Home
From MSN.....

A lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.

"If he's not leading in the polls – I've sat across from him, every time he gets frustrated, I say to him: 'Mr. President, if you would like me to resolve all your litigation, you should announce that you are not running for office, and all of this will stop,'" Trump attorney Alina Habba said on Real America's Voice on Friday. "That's what they want."

no revelation there, we've all suspected this was the end goal, which justifies the means in their eyes.
Agree

Would venture that Nancy PeePee has been the driving force of this since Jan. 17, 2019
fear can make for an ugly face... but double ugly doesn't cancel out..
Originally Posted by Raeford
Agree

Would venture that Nancy PeePee has been the driving force of this since Jan. 17, 2019
Dosnt take much imagination to see Nasty Nancy goose stepping around her backyard in the dark of night.
Nonsense.

He would not only have to announce he is not running, he would also have to stop his MAGA rallies, stop endorsing candidates, kiss McConnells ass in public and praise the Republican Establishment .

Even if he did all that , they would still “make an example out of him” in order to deter any future Outsiders from daring to enter their private club uninvited ever again.
Steve 4102:

Exactly they want him hanging on the fence post as a warning to use all to never chalange the elite self-impressed again!!
I am shocked to find there is gambling in this establishment!
Has she been in contact with Main Justice and this offer was actually made, or is she just speculating out of her twat.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Nonsense.

He would not only have to announce he is not running, he would also have to stop his MAGA rallies, stop endorsing candidates, kiss McConnells ass in public and praise the Republican Establishment .

Even if he did all that , they would still “make an example out of him” in order to deter any future Outsiders from daring to enter their private club uninvited ever again.

This tells me they cannot guarantee election wins with voter fraud.
Originally Posted by Pat85
Nonsense.

Good point. But, we shall see.

My own feeling is that the hatred runs so deep they (or many of them) won't be satisfied until he's in a box.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Nonsense.

My own feeling is that the hatred runs so deep they (or many of them) won't be satisfied until he's in a box.

That is exactly my feeling toward nancy pelosi, cryin' chucky schumer and mitch Mcconnell. I want to see them in the ground just like dirty harry reid. I want to see them as worm dirt. I have the feeling that nancy is shortly going to join diane feinstain in the Alzheimer ward in some fancy California nursing home. The sooner the better. If Linzy Graham were to join them that would be icing on the cake.

kwg
Trump has proven he is a fighter...he is not going to 'go away'. As long as he has a podium and a microphone, whether he is in elected office or not...he is going to continue to give the deep state hell. I don't see his DOJ problems EVER going away, whether he runs for office or not. I think the same will be true for us Joe Citizens in the future, we are identified and labeled as enemies of the state through electronic surveillance, and those 87,000 IRS agents are going to be on us and our banking records like stink on schidt. Book it.
Old saying: "Better to be the king maker than the king."

He might notice that Susan Rice is running the country never have been elected to anything.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Nonsense.

That is exactly my feeling toward nancy pelosi, cryin' chucky schumer and mitch Mcconnell. I want to see them in the ground just like dirty harry reid. I want to see them as worm dirt. I have the feeling that nancy is shortly going to join diane feinstain in the Alzheimer ward in some fancy California nursing home. The sooner the better. If Linzy Graham were to join them that would be icing on the cake.

kwg

Di Fi I want her Deported and Sent to Vi ..
She can take her Smudge’g Glasses Ford and that Dike Dual Citizen Lawyer with Her ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Originally Posted by UpThePole

He might notice that Susan Rice is running the country never have been elected to anything.

She's nothing but a messenger, she's definitely not calling the shots.

You know the deeps state is plotting how to Brutus President Trump, oh to be a fly on the wall of their meetings.
Originally Posted by KFWA
From MSN.....

A lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.
Which is even more important that he actually RUN! It keeps the left's illegal and unreasonable tactics in the forefront that is finally even now beginning to cause some great concern among even the staunchest of liberals..

They can see, if this was the GOP doing this, just how it could backfire in their faces..
From MSN.....

Which means the story is fabricated.
I am really surprised with all the long range shooters these days that no has taken a poke
Originally Posted by Redneck
From MSN.....

Which is even more important that he actually RUN! It keeps the left's illegal and unreasonable tactics in the forefront that is finally even now beginning to cause some great concern among even the staunchest of liberals..

They can see, if this was the GOP doing this, just how it could backfire in their faces..

Agree !!!
Originally Posted by Docbill
Steve 4102:

Exactly they want him hanging on the fence post as a warning to use all to never chalange the elite self-impressed again!!

Bingo, and to make him pay for all the hundreds of billions of dollars he has cost them. Remember the Kennedy Curse.
This is too funny.Any kind of fabricated bullchit thrown to the Campfire crowd and they then conjecture a million reasons for it.Yup just throw out the lure and twitch it a couple times and the suckers will bite every time.
If he was to fold , many of us will continue to be who we are , but I believe a good many would melt away like a graham cracker in a cup of coffee .
It would be a lot of mixed emotions, but to give up is to get on the trains , I think a good many here realize this and have no intentions of riding the trains .
Kenneth

Yeah huntz , wondered about the authenticity of it myself , but never the less threw my two cents in while wondering , if this is true , is this lawyer still working for him .
Such suggestion would make me feel this lawyer is working both sides .
Methinks that reading skills are lacking in so many at the Fire. TIC is a lost art to so many here. When was the last time MSN printed the truth? Trump has no intention of going away and will most certainly announce soon. The attorney's comment was not the same as the quote as printed above. One simply misses out by not hearing the real words spoken. When one hears it the "comedy, joking tone" used in the real clip, one comes away with the proper light. Wake up fellas and get off your asses and pay attention rather than falling for the oldest trick in the book from the fake news...
No matter what Pres. Trump does, the Democrats will never, ever, forgive him for -- as our friend, Bristoe, posted right after the 2016 election -- "clubbing Hillary like a baby seal."

Those ingrained hatreds never die.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
No matter what Pres. Trump does, the Democrats will never, ever, forgive him for -- as our friend, Bristoe, posted right after the 2016 election -- "clubbing Hillary like a baby seal."

L.W.
Only half right.

The Republicans are right by the Democrats side, maybe even out ahead of them when it comes to stopping Trump
Nonsense.

They won't make a martyr out of him, especially if they don't have control of the vote. If they can reliably rig the elections to their favor they will just let him do what he's doing and on election night rig it so he loses and with two loses his support will just fade away.
The solution is easy to figure just hard to accomplish. Rid Washington of all democrats and 90% of the republicans.
Nonsense.

They won't make a martyr out of him, especially if they don't have control of the vote. If they can reliably rig the elections to their favor they will just let him do what he's doing and on election night rig it so he loses and with two loses his support will just fade away.

That's the RNC Plan.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

L.W.

^^^This^^^
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by UpThePole

She's nothing but a messenger, she's definitely not calling the shots.

You know the deeps state is plotting how to Brutus President Trump, oh to be a fly on the wall of their meetings.

^^^And This^^^
Personally I think he likes being in the spotlight. Good more than bad, but I think as long as his name is in the news he's good with it. Especially when it's a witch hunt.

“You have a great name. He must kill your name before he can kill you.”

― Gladiator
KFWA: I think President Donald J. Trump enjoys the fight/attention/controversy a bit to much - that is probably not a virtue for him.
BUT.... I love his policies, his appointments, his presence as presented to our enemies and all the great things he has done for the United States of America and Americans.
I say it's 90%+ chances that he WILL run in 2,024 - no matter the outcome of the latest in the ongoing, never ending, attacks on President Trump.
GO TRUMP
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by rainshot
The solution is easy to figure just hard to accomplish. Rid Washington of all democrats and 90% of the republicans.
^^^^^^^^^
TA DA
© 24hourcampfire