Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#17552777 08/27/22
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've met him ... he's a good guy. He would be great for Georgia.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you'd like to donate to his campaign, here ya go.

https://www.teamherschel.com/

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
McConnell and the RNC are working to stop Herschel, for fear that Herschel might actually flip that GA Senate seat with a God Forbid, Trump supporter.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-to-block-potential-georgia-senate-race/

For fear of being called racist, or worse, McConnell and Thune have “publicly” changed they mind and now publicly pretend to endorse Herschel. Herschel is Not RNC approved, so the voters in GA are going to have to vote overwhelmingly for him if he has even the slightest chance.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-herschel-walker-in-georgia-senate-race/

Last edited by steve4102; 08/27/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Mitch needs to get on board

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Mitch has already stated, “The wrong type of Republicans are advancing in the primaries”. Because of this, he an McDaniels Romney have canceled their support for The Red Wave.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by hatari

Mitch needs to ESAD.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Both??

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I think the Drmonrats are throwing more Warnock money in this Senate race than anywhere else. Constant Warnock TV ads calling Herschel a repeated liar, liar, liar on several issues and then having obvious Hypocrite Lib Biden voters on TV saying they could never vote for a liar for Senate is sickening. I posted a previous Post on this a few days ago. The polls show Warnock about 10pts ahead. I hope that is wrong but with all this negative anti- Herschel stuff in GA and the lack of very little Republican support, it is like watching a Slow Train Wreck happening on this GA Senate race. You would think at least we would see a very heavy campaign ad strategy by Herschel/ Republicans and rebuttals to being called a Liar and pointing out Warnock and Biden are in lock step on every issue.

Last edited by GAGoober; 08/27/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems like a nice enough feller

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
The Turtle (ole Mitch) is about as afraid of MAGA as are the Dems. Trump was in the process of breaking up their cozy swamp arrangement when they went nuclear on making sure he didn’t win. They know no shame.

Herschel frightens them a lot. After all, a black conservative is a fearsome concept. Blacks are supposed to stay on the Dem plantation. To let them think and vote for themselves is political suicide. Dems are desperate and even a rabbit will bite if cornered. They cornered.

DF

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SCRooster
I've met him ... he's a good guy. He would be great for Georgia.

I have, too. Years ago when he was playing ball for the New Jersey team. Agreed--good guy.

Retired cat herder.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Seems like a nice enough feller

Like your buds?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Can’t wait to see Warnock start running his old ads from 2020 on how much he loves Puppy Dogs. I am sure a lot of Karen’s saw those ads and voted for him in the previous election probably same today

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GAGoober
I think the Drmonrats are throwing more Warnock money in this Senate race than anywhere else. Constant Warnock TV ads calling Herschel a repeated liar, liar, liar on several issues and then having obvious Hypocrite Lib Biden voters on TV saying they could never vote for a liar for Senate is sickening. I posted a previous Post on this a few days ago. The polls show Warnock about 10pts ahead. I hope that is wrong but with all this negative anti- Herschel stuff in GA and the lack of very little Republican support, it is like watching a Slow Train Wreck happening on this GA Senate race. You would think at least we would see a very heavy campaign ad strategy by Herschel/ Republicans and rebuttals to being called a Liar and pointing out Warnock and Biden are in lock step on every issue.
I would bet that a bunch of that money is coming from the RNC and the Republican establishment.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Same thing happened to Roy Moore. See that he won his defamation lawsuit recently. Lost the election which is all the democrats and rinos cared about. Didn't want a bible thumper in congress. News didn't even cover the vindication.

God Bless America
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by GAGoober
I would bet that a bunch of that money is coming from the RNC and the Republican establishment.
You might be right.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I really think Hershel Walker is a good man. I’ll be sending funds to help him out.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Herschel isn’t the sharpest crayon in the box, but I would never vote for Warnock.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by RicG
Herschel isn’t the sharpest crayon in the box, but I would never vote for Warnock.

Yea, but I’ll take a good American with an average IQ over a communist genus any day.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (anothergun, AussieGunWriter, Amos63, 300_savage, 11 invisible), 1,694 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,829
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.