17 PITT
18 WIS
19 ARK
21 MISS
22 WAKE
23 CIN
24 HOU
25 BYU
As per usual the Suckeyes, the Irish, and Michigan seem to be highly overrated.

As are my TAMU Aggies at #6. Ole Jimbo will figure out new ways to lose. πŸ€ͺ

There were a few insignificant games this weekend, but the real kickoff begins next weekend.
Neal, are the Tennessee L League boys still in the running?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

No, Hawaii beat them.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

No, Hawaii beat them.

I didn’t watch this weekend. Figured Hawaii would be the team to beat. They have played incredibly well in the Tournament, so far.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

There were a few insignificant games this weekend, but the real kickoff begins next weekend.

As the season goes by, several things will happen................The SEC will be stronger than originally thought, the BIG 10 will be weaker than originally thought, ND won't be as good as advertised, and the NCAA Championship game will probably be between a pair of SEC teams.......again.

As the season goes by, several things will happen................The SEC will be stronger than originally thought, the BIG 10 will be weaker than originally thought, ND won't be as good as advertised, and the NCAA Championship game will probably be between a pair of SEC teams.......again.

LOL ! Yep !!!
Vanderbilt 63

Hawaii 10

No, Hawaii beat them.

Vandy beat the snot out of the Rainbows, 63-10
Originally Posted by Sharecropper

No, Hawaii beat them.

Vandy beat the snot out of the Rainbows, 63-10

Jag & Jamesjr were talking about the Little League Baseball World Series.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Vanderbilt 63

Hawaii 10
#Undefeated
grin
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Vanderbilt 63

Hawaii 10
#Undefeated
grin
For now LMAO

Jimbo is a consistent winner at 8-4
Vanderbilt 63

Hawaii 10
#Undefeated
grin
For now LMAO
We Vandy fans don’t get many chances to brag. Just let me have this one.
I didn’t watch this weekend. Figured Hawaii would be the team to beat. They have played incredibly well in the Tournament, so far.

Nebraska fans got to see classic Casey Thompson QB play. No Texas fan mourns his departure.
Can’t wait to watch Alabama hand the UT Longhorns their ass in Austin on Sept 10th.

No, Hawaii beat them.

Dayom. Every one of those Tennessee Boys could hit.
Aint wortchun no little felons chase after a ball

Rather be in walmarks with my back broke, in the self checkout line not even on the payroll
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Nebraska fans got to see classic Casey Thompson QB play. No Texas fan mourns his departure.

Ha. Great news.

Wash, rinse, repeat… Same old same old.
SEC will dominate as usual.

Bama is the clear favorite to win it all this year.

All the media clowns are pulling for Ohio State.

Georgia and Clemson are big question marks. Both are loaded with talent.

A&M is a conundrum ... so much talent, plus they just signed the highest rated incoming class in CFB history, but Jimbo is finding-out that it takes a lot more than just players to win in the SEC.

Vandy mudholed Hawaii as expected.

Tennessee fans are optimistic and dreaming of the old Phat Phil Phulmer days ... difference now is that everybody pays players.

Kentucky fans are as optimistic as I have ever seen them and probably rightfully-so. What Stoops has done there is remarkable.

My Gamecocks .... since Holtz and Spurrier departed, and after Muschamp almost destroyed-us, we've got our hopes-up for Beamer and time will tell but, for now, we're a women's basketball school. #GoCocks!

Arkansas could have a good season. Mizzou ... meh.

Ole Miss with Kiffin ... who knows. Miss State ... Mullen was a fool for leaving there. They miss him.

Florida ... who knows. Weird air down there. Muschamp and Mullen mucked them-up some.

LSU is trying to recover from all they lost a couple of seasons ago from what, imho, was the greatest college football team in history.

Who am I forgetting from the SEC?

Anyways .... Michigan fans finally got a win over OSU last year and Harbaugh took them to the playoffs. Their hopes are waaaaaaaay up! #GoBlue!

FSU is a has been.

Notre Dame fans .... ND is always overrated as they are again this season. They'll be upset early, within their first five games.

So Cal sucks.

Oklahoma was [bleep]-on by the guy who ran to So Cal.

Texas is expected to finish middle of the pack in a very weak Big 12.

Bama rolls Tide .... nobody is stopping them this season, Saban's second to last season in Tuscaloosa.
Can’t wait to watch Alabama hand the UT Longhorns their ass in Austin on Sept 10th.

They will certainly expose the weaknesses. At least two freshman OL will play, possibly three along with two sophomores. There is a crazy amount of skill talent on offense, but with a freshman QB and an OL not likely ready for prime time by game 2, it could get ugly. Defense was putrid last season. While it should be improved it's anyone's guess how much.

They will certainly expose the weaknesses. At least two freshman OL will play, possibly three along with two sophomores. There is a crazy amount of skill talent on offense, but with a freshman QB and an OL not likely ready for prime time by game 2, it could get ugly. Defense was putrid last season. While it should be improved it's anyone's guess how much.

T-Sips will be in for a rude awakening when they join the SEC next year.
33-18

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Even our minister mentioned Nebraska’s loss during his announcements this morning, he’s a Nebraska β€œkid”. I told him not to worry. Football season for the Jayhawks is easy, we’ve been getting shellacked for years, so no real expectations here. And then I had to add, maybe with some heavy alumni money, Tom Osborne will be back soon…

The bright spot for us Jayhawks has always been, once football starts, basketball can’t be far behind!

I hope you're right ... I've heard those whispers but I'm still pretty-sure it's gonna-be 2024.

2024 the B1G will bring-in SoCal and UCLA that same year so it'll be the birth of the Super Conferences in 2024. Plus the Big 12 buyout for the t-sips and Sooners will be a LOT less than if they leave next year.

Plus the ABC/ESPN/SEC Network TV deal in 2024 will be larger than the record deal the B1G just signed with CBS and Fox Sports.

I'm gonna miss the SEC on CBS games .... classic intro music. But just to put it into perspective CBS chose not to get into a bidding war for SEC rights as soon as Texas and Oklahoma were announced asnthe newest members. They couldn't afford it.
Remembering a hell of a game last year. OSU Cowboys down 28 - 7 against N Dame in the first half. Guess who won.

Remembering a hell of a game last year. OSU Cowboys down 28 - 7 against N Dame in the first half. Guess who won.

Q and the Patriots of course!
Originally Posted by SCRooster

I hope you're right ... I've heard those whispers but I'm still pretty-sure it's gonna-be 2024.

2024 the B1G will bring-in SoCal and UCLA that same year so it'll be the birth of the Super Conferences in 2024. Plus the Big 12 buyout for the t-sips and Sooners will be a LOT less than if they leave next year.

Plus the ABC/ESPN/SEC Network TV deal in 2024 will be larger than the record deal the B1G just signed with CBS and Fox Sports.

I'm gonna miss the SEC on CBS games .... classic intro music. But just to put it into perspective CBS chose not to get into a bidding war for SEC rights as soon as Texas and Oklahoma were announced asnthe newest members. They couldn't afford it.

Longhorns will have Peyton Manning’s nephew Arch Manning as their QB next year.
All those SEC Teams he didn’t sign with are gonna love getting to tee off on his ass.

They already had that last year in the second week of September.
Looking at Alabama's schedule it looks easy if they can beat A&M at home. That's the only top 10 team they'll face until the SEC Championship.

I wonder how many 400# linemen are on their roster this year. They grow 'em big down south!
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Looking at Alabama's schedule it looks easy if they can beat A&M at home. That's the only top 10 team they'll face until the SEC Championship.

I wonder how many 400# linemen are on their roster this year. They grow 'em big down south!

Arkansas will be top ten and they will have to go to Fayetteville.

I’m sure Jimbo will want to beat ole Nick even worse than he did last year, after all the schitt Saban talked about the Aggies during the offseason.
And Saban will want some revenge after the Aggies beat them last year.
Hopefully it will be a damn good game.
I’m a Aggie Fan first and always.
I pull for the Tide when they play everyone BUT the Aggies. πŸ‘πŸ»

Arkansas and Auburn are probably the only other teams on their Scedule that may give Alabama a game.
SEC will dominate as usual.

Bama is the clear favorite to win it all this year.

All the media clowns are pulling for Ohio State.

Georgia and Clemson are big question marks. Both are loaded with talent.

A&M is a conundrum ... so much talent, plus they just signed the highest rated incoming class in CFB history, but Jimbo is finding-out that it takes a lot more than just players to win in the SEC.

Vandy mudholed Hawaii as expected.

Tennessee fans are optimistic and dreaming of the old Phat Phil Phulmer days ... difference now is that everybody pays players.

Kentucky fans are as optimistic as I have ever seen them and probably rightfully-so. What Stoops has done there is remarkable.

My Gamecocks .... since Holtz and Spurrier departed, and after Muschamp almost destroyed-us, we've got our hopes-up for Beamer and time will tell but, for now, we're a women's basketball school. #GoCocks!

Arkansas could have a good season. Mizzou ... meh.

Ole Miss with Kiffin ... who knows. Miss State ... Mullen was a fool for leaving there. They miss him.

Florida ... who knows. Weird air down there. Muschamp and Mullen mucked them-up some.

LSU is trying to recover from all they lost a couple of seasons ago from what, imho, was the greatest college football team in history.

Who am I forgetting from the SEC?

Anyways .... Michigan fans finally got a win over OSU last year and Harbaugh took them to the playoffs. Their hopes are waaaaaaaay up! #GoBlue!

FSU is a has been.

Notre Dame fans .... ND is always overrated as they are again this season. They'll be upset early, within their first five games.

So Cal sucks.

Oklahoma was [bleep]-on by the guy who ran to So Cal.

Texas is expected to finish middle of the pack in a very weak Big 12.

Bama rolls Tide .... nobody is stopping them this season, Saban's second to last season in Tuscaloosa.

ND will get blown out when they play the Suckeyes next Saturday. Although it’s too bad both teams can’t lose in that game. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Longhorns will have Peyton Manning’s nephew Arch Manning as their QB next year. All those SEC Teams he didn’t sign with are gonna love getting to tee off on his ass.

Anything is possible (injuries, etc.), but would think Arch Manning will redshirt while Quinn Ewers starts his second season. The young OL will be more seasoned. It really can't be stressed enough how poorly Tom Herman and previous coaches going all the way back to Mack Brown's final years left the OL cupboard.

I guess time will tell how they adjust to SEC play but the coaching staff is retooling the lines for it with a stellar 2022 OL class signed. Both trench line coaches have SEC experience at Alabama under Saban.
Longhorns will have Peyton Manning’s nephew Arch Manning as their QB next year. All those SEC Teams he didn’t sign with are gonna love getting to tee off on his ass.

Anything is possible (injuries, etc.), but would think Arch Manning will redshirt while Quinn Ewers starts his second season. The young OL will be more seasoned. It really can't be stressed enough how poorly Tom Herman and previous coaches going all the way back to Mack Brown's final years left the OL cupboard.

I guess time will tell how they adjust to SEC play but the coaching staff is retooling the lines for it with a stellar 2022 OL class signed. Both trench line coaches have SEC experience at Alabama under Saban.

If Arch Manning is as good as they claim, Quinn Ewers will be riding the Pine !

And ole Mac Brown was the last real Coach UT had.πŸ€ͺ
How would you like having this guy land on you:

370# Freshman
How would you like having this guy land on you:

370# Freshman

Damn. That’s a Hoss. 😬

Quinn Ewers - 247 Sports Player Profile

Arch Manning - 247 Sports Player Profile

Quinn Ewers had a perfect 1.0000 5 star 247 composite rating playing Texas 6A football. Manning currently has a 0.9999 247 composite rating playing Louisiana 2A football. Barring a season ending injury, Ewers will have a year under his belt in Sark's offense when Manning comes in. So it's not like Manning just walks in annointed. He does have the advantage of Eli and Payton on speed dial for coaching.

We will see this season how Ewers adjusts to college football. He get's a trial by fire game 2 with a very young OL against college football's best.
I think U of Tenn gonna be a sleeper this year.
From last year the week after the Arkansas game:

Quinn Ewers - 247 Sports Player Profile

Arch Manning - 247 Sports Player Profile

Quinn Ewers had a perfect 1.0000 5 star 247 composite rating playing Texas 6A football. Manning currently has a 0.9999 247 composite rating playing Louisiana 2A football. Barring a season ending injury, Ewers will have a year under his belt in Sark's offense when Manning comes in. So it's not like Manning just walks in annointed. He does have the advantage of Eli and Payton on speed dial for coaching.

We will see this season how Ewers adjusts to college football. He get's a trial by fire game 2 with a very young OL against college football's best.

Trial by Fire. I predict The Tide’s DF will eat him alive. 😬
Originally Posted by JoeBob

LMAO!
Texas is the perennial underachiever. We will see if that continues this year.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Hope the Red Raiders have a great year this year JG !
We've sucked so bad lately, improvement should be rather easy.......but we'll see!

I am soooooooo glad we (Gamecocks) didn't end-up with Strong or Herman. Really liked Charlie when he was here but he's not HC material and Herman ... he showed his lack of metal backing out on us after the Citadel game ... that guy has personality issues. Smokeshow wife though. Is he even still in coaching?

Going-to-be interesting watching how Sark does. My Texas family is nervous about him already. That 6 Ls in a row losing-streak they went-on last year like to drove a couple of my uncles and cousins up the wall. They were almost unbearable at the family hunt last season.

The SEC might prove-to-be tough on UT for awhile. I still don't believe it begins until 2024 though. The Big 12 is nuts for pushing it that hard .... they're losing out on possible replacements in the meantime and no one wants to be in a conference with that kind of buyout ever again.

Little known fact. The SEC has no buyout clause. If a program wants-out they're free to leave at any time.
Trial by Fire. I predict The Tide’s DF will eat him alive. 😬

Bama's defense is going-to-be insane this year. Their D roster has 20 future NFL high draft picks on it right now. Their DLine is literally a semi pro unit and their LBs are three deep 5 stars.

I'm glad they're not on our schedule this year.
Woo Pig!!!

Carry on…
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

A sleeper for what.............next to last place in the SEC East?
Vanderbilt 63

Hawaii 10
#Undefeated
grin
For now LMAO
We Vandy fans don’t get many chances to brag. Just let me have this one.

Vandy fans will get another chance to brag maybe once or twice more this year....................maybe, if they're lucky.........lol.
RTR
My Gators open against the Utes this year. That's a tough opener (against a very good team) for a team rebuilding from the previous years dumpster fires. I think Napier has things moving in a positive direction. Time will tell. We have some talent but lack depth. If injuries don't kill us, we could surprise a few teams.
Well, it gets underway full bore today. Some big games on tap.
I’m just glad college football season is here.
Hoping my duckies don’t get their ass handed to them by Georgia. If its a good game/hold our own and even if we loose by small margin I’ll be happy. Georgia is just too good.
But Ducks have surprised me more than once .
Hoping utah wins Down In the swamp.
Michigan vs Colorado St. just kicked off on ABC.
Where are all the Big Blue fans ?

Oregon at #3 Georgia at 2:30 on ABC

The big game should be ND at OSU at 6:30 on ABC.
I’m guessing the Suckeyes will crush the Catholics πŸ€ͺ
Too bad they both can’t lose. 😬

Wolverines draw first blood against CO St.
Could be a blowout. Michigan leads 7 to 0.
NC & Appalachian St tied at 7 all.

Big INT takeaway by Michigan!
Then
Michigan throws it back to CO ST for another INT at the Wolverines 10 yard line. πŸ€ͺ
CO trying to make it a game.
Harbaug looks pissed already.

Refs rule the CO Int incomplete pass.
Wolverines FG. They’re up 10 to zip. πŸ€ͺ
I'm watching #BigBlue right now chillin, along with A&M, and the tarholios. Litttle bit of the ECU-NC St game.

Typical opening day. App State is always a dangerous team to play this early. UNC should wear them down though.

Lol, yeah, Harbaugh is pretty intense right now.

Wanna see how Arkie does against Cincy here shortly. Really looking forward to the Georgia-Oregon game.

Waiting on the night games ... suckeyes vs the Irish, my Gamecocks, the Bama game vs Utah State, kinda interested in the Gators vs Utah game.
NC vs App St tied at 21 all.

Michigan Leads CO St 23 to zip at the half.
Originally Posted by Dre
I’m just glad college football season is here.
word
I'm watching #BigBlue right now chillin, along with A&M, and the tarholios. Litttle bit of the ECU-NC St game.

Typical opening day. App State is always a dangerous team to play this early. UNC should wear them down though.

Lol, yeah, Harbaugh is pretty intense right now.

Wanna see how Arkie does against Cincy here shortly. Really looking forward to the Georgia-Oregon game.

Waiting on the night games ... suckeyes vs the Irish, my Gamecocks, the Bama game vs Utah State, kinda interested in the Gators vs Utah game.

Georgia vs Oregon should be a good game. Bulldogs lost 15 starters to the NFL last year. Guess that’s why they are only Ranked #3, after winning the National Championship.

I can’t watch my TAMU Aggies against little ole Sam Houston St, since I don’t have cable TV.
Should be a blowout. They’re up 17 to zip at the half. Appalachian ST may give them a game next week.
Wolverines up 30 to zip now. πŸ€ͺ
Texas 8-4 is going to have a rough year. Haynes King may have the slowest release I’ve ever seen. Of course, he makes up for it with his questionable decision making and the way his balls float. Lol
Texas 8-4 is going to have a rough year. Haynes King may have the slowest release I’ve ever seen. Of course, he makes up for it with his questionable decision making and the way his balls float. Lol

You mean TAMU ? 😜

They’ve got 4 other QB’s on the Roster.

Aggies haven’t had a great QB since Ryan Tannehill.
Not counting Johnny Football Manziel. πŸ€ͺ

Too bad Arch Manning committed to play for the T-Sips. And Jimbo Fisher wasn’t smart enough to recruit him.
Michigan up 44 to Zip now. Not much of a game.πŸ€ͺ
Brings. Georgia vs Oregon already. 😬
Georgia vs Oregon looks good so far.

Didn’t realize Oregon’s QB1 was former Auburn QB Bo Nix. He just threw his first INT of the season on Hail Mary throw.

Georgia leads 7-0 in the 1st Qtr.
Georgia up 14 to zip at the start of the 2nd Qtr.
When do you mow? 🀣
Going to be a loooong game for the ducks
Originally Posted by slumlord
When do you mow? 🀣

About once a month or two with a John Deer and a Bush Hog. If it ever rains.

LOL
No need to have a nice yard on the Ranch.
Nobody to impress. 😬
.... and Auburn are probably the only other teams on their Scedule that may give Alabama a game.

I only wish! My Tigers are in the SEC cellar for a reason. We came w/i a few seconds of beating Bammer in Auburn last year with an inferior team. Not much chance of doing it this year in Tuscaloser.
Originally Posted by Dre
Going to be a loooong game for the ducks

Yep. I spoke too soon. Another Blowout in the making. Bo Nix had already thrown 2 INT’s. πŸ€ͺ

Maybe the Catholics vs The Suckeyes will be a good game at 6:30. 😬
Originally Posted by slumlord
When do you mow? 🀣

About once a month or two with a John Deer and a Bush Hog. If it ever rains.

LOL
No need to have a nice yard on the Ranch.
Nobody to impress. 😬

Plus no doves to hunt here this year. Rained all week and blew out what few we had. Too damn muddy to be driving around in the pasture or fields anyways.
Hurry up Deer Season ! 🀠
Originally Posted by Hook
.... and Auburn are probably the only other teams on their Scedule that may give Alabama a game.

I only wish! My Tigers are in the SEC cellar for a reason. We came w/i a few seconds of beating Bammer in Auburn last year with an inferior team. Not much chance of doing it this year in Tuscaloser.

ARK Razorbacks gave them a pretty good game last year. And of course, my Aggies were the only ones to beat them in the regular season last year.
Aggies not looking too impressive today against lowly Sam Houston St. I still not impressed with Jimbo Fisher’s coaching. So I’m not holding my breath. 🀠
Michigan vs Colorado St. just kicked off on ABC.
Where are all the Big Blue fans ?

Wolverines draw first blood against CO St.
Could be a blowout. Michigan leads 7 to 0.

MEECHIGAN blows out Colorado State 51-7. Empties the bench and dominated CS from the first snap. Played three QBs and players got into this game that had never done before. Beat the spread by a mile. CO ST got a very hefty $$$$ payout and plenty of things to work on back in Colorado.
Georgia up 28 to zip at the end of the 1st half.
Terrible game so far.
Looks like the UNC vs App St was a barn burner.
UNC won 63 to 61

Sorry about your Little Man Syndrome. Carry on Shorty. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£
DAWGS lookin’ good. I gotta say those Green Kermit Pajama outfits looks like we are playing a bunch of candy asses who can’t be trusted to pump their own gas.
Originally Posted by GAGoober
DAWGS lookin’ good. I gotta say those Green Kermit Pajama outfits looks like we are playing a bunch of candy asses who can’t be trusted to pump their own gas.

Yep. 42 to in the 3rd Qtr
Too bad Arch Manning committed to play for the T-Sips. And Jimbo Fisher wasn’t smart enough to recruit him.

Link to Arch Manning pass. Defender on the play showing some guts with no helmet. Pretty impressive throw rolling to his right.

Arch Manning Pass - Twitter
Oklahoma just beat Mayberry Culinary Institute for the Blind 45 to 13.
Originally Posted by antlers
Oklahoma just beat Mayberry Culinary Institute for the Blind 45 to 13.

LOL !
Suckeyes up 7 to 3 over the Catholics in the 1st Qtr.
Upset prediction............Miami of Ohio will beat Kentucky.
Catholics lead the Suckeyes 10 - 7 in the 2nd Qtr.
Arkansas whipped Cincinnati’s ass 31 to 24
My Mountaineers played a hecof a game against the Tarheel. Should’ve won too. Congratulations to the Tarheels on the hard fought win. My freshman Tarheel daughter is quite happy!
https://twitter.com/michaelwbratton/status/1566212586705657858?s=42&t=Cnf3OeXjGyamlMotZZJNVg
https://twitter.com/terryfranconia/status/1566153401351667719?s=42&t=Cnf3OeXjGyamlMotZZJNVg

Did you watch that game? That was no ass whipping! Cincy flat out lost from poor execution over and over again. Arkansas was not all that impressive, but congrats to them for winning by letting their opponents destroy their chances.
Originally Posted by 4winds

Did you watch that game? That was no ass whipping! Cincy flat out lost from poor execution over and over again. Arkansas was not all that impressive, but congrats to them for winning by letting their opponents destroy their chances.

Nah. I just saw the highlights during the halftime of the ND vs OSU game.
Upset prediction............Miami of Ohio will beat Kentucky.

Looks like I was wrong on this one, but I have learned over the years to not get excited about Kentucky football.
ND/OSU has been pretty damned good so far.

I'm going by highlights (LOL) but it looks like UGA and BAMA again.
Utah /Florida coming down to final drive. Way more interesting than osu/domers. Chicks are hotter too.

The game of the Highly Overrated.
Stick a fork in ND. They’re running out of gas.
Suckeyes up 21 to 10 with 2:10 left on the game clock
Every year Notre Dame is wildly overrated and this year is no exception. Ohio State is overrated too but not embarrassingly so. Georgia is in another realm from these wannabes. Oregon did not belong in the top 25. Utah lost to a bad Florida team.

RS
Vanderbilt extended their perfect record to 2-0. grin

Anchor down!
My Gators edged the Utes on a late end zone interception. One helluva game. AR is the real deal. Check out the 2 point conversion wizardry.

The game of the Highly Overrated.
Stick a fork in ND. They’re running out of gas.
Suckeyes up 21 to 10 with 2:10 left on the game clock

The tarholios will beat ND in four weeks .... and App State almost beat UNC.

ND is so overrated .... every year, same thing.
The FSU LSU game is on ABC.

#GeauxTigahs!
The FSU LSU game is on ABC.

#GeauxTigahs!

Hopefully it’ll be a good game.

1st play. Tigers QB goes 25 yards and gets an extra 15 tacked in for a Unsportsmanlike hit.
Good goal line stand by the Seminoles.
Tigers come away with only a FG.
Strange that neither FSU nor LSU are ranked. Can't remember the last time these two teams weren't ranked at the beginning of the season.
Strange that neither FSU nor LSU are ranked. Can't remember the last time these two teams weren't ranked at the beginning of the season.

LSU lost a ton of players to the NFL in the last 2 or 3 years. And head a head coach change.

Haven’t kept up with the Seminoles in quite a while. But they’ve basically sucked since Jimbo Fisher left for TAMU a couple of years ago. I suspect it really put a damper on their recruiting.

It’s been a decent game so far. FSU leads 7 to 3 at the half.

LSU lost a ton of players to the NFL in the last 2 or 3 years. And head a head coach change.

Haven’t kept up with the Seminoles in quite a while. But they’ve basically sucked since Jimbo Fisher left for TAMU a couple of years ago. I suspect it really put a damper on their recruiting.

Georgia lost 15 to the draft. Try again

No one was talking about Georgia Dipschitt.
But if you’d read the post, you would have known that.

Is your lack of reading comprehension a symptom of your Little Man Syndrome? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Good to see I’m still living Rent Free in your pointy little head, though. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is your lack of reading comprehension a symptom of your Little Man Syndrome? πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Good to see I’m still living Rent Free in your pointy little head, though. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lord, you haven’t grown up a bit since 1978.

Keep swinging Shorty. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Sorry about your tiny dick. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

FSU has been bad for years ... since Jimbo left for A&M.

LSU will be back soon enough. They were decimated by the draft a couple of years after they won the National Championship. They will not be down long with Kelly there imho.

Keep swinging Shorty. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Sorry about your tiny dick. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Are bushy sideburns and bell bottoms still worn on the ranch, fugk tard?

FSU has been bad for years ... since Jimbo left for A&M.

LSU will be back soon enough. They were decimated by the draft a couple of years after they won the National Championship. They will not be down long with Kelly there imho.

Yep. And FSU hasn’t had a decent QB since the Crab Leg Stealer Jamison Winston left there, either.
^loves black bois.

LOL

Come on down and see. I’ll show ya Shorty.
Jealous Much ??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Come on down and see. I’ll show ya Shorty.
Jealous Much ??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No, not of you in the least. But keep swinging fugk tard.
Poor little AlwaysHoldsFlavesCock.

The Man Crush is strong in this one. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
LSU finally gets a TD. Seminoles lead 17 to 10 at the start of the 4th Qtr. Pretty good game so far.
Neaux! Seaux cleauxse!
LSU scores a TD with 1 second to go. Extra point would tie the game and sent it to overtime. Seminoles block the extra point for the win. Hell of a game.

Seminoles win 24 to 23
Phuq!!!
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Neaux! Seaux cleauxse!

LOL. 😬
What an ending.
LSU film session. Hahahahaha

https://twitter.com/MrGo30/status/1566874359909814274?t=eD65fHkvyIxnwMXYrryWuA&s=19
Go Blue!
Any time the Semenholes win, I throw up in my mouth. Hate FSWho.
In today’s latest AP Top 25 Poll, perennial over ranked ND only dropped from 5th to 8th place after losing to the highly over ranked Suckeyes, who dropped from 2nd to 3rd. πŸ€ͺ
Here's my take on the rankings from what I saw this past weekend:

1. Georgia

2. 'Bama

5. Clemson

6. Oklahoma

7 -- 25. Wannabes

RS
Rip
You have Clemson rated about 10 spots too high.

GreggH
Florida moved-up to #12 in the latest AP poll ... that's nuts.

Chillin' ... so true. ND is always criminally overrated.
Originally Posted by RicG
Any time the Semenholes win, I throw up in my mouth. Hate FSWho.

Love it.

That AP poll will be corrected in 3-4 weeks. Its all fantasy and votes by deluded people. They even got 1 and 2 wrong, 1 should be Georgia and 2 Alabama. Clemson at 5 and Gators even ranked LMFAO
How many FCS teams do Georgia and Alabama get to play?

Samford? ULM? Austin Pee? GMAFB

These games shouldn't even be counted.
Oklahoma killing Nebraska 35 to 7 at halftime.

Michigan slaughtering UConn 38 to zip at halftime.

#1 Georgia stomping SC 24 to zip at halftime.

Hopefully Auburn will pummel the Penn State Pervs.

My Aggies have stunk up the field so far this year other than beating lowly Adam Houston St.
Maybe they’ll decide to actually play football against The U / Miami. I’m not holding my breath.
Aggies going with a new QB, a transfer from LSU, so we will see. 😬
Texas T-sips should be able to easily handle UTSA, after playing a close game against The Tide.
I predict a Blowout.
At least they have finally found a Real Coach. πŸ€ͺ

They’ve got T-Tech and Oklahoma coming up in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully the Red River Shootout against Oklahoma should be a good game this year.
Didn’t OU beat them last year ??? 😬
UConn only had 64 total yards in the first half against Michigan. 😬
Where the heck are all the WOLVERINE Fans ???

Right here!

Had to shoot skeet today

Didnt mind missing most of the game, knew it wouldn't be close

Schedule lines up good for UM this year, weak B1G. Should only be challenged by OSU
Scott Frost is probably laughing his ass off. They paid him 16 million dollars to leave Nebraska.
Scott Frost is probably laughing his ass off. They paid him 16 million dollars to leave Nebraska.

Yep. I was thinking the same when I saw that score earlier.
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

Right here!

Had to shoot skeet today

Didnt mind missing most of the game, knew it wouldn't be close

Schedule lines up good for UM this year, weak B1G. Should only be challenged by OSU

You didn’t miss a thing.
Hope they crush the Suckeyes.
Georgia Dogs now up 48 to zip over SC.
Dem Dawgs putting the wood to SC.
Originally Posted by SKane
Dem Dawgs putting the wood to SC.

Yep. Hope Auburn does the same to Penn St.
Auburn vs Penn St about to kickoff on CBS.

Should be one of the better games today.
Damn!!! Auburn defender just leveled Penn’s QB !!!

Can’t believe he got up from that hit.
Ole Miss already up 14 to zip over Georgia Tech in the first Qtr.
No scores yet on the Auburn vs Penn St game
Morehouse at Howard still scoreless in the second quarter.
Originally Posted by AML
Morehouse at Howard still scoreless in the second quarter.

Where? Lol
Where else but cnbc.
Originally Posted by AML
Where else but cnbc.

LOL.
Cal up 17 to 14 over the Catholics.

Penn St Pervs up 14 to 6 over Auburn right before halftime.
24-7 Oregon on top.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
24-7 Oregon on top.

Looks like Bo Nix is having a good game.
Ya, it was Nix Bo in the Georgia game!
Pen St up 31 to 12 over Auburn at the start of the 4th qtr.

Ole Miss killing Georgia Tech 42 to zip.

ND finally squeaked out a win 24 to 17 over Cal.
At least the overrated Irish are out of the Top 25.
Minnesota beating the hell out of Colorado
Penn Pervs just scored again. 38 to 12 now.
Stick a fork in the War Eagles.
Neal, what time now does a & m start getting their ass kicked? grin

7:00 on ESPN. Won’t be able to watch it, but as bad as they’ve played so far, Miami will probably win.

They’re changing QB’s. Going with a LSU transfer tonight.
I’m already tired of Jimbo Fisher’s sorry ass coaching.
IF you haven't already, check out the end of App St vs Troy

Couldn’t get it. App State has looked great so far this year.

The final play is on espn.com

Worth seeing
MO St up 17 to 7 on the Razorbacks

Miss St up 13 to 10 over LSU

Tennessee up 21 to zip over Akron
My alma mater trailing Pitt 10-3
Washington Huskies leading #11 Michigan St 16-0 so far. Pretty good game.

Guess I’m gonna have to sign up for Hulu to get the good games on ESPN & the SEC Network. 😬
Washington Huskies leading #11 Michigan St 16-0 so far. Pretty good game.

Guess I’m gonna have to sign up for Hulu to get the good games on ESPN & the SEC Network. 😬

Good, I hate MSU

I ditched Sling and got HULU

The final play is on espn.com

Worth seeing

Thanks. I’ll have to check it out.
22-0 Wash over mich st
22-0 Wash over mich st

Yep. It’s turning into a regular ole buttkicking. 😬
Kinda surprised by the pac 12 teams I have seen today.
Missouri State, coached by none other than biker Bobby Petrino; leading #10 Arkansas 24-17 late in the 3rd Qtr.
Troy gave my Mountaineers a heck of a game today. Much respect for the Troy Trojans. They are calling the last play of the game the β€œMiracle on the Mountain II”. Amazing finish to a great game. It is great to be a Mountaineer!
Kinda surprised by the pac 12 teams I have seen today.
Pleasant surprise!
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Missouri State, coached by none other than biker Bobby Petrino; leading #10 Arkansas 24-17 late in the 3rd Qtr.

Yep. The Razorbacks should fall out of the Top 25 if MO State whips their ass.

What’s up with your Horn’s Doc.???
Appears lowly UTSA is hanging with them. Tied at 17 all. πŸ€ͺ

My Aggies barely ahead of The U at 10 -3 in the first Qtr.
Although I’m not holding my breath. 😬
NFL Trivia Question of the Day :

Who was the only un-drafted QB to be inducted to the NFL & Canadian Hall of Fame ???

No Googlefu cheating! 😬
Flutie?
36-14 Washington
36-14 Washington

Reckon Michigan St was a little overrated at #11 ? 😬
Flutie?

Nope. That was my 1st guess also.

I’ll give you an easy hint. He was black ……..

Who was the only un-drafted QB to be inducted to the NFL & Canadian Hall of Fame ???

No Googlefu cheating! 😬

Warren Moon, maybe
Crap. Right up the middle, Neal
Originally Posted by jwp475

No Googlefu cheating! 😬

Warren Moon, maybe

Yep.
Crap. Right up the left side, Neal

No Googlefu cheating! 😬

Warren Moon, maybe

Yep.

Dang! Forgot about Moon. He could throw a football from what I barely remember.
Crap. Right up the middle, Neal

I can’t get the TX or TAMU game tonight. πŸ₯²
Keeping up with the scores on my FOX Sports App.

No Googlefu cheating! 😬

Warren Moon, maybe

Yep.

Dang! Forgot about Moon. He could throw a football from what I barely remember.

He’d also probably be the NFL’s all time leading passer if he hadn’t played in the CFL first.
Looks like the Razorbacks finally pulled ahead of MO St. 31 to 27 with 4 minutes left.
Returned a kickoff for a TD chl
Returned a kickoff for a TD chl

Thanks.
Lol wtf chl?!

4 Aggies...
South Fla leading Florida 28-24 in the 4th qtr
Lol wtf chl?!

4 Aggies...

LOL. First I’d heard of it.

When I was at TAMU, ole Coach Jackie Sherrill got in big trouble over boosters paying players big money for non existing jobs. 😬

And that was about the time SMU got the infamous Death Penalty for buying players like Erick Dickerson & others a new car.
When SMU would come to Kyle Field to play a game, all the Aggies would get out their car keys and shake them at the Mustang Football team. πŸ€ͺ

Being local to UTSA I am impressed with what their coach has brought to the program. He is solid IMO.
Looks like UTSA could play with Alabama
I am disappointed that I cannot watch the game.
It's one heck of a game, Ed.

LOL. Looks like the Horns finally pulled ahead.
Originally Posted by EdM

Being local to UTSA I am impressed with what their coach has brought to the program. He is solid IMO.

One of my nephews played one year there before he transferred to Sam Houston State.
TD called for UTSA

Review called just as they were kicking the PAAT showed incomplete in end zone.

Well; they did lose to Houston, you know

Houston may be all there
UT 24.

Utsa 20
Boom.
UT 24.

Utsa 20

31-20
Originally Posted by EdM

One of my nephews played one year there before he transferred to Sam Houston State.

My youngest son was offered a full ride scholarship in engineering at UTSA. I suggested he pass and head to TAMU. A wise decision I believe. UTSA is building a solid school IMO.
Hahaha.
Whoa schiett. No head down.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by EdM

My youngest son was offered a full ride scholarship in engineering at UTSA. I suggested he pass and head to TAMU. A wise decision I believe. UTSA is building a solid school IMO.

Yep. A wise decision indeed.
My nephew only went to UTSA because they also offered him a full ride scholarship. He wasn’t smart enough to get into TAMU.

Houston may be all there

Well; they are all there at 1-2
Fughking unreal. POS corksuckers

They know they gotta take Texas down
A freaking heads up face mask to face mask hit.
UT 24.

Utsa 20

31-20

Figured they would pull ahead eventually
Michigan State trying to catch up to the Huskies.

Washington leads 39 to 28 with 5:17 left in the game.
I never saw a freaking hold against Texas there
Turning it into a game. Had to stop watching! Schux!
MAGA

Texas TD run what, 25 yard run
I never saw a freaking hold against Texas there

UT having to play the Refs on their home turf ? πŸ€ͺ
Washington gets a stop
Turning it into a game. Had to stop watching! Schux!

Too little too late by Michigan ST.

Huskies can pretty much run out the clock now.
Washington gets a stop

Great game by the Huskies!
Aggies up 13 to 6 over Miami now. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Denny, what happened to #11 MSU buddy? Denny? Are you there? Must be hunkered down in the fetal position again sucking his thumb over a Sparty loss. Hope he doesn't pee the bed tonight.
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Denny, what happened to #11 MSU buddy? Denny? Are you there? Must be hunkered down in the fetal position again sucking his thumb over a Sparty loss. Hope he doesn't pee the bed tonight.

State is sooooo over rated

7-5 team
#1 Georgia having a little trouble with Kent St so far.
Georgia leads 19 to 10 in the 2nd qtr.

#5 Clemson up 17 to 14 over the Wake Forest Demon Deacons halfway through the 2nd qtr.

Hopefully, Wisconsin can knock off the #3 ranked Suckeyes.

Aggies vs Razorbacks should be a good game as well as Florida vs Tennessee.

Hope T-Tech beat the hell out of the Longhorns, but I seriously doubt it. 😬
Maryland Terps giving # 4 Michigan a game so far.
Wolverines lead 17 to 13 at the Half.

Talk about battle of the losers aka #toiletbowl. Retards at Tech and libtards at UT. Where are they playing? The epic rat hole known as LBK or Austin?

#keeplivingvicariously
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Talk about battle of the losers aka #toiletbowl. Retards at Tech and libtards at UT. Where are they playing? The epic rat hole known as LBK or Austin?

#keeplivingvicariously

Poor little Jackoff Handy. Show us where the mean ole Football Players touched your Pussy ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What a whiny little bitch. πŸ˜†
Minnesota plays MSU today and I think they'll spank em good. The Gophers have looked really good so far and are 3-0.
Wake Forrest just pulled ahead of Clemson 21 to 20.
Always good to see Dabo Swinney getting beat.

#keeplivingvicariously

Poor little Jackoff Handy. Show us where the mean ole Football Players touched your Pussy ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh wait, did you go to tech? Lol

Only thing Tech is good for is the worst most delusional fan base in sports. Never won anything, yet believe "they" are the best....and of course raider rash...

#keeplivingvicariously

Only thing Tech is good for is the worst most delusional fan base in sports. Never won anything, yet believe "they" are the best....and of course raider rash...
I think he f a g g e d it up at TAMU a couple quarters. LOL

#keeplivingvicariously

Ouch...

#keeplivingvicariously

LOL. Sure didn’t take much to bring out the Ankle Biting Chihuahua’s. The Little Man Syndrome on full display today.
Must really suck to have attended a β€œJr College” that your to ashamed of to admit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe you two loser should get a room. 🀣🀣🀣

#keeplivingvicariously

LOL. Sure didn’t take much to bring out the Ankle Biting Chihuahua’s. The Little Man Syndrome on full display today.
Must really suck to have attended a β€œJr College” that your to ashamed of to admit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I graduated from a 4yr Christian university......keep dreaming clown.

P.s. Tech sucks and always will

#keeplivingvicariously

Figured. GPA too low to get into a real College.
Explains the jealousy. Obviously why your only qualified to write tickets for speeding and jaywalking.
Life must suck in that Schitthole that you were β€œqualified” to be a LEO in. Uvalde or El Paso??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#keeplivingvicariously

Figured. GPA too low to get into a real College.
Explains the jealousy. Obviously why your only qualified to write tickets for speeding and jaywalking.
Life must suck in that Schitthole that you were β€œqualified” to be a LEO in. Uvalde or El Paso??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What do you do for a "living"? Guessing oilfield trash of some sort, but McDonald's is probably more your speed...

Unlike you, I don't live in the craphole known as west Texas, or the south plains which is probable given your love for Tech.
Another swing and a miss by Jackoff Handy.
No wonder you can’t make β€œDetective”. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Clemson ties Wake Forrest. 35 all with 11:16 to go.

Auburn tied with Mizzou.

NC vs ND coming up in 20 minutes on ABC.

Still too cowardly to answer. Shocking. No wonder you live vicariously through strangers playing a game......
Also, what kind of a coward would posses a concealed handgun license? You need the gubbment to approve of your self-defense?
Lol clown...

Still too cowardly to answer. Shocking. No wonder you live vicariously through strangers playing a game......

Most here know from reading my posts what I do. Its been covered plenty in the last 11 years I’ve been posting.
And many here have hunted and fished with me.
I’m betting not one person here has seen your whiny ass in public. Much less been hunting or fishing with you.
Not that they’d want to hang out with a piss ant like you.
No one wants to hang with a ankle bitting pussy that hides behind their Internet persona, and only comes here to whine.
Can’t help it if your too busy stalking me and whining about College Teams you hate, to figure it out. Get a fuggin life, loser.
Also, what kind of a coward would posses a concealed handgun license? You need the gubbment to approve of your self-defense?
Lol clown...

So you just called most of the Campfire members cowards???
Typical Projection. And laughable response for someone that has to carry a gun for a living.
No wonder so many here hate LEO’s. It’s the loser’s like you that give all honorable LEO Officers a bad rap.
Keep on carrying on with your ankle biter routine.
No one here likes your sorry ass. Doesn’t take much to figure out why. You’re nothing but a pathetic little whiny POS.
Wake Forest and Clemson tied at 38 all going into overtime.
Lol clown...

So you just called most of the Campfire members cowards???
Typical Projection. And laughable response for someone that has to carry a gun for a living.
No wonder so many here hate LEO’s. It’s the loser’s like you that give all honorable LEO Officers a bad rap.
Keep on carrying on with your ankle biter routine.
No one here likes your sorry ass. Doesn’t take much to figure out why. You’re nothing but a pathetic little whiny POS.

Nobody needs a permit to carry. This is America. Only cowards like you would seek permission to carry a gun.

Are the pennies you make on chl classes worth it?

Most here know from reading my posts what I do. Its been covered plenty in the last 11 years I’ve been posting.
And many here have hunted and fished with me.
I’m betting not one person here has seen your whiny ass in public. Much less been hunting or fishing with you.
Not that they’d want to hang out with a piss ant like you.
No one wants to hang with a ankle bitting pussy that hides behind their Internet persona, and only comes here to whine.
Can’t help it if your too busy stalking me and whining about College Teams you hate, to figure it out. Get a fuggin life, loser.

"Get a life" from the loser living through others lol classic! Did I hurt your feelers talking bad about the losers at Tech? Lol
Lol clown...

The kind of coward that can buy a gun without having to wait on NICS check to come back. My time is worth every penny that CCDW costs.
TCU takes home the iron skillet. And Tech still sucks the same choad as chlbegger
Geez what happened to the vicarious updates? Now I'll never know if Clemson won lol lol
Clemson won in OT.
Tennessee up to 10 to 7 on Florida
ND vs NC tied at 14 all. Hope NC wins.
Longhorns up 17 to 14 over T-Tech
Minnesota putting a whipping on Michigan State, 17-0 in 2nd quarter.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Saw that. Looks like Michigan barely squeaked out a win against Maryland.
Clemson won in OT.
Tennessee up to 10 to 7 on Florida
ND vs NC tied at 14 all. Hope NC wins.
Longhorns up 17 to 14 over T-Tech

Don't hang yourself when the 'horns beat your phaggy raiders....
Minnesota leads Michigan State 31-0 in 4th. That's an ass kicking.
TX vs T-Tech tied at 31 all with 1 minute to go
Both Tennessee and Middle Tennessee putting to the Florida teams.
Tech still sucks...and has never win anything
MN finished 34-7, MSU scored right at the end. I was hoping for the shutout. MN is legit, I think.
Horns tie the game with 2 seconds left on the game clock.

Doesn’t bode well for the Red Raiders. Their OT Win Record is terrible. T-Sips will probably squeak out another win.

Ok Loser. Don’t you have some tickets to write to old ladies for jay walking.

Betting that tiny β€œChristian” College you went to is good in soccer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now run along and practice your gun confiscation skills. And don’t let any of those nasty old LTC holders make you change your diaper again today. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok Loser. Don’t you have some tickets to write to old ladies for jay walking.

Betting that tiny β€œChristian” College you went to is good in soccer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now run along and practice your gun confiscation skills. And don’t let any of those nasty old LTC holders make you change your diaper again today. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Keep rubbing your pennies together, unconstitutional instructor.

Tech still sucks
Damn good upsets and some close calls today.

The men of Texas Tech beat the University of Texas at San Francisco.

Middle Tennessee drubbed Miami.

Ole Miss and Clemson had their hands full.

The Tennessee Florida game was a good one.

Oregon will get one more possession to try to beat Washington State.
Look out! Here come the Commodores! grin
That Arkansas O Line is having their way with TAMU. Just handling them.
Well - Alabama is on. The wifey and I both being graduates, I have to pull for them. She's kind of a fanatic. See you guys later.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Damn good upsets and some close calls today.

The men of Texas Tech beat the University of Texas at San Francisco.

Middle Tennessee drubbed Miami.

Ole Miss and Clemson had their hands full.

The Tennessee Florida game was a good one.

Oregon will get one more possession to try to beat Washington State.

Yep. Now it would be nice to see Wisconsin beat the hell outta the Suckeyes. 😬
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Yep. Aggies had one of their best recruiting classes EVER, and Jimbo has figured out more ways to lose.

Not that Arkansas is a bad team. They have looked pretty good so far this year.

I’d almost be good with my Aggies losing the rest of their games this year, if they’d fire Jimbo’s dumbass. 😬

Yeah, Meechegan played really sloppy today and lucked out. I see 2-3 big game blunder losses coming. Can't rely on one RB every game and expect today to repeat itself
Originally Posted by KenMi

Yeah, Meechegan played really sloppy today and lucked out. I see 2-3 big game blunder losses coming. Can't rely on one RB every game and expect today to repeat itself

Yep. Lots of overrated teams this year.
Like Florida, Miami, and TAMU.

At least the always overrated ND finally fell out of the Top 25. πŸ˜‚
Damn! Aggies trying to make a go of it!
Damn! Aggies trying to make a go of it!

I’m not gonna hold my breath. 😬
WI should have just stayed in WI. πŸ’©πŸ’©

Yep. Aggies had one of their best recruiting classes EVER, and Jimbo has figured out more ways to lose.

I’d almost be good with my Aggies losing the rest of their games this year, if they’d fire Jimbo’s dumbass. 😬

They do enough dumb stuff to lose or nearly lose a lot of games. miles
Originally Posted by SKane
WI should have just stayed in WI. πŸ’©πŸ’©

Yep. Not much of a game. The Suckeyes nearly always have one of the easiest schedules in College Football.
And they trouble beating the highly overrated ND in their 1st game.
Penn St & Michigan will be the only decent teams they play this year.
Originally Posted by milespatton

They do enough dumb stuff to lose or nearly lose a lot of games. miles

LOL. Sounds just like the Aggies under Jimbo’s β€œleadership”. πŸ€ͺ
I would like to take a moment to tip my hat to Coach Sark and the rest of 'whorn nation in showing all of America that they are still the biggest underachiever in college football.

Wreck "em Tech!
Ducks pull it out. Yippie
Neal, your Aggs are on Fiar.

Yep. I’m confident Jimbo will find a way to lose. Jimbo sucks as per usual. Need to send that sorry POS back to Florida.

What happened to your Horns ?

They better pray Arch Manning is still committed to playing in Austin. 😬
I would like to take a moment to tip my hat to Coach Sark and the rest of 'whorn nation in showing all of America that they are still the biggest underachiever in college football.

Wreck "em Tech!

LOL. Congratulations JG. I’m sure my little brother is celebrating tonight.

Horns better get their schitt together for the upcoming Red River Shootout.
My Mountaineers got their butts completely kicked in the 2nd half. Congratulations to James Madison on a very well played game.
Roll Tide!

Yep. I’m confident Jimbo will find a way to lose. Jimbo sucks as per usual. Need to send that sorry POS back to Florida.

What happened to your Horns ?

They better pray Arch Manning is still committed to playing in Austin. 😬

The Tech guys are only good for 1 or 2 games a year. As usual they are only good enough to take out another Texas team which has a remote chance of being in the running.

They are always up for knocking out Texas or Baylor or a great TCU team.

They will never see the day they will scare OU or OSU or any of the others.

I would love to pull for them if they were more than a one trick pony, but after decades of hoping they would achieve greatness, I accept the fact they screwed the pooch when they got rid of ....

Now, all they will ever be is a bunch of spoilers for other Texas teams.
Gotta agree with you there jag.
Kansas St is holding their own against Oklahoma, up 24-17.
Gotta agree with you there jag.

Yep, sad deal. I hope it all changes some day and Texas Tech goes all the way.
Freaking aggie. Doesn't know he's on the edge and to come down with his foot held back and in bounds.
Oh damn. Pigs kicker knock it off the upright.

Congrats to the Aggie team. They turned a horrible first quarter around.
Squeaked by.
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Squeaked by

Squeaked by a great team, however.
The Texas Christians ran over the Southern Methodist to go 3-0 for the season. Wondering how pissed off OU will be next week? Thinking the Frogs easy games are behind them now.
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Squeaked by.

Yes they did. We will take the W, though. πŸ‘πŸ»
Originally Posted by DMc
The Texas Christians ran over the Southern Methodist to go 3-0 for the season. Wondering how pissed off OU will be next week? Thinking the Frogs easy games are behind them now.

Horned Frogs looked good, David. Congratulations.

Would have looked even better if OU hadn’t got a last minute touchdown against the prevent.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

Would have looked even better if OU hadn’t got a last minute touchdown against the prevent.

I never have been able to figure out why coaches use a "prevent" defence. It seems that the "prevent" defence seldom prevents a march or score. Hate it.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by Cheesy

I never have been able to figure out why coaches use a "prevent" defence. It seems that the "prevent" defence seldom prevents a march or score. Hate it.

They learned it from watching too many Dallas Cowboys games. πŸ€ͺ
I call it the "prevent the win" defense.
I call it the "prevent the win" defense.

PREZACTLY.
Longhorns are fixing to horn OU sooners.

Tenn is rocketing up. They destroyed LSU today. Alabama next weekend in Knoxville.

Tenn is rocketing up. They destroyed LSU today. Alabama next weekend in Knoxville.

Yep. They look good !
Tennessee appears to be the only team with a chance to hang with Alabama on their Scedule so far this year.

Yep. They look good !
Tennessee appears to be the only team with a chance to hang with Alabama on their Scedule so far this year.

Cautiously optimistic. Helps that it will be played in Knoxville, but UT does not have anywhere near the depth Bama has. It’s been tough living in AL the last 17 years as a Vols fan I can tell you.

Well James, how is this playing out?
Alabama starting to pull away from the Aggies now. They lead 24 to 14.
Start of 4th qtr. Bama leads 24 to 17. Even after losing 3 fumbles to the Aggies.
Looks like the longhorns squeaked by the sooners today, 49-0. My Pokes beat a pretty good Red Raider team, 41-31.
I think it was the worst shutout loss in the entire history of OU football. 127 years.
I think it was the worst shutout loss in the entire history of OU football. 127 years.

Yep.
Alabama just missed their 2nd FG of the game.
Still ahead of the Aggies by 7 points after losing 3 fumbles to the Aggies. πŸ€ͺ
Originally Posted by TnBigBore

Yep. They look good !

Cautiously optimistic. Helps that it will be played in Knoxville, but UT does not have anywhere near the depth Bama has. It’s been tough living in AL the last 17 years as a Vols fan I can tell you.

Look at the bright side. At least Vol fans can wear the school colors 7 days a week even in Alabama. Saturday, game day. Sunday, deer huntin, Monday to Friday, on the road crew 😁😁😁
Originally Posted by shootem

Yep. They look good !

Look at the bright side. At least Vol fans can wear the school colors 7 days a week even in Alabama. Saturday, game day. Sunday, deer huntin, Monday to Friday, on the road crew 😁😁😁

Been hearing that one for last 30 years. Still pretty funny though πŸ˜‚
2 minutes to go. Bama leads 24 to 20. Bama forced to punt.
Aggies have one chance left.
Phenomenal catch by the Aggie receiver between two Tide Defenders!!!
45 seconds to go. Holding penalty against Alabama.
Ball on the Bama 26. 3 rd down pass play. 1st down Aggies. 17 seconds to go. Ball on Alabama 15 yard line.
Damn. Alabama intercepts ball in the Endzone. Flag on the play……
Pass interference. Ball on 2 yard line. 3 seconds to go.
Alabama time out. Last play coming up ……
Incomplete pass. Alabama wins. πŸ₯²
That was painful to watch.

Bryce Young may be the most prayed for man in Alabama this week. LOL!!!
Originally Posted by DugE
That was painful to watch.

Bryce Young may be the most prayed for man in Alabama this week. LOL!!!

LOL. No doubt. Especially after the backup fumbled 4 times. Luckily, he only lost 3 of them to the Aggies. πŸ€ͺ

Congratulations to Alabama!

They had better hope and pray Bryce Young is healthy for next weeks game against Tennessee.
Originally Posted by shootem

Yep. They look good !

Been hearing that one for last 30 years. Still pretty funny though πŸ˜‚

Has to be told at least once a year.
Come the end of the season, it would not have made a whit of difference had A&M won.
Come the end of the season, it would not have made a whit of difference had A&M won.

Only to the Aggie fans. 😬

Honestly, it matters little to me anymore. I have a son & daughter who graduated from Alabama and was a rabid fan for a long time. After all the BLM crap with even Sabin chiming in for perks I have 99% dropped out of the fan base. Didn’t know who Baja was playing today until I checked ESPN. I’ve come to realize there are many more important things in life for me. Carry on.
Hoping UCLA gets a ranking in top 15, as well as the beavers in high 20s.
Ducks have been impressing since the first loss. But I think most teams would loose to Georgia.
Have never seen so many white kids cheer for so many black kids.

James, I made this call on 8/28. Look at them now.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire