Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#17623933 09/21/22
Diesel Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Just think of the price DJT has paid for shaking the establishment to its core. All the dems and half the republicans have done everything they can think of to punish him for wanting to make America strong. His efforts to give middle America a chance to thrive have put him and his family and supporters through hell and even jail. He could have just stayed in his lane and been one of the wealthy elites.

He took this on for America and not for himself. The cost has been beyond comprehension. This is what they do to all who oppose. We will witness much more for they will not stop with just DJT. They will try to crush any and all who stand in their way of complete domination.

It is evident where we are now in history. You do not need to wonder about intent. History has played this tune around the world many times. Can you see it now?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And to add...DJT refuse his salary when he was in office....I think maybe it was donated to charity....I hope he decides to run for POTUS in 2024, and I hope DeSantis will be his VP....

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wait, what?

The Dems keep saying trump is selfish.... egotistical..... only looking out for himself....

funnybones says it over and over ...

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You’re preaching to the choir, Diesel. Keep your powder dry.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It will be the same with any other "(R)" from this point on.

If DT died tonight, do you think the radical Left would treat anyone else any different?

The game is rapidly changing. We have been meek so far...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Diesel
Just think of the price DJT has paid for shaking the establishment to its core. All the dems and half the republicans have done everything they can think of to punish him for wanting to make America strong. His efforts to give middle America a chance to thrive have put him and his family and supporters through hell and even jail. He could have just stayed in his lane and been one of the wealthy elites.

He took this on for America and not for himself. The cost has been beyond comprehension. This is what they do to all who oppose. We will witness much more for they will not stop with just DJT. They will try to crush any and all who stand in their way of complete domination.

It is evident where we are now in history. You do not need to wonder about intent. History has played this tune around the world many times. Can you see it now?
It is worth repeating……..

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

If DT died tonight, do you think the radical Left would treat anyone else any different?

I'm not sure if votes matter and I'm not sure if it matters if they don't. With very few exceptions, Republicans in Congress don't seem inclined to challenge the left.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
.gov doesn't represent The People and haven't for a long time! They sold out the country and the citizens for their own gain. The tyrants need to be removed and reminded who they answer too.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Have to have faith and vote against the incumbent in every race...there's no difference between R or D, they don't represent us. Any one not currently in office is better than those currently there.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anybody with an R and who is strong will be a target

What would be cool is if a strong, or hell for that matter, a semi strong R change parties and primary biden. Bet it would sway alot of moderates and independent, who just vote for any D.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Voter fraud insures their win.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by tikkanut
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

So fugging brilliant and ohh so original. LOL

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by losttrail60
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

Why’d you change your username?

MAGA
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

LOL. Says the mark azz bitch that changed handles.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'm not sure if votes matter and I'm not sure if it matters if they don't. With very few exceptions, Republicans in Congress don't seem inclined to challenge the left.
You got that right B.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Correct, instead of challenging the left, their so called opposition, the Republican Establishment has switched gears and is now focused on challenging the MAGA members of their own party.

The Republican Establishment would rather see a Democrat victory then a Trump Endirsed candidate victory. McConnell, McDaniels and McCarthy refer to their true enemy as “ The wrong kind of Republican”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Never forget. Never forgive. They pay.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
All I can say

>>>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<<

Let’s go Brandon!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Diesel

Truth, but you misspelled TRUMP. GOD bless.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 75 invisible), 2,327 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,684
Posts18,493,949
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.