Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by funnybone
That lying loud mouth traitor is about to get what he deserves. The traitor is nothing more that a foul mouthed little corrupt man who got where he is today by lying and cheating the tax payers of New York and this country. Now his lying and cheating are going to get him jail time.

If he is indicted and you bunch of traitor jockstraps what to put your life on the line for hat dirt bag lying traitor I say go for it.
.................Again and again I say.....FUNNYBONER = a LIAR, a FRAUD, a COWARD, and one stupid SOB.

Yeah yeah yeah FunnyBONER......Trump a traitor? And your evidence to that is what? Any Constitutional grounds for that accusation? Lying and cheating the taxpayers of NY and his country? And your evidence to that is what?

Ya see FunnyBONER. You are nothing more than an opinionated FRAUD!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
That lying loud mouth traitor is about to get what he deserves. The traitor is nothing more that a foul mouthed little corrupt man who got where he is today by lying and cheating the tax payers of New York and this country. Now his lying and cheating are going to get him jail time.

If he is indicted and you bunch of traitor jockstraps what to put your life on the line for hat dirt bag lying traitor I say go for it.
.................Again and again I say.....FUNNYBONER = a LIAR, a FRAUD, a COWARD, and one stupid SOB.

Yeah yeah yeah FunnyBONER......Trump a traitor? And your evidence to that is what? Any Constitutional grounds for that accusation? Lying and cheating the taxpayers of NY and his country? And your evidence to that is what?

The fraudsters are you and the traitors followers. Everything I have read say your lord and master is as I say.
When I see people like you being interviewed all I can think of you and your kind "Is how stupid and uninformed you all are"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

The fraudsters are you and the traitors followers. Everything I have read say your lord and master is as I say.
When I see people like you being interviewed all I can think of you and your kind "Is how stupid and uninformed you all are"
...............U are such a pathetic idiot and clown......How come ya cannot use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump?.....AAAAAyyyyyy MORON?............U blather opinions and nothing more in all of your posts. Quite the immature little liberal stooge and lap dog uh?...YUP!!

C'mon MAN......Use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump!!!...........Ya cannot funnyBONER!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Wait, what?

The Dems keep saying trump is selfish.... egotistical..... only looking out for himself....

funnybones says it over and over ...
What the Left doesn't understand is, even the Conservatives that think this don't care what his motives are, as long as there are good results.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

...............U are such a pathetic idiot and clown......How come ya cannot use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump?.....AAAAAyyyyyy MORON?............U blather opinions and nothing more in all of your posts. Quite the immature little liberal stooge and lap dog uh?...YUP!!

C'mon MAN......Use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump!!!...........Ya cannot funnyBONER!

I can, but the proof is all over the internet if you ignorant gullible people would only open your eyes. The traitor is done.
People like you don`t really believe in the rule of law anyway.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funnyboner.....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Poor funnybone.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I can, but the proof is all over the internet if you ignorant gullible people would only open your eyes. The traitor is done.
People like you don`t really believe in the rule of law anyway.
..............YOU CAN PROVE IT? NO YOU CANNOT SLIMEBALL!!.....There is hearsay and opinion all over the internet IDIOT!.....NOTHING on any Constitutional grounds has ever been presented in both impeachments, from Mueller, from the NY AG, nor from the Jan 6th committee...NOTHING....It is you scumbag who does NOT believe in the rule of law...To say otherwise makes you a damned LIAR!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Don’t t feed the trolls

Last edited by steve4102; 09/24/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Over time career politicians found they could game the system. They became rich, powerful and so corrupt that the oath they took meant nothing. Along came Trump snd exposed their scam. It became time to put up or shut up for Republican leadership. They cannot afford the light of truth Trump shown on their corruption. There is no longer much difference between the two parties.
Voting for a third party is what they want because it niters their opposition. We need to retake the party and drive out the criminals that are wielding power.

IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
Over time career politicians found they could game the system. They became rich, powerful and so corrupt that the oath they took meant nothing...

An oath is only meaningful to those who actually believe in God.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 12 invisible), 1,552 guests, and 924 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,720
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.