilling the fuuck out on the highway. Hyper, edgy idiots.

I couldn't handle living in a place with actual traffic.

Windshield washing fluid time..
Try it the next time one is riding your azz.
10 15 seconds worth.
👍👍👍😄😄😄
Originally Posted by jmp300wsm
18 wheelers. They used to be the pros now they are all pretty much chit. I-40 I-80 and I-10 are all a raging chit show.

Oh dear.

LOL
Originally Posted by mathman
How about the morons who forget where the accelerator pedal is when merging onto a 75 mph interstate?

Schit.

We're back to Gruff.

LOL
Dodge FOR SURE!

Put a 20 something chick in a Dodge and you have the main ingredients required for trouble. 20 something year old chicks are aggressive drivers that don’t have the experience, knowledge or ability to drive as aggressively as they do. Ram trucks are driven by the boyfriends of those young chicks and they drive worse than the girls. 😂

Usually they have a “piss on Ford” or some other equally retarded sticker advertising their IQ deficiency on the rear window. They are the first ones to bury their lifted 4wd truck in the ditch during the first snow. Their girlfriends are the ones that get sideways on those same snowy roads and hills and ditch it while blocking the road.
Anyone who can't negotiate a roundabout or traffic circle.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It used to be asian women from Louisiana.

Now it's Dodge truck drivers on their cell phones.

I'm sure you can drive like the wind.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave

Schit.

We're back to Gruff.

LOL

We’ve literally never been in the same vehicle on an interstate………
Posted By: MikeL2 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
One of my Aunts. in her 80s, amazing that my Uncle made it long enough to die of natural causes. Most people won't get in a car with her driving twice. Snowbirds to Florida from northern NY - was banned from driving thru North Carolina for three years.

I rode with her driving once. Pays no attention to anything outside car. Changes lanes without checking for other cars. Will make turns across multiple lanes of traffic (like left turns from far right lane on 4 or 6 lane roads). Will only check driver's side mirror when backing up, and can't back straight. Last minute braking. Drives speed limit or above, so no little old lady speeds to help warn other drivers.
Originally Posted by deflave

Schit.

We're back to Gruff.

LOL

We’ve literally never been in the same vehicle on an interstate………

Hmmmm....
Wait until we’re all drivin’ them letric flying whizz bangers!
Posted By: sidepass Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
No, negroes are worse, no contest baby.

Yep! Idiots with high HP hemi engines doing 150 mph darting thru traffic are a epidemic here.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
***Oops! Double post. Sorry 'bout that.***
Posted By: hanco Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
I hate bastards that drive slow in passing lanes
Asian women
Subaru's in Oregon. 45 mph in a 65 until a passing lane and then balls to the wall up to about 90 mph to make sure you can't pass them until the passing lane ends and then back to 45. Just more leftists trying to control everyone else by playing pace car. I love blowing past them in our hybrid pacifica as they try to stay ahead in the passing lane. They always floor it when you try to pass.

Other than them it's Utards. Most selfish sobs on the road. Never signal a lane change in Utah. It just tells people to speed up and cut you off. Everything is a competition.

Bb
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
As a former rural, small town cop from south Jersey, I have the definitive answer:
Pennsylvania drivers heading for the Jersey shore on a Friday night, and back home on Sunday night.
Stop signs? Complete disregard for them. Sometimes they make it through, but sometimes not.
Speed limit signs? They're meant for everyone but "me". "And besides, I have this PBA sticker on my back window."
Dealt with lots of accidents on those summer weekends, many with tragic outcomes.

Number 2 is dump truck drivers on the highways.
Left-hand lane, 75+ mph all the way, and God help you if you don't get out of the way! I've gotten two cracked windshields from them.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
DemocRats.....Foreigners...
My ex in Utah....
Posted By: JeffA Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Worst drivers on the road are on bicycles.
Urban centers always carry a multinational, socialist democratic base of citizens.

This is a narcissistic cauldron of nontraditional and unskilled drivers (also lacking road law knowledge).

Density of population in all urban centers causes density of traffic.

I am careful to observe the sex, ethnicity, race of every jacked up accident or MV incident.

Mature white males are rarely the problem.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Other than them it's Utards. Most selfish sobs on the road. Never signal a lane change in Utah. It just tells people to speed up and cut you off. Everything is a competition.
Bb

In my experience, the worst, most dangerous drivers are within a 50 mile radius of Salt Lake City.
Add in the constant road construction and the Mormon 500 ain't for the weak of heart.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Wetbacks take the trophy. Period. Herd donkeys and goats during your impressionable years...then come here, and drive a 9 passenger van as fast as it will go...bingo, multiple white crosses adorning the landscape. There are so many in Calif, if you put propellers on the crosses, the energy crisis would be solved.
Any car with some idiot texting,talking or taking "selfies" while driving.
Damm idiots are paying attention to everything BUT the road.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Anyone who doesn’t/won’t use their cruise control on dry roads.

Anyone who’s not figured out how to engage the Bluetooth system in their vehicle and insists on holding the phone, usually on speaker.

Farm semis during harvest. They’ll tailgate the semi in front of them for miles then just before you get even w/their trailer bumper it’s passing time, @ 1/4MPH faster than the semi they’re passing.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Where I live the Mennonite women are the scariest.
Those little Cube suns-a-bitches whether in San Antonio Texas or the Jersey Turnpike
Posted By: smarquez Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Wetbacks take the trophy. Period. Herd donkeys and goats during your impressionable years...then come here, and drive a 9 passenger van as fast as it will go...bingo, multiple white crosses adorning the landscape. There are so many in Calif, if you put propellers on the crosses, the energy crisis would be solved.

Hmm, down here in SoCal it's usually German car drivers, Bro Dozers and Teslas a close second. I don't know their nationality but something about hitting the drivers seat sends their heads up their asses.
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
We have a large commercial tree nursery about 10 miles up a windy 2 lane road from us. About 100 Mexican workers all get off at the same time, all heading g the same direction at about 4:00 each day.
We call it the Tijuana 500. Everyone knows to stay off the road for about 30 minutes.
About 30 cars with a combined value of $10,000 racing to see who gets to be first in line to cash their checks and buy some tall boy Budweizers.
Craziest driving you'll ever see.
Bad wrecks every couple months.
Posted By: PJGunner Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Snowbirds.
PJ
Posted By: Lslite Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Yep,the Democrat plan. Bring people here who have grown up walking or riding a donkey cart and give them a drivers license. Let the rest of us pay for the damages.
Posted By: tdbob Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Cops in normal conditions, not driving with lights and sirens. They're the most distracted drivers out there.
LOL, driving home from the store this morning, I pass a Subaru Outback going about 50 in a 70 with a hippie at the wheel. Right behind him, is a Prius tailgating the Hell out of him, driven by a guy, alone in the car, on the freeway, wearing a COVID mask. I look back about a quarter mile down the road and the Prius is still on the guy's azz. We're the only 3 cars within site, the passing lane is wide open and the closest exit is like 2 miles away. Only time I can remember feeling slightly bad for a Subaru driver 😂
Posted By: Dre Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Oregon drivers in Prius or older subby.
In cities like Phoenix or Palm Springs. 80+ years olds who drove 10-15 bellow speed limit and don’t know where to turn or have no where to go in a hurry.
I like the folks that have their turn signal flashing for 5 miles straight on the freeway.
Marques in order of doom: Prius, Dodge Rammo, Tesla, Subaru. Used to be Volvos and Saabs but don't see those much.

Class: HCP mirror hangers by far. I see that blue flag and I'm in get-a-way mode. Anyone stupid enough to block their field of view with one of those things is a danger. Oh, and dream catchers. WTF!

Diversion: Texters just ahead of yappers. Too bad there's not a chip that kills the engine if the rig is in Drive and not pulled over within 30 seconds.

Bottom line is, if you pay attention to the idiots you can generally avoid them. Unless there are more than one at a time. Then it can be EXCITING, make sure your Moron Cam is rolling.
Albertans.
Posted By: bcp Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/14/22
Originally Posted by Dre
Oregon drivers in Prius or older subby.
In cities like Phoenix or Palm Springs. 80+ years olds who drove 10-15 bellow speed limit and don’t know where to turn or have no where to go in a hurry.

You would think an 80+ year old would be in a hurry. Not much time left.

Bruce
Originally Posted by JeffyD
As a former rural, small town cop from south Jersey, I have the definitive answer:
Pennsylvania drivers heading for the Jersey shore on a Friday night, and back home on Sunday night.
Stop signs? Complete disregard for them. Sometimes they make it through, but sometimes not.
Speed limit signs? They're meant for everyone but "me". "And besides, I have this PBA sticker on my back window."
Dealt with lots of accidents on those summer weekends, many with tragic outcomes.

Number 2 is dump truck drivers on the highways.
Left-hand lane, 75+ mph all the way, and God help you if you don't get out of the way! I've gotten two cracked windshields from them.

Says the man (?) who has to transfer a muzzle loading rifle through an FFL.
Utah. They all know they're going to heaven and they drive like it.
Demetrius behind the wheel of a ragged azzed pulpwood truck.
The dude driving a dump truck like a kid in a go kart.
Messican women.

Killers they are.
JakeBlues: I served for 29 years on a major west coast city that had a large "Asian" population!
Asians, in my opinion, are about the finest race of people on earth - BUT.... they are terrible drivers.
I have NO idea why - their intelligence is top rate and their morals are higher than the norm so fewer drugged and drunken Asian drivers.
But they are TERRIBLE drivers/quick decision makers (and many have poor vision?) and we on the P.D. referred to this condition as D.W.O. (Driving While Oriental!).
For the first 34 years of my driving career I would NEVER take my personal vehicle into "Chinatown".
Luckily Montana has NO chinatowns.
The good news is virtually EVERY Asian driver had a valid drivers license and car insurance!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Higginez Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/15/22
Guys driving Dodge trucks and chicks driving mid size SUV's.

No contest.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/15/22
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Marques in order of doom: Prius, Dodge Rammo, Tesla, Subaru. Used to be Volvos and Saabs but don't see those much.

Class: HCP mirror hangers by far. I see that blue flag and I'm in get-a-way mode. Anyone stupid enough to block their field of view with one of those things is a danger. Oh, and dream catchers. WTF!

Diversion: Texters just ahead of yappers. Too bad there's not a chip that kills the engine if the rig is in Drive and not pulled over within 30 seconds.

Bottom line is, if you pay attention to the idiots you can generally avoid them. Unless there are more than one at a time. Then it can be EXCITING, make sure your Moron Cam is rolling.
It's as important to watch your rear views too in case you have to take evasive action against someone that doesn't pay attention to traffic in front of them.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/15/22
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
JakeBlues: I served for 29 years on a major west coast city that had a large "Asian" population!
Asians, in my opinion, are about the finest race of people on earth - BUT.... they are terrible drivers.
I have NO idea why - their intelligence is top rate and their morals are higher than the norm so fewer drugged and drunken Asian drivers.
But they are TERRIBLE drivers/quick decision makers (and many have poor vision?) and we on the P.D. referred to this condition as D.W.O. (Driving While Oriental!).
For the first 34 years of my driving career I would NEVER take my personal vehicle into "Chinatown".
Luckily Montana has NO chinatowns.
The good news is virtually EVERY Asian driver had a valid drivers license and car insurance!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Twenty five years ago it was really bad. The eastern San Gabriel Valley in LA County was inundated. Along the 60 Freeway to the county line, Rosemead, Alhambra, Arcadia was full of them There were parts of town with NO English language on business signs other than 7-11s and gas stations.
Many had "practice cars". Yes, when you got a translator at a TC they would tell you "practice car, it's OK". Usually a Honda or Toyota.
Many had a piece of blue painters tape on the windshield to line up with the dotted lines to help them stay in their lanes. An LP 2.1 TC would take what felt like forever when you had to talk to 4 people, through a translator, in a car all holding their necks. I also would see them taking the license test at the DMV using a translator. No cheating could possibly be going on there.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Albertans.

Those fuggers are flat scary.
Just watched an episode of Chicago Fire. Of course the token homo on the show had to drive a Subaru.
Worst Drivers on the Road

All of them.
Albertans, closely followed by left lane Asians with New York plates.
People who sit in the passing lane going the speed limit or less. Then you pass them on the right and in a couple minutes off in the distance, you see them in the rear view mirror, still in the passing lane.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Albertans.

Those fuggers are flat scary.
Yeah,

them and
Algerians,
Albanians,
Alsatians,
Alabamians,

any of the "Al" mofos.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/16/22
Has anyone mentioned that Mt Boomer fella yet?
Posted By: Yoder409 Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/16/22
Around here, the worst ones are wearing burqas and driving Camrys that are tan, pewter or gold.............or some other color that looks like sand.
Posted By: Lslite Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/16/22
Carloads of young black chicks on I-10 traveling between Houston and San Antonio can be pretty sporty. And the mexicans towing junk cars on 59 South to Mexico.
Here the really bad ones are the 65 + old guys, hands at 10 and 2 in the POS pickup doing 55 in the left lane and totally confused by 4 way stops and round abouts.
Truckers texting!
Mousy middle aged women in Prius' etc. Usually bumper and window stickers to virtue signal the other sheep.
Young females
Young males
Tourists
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Worst Drivers on the Road - 08/16/22
DWOs..Extra bonus if female
Originally Posted by dye7barrel

That's just dumb. Cars don't drive. Now you sound like the gun grabbers that blame the guns and not the perps. I have an Outback, and I can drive as good as any of you swinging dicks. I've been at it for 50 years and had 3 delivery jobs. I got an Outback because my wife had to drive 50 miles a day for work on roads that weren't always salted or plowed. All I know is the Subarus beat any car I've driven in the snow or ice.
© 24hourcampfire