Home
Posted By: Jim_Conrad No Canada - 08/15/22
So...because of the global threat of a head cold, you cant get into Canada without your vaccine report card.

Was hoping to make a parts run north to the 'Hat. Nyet Comrade.

I thought they were making exceptions for business travel.

Anyone have better luck than I did?

The Canadian Big Brother site said that if I had several types of negative tests, quarantine plans, sufficient cash, and all the proper documents....I could enter.

The dudes at the port say No Way Jose.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
Willowcreek or Wildhorse? Heck of a drive to get turned around
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
You cant call those other places....but I have the number for Climax SK.

They said no no no.......eh.
Posted By: slumlord Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
Aint there a gap in the rusty 2 strand fence, drive drive thru the woods a ways till you hit a main road
Posted By: 22250rem Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
Thanks for the update. Haven't heard anything about being able to cross the border in a long time now. Was wondering if they had relaxed any regs by now. It figures that his majesty King Justin is still on his power trip.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
I was up there a bit over a month ago and I am a pureblood. Go here: https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start

Answer the questions and get an answer, though most leave room for the customs agent to refuse you. Tell them your maple syrup supply is fully depleted and winter is coming....they'll understand.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: Raeford Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
Just tell em that you're messican and 'no papers'
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
My unvaxed buddy went up with a negative test to deliver some things to his ex-wife, they turned him around and said not to try again for 30 days.
Posted By: asheepdog Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
[bleep] canada
Posted By: jackmountain Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
My compass only points south from where I live.
Posted By: ribka Re: No Canada - 08/15/22
Go ask Steve Redgewell and downwind tracker on the Canadian forum for help. Both big proponents of vax passports, keeping unvaxed Americans out of Canada because it saves lives and both are big Trudeau worshippers
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Next thing you know Turkmenistan will be saying we can’t come in.

They’re shutting us out of all the best places
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Canada can kiss my azz, but I sure miss going up there. My wife and I went out on the end of the dock and mooned the Canadian fish cops patrolling Endymion Island park a few weeks ago.
Posted By: ihookem Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Being from Wisconsin,I have no desire to ever go there again. I can be in Upper Michigan in 3 hrs , Minnesota in 6 and up in the big woods of Wisconsin in 4 and have a cabin of my own there. The fishing is quite good in all 3 places. More deer and I can hunt bear in Minnesota every year if I want. I have the Mississippi River 3 hrs away also for some very good fishing, but so little time.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Wanted to go back to waterfowl hunt in Sept, but they are being cuckholds again. So fug em. Probably just go back to nodak.
Posted By: Dutch Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Big Jim, you are simply just another undesirable from a small minority with unacceptable views. They already told you, not sure why this was a surprise.
Posted By: bbassi Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
I've got a friend that ran a spring bear camp for 36 years straight with the Faux French prior to Covid. He literally lived for those 2+ weeks a year. I saw him a couple weeks back and he said he won't go back until the drop the stupid mandate. He made me proud. FJT
Posted By: AB2506 Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Hey, if you guys know how to get another government in power up here, have at it.

Right, you’re stuck with Biden.

Makes us about equal, we’re both governed by idiots who kowtow to the WEF and the UN.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by AB2506
Hey, if you guys know how to get another government in power up here, have at it.

Makes us about equal, we’re both governed by idiots who kowtow to the WEF and the UN.

WTF do you even have "provincial" govts for then??
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
I’m in the same boat. In fact my buddy that was forced, through taxes and inability to access his cabin on Vancouver island just texted me. They bought a beautiful place on Lopez island so my wife and I are going up for a couple nights day after tomorrow.

I’d like Canada to ease their restrictions by next summer so I can take the boat north and fish as I go instead of blow through in transit. I ain’t getting the fake vaccine….
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
I went to Canada once. Landed at Good Bay Labrador on way to Sicily one time.

Interesting place.
Posted By: 673 Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I was thinking the same thing.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
The Minnesota side of the BWCA is cool. The Quetico side is even cooler. Canada sucks though.
Posted By: funshooter Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by slumlord
Aint there a gap in the rusty 2 strand fence, drive drive thru the woods a ways till you hit a main road

Our Gooberment probably has our Northern Boarder closed up tighter than a Ticks Azz
you know those pesky Canadians will do anything to cross over our Boarder to take advantage of all the free crap our Gooberment hands out.

Oh Wait that is supposed to be our Southern Boarder which is open as the sky.
Sorry about the mistake.
Posted By: UpThePole Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Canada will be a Muslim country in 2 generations at most.

The few natives who have escaped the brainwashing, buy offs, and police state tactics will be dealt with by the Muslim courts.

Feds control immigration. Provinces have no say.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Interesting place.

Goose Bay
Posted By: Backroads Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
So...because of the global threat of a head cold, you cant get into Canada without your vaccine report card.

The Canadian Big Brother site said that if I had several types of negative tests, quarantine plans, sufficient cash, and all the proper documents....I could enter.

Dang Jim, ain't you first nation? Hard to imagine a Canuk border patrol not letting you dip net salmon on the way to the hat to get your parts.
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by funshooter

Our Gooberment probably has our Northern Boarder closed up tighter than a Ticks Azz
you know those pesky Canadians will do anything to cross over our Boarder to take advantage of all the free crap our Gooberment hands out.

Oh Wait that is supposed to be our Southern Boarder which is open as the sky.
Sorry about the mistake.
Are boarders anything like borders?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Interesting place.

Goose Bay
I usually don't pizz myself. laugh laugh
Posted By: DHN Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
No woods near the border north of Jim, and it's flat enough you can watch your dog run away from home for two days.
Posted By: rost495 Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by ribka
Go ask Steve Redgewell and downwind tracker on the Canadian forum for help. Both big proponents of vax passports, keeping unvaxed Americans out of Canada because it saves lives and both are big Trudeau worshippers
both are idiots
Posted By: kappa8 Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’d like Canada to ease their restrictions ...

Not gonna happen. Little Justin's in charge. Remember what he did to the truckers *and all their supporters*.

That said, I'm heading up there in October for a moose hunt. Got the same vax card I used last year.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
I'm sitting at a good friend's place in Ontario now, both shots, and a booster, and, I ain't dead yet.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
So, someone wanting to drive the Alcan might get stopped either coming or going?
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Well [bleep] Jim, I told you to tell 'em, I said it was OK !
Posted By: Tarbe Re: No Canada - 08/16/22

Exactly.

I really would like to set up the wall tent in NW Ontario (or Manitoba or Saskatchewan or Alberta or BC) for a week or two after I retire...but it isn't looking good for me!
Posted By: BC30cal Re: No Canada - 08/16/22

Jim;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend, I hope that despite the Medicine Hat parts run issue that you and your wonderful family are well.

Regarding your post and a few of the responses, I've started to reply a couple times, thought better of it and then even slept on it. Despite my better judgement then Jim, I'll attempt a reply.

Like your state governments, our provincial governments do not have anything whatsoever to do with maintaining commerce or traffic flow in and out of international border crossings.

In a lifetime of travelling in the western states, I've never ever had a negative interaction with any state, regional or city LEO. I cannot however say that of your Federal LEO - Homeland Security in particular seem to recruit cranky pants types - but that's their call.

When I've chatted with folks from rural Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas, they expressed similar frustration to us in western Canada in that because our populations are relatively small, we don't get much say in who gets elected federally. Thus our lives are run by folks who not only have never been out here, but do not care one iota if we dry up and blow away in a stiff wind.

I've said this previously and like as not will type something awfully familiar in the future, but Crown Prince Shiny Pony and the reason he stays in power Evil Minion #1 Jagmeet Singh show through their actions that they're not interested in a healthy Canada or healthy Canadians regardless of where we live. They are very much pushing the Global Green agenda which will have the greatest impact on western and Newfoundland energy industries, as well as recently adding Canadian agriculture to the hit list.

Apparently they do want to starve in the dark, while freezing - despite that being a bit of an odd life goal.

There are many of us who are doing our level best to change the situation, but honestly as long as Mr. Singh continues to agree to prop up Prince Sock's regime, we're in a holding pattern until the next election. It remains to be seen what's left by that time and what the election results are. There is a growing western separatist movement which I do not believe the central Laurentian elite are taking seriously, but perhaps they should.

I'm going to spend the day attempting to get through to New Brunswick to get permits to transfer all the handguns I'm able to our eldest daughter as the feds have now banned them too, so no, I'm not in a fantastic frame of mind for that reason as well.

With all my heart I wish I could give all of the stateside 'Fire members a better and more positive report Jim, but that's how I see it this morning.

All the best to you all down in your section of Montana regardless Jim. I hope the fall weather behaves for your harvest.

Dwayne
I think the reason that this is happening in Canada is because......Trudeau wants to bring in digital id, currency etc...for everything.

Then the next time you don't do what his (((handlers))) over at the WEF tell you to do, he will have a method of screwing you until you do...or you will be replaced. That is exactly what he said he would do.

The WEF is running this Country via (((Freeland))) and Trudeau is just like Biden, a figurehead. All these problems we have here today are designed to bring in everything digital.
Posted By: dale06 Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm sitting at a good friend's place in Ontario now, both shots, and a booster, and, I ain't dead yet.

Went as a group of six in late May, to Ontario on a fishing trip. We have made that trip many times. The fishing was phenomenal. Obviously all of us had the jabs and seem no worse for the wear. Several of us have had the covid, including me. My symptoms, and the others in our group, were insignificant. Crossing the border with the ArriveCan document was very fast.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: No Canada - 08/16/22

We are all glad.
Again....some of us see things a little differently.
Posted By: irfubar Re: No Canada - 08/16/22

Well you have certainly done your part enabling the Bolsheviks......
Posted By: Raeford Re: No Canada - 08/16/22

We are all glad.

Well, Wabi ain't ded YET
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
As much as I yearn to experience Canada's wallies and smallies, I won't be going there unless and until It becomes a free country again. Getting rid of their demented tyrant is the necessary first step.
never gonna happen. they are sheep.
Posted By: Seefire Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Not a thing I need from Canada, they can keep it.
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Dang, I have a deer hunt planned for Saskatchewan . Everyone I know that has had the Shots and Booster has gotten Covid except my wife and I.
Posted By: SheriffJoe Re: No Canada - 08/16/22

Where did they tattoo your ID # ? Forehead, arm or did you opt for both?
Posted By: Huntz Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Get you a fake jab card.Probably can get one on the Res.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Nice blanket statement. Sounds like you got all of that pole up in ya.
I know a few 1000 in Ontario. The all love free everything and hate Trump. In case you missed it. Ontario runs Canada.

Your grandkids better start reading the Koran.
Posted By: ribka Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by dale06

Went as a group of six in late May, to Ontario on a fishing trip. We have made that trip many times. The fishing was phenomenal. Obviously all of us had the jabs and seem no worse for the wear. Several of us have had the covid, including me. My symptoms, and the others in our group, were insignificant. Crossing the border with the ArriveCan document was very fast.

673 #15930133 03/23/21
Online Content
dale06
Campfire Outfitter
D
Minnesota
Originally Posted by 673
How do we know fake Vaccine isn't being given to chosen Countries, and real Vaccine for others?
It would be an easy way to take over an otherwise non compliant populace.

I do wonder if China is Vaccinating their citizen's with the same?

Always a question....how do we know everyone who receives this Vaccine doesn't simply die in time?

I received the J&J shot and I’m going out on a limb here, I will die eventually, maybe later today, maybe years from now. Not a damn thing I can do about it. And please don’t fret over it

wasn't the j&j vax removed from the market due to blood clots? and the vax doesn't even prevent the spread of Covid. what a spectacular joke this has been. Goes to show how dumbed down and easily manipulated people are these days and they actually brag about putting a unproven harmful substance in their bodies.

Clown world

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220506/fda-limits-use-jj-covid-vaccine-blood-clot-risk#:~:text=May%206%2C%202022%20–,rare%20blood%20clotting%20condition.

The Food and Drug Administration on Thursday announced it was limiting access to Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine because of the risk of a blood clotting disorder that was discovered weeks after the vaccine was first put into use in the spring of 2021.
Posted By: GregW Re: No Canada - 08/16/22

We are all glad.

You are way too kind.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Nice blanket statement. Sounds like you got all of that pole up in ya.

Yeah, no [bleep] kidding !
I know a few 1000 in Ontario. The all love free everything and hate Trump. In case you missed it. Ontario runs Canada.

Your grandkids better start reading the Koran.
Is everyone you know from Ontario? that would explain alot.
Sorry friends from Ontario.
Posted By: Huncho Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
That has been happening all around the world since the past two years. Don't think OP travels a lot.

673 #15930133 03/23/21
Online Content
dale06
Campfire Outfitter
D
Minnesota
Originally Posted by 673
How do we know fake Vaccine isn't being given to chosen Countries, and real Vaccine for others?

Always a question....how do we know everyone who receives this Vaccine doesn't simply die in time?

I received the J&J shot and I’m going out on a limb here, I will die eventually, maybe later today, maybe years from now. Not a damn thing I can do about it. And please don’t fret over it

wasn't the j&j vax removed from the market due to blood clots? and the vax doesn't even prevent the spread of Covid. what a spectacular joke this has been. Goes to show how dumbed down and easily manipulated people are these days and they actually brag about putting a unproven harmful substance in their bodies.

Clown world

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20220506/fda-limits-use-jj-covid-vaccine-blood-clot-risk#:~:text=May%206%2C%202022%20–,rare%20blood%20clotting%20condition.

The Food and Drug Administration on Thursday announced it was limiting access to Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine because of the risk of a blood clotting disorder that was discovered weeks after the vaccine was first put into use in the spring of 2021.
Ribby is the best at this stuff LOL.
Posted By: RVB Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
As a Canadian, don't I have to be jabbed to cross into the US by air or land?
Posted By: miguel Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
There are no vaccine requirements for Canadians to enter into the US. Come to think of it, theres no requirements for anyone coming from a third world chit hole either.
Originally Posted by RVB
As I Canadian, don't I have to be jabbed to cross into the US by air or land?

nope. Only Canada. One of few countries in the world that require facist anti science tax passports

True stupidity
gracias labatts drinking hoser. lol

Originally Posted by 673

673 #15930133 03/23/21
Online Content
dale06
Campfire Outfitter
D
Minnesota
Originally Posted by 673

Clown world

Ribby is the best at this stuff LOL.
Posted By: NMiller Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Most of my family lives in southern BC, most of them are unvaxed. I can't go visit them because I'm unvaxed. The government is a special kind of stupid. Power tripping communists.

Buddy of mine went to Haines to visit someone. To get to Haines from the rest of AK you have to travel through Canada for about 300 miles. He was hassled at the border for 40 min when trying to come home. "Don't get out of your vehicle, we're tracking you", sort of crap. Those guys are headlong into communism, it's pretty sad. I think most Canadians are just complying. Funny thing is, one of the guys he met in Haines is a vaxed Canadian, that guy was so sick with covid that they couldn't go fishing.
racism rampant in Canadian leaders

I don't know.......as a non-US, non-immigrant it looks like I need the jab to cross the border into the US:

US Embassy info

I don't see anything specific about Canucks being exempt like US citizens are.
Originally Posted by RVB
I don't know.......as a non-US, non-immigrant it looks like I need the jab to cross the border into the US:

US Embassy info

no vax required for entry into us.

dropped awhile ago

I mis my yearly trips to dragon lake up north of you
Posted By: OrangeDiablo Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
I live next to the border. It's cheaper for me to go across, grab a beer, hit up duty free and come back with 5-6 bottles of whiskey than to get it at the store down the street. One of the only good things about CA.
Yes, some big bows in Dragon which is just south of town if we're talking about the same lake. Hoping you can come up fishing again sooner than later......pretty much all anti Turdeau up here. I don't think they'll survive the next election.

Cheers,
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
I've been all over Canada. Spent a whole summer in the wilderness in northern BC, near Ft. Nelson. I have gone up to Quetico Park Ontario 9 times for one week vacations in the canoe wilderness. This, driving from Georgia, a long drive. Got some big walleye and smallmouths there.

Also spent a one week vacation in Prince Edward Island. Note: Do Not try to order lobsters in December, there aren't any.
Had a good time riding the Canada Pacific freight train across Alberta and Saskatchewan. 800 miles in 24 hours, that train hauls ass!

I like Canada.
Originally Posted by RVB
Yes, some big bows in Dragon which is just south of town if we're talking about the same lake. Hoping you can come up fishing again sooner than later......pretty much all anti Turdeau up here. I don't think they'll survive the next election.

Cheers,
Originally Posted by RVB

Cheers,

I canceled my salmon trip to Vancouver island this year and the outfitter said covid really hurt his business. Really plugged up how they targeted business owners here and in Canada
Posted By: kolofardos Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by RVB

Cheers,
Originally Posted by RVB

Cheers,

I canceled my salmon trip to Vancouver island this year and the outfitter said covid really hurt his business. Really plugged up how they targeted business owners here and in Canada
Let me know if you need any contacts for guides out of Bamfield, got a buddy that runs a charter. If you find yourself in Vancouver give me a shout, I'll take you out salmon fishing.
Posted By: troutfly Re: No Canada - 08/16/22
Originally Posted by RVB

US Embassy info

no vax required for entry into us.

dropped awhile ago

I mis my yearly trips to dragon lake up north of you

We travelled to the US in July. We were asked by US Customs if vaxxed. Didn't ask to see paperwork though.
Coming home had to use that ArriveCan app. Border dude was cool.
Jeff
Posted By: troutfly Re: No Canada - 08/16/22

Hey, once they border lets you through, give me a heads up. I'm 5 mins West of the Hat.
Jeff
© 24hourcampfire