-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Initiations or ‘hazings’ might come as a shock only to Ritchie Cunningham Happy Days generations.

Shutting someone’s cerebellum down and making someone walk around with a cookie in their asscrack are two different things.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But asholes are asholes.

Last edited by 5sdad; 08/29/22.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The giving the cheerleaders a lap dance sounds pretty cool as long as they were not Omega Moo types...

Schit....
Try earning your EIB as a PFC and walk the Gaunlet of the 80 some odd dudes that ran the BDE EIB site and getting yours pounded into your left Pec by each guy.

That football team had some balls doing a initiation in this day and age.
The cookie and the hot sauce in the butt crack thing??
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Dizzy bat after drinking a buncha parmalat milk would be mo better...

And I bet a bunch of those freshman look at it with a sense of pride going thru it.

Snowflakes MMV

Last edited by renegade50; 08/29/22.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I’d give a cheerleader a lap dance

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BeanMan
I’d give a cheerleader a lap dance

Bet you already have!

God Bless America
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Did you all grow up in America? My friends in HS treated me way worse than this. My college buddies were only slightly more sophisticated in their ribbing. I'm going fishing with a bunch of them next week. Hope oreos don't make an appearance.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
While its pretty messed up. nobody held a gun to their heads and made them do it... kids do dumb schit. 10 years from now, not one of them will be able to tell you why they did that.

Originally Posted by stxhunter
After an internal investigation, nearly the entire Alamo Heights High School varsity squad has been suspended two games, given in house suspension, and 10 hours of community service for hazing.

The school district clarified the incident did not take place on school property or during school hours.

The part that really makes me wonder. Is that it happened off school property on their own time. So how can a school try to control that?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mud_bogger
While its pretty messed up. nobody held a gun to their heads and made them do it... kids do dumb schit. 10 years from now, not one of them will be able to tell you why they did that.

Originally Posted by stxhunter
After an internal investigation, nearly the entire Alamo Heights High School varsity squad has been suspended two games, given in house suspension, and 10 hours of community service for hazing.

The school district clarified the incident did not take place on school property or during school hours.

The part that really makes me wonder. Is that it happened off school property on their own time. So how can a school try to control that?

Could just leave it to law enforcement.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
but why. Dumb kids being dumb.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Really tame hazing ! I’m betting everyone including the “victims” were laughing so hard they could hardly stand much less run. I’m also guessing nothing would ever have been said about it if the one kid hadn’t ended up in the hospital. How do you end up in the hospital from running naked with a hot sauce covered Oreo between your butt cheeks ? I’m chuckling just thinking about it. And lap dances for cheerleaders ? OMG ! The trauma ! How will those boys ever get over that ?!

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Really tame hazing ! I’m betting everyone including the “victims” were laughing so hard they could hardly stand much less run. I’m also guessing nothing would ever have been said about it if the one kid hadn’t ended up in the hospital. How do you end up in the hospital from running naked with a hot sauce covered Oreo between your butt cheeks ? I’m chuckling just thinking about it. And lap dances for cheerleaders ? OMG ! The trauma ! How will those boys ever get over that ?!

No telling what brand of hot sauce they used.

Might have been La Victoria Mild.............................

Or Dave's Insanity.

Some stuff burns on the way out after eating it the night before.....................can't imagine what a direct hit would feel like.

Maybe the kid got blisters?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember crap like this from high school and even college, although I was never stupid enough to get caught up in it.

What always impressed me was taking note of a) the identity of the instigators b) the fellows that fell for it.

The folks that dreamed this crap up were sadists and had mental health problems. The guys who fell for it were the "team players" that would do anything as long as they could blame it on the team. Both were equally dangerous, but then I grew up in a German-American family, and we had our own sensitivities on these subjects.

Dad ended up at Miami Beach High School in the early 40s. (Think Porky's) In those days, high schools had fraternities, and he had to go through the whole pledge/rush thing. The WASP frat didn't like Dad for his German name, and tried to give him a rough time. Dad had grown up on a construction site, and took a paddle away from one of the guys and . . . well, he didn't want to be in that fraternity anyway. The Jewish Frat invited him to join immediately and kept him as their bodyguard/mascot until he left for the Army.

I stayed the heck away from the whole Greek scene in college. When I joined a frat, it was the professional Broadcaster's frat. We had regular dinners with speakers and that was about it. My best friend from the dorms was not so lucky. He was a French Horn Major. You don't think about the musicians getting into this hooey like football players, but he pledged the musicians frat and submitted himself to hazing. I don't remember details, but there was some serious homo-erotic sadism. He walked out at the first sign of trouble. I found his half-finished paddle in my garage when I was cleaning out last year. He stopped taking his major seriously and eventually became a computer programmer. What I do remember was the fellow who was in charge of the hazing committee. He was this cretinous freak of a man that was a mix of Buffalo Bill (Silence of the Lambs) and Flounder from Animal House.

Last edited by shaman; 08/30/22.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I pledged for a frat in college. I ended it when I almost got in a fist fight with one of those pricks.

Politics is War by Other Means
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
It’s only a shock or appalling to the participation award types. At the same time their kids are the half wits eating tide pods.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm not the least bit surprised to hear a bunch of Texans are shoving cookies up their ass and eating them.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WhiteTrash
It’s only a shock or appalling to the participation award types. At the same time their kids are the half wits eating tide pods.

Yeah.

All the bright kids are shoving cookies up their ass and eating them.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Damn, I guess the days of upper classman making us build their duck blinds in the heat of the summer with a hangover are gone.

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by deflave

Yeah.

All the bright kids are shoving cookies up their ass and eating them.

LOL

Brighter than the latter.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
At the same time their kids are the half wits eating tide pods.

Now they have to eat bath salts in order to get the super human strength to open a bag of tide pods.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If these kids had time for this bullshit then hell week or two-a-days aren't hard enough.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (44mc, 10Glocks, 35, 300_savage, 14idaho, 10 invisible), 958 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,411
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.