Home
Posted By: hatari Herschel - 08/27/22
Posted By: scrooster Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
I've met him ... he's a good guy. He would be great for Georgia.
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
If you'd like to donate to his campaign, here ya go.

https://www.teamherschel.com/
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
McConnell and the RNC are working to stop Herschel, for fear that Herschel might actually flip that GA Senate seat with a God Forbid, Trump supporter.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-to-block-potential-georgia-senate-race/

For fear of being called racist, or worse, McConnell and Thune have “publicly” changed they mind and now publicly pretend to endorse Herschel. Herschel is Not RNC approved, so the voters in GA are going to have to vote overwhelmingly for him if he has even the slightest chance.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-herschel-walker-in-georgia-senate-race/
Posted By: hatari Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
Mitch needs to get on board
Originally Posted by hatari
Mitch has already stated, “The wrong type of Republicans are advancing in the primaries”. Because of this, he an McDaniels Romney have canceled their support for The Red Wave.
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Herschel - 08/27/22

Mitch needs to ESAD.
Posted By: hatari Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
Both??
Posted By: GAGoober Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
I think the Drmonrats are throwing more Warnock money in this Senate race than anywhere else. Constant Warnock TV ads calling Herschel a repeated liar, liar, liar on several issues and then having obvious Hypocrite Lib Biden voters on TV saying they could never vote for a liar for Senate is sickening. I posted a previous Post on this a few days ago. The polls show Warnock about 10pts ahead. I hope that is wrong but with all this negative anti- Herschel stuff in GA and the lack of very little Republican support, it is like watching a Slow Train Wreck happening on this GA Senate race. You would think at least we would see a very heavy campaign ad strategy by Herschel/ Republicans and rebuttals to being called a Liar and pointing out Warnock and Biden are in lock step on every issue.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
Seems like a nice enough feller

Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
The Turtle (ole Mitch) is about as afraid of MAGA as are the Dems. Trump was in the process of breaking up their cozy swamp arrangement when they went nuclear on making sure he didn’t win. They know no shame.

Herschel frightens them a lot. After all, a black conservative is a fearsome concept. Blacks are supposed to stay on the Dem plantation. To let them think and vote for themselves is political suicide. Dems are desperate and even a rabbit will bite if cornered. They cornered.

DF
Posted By: g5m Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
Originally Posted by SCRooster
I've met him ... he's a good guy. He would be great for Georgia.

I have, too. Years ago when he was playing ball for the New Jersey team. Agreed--good guy.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Like your buds?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Can’t wait to see Warnock start running his old ads from 2020 on how much he loves Puppy Dogs. I am sure a lot of Karen’s saw those ads and voted for him in the previous election probably same today
Originally Posted by GAGoober
I think the Drmonrats are throwing more Warnock money in this Senate race than anywhere else. Constant Warnock TV ads calling Herschel a repeated liar, liar, liar on several issues and then having obvious Hypocrite Lib Biden voters on TV saying they could never vote for a liar for Senate is sickening. I posted a previous Post on this a few days ago. The polls show Warnock about 10pts ahead. I hope that is wrong but with all this negative anti- Herschel stuff in GA and the lack of very little Republican support, it is like watching a Slow Train Wreck happening on this GA Senate race. You would think at least we would see a very heavy campaign ad strategy by Herschel/ Republicans and rebuttals to being called a Liar and pointing out Warnock and Biden are in lock step on every issue.
I would bet that a bunch of that money is coming from the RNC and the Republican establishment.
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
Same thing happened to Roy Moore. See that he won his defamation lawsuit recently. Lost the election which is all the democrats and rinos cared about. Didn't want a bible thumper in congress. News didn't even cover the vindication.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by GAGoober
I would bet that a bunch of that money is coming from the RNC and the Republican establishment.
You might be right.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
I really think Hershel Walker is a good man. I’ll be sending funds to help him out.
Posted By: RicG Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
Herschel isn’t the sharpest crayon in the box, but I would never vote for Warnock.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Herschel - 08/27/22
Originally Posted by RicG
Herschel isn’t the sharpest crayon in the box, but I would never vote for Warnock.

Yea, but I’ll take a good American with an average IQ over a communist genus any day.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Herschel - 08/28/22
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Yea, but I’ll take a good American with an average IQ over a communist genus any day.
For sure.

Warnock ain’t that bright.

At least Herschel isn’t a commie.

DF
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Herschel - 08/28/22
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

For sure.

Warnock ain’t that bright.

At least Herschel isn’t a commie.

DF

+1 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Herschel - 08/28/22
Being black in the deep south automatically looses a significant number of older white voters, They won't vote for either candidate.
Posted By: scrooster Re: Herschel - 08/28/22
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Being black in the deep south automatically looses a significant number of older white voters, They won't vote for either candidate.

I don't think that's gonna apply this year down here and what little it does it'll be miniscule.
Posted By: hatari Re: Herschel - 08/28/22

Not so much in this case. Those same voters are largely UGA fans. Herschel breaks that barrier
Posted By: thirtyotsix Re: Herschel - 08/28/22

Not so much in this case. Those same voters are largely UGA fans. Herschel breaks that barrier

Hatari is spot on with his statement. Thank you for a sane commentary on this. GA should never have this current kind of representation in the Senate. If it continues you can bet that 2020 happened all over again. Even the majority of the transplanted Aubs should vote for him. Remember Vince Dooley went to Auburn, and Pat Dye went to UGA
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Herschel - 08/28/22
Ole No Lip needs his sorry ass kicked so hard he’d have to drop his socks to take a s hit!
Posted By: Riverc Re: Herschel - 08/28/22

You got that right
Posted By: tater74 Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Herschel wanted to go to MIT. Went to UGA to please his family.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Herschel - 08/29/22

Mitch needs to be kicked overboard.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Herschel - 08/29/22

Substantiated?
Posted By: mathman Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Maybe she needed choking out.
Posted By: ribka Re: Herschel - 08/29/22

at least he did steal tens of millions from middle class Americans like the child molester McCain in a the savings and loan scandal
Posted By: ribka Re: Herschel - 08/29/22

hey clown show pedophile why do you keep telling the good guy ronphoenix you're in special forces doing top secret missions ?

you really get off on elder abuse don't you?
Posted By: Muffin Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Ignore the Trash Talk
Posted By: Raeford Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Substantiated?

Nope, but does it matter[to the SYC's]?

The "McC's" need to get their collective azzes behind the candidates that WE THE PEOPLE choose!
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by Raeford
Substantiated?

Nope, but does it matter[to the SYC's]?

The "McC's" need to get their collective azzes behind the candidates that WE THE PEOPLE choose!
That would be a switch.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by ribka

hey clown show pedophile why do you keep telling the good guy ronphoenix you're in special forces doing top secret missions ?

Ribka,

you're a real piece of crap. you are the one with a hidden past ("when I was stationed in Russia", "former federal LEO" ) etc.

You are the one bitching about people from "back east" moving to the west and [bleep] it up.

Like Wisconsin to Idaho?

You phony bastard, what alphabet agency did you work for? Do you still work for them?

Ron never said a damned thing on this website about my service, what I did, or where.

Mostly because I never shared it with him. All we ever speak about is outdoor stuff, hunting in Northern Arizona, and the many people we knew in common. Most are dead now.

Sycamore
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Herschel - 08/29/22

Substantiated?

https://www.axios.com/2021/12/14/ex...tal-health-domestic-violence-allegations
Posted By: hatari Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Originally Posted by Muffin

"Ignore the trash talk: Republicans can and will win this November
By Herschel Walker August 29, 2022 07:14 AM

Trash talk is common in sports. Whether it’s lighthearted or nasty, the purpose is the same: to intimidate your opponent and make them lose focus and feel less confident in their ability to win.

Democrats and their friends in the media are engaging in their own form of trash talk when it comes to the midterm elections. They wave around some meaningless poll or quote an “expert” who would have us believe that Republican Senate candidates are weak, President Joe Biden has had some great successes, the Democrats’ fundraising numbers give them a huge advantage, and Republicans can’t possibly win back the Senate.

None of this is true. It’s nothing more than an intimidation tactic designed to scare conservative donors away, suppress Republican enthusiasm, and discourage Republican candidates and voters.

To my fellow colleagues, don’t fall for it. Primary voters chose us, not because we look and sound like slick politicians but because we are not politicians. That will be an asset in the general election since the politicians in charge have made such a terrible mess.

As for Biden’s “success,” the only thing he and the Democrats have been successful at is making us unsafe, weak, woke, and broke. Democrats and the media can try to spin all they want, but it won’t work. People know the truth. They feel the truth in their wallets every single day.

Are Democrats raising a lot of money? Sure. Much of it is coming from out of state. But my opponent’s out-of-state donors can’t vote in Georgia. I’ll take votes over dollars any day.

I have never backed down from a fight, and neither should you. There is too much at stake. I’m sure you are hearing and seeing the same things on the campaign trail that I am: huge crowds of people who are upset at what Biden and the Democrats have done to this country in just a couple of years.

They see us as the last best hope for turning things around and preserving our freedoms. They are looking to us to save the country from a group of people who are doing their best to destroy it.

Everyday voters are sick of the crime. The chaos at the border. Sky-high food and gas prices. Weakness abroad. Out-of-control government spending. (By the way, these people don’t talk to pollsters. They quietly go about their business. But they vote!)

Ignore the talking-head trash talk. It’s not based in reality. Listen to the voters. Keep pulling. Keep plugging. Together we can do this. We have to.

Many of us are giving up comfortable lives because we want to give back to the country and communities that gave us so much. We don’t need or want power. The power belongs to the people, just like our Founding Fathers intended. It’s up to us to reclaim it for them.

To the people who are putting their trust in us, don’t fall for the trash talk either. Don’t worry. We won’t let you down. Help is on the way.

Herschel Walker is a Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate in Georgia."
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Great read, fight the good fight, but don’t be so naive as to think that it is only the Democrats that are trash talking you and working to stop you. McConnell and the RNC are not on your team, they play for the opposition.

Mitch McConnell Up To His Dirty Tricks Again – Now Targeting Hershel Walker to Block Potential Georgia Senate Race

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-to-block-potential-georgia-senate-race/
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Mitch and Pelosi are IDENTICAL...

Get the memo folks...

Substantiated?

https://www.axios.com/2021/12/14/ex...tal-health-domestic-violence-allegations
Interesting, and thanks.

Some pertinent quotes perhaps? for those that didn't open that link

Grossman has spoken publicly alongside Walker about her experience, including descriptions of threats and possible choking to ABC News and CNN in 2008. Walker told Axios he considers himself "best friends" with Grossman today.
(Yeah, I thought that part about alongside needed highlighting)

So, in 2008 that gal AND Mr Walker spoke alongside each other? Seems like perhaps the issue was addressed or getting addressed 14 years ago? Have any new allegations surfaced? Has Walker lied, or tried to hide this? (apparently not if they were on National news networks).

What they're saying: Tharon Johnson, a Democratic strategist in Georgia, said in the post-Trump era, "No subject, I believe, is off-limits. But, candidates do run a risk of it backfiring if they decide to attack Herschel Walker on this issue."

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a fellow Republican whose mother was bipolar, said Walker's decision to address his past will "defeat any effort to smear him. ... This is not going to be a situation where it can be whispered about, and there's this secret that will blow up in late October."

Even a Dem strategist is saying it might not be such a smart idea to bring this "old news" up? Yet, some Republican Committee against him is?

I'm kind of sad politics has reached, or has always been this way. Yeah, it was apparently an issue, quite awhile ago. Haven't seen any new allegations, have we?

This is not like "Yes, but I didn't inhale" or "I never had sex with that woman" or even "I am not a crook" Those were bold faced lies, plain and simple.

I used to drink. A LOT. As in alcoholically. I haven't for over 30 years. Am I the same person now, that I was then? I certainly wasn't suitable for public office then. I might be now should I ever choose to do so. Maybe Mr Walker is in the same kind of situation????
Posted By: Raeford Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Geno,
You do know that you are replying to a Liberal/Leftist.
They are hindered by no bounds when retention of power is at stake.
Additionally, he is a Trump backed candidate so it's basically nuclear war
Originally Posted by Raeford
Geno,
You do know that you are replying to a Liberal/Leftist.
They are hindered by no bounds when retention of power is at stake.
Additionally, he is a Trump backed candidate so it's basically nuclear war
Eh,

I've met the man and had coffee with him. He's not that bad in person.....................but I don't agree with his politics at times.

Then again, I'm not sure who's politics I agree with a lot of the time. Except my own............................I'm always right!

You are correct about the Trump endorsed thing though, and that speech up there ^^^ by Walker points out the BIG issue. He's not a career politician and that, I think, is the major issue in this cycle.

Politics is, and has been, like many things, police depts, hospitals, etc. One does not advance until and unless they have licked the boots of the upper echelons.

Walker hasn't done any boot licking of the Georgia, or National, Republican Party leadership.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Herschel - 08/29/22
Just hope they don't debate. Warnock will eat his lunch..
Posted By: hatari Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
Walker up in Emerson Poll, which is shocking. Will be on Clay and Buck Friday

Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
Herschel will win.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Herschel will win.

This^^^^^
Early polls are for demoncrats
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Mitch needs to ESAD.

I 2nd that Jeff, +1
Posted By: Riverc Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
Herschel will win.

Sure, hope you right.
Posted By: RicG Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
Me too. Warnock will be another leftie libturd disaster.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
I am a long time Georgia fan. I remember Herschel's first game. Coach Dooley didn't start him, and the Dogs were way behind at the half.
Dooley started Herschel in the second half. Herschel ran right over the Tennessee safety for the TD, and Larry Munson said "My God he's just a freshman!"

Posted By: Riverc Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
I am a long time Georgia fan. I remember Herschel's first game. Coach Dooley didn't start him, and the Dogs were way behind at the half.
Dooley started Herschel in the second half. Herschel ran right over the Tennessee safety for the TD, and Larry Munson said "My God he's just a freshman!"

laugh Bet that Tennessee safety was shocked and embarrassed man he plowed right over that guy.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
Originally Posted by Riverc

laugh Bet that Tennessee safety was shocked and embarrassed man he plowed right over that guy.

If I recall correctly, Ole Herschel ran flat over ole Bill Bates of future Dallas Cowboys fame, in that same game also. It was hilarious.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Herschel - 08/31/22
Herschel will win.

Sure, hope you right.

+100
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Herschel - 09/01/22

I hope he plows over the Demtards just like that.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Herschel - 09/01/22
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I hope he plows over the Demtards just like that.

Yep. That would be great. How about Schitt For Brains Schiff first ! 😂😂😂
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Herschel - 09/01/22
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

If I recall correctly, Ole Herschel ran flat over ole Bill Bates of future Dallas Cowboys fame, in that same game also. It was hilarious.

I was there. A senior at Dawg U. Herschel has always been gracious to Bill Bates in interviews about that hit. Herschel correctly says he just caught Bates while he was out of position to make the tackle. Caught him in the worst possible position to effectively make the tackle. He then further states that Bates went on to a stellar career in the NFL. True gentleman.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Herschel - 09/01/22
Originally Posted by ribka

Ribka,

you're a real piece of crap. you are the one with a hidden past ("when I was stationed in Russia", "former federal LEO" ) etc.

You are the one bitching about people from "back east" moving to the west and [bleep] it up.

Like Wisconsin to Idaho?

You phony bastard, what alphabet agency did you work for? Do you still work for them?

Ron never said a damned thing on this website about my service, what I did, or where.

Mostly because I never shared it with him. All we ever speak about is outdoor stuff, hunting in Northern Arizona, and the many people we knew in common. Most are dead now.

Sycamore

Lol, The Demtard got his horns ruffled, LMAO!!
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Herschel - 09/01/22
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I was there. A senior at Dawg U. Herschel has always been gracious to Bill Bates in interviews about that hit. Herschel correctly says he just caught Bates while he was out of position to make the tackle. Caught him in the worst possible position to effectively make the tackle. He then further states that Bates went on to a stellar career in the NFL. True gentleman.

Yep. Herschel has always been a class act.

I once had lunch with Bill Bates and Dave Wannstedt back in 91 or 92. I was surprised how nice both were. Bates actually seemed like a very humble guy. He might have been one of the slowest Linebackers in NFL history, but always seemed to somehow make big plays. He was a tough SOB.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Herschel - 09/01/22
Bill Bates was a safety and made his mark on special teams, jobbing it.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Herschel - 09/01/22
My brother played for the Bulldogs in '76 and '77. Jeff Lewis. He was captain of the Junkyard Dogs.

In the summer of 1980 he was in grad school at UGA. As a letterman, Jeff had rights to the massive football weight room and steam room etc. One day, about 3 weeks before this game, Jeff was in the steam room. A guy walked in wearing a sweatsuit. He could tell that, from 15 feet away, this guy was wearing shoulder pads. He figured it must be some goofy freshman, coming into the steam room with shoulder pads on.

My brother walked out the door to get a better look. It was Herschel, and he had on the sweatsuit, but he wasn't wearing shoulder pads. Massive home-grown Wrightsville Georgia shoulders. Jeff realized, Herschel was different from the other boys.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Herschel - 09/01/22
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Mitch needs to ESAD.

I 2nd that Jeff, +1

Needs a beating first
Posted By: JB in SC Re: Herschel - 09/01/22
My brother played for the Bulldogs in '76 and '77. Jeff Lewis. He was captain of the Junkyard Dogs.

In the summer of 1980 he was in grad school at UGA. As a letterman, Jeff had rights to the massive football weight room and steam room etc. One day, about 3 weeks before this game, Jeff was in the steam room. A guy walked in wearing a sweatsuit. He could tell that, from 15 feet away, this guy was wearing shoulder pads. He figured it must be some goofy freshman, coming into the steam room with shoulder pads on.

My brother walked out the door to get a better look. It was Herschel, and he had on the sweatsuit, but he wasn't wearing shoulder pads. Massive home-grown Wrightsville Georgia shoulders. Jeff realized, Herschel was different from the other boys.

I was at the Clemson 41-0 beat down in ‘76. I still have the “scrap the Junkyard Dogs” program somewhere. Very satisfying for a lifelong Bulldog fan.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Herschel - 09/02/22

The Donut Fairy appears!

Eaten any more stolen pastries?

Stolen anymore pocketbooks?

Every poacher is a thief, so as a thief, do you poach?

Sycamore
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Herschel - 09/02/22
I see 6

The Donut Fairy appears!

Eaten any more stolen pastries?

Stolen anymore pocketbooks?

Every poacher is a thief, so as a thief, do you poach?

Sycamore

I see you have graduated to libtard liar now, oh well it was just a matter of time before you stooped to lying like the rest of them.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Herschel - 09/02/22
Herschel is going to get his ass kicked thanks to Kemp,Dominion, the RNC And McConnell
© 24hourcampfire