Home
Posted By: steve4102 Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/28/22
What say you, will they indict Trump or not.

Newt says, Yea
Judge Eddie Munster says, Yea

I predict Yea, unless of course they kill him first.
I predict that he will be indicted. Not convicted, but damaged for 2024. That IS the idea. Hillary said that it isn't whether he's guilty or not, it's the severity of the charges that matter. Sadly, she is right.
Posted By: rong Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/28/22
I think they will charge him with something.
Even if it's a B/S charge ,just to say "Trump is guilty!!"
Imagine the likes of Cobert,,,"we got him this time....."
Yes but the timing is up in the air.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mar...2-8?international=true&r=US&IR=T

https://www.thedailybeast.com/its-over-trump-will-be-indicted?ref=home
They will.
You ever play chess?

If you can manage to take out the king... there is a very strong chance you will win the game...

Ya think?
I believe they will.
I also believe it will backfire.
Think Marion Barry - on steroids.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
You ever play chess?

If you can manage to take out the king... there is a very strong chance you will win the game...

Ya think?

So...

Do the radical Marxists who have been doing all this for the past 6 years just think WE are going to go away?

Are they delusional enough to believe nobody else will gain our backing?

They will attack and persecute whoever takes on the Swamp. But that will only strengthen resolve.
Posted By: poboy Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/28/22
democrats indict and MSM convicts.
They’ll indict him for something or other. He’ll probably be found innocent and they’ll start up with new charges. Trump’s not a young guy they’ll keep hounding and charging him until he’s dead or in a nursing home.
They indict but Trump still gets another SC pick and will still MAGA.
I dont think they intended to indict him when they raided but to save face now they will come up with something. They were desperate to find something they thought Trump had.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

Do the radical Marxists who have been doing all this for the past 6 years just think WE are going to go away?

They will attack and persecute whoever takes on the Swamp. But that will only strengthen resolve.

Some of US haven’t cum to grips with Master Plan..

These are the same Demons that have infiltrated the Human Body and caused Great Suffering in the course of Human History..

Rubble..

They already know what their going to do with the Unwanted Surplus in their Utopia..

Just listen to them..

Play any Larry Fink YouTube Interview..
He’s being nice about it but believe me when he says
“ Push “ that means by any “Means Necessary”..

The Chatter is getting Louder everyday ..

They won’t Indict Tump .. They have other Counter Measures to use on Trump..

Then again they are Psychopaths..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Posted By: ingwe Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/28/22
Originally Posted by benchman
I predict that he will be indicted. Not convicted, but damaged for 2024. That IS the idea. Hillary said that it isn't whether he's guilty or not, it's the severity of the charges that matter. Sadly, she is right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

But on the good news side it will clear a path for DeSantis.
Whatever they can do to keep him from running
Hahahaha .. Hahaha

They ain’t giving it back without a Fight..

Gawd this ain’t Rocket Science..

Posted By: MD521 Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/28/22
They must as they never want this to happen again.

They think that--------We The People should have no say in the United States Of America.
Originally Posted by bbassi
I believe they will.
This is what I think too & I hope we are right. But just think what would happen if Trump gets elected for another term. I'm assuming by law it would only be for 4 years & could not run again for another term. He would be much smarter & not give a schit who gets pissed. He could take a true wrecking ball to these communists & their policies running the Country.
Originally Posted by bbassi
I believe they will.
The difference is, Berry actually did the stuff, on video even.
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.

Fuggin' idiot.

The president can de-classify any damn thing he wants.

Please tell us about your hero Comey going on national TV and saying that Hillary had not only MANY classified documents, but top secret documents that threaten national security?

And that bitch didn't have power to de-classify anything.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/28/22
they have to make an example of anyone that screws up the money game the congressman are involved in so the next guy goes along
Posted By: WAM Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/28/22
I wonder which staffer packed up the material and thought it was ok? You know darn well The Donald didn’t pack the material himself. Either he is a more arrogant fool than I could imagine, or he was set up by buffoons on staff. I vote for the set up. They will keep him in legal knots past 2024, I’m sure.
Maybe they are deranged enough to go through with it.

It seems that the dems have learned that allegations and the process of investigations, and not actually discovering anything, are how they commit damage to their opponents.

Remember when Schumer said that Romney didn't pay income taxes? And everyone asked him where he got that info? And he basically said, prove me wrong?

It's the allegation, not bringing the charges.

But as I said, they are looney tunes about Trump, so I guess they could go to the next level.
Any documents Trump took to his house he declassified as President of the United States. His authority to do so is constitutional. His ability to keep those records has been affirmed by the SCOTUS also. There was a no legal jeopardy for Trump to keep those records or to share them as he sees fit. Trump should have immediately declassified everything back in ‘18 but he was getting poor legal advice. There is no question that he has the authority but back in ‘18 the FBI/DOJ used the ongoing investigation of Trump to claim any declassification of the documents would be obstruction of justice. The entire ongoing investigation of Trump is an obstruction of justice to prevent the documented crimes of the FBI/Clinton crime family/Obama crime family/cia from being exposed and brought into a court. The raid was to retrieve the documentation of their crimes not Trumps. As to the indictment of Trump , “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”.
Originally Posted by ingwe

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Yes, and therein lies the problem. The evidence mounts that DeSantis is the uniparty choice, DeSantis was quiet as a little mouse for 5 days after the Mar A Lago raid, in the bunker, quiet. Five days later DeSantis reappears with a whole new organization, in Arizona, stumping for 2024. Still no remarks on the legality of the raid. Not a coincidence. Fact, 94% of DeSantis' war chest comes from mega big corporate donors, Trumps donors are the 25 dollar, Joe the plumber donors, that is all you need to know about Ron DeSantis. DeSantis talks what we want to hear, and we lap it up, but if you watch what he actually does? Uniparty all the way.
Originally Posted by flintlocke

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Yes, and therein lies the problem. The evidence mounts that DeSantis is the uniparty choice, DeSantis was quiet as a little mouse for 5 days after the Mar A Lago raid, in the bunker, quiet. Five days later DeSantis reappears with a whole new organization, in Arizona, stumping for 2024. Still no remarks on the legality of the raid. Not a coincidence. Fact, 94% of DeSantis' war chest comes from mega big corporate donors, Trumps donors are the 25 dollar, Joe the plumber donors, that is all you need to know about Ron DeSantis. DeSantis talks what we want to hear, and we lap it up, but if you watch what he actually does? Uniparty all the way.
Desantis is UniParty and only mimics MAGA. Desantis is the best governor I’ve had here in Florida in my 54 years but he’s no Trump.

Fuggin' idiot.

Please tell us about your hero Comey going on national TV and saying that Hillary had not only MANY classified documents, but top secret documents that threaten national security?

I was the security officer in our squardon during one of my assignments in the Air Force. And common sense and integrity tells you just dont walk out of a secure office and claim you declassified all the documents. This would mean our deepest secrets are free to be shared with anyone in the world with no regards to the damage done. I voted for Trump both times and hate Hillary and Comey. But the man [bleep] up big time by doing what he did. Most likely it will cost him his next Presidential run.
You dont just issue a blanket order saying any thing I take is automatically declassified.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Any documents Trump took to his house he declassified as President of the United States. His authority to do so is constitutional. His ability to keep those records has been affirmed by the SCOTUS also. There was a no legal jeopardy for Trump to keep those records or to share them as he sees fit. Trump should have immediately declassified everything back in ‘18 but he was getting poor legal advice. There is no question that he has the authority but back in ‘18 the FBI/DOJ used the ongoing investigation of Trump to claim any declassification of the documents would be obstruction of justice. The entire ongoing investigation of Trump is an obstruction of justice to prevent the documented crimes of the FBI/Clinton crime family/Obama crime family/cia from being exposed and brought into a court. The raid was to retrieve the documentation of their crimes not Trumps. As to the indictment of Trump , “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”.

Exactly and very well stated.

I have my doubts that Snowwolfe will be able to digest what you have so clearly pointed out.
Any documents Trump took to his house he declassified as President of the United States. His authority to do so is constitutional.

Where in the Constitution or case law is this written? Just asking.
I don't think "they" will indict him. I don't think "they" have any evidence of a crime to use against him. "They" will continue using their most powerful weapon, the media, to promote lies and half truths and the sheeple will continue buying into it. As long as he is alive, "they" will continue to harass him and threaten to bring charges but it will never happen because he has evidence of the crimes "they" have committed. The last thing they want is for a constitutionalist judge to get this evidence presented in his court room. If "they" were to bring charges against Trump "they" would have to shop carefully for the correct judge and would probably lose when it was appealed to the Supreme Court. "They" have to recreate the Supreme Court first.
[quote=benchman]I predict that he will be indicted. Not convicted, but damaged for 2024. That IS the idea. Hillary said that it isn't whether he's guilty or not, it's the severity of the charges that matter. Sadly, she is right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Ingwe, I have ALWAYS respected you and I still do. However, because I am who and what I am, I disagree with you this time.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fuggin' idiot.

I was the security officer in our squardon during one of my assignments in the Air Force. And common sense and integrity tells you just dont walk out of a secure office and claim you declassified all the documents. This would mean our deepest secrets are free to be shared with anyone in the world with no regards to the damage done. I voted for Trump both times and hate Hillary and Comey. But the man [bleep] up big time by doing what he did. Most likely it will cost him his next Presidential run.
You dont just issue a blanket order saying any thing I take is automatically declassified.

How do you know what Trump took, or has?

Because a totally corrupt media and administration told you he did?

Like Russia Collusion?

Like Abuse of power with Ukrainian president?

Like inciting Jan. 6th?

Nothing they have said has panned out to be true.

Why would Trump take anything he shouldn't have? There's no gain. No motive.

Keep parroting what they tell you to...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Not a chance they won't.

It's not really about him in jail, which they would love.
Or, about turning folks against him. The sides a pretty set.

It is about making sure the ones who hate him are focused on that,
To ensure they don't see the truth about their own side.
Nay. President Trump has always been 10 steps ahead of them. Just giving them enough rope...
these dumb liberals in the Whitehouse are playing right into Trumps election ,when Trump is re-elected in 2024 Trump should thank these fools " liberals " for being so stupid . but i am glad liberals are so stupid ,there may be a big change in January 2023 called check mate with the liberals losing even more and some liberal peons will be going to prison for the 2020 election fraud .
They would have been much smarter to leave him alone. I don't know that he will be indicted but I suspect he will not simply because it is a stretch to call his actions an indictable offence. In addition, an indictment will only increase the loyalty of Trump followers. In the end, stupid is as stupid does and the Dems are nothing if not stupid. GD
Originally Posted by Squidge
Any documents Trump took to his house he declassified as President of the United States. His authority to do so is constitutional.

You already know this, but here you go anywho.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/484/518/

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-08/memorandum%20opinion.pdf
Trump is a billionaire, married to a supermodel, and President of the United States. Do any of you actually think he’s dumb enough to pack up a bunch of classified documents and take them home? Americans have the attention span and critical thinking skills of a gnat.
Originally Posted by 45_100
I don't think "they" will indict him. I don't think "they" have any evidence of a crime to use against him. "They" will continue using their most powerful weapon, the media, to promote lies and half truths and the sheeple will continue buying into it. As long as he is alive, "they" will continue to harass him and threaten to bring charges but it will never happen because he has evidence of the crimes "they" have committed. The last thing they want is for a constitutionalist judge to get this evidence presented in his court room. If "they" were to bring charges against Trump "they" would have to shop carefully for the correct judge and would probably lose when it was appealed to the Supreme Court. "They" have to recreate the Supreme Court first.
Enter Judge Sullivan
What does a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich mean?
Thus the ham sandwich quote, which is well known among both criminal defense attorneys and prosecutors. It is for the trial jury to do the tough job of determining guilt or innocence; the grand jury is just looking for a reasonable basis for the proposed charges.Dec 30, 2021
Originally Posted by steve4102

The case law you cited seem very different than this case, an argument will need to be made on the applicability.

The case law you cited seem very different than this case, an argument will need to be made on the applicability.
For starters,

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson in Washington D.C. ultimately rejected Judicial Watch's suit by concluding there was no provision in the Presidential Records Act to force the National Archives to seize records from a former president. Meaning they cannot have what a former President says they cannot have.
They want to keep Trump viable for as long as possible. He is the greatest fundraiser the Democrat party ever had. They send out dozens of mass emails every day to the party faithful promising to indict/convict/imprison/destroy Trump if only loyal Democrats can chip in $5.00 by 11:59 pm tonight. Lose Trump, lose the boogeyman. TDS keeps the Democrat lunatic base fired up. He’s better for democrat fundraising than Obama was for selling guns.
The Biden Administration raided Trump’s home for a couple of reasons.

To retrieve documents previously declassified by then President Trump pertaining to all of the illegal activity by the FBI, DOJ, etc concerning Spygate, Crossfire Hurricane, Uranium One and the FISA violations. They needed it back to cover their ass.

To damage Trump politically by claiming he was in possession of Nuclear Secrets and was going to give them to his buddy Putin. Russia, Russia, Russia and Nuclear War is always a gooden.

To put the fear into his close allies that they could be next if they don’t stand down.

To put the fear into anyone that should dare to try and enter The Club uninvited ever again.

AND To plant another seed that will claim that Trump’s base is abandoning him in droves because of this paving the way for the 2024 narrative as to why he lost another election, in other words to protect Another Steal
Same schit they did with his tweets.

Now they have a decision to make, let the Media Take Over, or the Deep State end this once and for all.

For starters,

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson in Washington D.C. ultimately rejected Judicial Watch's suit by concluding there was no provision in the Presidential Records Act to force the National Archives to seize records from a former president. Meaning they cannot have what a former President says they cannot have.

How does that relate to the improper storage of Classified documents?

Was Judicial Watch suing for Trump's records?
I’m sure no one had the forethought to photograph or otherwise copy said documents. This sounds like a Scooby Doo episode to me.
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

"We" are powerless. "They" have already shown us that. They own the media, the House and the elections. The only wildcard is resistance, which as a group, Americans aren't all that good at thanks to the division sown by the 4th arm of govt., the MSM.

I hate to sound like a negative-Nancy, but that's what I sense in today's world.
You can get an indictment easily...so probably yes.
Originally Posted by cra1948
They want to keep Trump viable for as long as possible. He is the greatest fundraiser the Democrat party ever had. They send out dozens of mass emails every day to the party faithful promising to indict/convict/imprison/destroy Trump if only loyal Democrats can chip in $5.00 by 11:59 pm tonight. Lose Trump, lose the boogeyman. TDS keeps the Democrat lunatic base fired up. He’s better for democrat fundraising than Obama was for selling guns.
Trump generates $millions from we the people contributing $25-$50-$100-$200 at a pop.

The Democrat voters are cheap ass Union teachers, Dumb ass Union members, those on the dole, poor minorities and Dead People, none of which are going to send money to the DNC. The Democrat party gets its money from Wall Street, Big Pharma, Corporate America and wealthy eccentrics like Gates, Bezos, Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Soros, and lobbies groups.

Shutting Trump down isn’t going to affect the DNC influx of money one damn bit.

For starters,

What classified documents.
He will be indicted. The dems need a good October surprise.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

"We" are powerless. "They" have already shown us that. They own the media, the House and the elections. The only wildcard is resistance, which as a group, Americans aren't all that good at thanks to the division sown by the 4th arm of govt., the MSM.

I hate to sound like a negative-Nancy, but that's what I sense in today's world.
We won’t do anything of note until we as a people begin to get hungry. Sadly, I can see that coming.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
H will be indicted. The dems need a good October surprise.

They have everything filed down to a fine timeline of how they want to play things.

Trump Raid.

Jan 6 Hearings

Student Loans...

DACA...

Only to name a few.

They follow this master plan to the letter, and have predicted every possible outcome.
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

I do think he'll be indicted & I do think he will be convicted on some minor technicality with a more or less, directed verdict by a communist judge, on that legal technicality.

But as for anyone else getting backing, whoever replaces DJT, like probably DeSantis, will be obligated to the Uni-Party RNC & will never really replace DJT, nor have the level of backing that DJT has had. But he may sill win anyway unless the fraud team doesn't allow it.

But no replacement possibility will have the will or freedom to do what DJT did, & would do in a 2nd term.

And The Uni-Party will continue & we, The People, will have lost what is probably our last, & only remaining chance, to recover our country, I am sad to say.

MM
Posted By: JD45 Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/28/22
Charlie James said on the radio this week he predicts Trump will be arrested at one of his rallies on live TV. That's their plan.

I don't think he''ll ever run again. They won't let him.
The Great Hoax continues.
Originally Posted by JD45
Charlie James said on the radio this week he predicts Trump will be arrested at one of his rallies on live TV. That's their plan.

I don't think he''ll ever run again. They won't let him.

Match meet gas...

For starters,

Classified documents will have a paper trail if they been properly declassified. Presidents don't have King like powers, you know this.
Originally Posted by cra1948
Trump generates $millions from we the people contributing $25-$50-$100-$200 at a pop.

The Democrat voters are cheap ass Union teachers, Dumb ass Union members, those on the dole, poor minorities and Dead People, none of which are going to send money to the DNC. The Democrat party gets its money from Wall Street, Big Pharma, Corporate America and wealthy eccentrics like Gates, Bezos, Dorsey, Zuckerberg, Soros, and lobbies groups.

Shutting Trump down isn’t going to affect the DNC influx of money one damn bit.

But THEY have George Soros......................
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

The past 6 years? Guess again. Guess again. The communists have been around for a long time. An interesting book, "A Spy Among Friends" covers the career of Kim Philby who spied for communist Russia from the late 1920s until he had to bolt and flee to Russia. Seem the communists had infiltrated MI5 and MI6 well before the end of WW2. It also brought out the the communists were well intrenched in our OSS which later became the CIA. Kind of makes one wonder if that was why the Bay of Pigs deal in Cuba failed. Did the commies buried in the CIA give Castro warning? Another interesting book, "The Forgotten 500" details flyers who flew B-17s that were shot up tried to bail out over Yugoslavia whenever possible. There were two groups of partisans fighting the Germans, one led by Marshall Tito, a communist and the other whose name escapes me right now who was pro-American. Why did we give aid and arms to Tito who turned captured airmen over to the Germans while the other guy did everything possible to save and get them out? Of course, when it was obvious Germany was going to lose the war, Tito stared helping downed flyers escape capture. God only knows when the communists got a foothold in this country, but I'm thinking probably got their best chance during the great depression. This brings out the question and an accusation; when did the Democrat Party morph into the "Democratic" Party AKA the Communist party? Any takers?
Paul B.

For starters,

Classified documents willl have a paper trail if they been properly declassified. Presidents don't have King like powers, you know this.

No President do not have King powers, but they do by legal Precedent and the Constitution have unlimited power to Declassify anything they wish, but you already know this.
The Great Hoax continues.
It was Squeegee insert of “ The King “ which is the Most Important part of His/ Her Intent..

It is also a Trademark Violation..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/28/22

That's true, but there has to be documentation. Whether they were classified or not i irrelevant, they don't belong to him. He committed a crime by taking them; what is in the documents just means the difference between petty theft or treason. Or something in between.

And if he did de-classify anything it automatically falls under the Freedom of Information Act and they can be read by anybody. If you, me or the New York Times requests any de-classified documents they have to be provided and they can be published in the paper. If he really did de-classify certain top secret documents making them legally available to anyone that is treason.

Fuggin' idiot.

...................Snowwolfe.........It does not matter whether you were a security officer or not. Nor does it matter what your opinions are on common sense.....What matters and what is relevant is what the US Constitution says and what the laws say that are on the books as passed on congress....PERIOD.....The POTUS has the express authority to either de-classify documents or keep them classified. Furthermore, it does not matter what their classification status is; top secret or otherwise.

The DOJ and the FBI CLEARLY VIOLATED the 4th amendment under the US Constitution by raiding Trump's home. Nothing more than a fishing expedition to tryt and MANUFACTURE crimes which is what the deep state and the demCRAPs have been doing for 6 years against Trump.........Its not what you think, its what the Constitution and the laws say.
Originally Posted by JMR40

That's true, but there has to be documentation. Whether they were classified or not i irrelevant, they don't belong to him. He committed a crime by taking them; what is in the documents just means the difference between petty theft or treason. Or something in between.

And if he did de-classify anything it automatically falls under the Freedom of Information Act and they can be read by anybody. If you, me or the New York Times requests any de-classified documents they have to be provided and they can be published in the paper. If he really did de-classify certain top secret documents making them legally available to anyone that is treason.
Don’t be dumb
He'll be indicted for the documents case in DC or Florida. He'll be indicted in DC for the 1/6 case. He'll be indicted in Fulton County, Georgia for his role in that.

He'll be thrown under the bus by dozens of co-defendants in each case. Since Trump can't promise pardons any more he is a sitting duck for co-defendants looking to save themselves.
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
He'll be indicted for the documents case in DC or Florida. He'll be indicted in DC for the 1/6 case. He'll be indicted in Fulton County, Georgia for his role in that.

He'll be thrown under the bus by dozens of co-defendants in each case. Since Trump can't promise pardons any more he is a sitting duck for co-defendants looking to save themselves.

There is no proof of any of this. There is proof of the crimes committed by previous administrations. That is what they want to keep from becoming public. That is probably what Trump declassified. They have to destroy him before he destroys them.
There isn’t anyone taking the other side of the 4th Amendment assertion..

The Great Howl from Congress ..Zzzzzz..
Not even a :

“ You ain’t Seen Nothing Yet “

They Don’t Care About Your Piece of Paper ..

Your just Static to Them that can be turned OFF ..

Safety is OFF .. There are no Safe Places Bitches ..

LOL! Did the democratunderground forum commission a new group of [bleep] to go forth and stir up chit among real Americans? Show us a picture of you with a gun you own. Show us some game you’ve killed. A fish you’ve caught. Or else, go back amongst the [bleep] and degenerates you associate with.

War Admiral my ass!!!
I'm wondering when Zero or the Bidet are going to submit any of their records to the National Archives.

Zero has his hidden and the Bidets are locked up in the Univ of Delaware.
Originally Posted by JMR40

Rong.
Sandy Berger had no Declass authority and stole and destroyed classified documents from the National Archive and later served as a security advisor under Kilery.

http://www.parentadvocates.org/nicecontent/dsp_printable.cfm?articleID=5772
Correction, Illegally on a private unsecured server the CCP had access to. She held no Declassification power. Then she broke the law and lied to Congress about it. Uh, but she didn't do it deliberately. Nor did she have her electronic devices destroyed deliberately. She to the FB Y to destroy them accidently. shocked

Hummm. I wonder where all this is leading. grin

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...assified-emails-on-private-server-n45462
Originally Posted by PJGunner
This brings out the question and an accusation; when did the Democrat Party morph into the "Democratic" Party AKA the Communist party? Any takers?
Paul B.

Yes. Most notably, during FDR's Presidency, though they've been here since, or shortly after, Marx devised the Communist Manifesto and the disenfranchised saw it as a way to get something for nothing.

Since that time and since Joe McCarthy was ignored, Socialism/Marxism/Communism has slowly metastasized throughout America.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I wish my crystal ball was working today. I lost the user manual and the special tool for changing the battery.
I doubt Trump will be indicted.

They have nothing to put up, and won’t shut up. They’d rather make outlandish accusations then attempt to prove anything of substance.
Their Serious.. Their Seriously Wrong ..

And they Don’t Care ..

Nap Time is over Bitches..

Originally Posted by ironbender

They have nothing to put up, and won’t shut up. They’d rather make outlandish accusations then attempt to prove anything of substance.
Maybe, but that didn’t stop them from Mueller, Impeachment 1.0 and Impeachment 2.0.

Don’t forget, the courts have just ruled that Trump must turn his tax returns over to congress.
How does that work, congress investigating a private citizens taxes, yet that is exactly what they are doing.
You'll see an indictment about mid-October. MSNBC will announce it. CNN will be right on their heels, and CBS and NBC will try to catch up.

Fox will announce that MSNBC announced an indictment.

This is the way the dictatorship has everything structured.

Alternative scenario:

Switch MSNBC and CNN in the order.
They didn't raid his house to plant anything, or to manufacture a crime that he may have committed... they raided his home to steal whatever evidence he has on them!
Originally Posted by bobinpa
They didn't raid his house to plant anything, or to manufacture a crime that he may have committed... they raided his home to steal whatever evidence he has on them!

Bingo^^^
Originally Posted by luv2safari
You'll see an indictment about mid-October. MSNBC will announce it. CNN will be right on their heels, and CBS and NBC will try to catch up.

Fox will announce that MSNBC announced an indictment.

This is the way the dictatorship has everything structured.

Alternative scenario:

Switch MSNBC and CNN in the order.

and bingo again^^^
There are actual sitting grand juries investigating crimes. That's a fact even if you pretend otherwise.
I have callouses on my hands from working as a commercial fisherman that are older than you. You should only pray that you live as long as I've hunted and fished.
There are actual sitting grand juries investigating crimes. That's a fact even if you pretend otherwise.
How's the monkey pox rear admiral.
Nobody is getting indicted before the election in November. Not a chance.
Thanks for asking. I got real concerned when your mother called me to tell me she had monkeypox 9 inches down her throat. I got real concerned until I tested negative.
Posted By: dassa Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/29/22
Thanks for asking. I got real concerned when your mother called me to tell me she had monkeypox 9 inches down her throat. I got real concerned until I tested negative.
You worried about the back of your throat, too?

Yes. Indictment comes with a bunch of risks. The dems may not want to open that can.
You are an idiot, Grand Juries do NOT Investigate crimes.

Fur dumb.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

Yes. Indictment comes with a bunch of risks. The dems may not want to open that can.

If they indict Hunter, in the next month, I'll be more concerned they are going to do it.

I still think their method of persecution is the process of allegations and accusations and not actually doing anything. They've manufactured every accusation against Trump and none of it been true, so anybody analyzing this realizes this is another fabrication.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

I do think he'll be indicted & I do think he will be convicted on some minor technicality with a more or less, directed verdict by a communist judge, on that legal technicality.

But as for anyone else getting backing, whoever replaces DJT, like probably DeSantis, will be obligated to the Uni-Party RNC & will never really replace DJT, nor have the level of backing that DJT has had. But he may sill win anyway unless the fraud team doesn't allow it.

But no replacement possibility will have the will or freedom to do what DJT did, & would do in a 2nd term.

And The Uni-Party will continue & we, The People, will have lost what is probably our last, & only remaining chance, to recover our country, I am sad to say.

MM

Donald Trump isn't going anywhere.
Posted By: skeen Re: Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay - 08/29/22
Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay

Nay.
There are more democRATS that should be convicted of charges that they are guilty of individually, that Trump being guilty of ANYTHING the left
has fabricated....The only way a DemocRAT doesn't tell lies, is that they are dead, and can't speak at all.

Even when a democRAT tells the truth, they've got what they are trying to say, as backwards... and they just think they are lying.
Originally Posted by skeen
Trump Indictment, Yea or Nay

Nay.

Yeah, they wouldn't DARE to impeach him either.

Twice.

You think these Deep State Operatives are going to stop?

GMAFB
It’s being Reported in Politico that Pocahontas is considering a Run for President..

Seem She has a Problem Thou ..

She’s stated that altho many Big Money People say they Support a Run they can’t justify Pony Up the Cash on her Candidacy because ..

Now Get This .. She Doesn’t have a Penis ..

According to Pocahontas she being denied a shot at the Presidency because she doesn’t have a Penis ..

Now let that Sink In ..

I’m telling You these People are Very Dangerous and Unrestrained in their Emotional State ..

They are capable of Unthinkable Actions..

Originally Posted by akrange
It’s being Reported in Politico that Pocahontas is considering a Run for President..

Seem She has a Problem Thou ..

She’s stated that altho many Big Money People say they Support a Run they can’t justify Pony Up the Cash on her Candidacy because ..

Now Get This .. She Doesn’t have a Penis ..

According to Pocahontas she being denied a shot at the Presidency because she doesn’t have a Penis ..

Now let that Sink In ..

I’m telling You these People are Very Dangerous and Unrestrained in their Emotional State ..

They are capable of Unthinkable Actions..

Setting the stage for Moochelle, who is a woman and has a penis,
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

MM

NO , they have no legal grounds. In their Dreams.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

MM

Don’t be naive.
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

MM

Just like they didn't have legal grounds to steal an election.
Originally Posted by Lucas1
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

MM

Just like they didn't have legal grounds to steal an election.

Or impeach twice, appoint Mueller, raid his home, demand his tax returns, this list is long.
I think the Democrat machine will as it will be their October surprise

It will drag through the mid-terms and through next spring
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

MM

Don’t be naive.

They have no legal grounds. They will drag this out in the media as long as they can.
The Spirits are about to Speak ..
These are Very Bad Spirits ..

© 24hourcampfire