Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
From MSN.....

A lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.

"If he's not leading in the polls – I've sat across from him, every time he gets frustrated, I say to him: 'Mr. President, if you would like me to resolve all your litigation, you should announce that you are not running for office, and all of this will stop,'" Trump attorney Alina Habba said on Real America's Voice on Friday. "That's what they want."

no revelation there, we've all suspected this was the end goal, which justifies the means in their eyes.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/15/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Agree

Would venture that Nancy PeePee has been the driving force of this since Jan. 17, 2019

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
fear can make for an ugly face... but double ugly doesn't cancel out..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Agree

Would venture that Nancy PeePee has been the driving force of this since Jan. 17, 2019
Dosnt take much imagination to see Nasty Nancy goose stepping around her backyard in the dark of night.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nonsense.

He would not only have to announce he is not running, he would also have to stop his MAGA rallies, stop endorsing candidates, kiss McConnells ass in public and praise the Republican Establishment .

Even if he did all that , they would still “make an example out of him” in order to deter any future Outsiders from daring to enter their private club uninvited ever again.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/15/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Steve 4102:

Exactly they want him hanging on the fence post as a warning to use all to never chalange the elite self-impressed again!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am shocked to find there is gambling in this establishment!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Has she been in contact with Main Justice and this offer was actually made, or is she just speculating out of her twat.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
Nonsense.

He would not only have to announce he is not running, he would also have to stop his MAGA rallies, stop endorsing candidates, kiss McConnells ass in public and praise the Republican Establishment .

Even if he did all that , they would still “make an example out of him” in order to deter any future Outsiders from daring to enter their private club uninvited ever again.

This tells me they cannot guarantee election wins with voter fraud.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
Nonsense.

Good point. But, we shall see.

My own feeling is that the hatred runs so deep they (or many of them) won't be satisfied until he's in a box.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Nonsense.

My own feeling is that the hatred runs so deep they (or many of them) won't be satisfied until he's in a box.

That is exactly my feeling toward nancy pelosi, cryin' chucky schumer and mitch Mcconnell. I want to see them in the ground just like dirty harry reid. I want to see them as worm dirt. I have the feeling that nancy is shortly going to join diane feinstain in the Alzheimer ward in some fancy California nursing home. The sooner the better. If Linzy Graham were to join them that would be icing on the cake.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Trump has proven he is a fighter...he is not going to 'go away'. As long as he has a podium and a microphone, whether he is in elected office or not...he is going to continue to give the deep state hell. I don't see his DOJ problems EVER going away, whether he runs for office or not. I think the same will be true for us Joe Citizens in the future, we are identified and labeled as enemies of the state through electronic surveillance, and those 87,000 IRS agents are going to be on us and our banking records like stink on schidt. Book it.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Old saying: "Better to be the king maker than the king."

He might notice that Susan Rice is running the country never have been elected to anything.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Nonsense.

That is exactly my feeling toward nancy pelosi, cryin' chucky schumer and mitch Mcconnell. I want to see them in the ground just like dirty harry reid. I want to see them as worm dirt. I have the feeling that nancy is shortly going to join diane feinstain in the Alzheimer ward in some fancy California nursing home. The sooner the better. If Linzy Graham were to join them that would be icing on the cake.

kwg

Di Fi I want her Deported and Sent to Vi ..
She can take her Smudge’g Glasses Ford and that Dike Dual Citizen Lawyer with Her ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Old saying: "Better to be the king maker than the king."

He might notice that Susan Rice is running the country never have been elected to anything.

She's nothing but a messenger, she's definitely not calling the shots.

You know the deeps state is plotting how to Brutus President Trump, oh to be a fly on the wall of their meetings.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
From MSN.....

A lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.
Which is even more important that he actually RUN! It keeps the left's illegal and unreasonable tactics in the forefront that is finally even now beginning to cause some great concern among even the staunchest of liberals..

They can see, if this was the GOP doing this, just how it could backfire in their faces..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From MSN.....

Which means the story is fabricated.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I am really surprised with all the long range shooters these days that no has taken a poke

Long live the NRA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Redneck
From MSN.....

Which is even more important that he actually RUN! It keeps the left's illegal and unreasonable tactics in the forefront that is finally even now beginning to cause some great concern among even the staunchest of liberals..

They can see, if this was the GOP doing this, just how it could backfire in their faces..

Agree !!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Docbill
Steve 4102:

Exactly they want him hanging on the fence post as a warning to use all to never chalange the elite self-impressed again!!

Bingo, and to make him pay for all the hundreds of billions of dollars he has cost them. Remember the Kennedy Curse.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (35, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 7mm_Loco, 6 invisible), 1,153 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,685
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.