Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by funnybone
That lying loud mouth traitor is about to get what he deserves. The traitor is nothing more that a foul mouthed little corrupt man who got where he is today by lying and cheating the tax payers of New York and this country. Now his lying and cheating are going to get him jail time.

If he is indicted and you bunch of traitor jockstraps what to put your life on the line for hat dirt bag lying traitor I say go for it.
.................Again and again I say.....FUNNYBONER = a LIAR, a FRAUD, a COWARD, and one stupid SOB.

Yeah yeah yeah FunnyBONER......Trump a traitor? And your evidence to that is what? Any Constitutional grounds for that accusation? Lying and cheating the taxpayers of NY and his country? And your evidence to that is what?

Ya see FunnyBONER. You are nothing more than an opinionated FRAUD!

The fraudsters are you and the traitors followers. Everything I have read say your lord and master is as I say.
When I see people like you being interviewed all I can think of you and your kind "Is how stupid and uninformed you all are"
...............U are such a pathetic idiot and clown......How come ya cannot use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump?.....AAAAAyyyyyy MORON?............U blather opinions and nothing more in all of your posts. Quite the immature little liberal stooge and lap dog uh?...YUP!!

C'mon MAN......Use the Constitution and the rule of law to make your case against Trump!!!...........Ya cannot funnyBONER!

I can, but the proof is all over the internet if you ignorant gullible people would only open your eyes. The traitor is done.
People like you don`t really believe in the rule of law anyway.