Home
https://texashsfootball.com/21-alam...IL53nIsnUrNhkoplivCZe67kiqNXtKoxVnkfWqBI

The Alamo Heights Independent School District has now found themselves immersed in a controversy involving Oreos. The school released a statement Wednesday afternoon responding to an anonymous tip involving cookies and “safety concerns and allegations of misconduct by some players on the football team.”

After an internal investigation, nearly the entire Alamo Heights High School varsity squad has been suspended two games, given in house suspension, and 10 hours of community service for hazing.

The tip was as follows: “The senior boys did an initiation, where they went out to the baseball fields and made the younger players put cookies dipped in hot sauce between their butt cheeks. Then, they had to race each other, and if any of the cookies fell out the person would have to eat it. They made them do this in an open space completely naked. They then also were throwing hot sauce on some of the players, then at a later party, made some of the freshmen get down to their boxers and give lap dances to some cheerleaders.”

TexasHSFootball.com first heard about the story from the Mike Taylor Show, who broke the story on Twitter.

The alleged hazing incident landed one victim in a hospital emergency room. The school district clarified the incident did not take place on school property or during school hours. Reportedly, administrators and coaches were not aware of the behavior cited in the allegations.

Alamo Heights season-opener is still scheduled for Friday at Seguin High School. Last season, the Mules went 13-1 and made it to the state regional finals in Class 5A, eventually falling to Liberty Hill 43-40. With 21 student-athletes punished, this season’s record will likely not be achieved this year.
I played high school football, and I saw some sick and crazy stuff happen in the locker. But this is some demented crap. Good Lord.
Ha! My cousin was the head football coach there until he retired. I think he’s an assistant coach at Texas Lutheran now.
Who would go along with that?
That's from a TV show. But yes, my high school had the most sick football guys I ever heard of. All kinds of disgusting stuff like that and the coaches all thought it was cute and funny and protected them.
WTF is it with these initiations? This one is ridiculous, and then there’s the frat house ones where they pour alcohol down a guys throat and kill a couple of kids every year.
I don’t get why anyone would want to belong to a frat or team or other organization that has such stupid requirements.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Who would go along with that?

No kidding.
Doesnt seem too bad
Originally Posted by slumlord
Doesnt seem too bad

They save the group sodomy till after homecoming.
Yall should check out Dare Dorm .com

lol
Yall should check out Dare Dorm .com

lol

Is that the one with the chicks. They are naughty!!!
We don't need to ban hazing, we need to raise children that have the fiber to resist peer pressure.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Doesnt seem too bad

They save the group sodomy till after homecoming.
And after the showers to wash off the hot sauce?????
What ever happened to the good old days of running the gauntlet of upper classmen with paddles?

I do have to wonder if the cheerleaders enjoyed the lap dances though.
INB4 Kevin Bacon pic.
My son pledged to a college fraternity and lasted about two months. He said initially he thought it was pretty cool with the frat parties and girls that got crazy drunk enough to do about anything but as a pledge he got tired of having to take [bleep] from people he normally wouldn't.
I was in a frat. For initiation we took a swig of Crown and passed the bottle.

That was about it.

P
Originally Posted by 43Shooter
My son pledged to a college fraternity and lasted about two months. He said initially he thought it was pretty cool with the frat parties and girls that got crazy drunk enough to do about anything but as a pledge he got tired of having to take [bleep] from people he normally wouldn't.

Sounds familiar.

That's one reason, the other reason being there was this little thing going on "they" were no longer trying to win (and I hate to lose), why I decided against the military when I was 18.

left a couple of jobs over the course of my career for the same reason. I don't deal well with incompetents in positions of authority
Hilarious. Sounds benign to me. Why a two week suspension? Admin is a bunch of pussies.
I know

Nowhere near as bad as the navy or state prison.

Dudes line up with dick in each other butt cheeks like a centipede
At least you get to eat your own cookie. What would really suck would be having to eat 350 pound lineman Tyrellimus Brown's cookie.

[Linked Image from masslive.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by FatCity67
INB4 Kevin Bacon pic.

They never did that to me in ΟΔΚ

💀☠️☠️☠️
Guess none of you fuggers ever crossed the Equator in a ship or boat!!!
Originally Posted by Huntz

Whilst stranded in the vast Sargasso
Just for the time to pass-ho
We started a spree, of buggery
On one another’s ass-ho!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

On one another’s ass-ho!

I've heard some maritime folks say things like

"It ain't gay, when you're under way"
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

On one another’s ass-ho!

I've heard some maritime folks say things like

"It ain't gay, when you're under way"

Our trip it was invitin’
Our pleasures were inticin’
All day we blew, all night we’d screw
By artificial lightin’
The government LOVES people who will do anything for acceptance.

They ought to suspend the kids that fell for it.
Tks for filling in the details.

News travels fast, some of our football kids were talking about the mass suspension last week,I knew it was probably disgusting, didn’t press for specifics.

I feel bad for the coaching staff, Alamo Heights is an upscale district most likely with vocal, involved parents. I dunno to what extent the coaching staff coulda/shoulda seen this coming.

Win or lose, their season’s gonna suck this year.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

News travels fast, some of our football kids were talking about the mass suspension last week,I knew it was probably disgusting, didn’t press for specifics.

I feel bad for the coaching staff, Alamo Heights is an upscale district most likely with vocal, involved parents. I dunno to what extent the coaching staff coulda/shoulda seen this coming.

What's that old sayin?

Actions have consequences?
No…it’s Elections have consequences
There is no place nor reason for that kind of crap, nor for any hazing/initiation. Any bullshirt about "team-building" or "proving oneself" is just that - bull shirt. All of that is just excuses for sadists to ejaculate in their pants while mistreating others.
So tell us,
Where did the bad man touch you?
Originally Posted by 5sdad
There is no place nor reason for that kind of crap, nor for any hazing/initiation. Any bullshirt about "team-building" or "proving oneself" is just that - bull shirt. All of that is just excuses for sadists to ejaculate in their pants while mistreating others.

The situation described in the OP would have been “faqqotry” and my coaches did not allow faqqotry. They also did not allow bullying. If a player did something like this in football or baseball, you’d get smoked sooner rather than later.

When I was in college, I was in the ROTC program. The cadre always started the year off with anti-hazing speeches. It wasn’t the juniors and seniors you had to look out for, it was the sophomores. I was lucky the sophomore class had really small cadets. Once we realized everyone was looking the other way, the point got made.

You just have to stick up for yourself and it all magically stops. If they don’t wanna play with you no more, who cares?
The whole naked, oreo thing is really weird and gross.
I will say that I'm tired of these kids running to Mommy and Daddy when their feelings get hurt.
Some hazing and bullying is just gonna happen. I would refer to them as character building opportunities. High School is the time for kids to figure out a lot of this on their own. It may be hard and uncomfortable but it will benefit them for the rest of their life if they can figure out how to stand up for themselves without Mommy or Daddy stepping in.

When I was a freshman, we had a senior who thought we were his to torment. Until three of us kicked the sheit out of him at lunch break. Yeah, it wasn't a fair fight but we needed to send a message. The message was sent very clearly.
What ever happened to good clean fun? We had "initiations" (now called hazings) but nothing like the demeaning stuff we see these days. It used to be mostly stuff like throwing a bucket of ice wather on the new guy in the shower, or making them carry equipment for a week, etc. Now it's seeing how nasty or perverted things you can get somebody to do.
Originally Posted by reivertom
What ever happened to good clean fun? We had "initiations" (now called hazings) but nothing like the demeaning stuff we see these days. It used to be mostly stuff like throwing a bucket of ice wather on the new guy in the shower, or making them carry equipment for a week, etc. Now it's seeing how nasty or perverted things you can get somebody to do.

The worst thing we did was duct tape a 40oz beer to each hand and you’d have to drink all of it before someone would loose up your hands to undo your zipper, because you very likely had to pee.
Any pitchers of the cheerleaders?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Any pitchers of the cheerleaders?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by reivertom

The worst thing we did was duct tape a 40oz beer to each hand and you’d have to drink all of it before someone would loose up your hands to undo your zipper, because you very likely had to pee.
Edward Fortyhands

🤣
Initiations or ‘hazings’ might come as a shock only to Ritchie Cunningham Happy Days generations.

Shutting someone’s cerebellum down and making someone walk around with a cookie in their asscrack are two different things.
But asholes are asholes.
The giving the cheerleaders a lap dance sounds pretty cool as long as they were not Omega Moo types...

Schit....
Try earning your EIB as a PFC and walk the Gaunlet of the 80 some odd dudes that ran the BDE EIB site and getting yours pounded into your left Pec by each guy.

That football team had some balls doing a initiation in this day and age.
The cookie and the hot sauce in the butt crack thing??
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Dizzy bat after drinking a buncha parmalat milk would be mo better...

And I bet a bunch of those freshman look at it with a sense of pride going thru it.

Snowflakes MMV
I’d give a cheerleader a lap dance
Originally Posted by BeanMan
I’d give a cheerleader a lap dance

Bet you already have!
Did you all grow up in America? My friends in HS treated me way worse than this. My college buddies were only slightly more sophisticated in their ribbing. I'm going fishing with a bunch of them next week. Hope oreos don't make an appearance.
While its pretty messed up. nobody held a gun to their heads and made them do it... kids do dumb schit. 10 years from now, not one of them will be able to tell you why they did that.

Originally Posted by stxhunter
After an internal investigation, nearly the entire Alamo Heights High School varsity squad has been suspended two games, given in house suspension, and 10 hours of community service for hazing.

The school district clarified the incident did not take place on school property or during school hours.

The part that really makes me wonder. Is that it happened off school property on their own time. So how can a school try to control that?
Originally Posted by mud_bogger
While its pretty messed up. nobody held a gun to their heads and made them do it... kids do dumb schit. 10 years from now, not one of them will be able to tell you why they did that.

Originally Posted by stxhunter

The school district clarified the incident did not take place on school property or during school hours.

The part that really makes me wonder. Is that it happened off school property on their own time. So how can a school try to control that?

Could just leave it to law enforcement.
but why. Dumb kids being dumb.
Really tame hazing ! I’m betting everyone including the “victims” were laughing so hard they could hardly stand much less run. I’m also guessing nothing would ever have been said about it if the one kid hadn’t ended up in the hospital. How do you end up in the hospital from running naked with a hot sauce covered Oreo between your butt cheeks ? I’m chuckling just thinking about it. And lap dances for cheerleaders ? OMG ! The trauma ! How will those boys ever get over that ?!
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Really tame hazing ! I’m betting everyone including the “victims” were laughing so hard they could hardly stand much less run. I’m also guessing nothing would ever have been said about it if the one kid hadn’t ended up in the hospital. How do you end up in the hospital from running naked with a hot sauce covered Oreo between your butt cheeks ? I’m chuckling just thinking about it. And lap dances for cheerleaders ? OMG ! The trauma ! How will those boys ever get over that ?!

No telling what brand of hot sauce they used.

Might have been La Victoria Mild.............................

Or Dave's Insanity.

Some stuff burns on the way out after eating it the night before.....................can't imagine what a direct hit would feel like.

Maybe the kid got blisters?
I remember crap like this from high school and even college, although I was never stupid enough to get caught up in it.

What always impressed me was taking note of a) the identity of the instigators b) the fellows that fell for it.

The folks that dreamed this crap up were sadists and had mental health problems. The guys who fell for it were the "team players" that would do anything as long as they could blame it on the team. Both were equally dangerous, but then I grew up in a German-American family, and we had our own sensitivities on these subjects.

Dad ended up at Miami Beach High School in the early 40s. (Think Porky's) In those days, high schools had fraternities, and he had to go through the whole pledge/rush thing. The WASP frat didn't like Dad for his German name, and tried to give him a rough time. Dad had grown up on a construction site, and took a paddle away from one of the guys and . . . well, he didn't want to be in that fraternity anyway. The Jewish Frat invited him to join immediately and kept him as their bodyguard/mascot until he left for the Army.

I stayed the heck away from the whole Greek scene in college. When I joined a frat, it was the professional Broadcaster's frat. We had regular dinners with speakers and that was about it. My best friend from the dorms was not so lucky. He was a French Horn Major. You don't think about the musicians getting into this hooey like football players, but he pledged the musicians frat and submitted himself to hazing. I don't remember details, but there was some serious homo-erotic sadism. He walked out at the first sign of trouble. I found his half-finished paddle in my garage when I was cleaning out last year. He stopped taking his major seriously and eventually became a computer programmer. What I do remember was the fellow who was in charge of the hazing committee. He was this cretinous freak of a man that was a mix of Buffalo Bill (Silence of the Lambs) and Flounder from Animal House.
I pledged for a frat in college. I ended it when I almost got in a fist fight with one of those pricks.
It’s only a shock or appalling to the participation award types. At the same time their kids are the half wits eating tide pods.
I'm not the least bit surprised to hear a bunch of Texans are shoving cookies up their ass and eating them.
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
It’s only a shock or appalling to the participation award types. At the same time their kids are the half wits eating tide pods.

Yeah.

All the bright kids are shoving cookies up their ass and eating them.

LOL
Damn, I guess the days of upper classman making us build their duck blinds in the heat of the summer with a hangover are gone.
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah.

LOL

Brighter than the latter.
At the same time their kids are the half wits eating tide pods.

Now they have to eat bath salts in order to get the super human strength to open a bag of tide pods.
If these kids had time for this bullshit then hell week or two-a-days aren't hard enough.

Yeah.

LOL

Brighter than the latter.

Yeah if I had to choose an employee based on whether they ate a Tide Pod, or a Tabasco soaked cookie that was shoved up someone's ass, I'd go ass-cookie every time.

Ass-cookie guy is where it's at.

100%.
Originally Posted by smarquez
If these kids had time for this bullshit then hell week or two-a-days aren't hard enough.

Exactly.

Hazing should be based on some level of merit or humor.

Not shoving cookies up your ass and eating them.

Buncha closet fugking f a g g o t /t e x a n is my guess.
Originally Posted by smarquez

Exactly.

Hazing should be based on some level of merit or humor.

Not shoving cookies up your ass and eating them.

Buncha closet fugking f a g g o t /t e x a n is my guess.

To me it is pretty funny considering you just cracked on the difference between flaming ass cookie kid over a tide pod type. Is it stupid yes, if it were my son I would be more upset that they were dumb enough to get caught than what they did. If you take the time to read it again it sounded to me like they would have to eat their own cookie had they lost at whatever the game was. Lastly you know for a fact that the only reason they did get caught is because some pussy hole whined to his mom about his a$$ crack being on fire and being a mom that raised said pussy hole she then took him to the ER of all places and thus the reason we are even talking about it. As far as f ag gotry, being they were lap dancing the cheerleaders it sounds like their “heads” are in the right place
To me it is pretty funny considering you just cracked on the difference between flaming ass cookie kid over a tide pod type. Is it stupid yes, if it were my son I would be more upset that they were dumb enough to get caught than what they did. If you take the time to read it again it sounded to me like they would have to eat their own cookie had they lost at whatever the game was. Lastly you know for a fact that the only reason they did get caught is because some pussy hole whined to his mom about his a$$ crack being on fire and being a mom that raised said pussy hole she then took him to the ER of all places and thus the reason we are even talking about it. As far as f ag gotry, being they were lap dancing the cheerleaders it sounds like their “heads” are in the right place

I've never seen someone defend the eating of ass cookies so vehemently.

LOL

"Methinks she doth protest too much."
I think the problem is more of an educational deficit.
Obviously at least one kid doesn't know the difference between "butt cheeks" and "way up his sphincter."
Another poor child let down by the Texas school system.

I've never seen someone defend the eating of ass cookies so vehemently.

LOL

"Methinks she doth protest too much."

Oh come on surely you can do better than that, usually I look to your anecdotes for more humor. That was a pretty weak rebuttal.
Oh come on surely you can do better than that, usually I look to your anecdotes for more humor. That was a pretty weak rebuttal.

Stop writing like an idiot, and I'll give you my best.

Until then...
No doubt where they got the idea, the show is hilarious by the way

Stop writing like an idiot, and I'll give you my best.

Until then...

Still pretty mediocre.
Finished 9th grade, my best friend Curtis's older brother and his friends, Senior's, caught us and strung us up in a tree between two branches with ropes around our necks on the tips of our toes, and hands tied behind our backs. We were there for almost two hours before his dad got home and cut us down, his brother Terry got far worse from their father... lmao.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Who would go along with that? - - - - We don't need to ban hazing, we need to raise children that have the fiber to resist peer pressure.
This. And know WHY they will resist peer pressure.

Competitive sports were huge - loved it all - but there was never a senior team member that could have forced me to do any of that crap, and I am far from alone in that.
That said, there is some funny writing in this thread. Thx.
I'm betting that we could all agree that there are posts in this thread that show just what is wrong with our country.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Doesn't Alamo Heights border up with Ft. Sam Houston ? I think I lived there many years ago.

kwg
Still pretty mediocre.

Shove an Oreo up your ass.

You'll feel better.
Still pretty mediocre.

Shove an Oreo up your ass.

You'll feel better.

Your way better sitting on the sidelines waiting to hit that one line home run than the back and forth. I expected you to dig on the name, or come up with something better than you have especially considering you have taken everything that I said out of context to come up with the lame shît above. You may not win the beaver award this year but there is always next year.
Your way better sitting on the sidelines waiting to hit that one line home run than the back and forth. I expected you to dig on the name, or come up with something better than you have especially considering you have taken everything that I said out of context to come up with the lame shît above. You may not win the beaver award this year but there is always next year.

At this point it's fairly obvious that you love shoving cookies up your ass.

LOL

Texan?

At this point it's fairly obvious that you love shoving cookies up your ass.

LOL

Texan?

Moderator if your reading this you need to look into Deflaves account it may have been hacked by SACharlie or someone of similar stature! The current user just keeps saying the same thing over and over again and sounds f u cking retarded.
Moderator if your reading this you need to look into Deflaves account it may have been hacked by SACharlie or someone of similar stature! The current user just keeps saying the same thing over and over again and sounds f u cking retarded.

Waitress: “How would you like your cookie, sir?”

WhiteTrash: “Texas style.”

LOL
LMAO

Waitress: “How would you like your cookie, sir?”

WhiteTrash: “Texas style.”

LOL

That was somewhat more creative but still not your A game, and no I’m not from Texas and I do not eat cookies.
That was somewhat more creative but still not your A game, and no I’m not from Texas and I do not eat cookies.

I notice you left hot sauce and men's asses out of your clarification.

LOL
And who's sock puppet are you since you know who SACharlie is????????????????
© 24hourcampfire