Home
Posted By: kappa8 Ivermectin and CDC - 09/12/22
Wife got covid. I'm overseas, but told her to get to doc & *order* ivermectin cuz I know I read somewhere CDC finally gave up the truth on ivermectin. Doc told here there's a new experimental drug he can recommend. WTF?!! Covid "emergency" is looong past. There is no EUA in existence anymore. Yet these butcher doctors are still afraid of their own shadows.

Anybody have a link to the CDC site where they have reversed course on ivermectin? And Z-pack. And the full course of treatment we all know works better than all that $cheitt being peddled by the pharmacommies.
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/12/22
Just find the [bleep] and buy it. I have. Sitting on plenty. The horse paste. Take it with big doses of D3, C, Zinc, if you catch something. No big deal.
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/12/22
I was brushing my teeth with it by the second time the 15 year old brought the vids home. Neither myself, her mother, nor my 7 year old even caught it the second time off of her. House the size of a tree fort.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Wife caught the ‘rona in July. Immediate Ivermectin (the horse paste) and a Z Pack knocked it out in days. Stuff works.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsptsci.0c00140

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33983065/

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33073202/

Google "Ivermectin, Famotidine, and Doxycycline covid" for more info...

Famotidine is Pepcid AC OTC
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Have her buy it on Amazon.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Originally Posted by kappa8
Wife got covid. I'm overseas, but told her to get to doc & *order* ivermectin cuz I know I read somewhere CDC finally gave up the truth on ivermectin. Doc told here there's a new experimental drug he can recommend. WTF?!! Covid "emergency" is looong past. There is no EUA in existence anymore. Yet these butcher doctors are still afraid of their own shadows.

Anybody have a link to the CDC site where they have reversed course on ivermectin? And Z-pack. And the full course of treatment we all know works better than all that $cheitt being peddled by the pharmacommies.
They’re bank rolling off you and your insurance. Nothing new here
Posted By: Dixie_Dude Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Ivermectin is cheap compared to the shots and the antiviral they are prescribing. So is D3, Zinc, and Vitamin C. Brazil did a study on Ivermectin and it almost eliminates deaths. Israel did a study on D3 and those that never caught rona had high levels of D3 in their system.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Tractor Supply has it, we both took it and didn't die but no proof it did anything.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Israel did a study on D3 and those that never caught rona had high levels of D3 in their system.
There are old studies of Vitamin D3 and the flu. Same result. Seems to work for all respiratory viruses. High blood levels just about nullifies them.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Israel did a study on D3 and those that never caught rona had high levels of D3 in their system.
There are old studies of Vitamin D3 and the flu. Same result. Seems to work for all respiratory viruses. High blood levels just about nullifies them.
It's never much advertised, or prescribed by doctors, because no one can make a profit by promoting Vitamin D3.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Im an Ivermectin user too! Works!!! Plain old horse paste from tractor supply.
Posted By: RickinTN Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
I think I read that Ivermectin is over the counter at the pharmacy. No prescription needed.
Rick
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
It is OTC at Rural King for sure.
Posted By: blanket Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Three years of this [bleep]! And still debates. My wife and I still ain't dead from the rona
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
On a related note, mother-in-law recently tested positive for Covid. Both her and her husband got deceived into getting the vax months ago, don’t know if they got boosted.
Anyway, the Dr prescribed hydroxychloroquine.
Husband goes to pharmacy, mentions Covid and the pharmacist will not fill the prescription, calls the doctor and pharmacist will still not fill it.
Dr has him go to a different pharmacist, still won’t fill it, says it’s not an approved treatment.
Dr sends him to another pharmacy, tells husband not to mention Covid, says if the pharmacist is a democrat they will not fill it. Finally gets the script filled, his wife was much better in 12 hours and completely fine now.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Friend of mine & his wife got the rona. He took ivermectin, she didn't. He's alive, she's dead. frown
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
We took the horse paste but you can get a human dose prescribed by DR. Pierre Koury's group (I forget the name) off the interwebs. I beat rona for 2 years while my wife and others dutifully jabbed came down with it. Finally caught it myself the third time wife got it. Tractor Supply took it off the shelf here for awhile after so many people admitted to using it. It really is a crime the way they blocked its use early on. Joe Rogan really rubbed their noses in their stuff thankfully. As said above some states made it available over the counter in original human form. Truth is out.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Sometimes dr.s need to be reminded who is the health care provider and who is the health care decider.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
I took ivermectin, even larger doses of D3 than usual and lots of C. I missed 3 days of work. The lingering effects of the accompanying peripheral neuropathy were more annoying than the actual C19.
Posted By: BLG Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
We have a great ENT. Been with him for 22 years. When I tested positive last December, he wrote an Ivermectin script for all of us in the house. Also one for my MIL because she visits often. Local private pharmacy filled out all 5 scripts without a question. I had cold symptoms for a week.

Clyde
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Ivermectin and CDC - 09/13/22
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Have her buy it on Amazon.

Or jeffers.com.
© 24hourcampfire