Home
Posted By: Diesel Trump - 09/21/22
Just think of the price DJT has paid for shaking the establishment to its core. All the dems and half the republicans have done everything they can think of to punish him for wanting to make America strong. His efforts to give middle America a chance to thrive have put him and his family and supporters through hell and even jail. He could have just stayed in his lane and been one of the wealthy elites.

He took this on for America and not for himself. The cost has been beyond comprehension. This is what they do to all who oppose. We will witness much more for they will not stop with just DJT. They will try to crush any and all who stand in their way of complete domination.

It is evident where we are now in history. You do not need to wonder about intent. History has played this tune around the world many times. Can you see it now?
Posted By: Raspy Re: Trump - 09/21/22
And to add...DJT refuse his salary when he was in office....I think maybe it was donated to charity....I hope he decides to run for POTUS in 2024, and I hope DeSantis will be his VP....
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Wait, what?

The Dems keep saying trump is selfish.... egotistical..... only looking out for himself....

funnybones says it over and over ...
Posted By: Jeffrey Re: Trump - 09/21/22
You’re preaching to the choir, Diesel. Keep your powder dry.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trump - 09/21/22
It will be the same with any other "(R)" from this point on.

If DT died tonight, do you think the radical Left would treat anyone else any different?

The game is rapidly changing. We have been meek so far...
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Trump - 09/21/22
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Originally Posted by Diesel
Just think of the price DJT has paid for shaking the establishment to its core. All the dems and half the republicans have done everything they can think of to punish him for wanting to make America strong. His efforts to give middle America a chance to thrive have put him and his family and supporters through hell and even jail. He could have just stayed in his lane and been one of the wealthy elites.

He took this on for America and not for himself. The cost has been beyond comprehension. This is what they do to all who oppose. We will witness much more for they will not stop with just DJT. They will try to crush any and all who stand in their way of complete domination.

It is evident where we are now in history. You do not need to wonder about intent. History has played this tune around the world many times. Can you see it now?
It is worth repeating……..
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If DT died tonight, do you think the radical Left would treat anyone else any different?

I'm not sure if votes matter and I'm not sure if it matters if they don't. With very few exceptions, Republicans in Congress don't seem inclined to challenge the left.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Trump - 09/21/22
.gov doesn't represent The People and haven't for a long time! They sold out the country and the citizens for their own gain. The tyrants need to be removed and reminded who they answer too.
Posted By: org_Rogue_Hunter Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Have to have faith and vote against the incumbent in every race...there's no difference between R or D, they don't represent us. Any one not currently in office is better than those currently there.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Anybody with an R and who is strong will be a target

What would be cool is if a strong, or hell for that matter, a semi strong R change parties and primary biden. Bet it would sway alot of moderates and independent, who just vote for any D.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Voter fraud insures their win.
Posted By: losttrail60 Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Originally Posted by tikkanut
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

So fugging brilliant and ohh so original. LOL
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Originally Posted by losttrail60
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

Why’d you change your username?
Posted By: Raferman Re: Trump - 09/21/22
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

LOL. Says the mark azz bitch that changed handles.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm not sure if votes matter and I'm not sure if it matters if they don't. With very few exceptions, Republicans in Congress don't seem inclined to challenge the left.
You got that right B.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump - 09/21/22

Correct, instead of challenging the left, their so called opposition, the Republican Establishment has switched gears and is now focused on challenging the MAGA members of their own party.

The Republican Establishment would rather see a Democrat victory then a Trump Endirsed candidate victory. McConnell, McDaniels and McCarthy refer to their true enemy as “ The wrong kind of Republican”.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Trump - 09/21/22
Never forget. Never forgive. They pay.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Trump - 09/22/22
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

Let’s go Brandon!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump - 09/22/22

Truth, but you misspelled TRUMP. GOD bless.
Originally Posted by Esox357
.gov doesn't represent The People and haven't for a long time! They sold out the country and the citizens for their own gain. The tyrants need to be removed and reminded who they answer too.

It's Coming. Soon.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump - 09/22/22

They do not. They talk a lot and do little.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Voter fraud INSURED their win.
FIXT

Except for back in 2016. Hummm. whistle
Originally Posted by steve4102

Correct, instead of challenging the left, their so called opposition, the Republican Establishment has switched gears and is now focused on challenging the MAGA members of their own party.

The Republican Establishment would rather see a Democrat victory then a Trump Endirsed candidate victory. McConnell, McDaniels and McCarthy refer to their true enemy as “ The wrong kind of Republican”.

These so-called Republicans are complete phonies.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Come November, the votes will matter again. If it were not so, Trump would have told you so. grin

The times they are a changing. whistle
Originally Posted by Raferman
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

LOL. Says the mark azz bitch that changed handles.

Raef, she's spineless.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Trump - 09/22/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Come November, the votes will matter again. If it were not so, Trump would have told you so. grin

The times they are a changing. whistle

I hope they are changing. Pray.
Posted By: funnybone Re: Trump - 09/22/22
That lying loud mouth traitor is about to get what he deserves. The traitor is nothing more that a foul mouthed little corrupt man who got where he is today by lying and cheating the tax payers of New York and this country. Now his lying and cheating are going to get him jail time.

If he is indicted and you bunch of traitor jockstraps what to put your life on the line for hat dirt bag lying traitor I say go for it.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Trump - 09/22/22
God Bless President Trump.

I can’t wait for 2024 and the landslide victory he’ll win. The democraps only hope is through lying, cheating and corruption. The democraps have been on full display and the fact that they are ALL miserable, lying cucks has become crystal clear. They are a disorganized mess that uses division and hatred to rally their base since they have nothing to offer other than mental illness, fa.ggotry, race baiting and school shootings.

When President Trump gets back into the White House I hope he ruins every one of those traitors and power hungry douche bags with every avenue of retribution available to him. It’s time to take the gloves off and cleanse this nation of the anti American scumbags known as democraps. They can mow our lawns and pick our cucumbers after we send back the 30,000,000+ illegals they illegally imported….or they can get air dropped ..either way I just want them gone.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Trump - 09/22/22
^^

+1
Posted By: akrange Re: Trump - 09/22/22
Death to America…

Remember Baghdad Bob ..

Man, We use to laugh at Him…

48% of this Country has turned into Bob’s ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Posted By: TwoTrax Re: Trump - 09/22/22
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

It is worth repeating……..

+1
Posted By: TwoTrax Re: Trump - 09/22/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
God Bless President Trump.

I can’t wait for 2024 and the landslide victory he’ll win. The democraps only hope is through lying, cheating and corruption. The democraps have been on full display and the fact that they are ALL miserable, lying cucks has become crystal clear. They are a disorganized mess that uses division and hatred to rally their base since they have nothing to offer other than mental illness, fa.ggotry, race baiting and school shootings.

When President Trump gets back into the White House I hope he ruins every one of those traitors and power hungry douche bags with every avenue of retribution available to him. It’s time to take the gloves off and cleanse this nation of the anti American scumbags known as democraps. They can mow our lawns and pick our cucumbers after we send back the 30,000,000+ illegals they illegally imported….or they can get air dropped ..either way I just want them gone.

Yes, in spades!
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Trump - 09/22/22
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: funnybone Re: Trump - 09/22/22
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

You are being misled by a corrupt pig of a man. And I say bring it on internet tough guy. You think showing your weapons make you bold and brave.
You have watch to many movies mr dipstick. You all need to figure out that your lives are just fantasies being projected on a green screen.

Die well my traitor countrymen.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Trump - 09/22/22
To
Too
Two

Rocketry Scientific stuff
Posted By: Raferman Re: Trump - 09/22/22
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

You are being misled by a corrupt pig of a man. And I say bring it on internet tough guy. You think showing your weapons make you bold and brave.
You have watch to many movies mr dipstick. You all need to figure out that your lives are just fantasies being projected on a green screen.

Die well my traitor countrymen.
If you hate America sooooo much go back to whatever schithole country you came from.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Trump - 09/22/22
That tough guy funnyboner has me on ignore.
LOL
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Trump - 09/22/22
Republicans in Congress don't seem inclined to challenge the left.

"Vote for us and we will repeal Obamacare".

We did, they didn't.

How much longer are Republican voters going to suffer from Stockholm syndrome?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trump - 09/22/22
That lying loud mouth traitor is about to get what he deserves. The traitor is nothing more that a foul mouthed little corrupt man who got where he is today by lying and cheating the tax payers of New York and this country. Now his lying and cheating are going to get him jail time.

If he is indicted and you bunch of traitor jockstraps what to put your life on the line for hat dirt bag lying traitor I say go for it.

Waiting for it.

Oh yeah.. It's got nothing to do with "Trump".

Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump - 09/23/22

.................Again and again I say.....FUNNYBONER = a LIAR, a FRAUD, a COWARD, and one stupid SOB.

Yeah yeah yeah FunnyBONER......Trump a traitor? And your evidence to that is what? Any Constitutional grounds for that accusation? Lying and cheating the taxpayers of NY and his country? And your evidence to that is what?

Ya see FunnyBONER. You are nothing more than an opinionated FRAUD!
Posted By: funnybone Re: Trump - 09/23/22
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

.................Again and again I say.....FUNNYBONER = a LIAR, a FRAUD, a COWARD, and one stupid SOB.

Yeah yeah yeah FunnyBONER......Trump a traitor? And your evidence to that is what? Any Constitutional grounds for that accusation? Lying and cheating the taxpayers of NY and his country? And your evidence to that is what?

The fraudsters are you and the traitors followers. Everything I have read say your lord and master is as I say.
When I see people like you being interviewed all I can think of you and your kind "Is how stupid and uninformed you all are"
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump - 09/23/22

The fraudsters are you and the traitors followers. Everything I have read say your lord and master is as I say.
When I see people like you being interviewed all I can think of you and your kind "Is how stupid and uninformed you all are"
...............U are such a pathetic idiot and clown......How come ya cannot use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump?.....AAAAAyyyyyy MORON?............U blather opinions and nothing more in all of your posts. Quite the immature little liberal stooge and lap dog uh?...YUP!!

C'mon MAN......Use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump!!!...........Ya cannot funnyBONER!
Posted By: reivertom Re: Trump - 09/23/22
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Wait, what?

The Dems keep saying trump is selfish.... egotistical..... only looking out for himself....

funnybones says it over and over ...
What the Left doesn't understand is, even the Conservatives that think this don't care what his motives are, as long as there are good results.
Posted By: funnybone Re: Trump - 09/24/22

...............U are such a pathetic idiot and clown......How come ya cannot use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump?.....AAAAAyyyyyy MORON?............U blather opinions and nothing more in all of your posts. Quite the immature little liberal stooge and lap dog uh?...YUP!!

C'mon MAN......Use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump!!!...........Ya cannot funnyBONER!

I can, but the proof is all over the internet if you ignorant gullible people would only open your eyes. The traitor is done.
People like you don`t really believe in the rule of law anyway.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Trump - 09/24/22
Funnyboner.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: poboy Re: Trump - 09/24/22
Poor funnybone.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Trump - 09/24/22

I can, but the proof is all over the internet if you ignorant gullible people would only open your eyes. The traitor is done.
People like you don`t really believe in the rule of law anyway.
..............YOU CAN PROVE IT? NO YOU CANNOT SLIMEBALL!!.....There is hearsay and opinion all over the internet IDIOT!.....NOTHING on any Constitutional grounds has ever been presented in both impeachments, from Mueller, from the NY AG, nor from the Jan 6th committee...NOTHING....It is you scumbag who does NOT believe in the rule of law...To say otherwise makes you a damned LIAR!
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump - 09/24/22
Don’t t feed the trolls
Posted By: rainshot Re: Trump - 09/24/22
Over time career politicians found they could game the system. They became rich, powerful and so corrupt that the oath they took meant nothing. Along came Trump snd exposed their scam. It became time to put up or shut up for Republican leadership. They cannot afford the light of truth Trump shown on their corruption. There is no longer much difference between the two parties.
Voting for a third party is what they want because it niters their opposition. We need to retake the party and drive out the criminals that are wielding power.
Posted By: pal Re: Trump - 09/24/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
Over time career politicians found they could game the system. They became rich, powerful and so corrupt that the oath they took meant nothing...

An oath is only meaningful to those who actually believe in God.
© 24hourcampfire