Home
Posted By: SupFoo DeSantis Benefactor Surfaces - 09/22/22
Citadel Investment Boss Ken Griffin Previously Gave DeSantis $10 Million, Today Says He Would Accept Position as Treasury Secretary

The king of manipulating Wall Street shorts is Citadel founder Ken Griffin.

The Wall Street hedge fund billionaire has made most of his money betting against Main Street stocks and then manipulating their downfall to reap the rewards.

Griffin is despised by small investors, especially the Reddit WallStreetBets group who went head-to-head against the titan in the Gamestop and Robinhood story. Recently Griffin moved his financial HQ from Chicago to Miami after giving Florida governor Ron DeSantis $10 million for his reelection effort.

Bloomberg News reported earlier today that Ken Griffin has said he is open to taking the position of U.S. Treasury Secretary after he is successful installing Ron DeSantis as the 2024 presidential winner.

[New York] – […] Griffin also revealed that he would be open to serving as Treasury secretary in a Ron DeSantis administration if the GOP governor of Florida decides to make a bid for the White House in 2024.

He told Bloomberg that he “will definitely be involved in the presidential race” and that he would consider moving to Washington, DC, if called upon to do so by a Republican president.

There are trillions at stake…

More here - including Steve Bannon War Room

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...d-accept-position-as-treasury-secretary/

Yup, Ol' Skool Swamp Stuff

Attached picture griffin.JPG
There's something about Griffin's eyes.
Posted By: DMc Re: DeSantis Benefactor Surfaces - 09/22/22
Looks like a creepy lawyer to me. Has DeSantis publicly stated he's running for President?
News Flash.....stunning revelation........politicians get funding from people with money....more at 11:00.........
Originally Posted by reivertom
News Flash.....stunning revelation........politicians get funding from people with money....more at 11:00.........

Griffin would steal the nickles of your dead gramma's eyeballs.

DeSantis needs to give back any money from Griffin.
Posted By: erikj Re: DeSantis Benefactor Surfaces - 09/22/22
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
I’d like to encourage people to call their US Representatives and Senators. Let them know what bills they should support (like the PRIME Act!). I don’t think you’ll get lost in the paper shuffle. In my office today, I received zero calls and zero voicemails from constituents.

All of us need to do a little more, imo. Massie continues, saying phone calls are more effective than emails. There's still room in our system to make a difference, without donating millions.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepThomasMassie
It is impossible to be elected president without accepting money from people with influence.

Here we are concerning ourselves with 3 ifs.

If DeSantis runs.
If Desantis is elected.
If Desantis appoints Griffin Secretary of the Treasury.

I think I'll go read some Yahoo "news" now to find something more worthy of discussion.
I hope you DeSantis cheerleaders are taking note as this stuff surfaces. He has amassed a war chest of 172 million from Wall St as of a month ago. That is a lot of favors to pay back. He says what we like to hear, and we lap it up eagerly, but we need to watch what he does, and who is buying him.
I don't normally interact with bicycle riders, but, this once I will remark that DeSantis accepted the money and cashed the check and put it in his account...don't tell us we shouldn't be concerned. Whenever any so called public servant amasses 182 million in 'gifts', we should be concerned.

Exactly. To be successful in politics, you must be a good fundraiser. DeSantis so far is a winner, and is showing the qualities needed of a strong candidate. Right now, that is for Governor of Florida. We have people whining because he has done too good a job. I guess only billionaire that ONLY spend their own money and never cashed my donation check are worth of my vote?
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Griffin would steal the nickles of your dead gramma's eyeballs.

DeSantis needs to give back any money from Griffin.

This. Its another money making idea for him.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It is impossible to be elected president without accepting money from people with influence.

If DeSantis runs.
If Desantis is elected.

I think I'll go read some Yahoo "news" now to find something more worthy of discussion.

"Impossible"? Huh? Guess who hasn't been paying attention in class the last six years.

Trump smashed that mold in both his 2016 and 2020 elections. He cannot be bought nor influenced. He is pure MAGA. He gets votes the "old fashion way", with a genuine populist appeal. The Swamp cannot control him and (rightly) fear he will dismantle their numerous corruption rackets. And those reasons, are PRECISELY why The Swamp hates him and is determined to kill him and his family.

It is obvious at this point, The Swamp is teeing-up DeSantis to replace Trump, and DeSantis is going along with it. The only "if" to consider at this point is DeSantis actually who he would like people to think he is. He is not. And taking money from a scumbag Wall Street internationalist in (likely) exchange for "playing ball" is further evidence.

If you had bothered to read the link (doubtful), you would have noticed this was reported by Bloomberg News - about the same as Yahoo News, so you may find that comforting.

Attached picture DeSantisFamily.jpg
^^^well said brother Foo, that is exactly what is going on^^^
Originally Posted by SupFoo

If DeSantis runs.
If Desantis is elected.

"Impossible"? Huh? Guess who hasn't been paying attention in class the last six years.

Trump smashed that mold in both his 2016 and 2020 elections. He cannot be bought nor influenced. He is pure MAGA. He gets votes the "old fashion way", with a genuine populist appeal. The Swamp cannot control him and (rightly) fear he will dismantle their numerous corruption rackets. And those reasons, are PRECISELY why The Swamp hates him and is determined to kill him and his family.

It is obvious at this point, The Swamp is teeing-up DeSantis to replace Trump, and DeSantis is going along with it. The only "if" to consider at this point is DeSantis actually who he would like people to think he is. He is not. And taking money from a scumbag Wall Street internationalist in (likely) exchange for "playing ball" is further evidence.

If you had bothered to read the link (doubtful), you would have noticed this was reported by Bloomberg News - about the same as Yahoo News, so you may find that comforting.

So, DeSantis is a billionaire also?
Posted By: efw Re: DeSantis Benefactor Surfaces - 09/22/22

People with money who want more power INVEST in politicians, yes.

Knowing who those investors are helps one know what said politicians’ administration might prioritize, no?
Posted By: Huntz Re: DeSantis Benefactor Surfaces - 09/22/22
As soon as The New York Times reports it,I will know it is for real! crazy
Wake me up when you guys find the perfect candidate (the one that is ideologically correct and has the millions of $$ necessary to make a successful run for president).
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Wake me up when you guys find the perfect candidate (the one that is ideologically correct and has the millions of $$ necessary to make a successful run for president).

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't normally interact with bicycle riders, but,

LoL
Posted By: KFWA Re: DeSantis Benefactor Surfaces - 09/22/22
definitely not a fan of Citadel
I think you have described Donald Trump close enough for me, thanks for the wake up.
The Dems have nothing else so they have to rely on destruction, fear and propaganda.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I think you have described Donald Trump close enough for me, thanks for the wake up.
He's good, but he panders to ph aggs
Got to agree with Jag. Trump was elected in 2020 and still hasn’t been able to serve his term. I for one will not be supporting anyone until Trump serves his term. There’s a reason why the RNC is clamoring to get everyone behind DeSantis. He may be the best of the best but Trump is president.
He's good, but he panders to ph aggs

He panders to all Americans by wanting MAGA and not denying anyones freedom to be free, as does GOD.

Trump doesnt want the snowflakes killed or injured just as he didnt want innocent people in N Korea or Iran hurt.

A leader for ALL people.

If DeSantis runs.
If Desantis is elected.

You are dumber than a box of bent cocks. Are you going to tell me that there were no people of influence in this group of donors? https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00023864
You are dumber than a box of bent cocks. Are you going to tell me that there were no people of influence in this group of donors? https://www.opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00023864

Your list is probably $50 million of the $600 million Trump raised. Not even 10% BFD.

Tell us Super-sleuth - Which of those contributors, by reputation or otherwise, "influenced" Trump and how?

Not exactly household names. One would have to look every single one up. Good luck.

I'll wait ......

Your list is probably $50 million of the $600 million Trump raised. Not even 10% BFD.

Tell us Super-sleuth - Which of those contributors, by reputation or otherwise, "influenced" Trump and how?

Not exactly household names. One would have to look every single one up. Good luck.

I'll wait ......

Rather than aim for your moving target, I'll restate what I typed originally. "It is impossible to be elected president without accepting money from people with influence."

I'll wait ......

Rather than aim for your moving target, I'll restate what I typed originally. "It is impossible to be elected president without accepting money from people with influence."

It's not the influence he already has that's the problem. It's the influence he's prospectively purchasing. But hey, business as usual.
The other problem is that he openly states that he's prospectively buying a cabinet position and people are okay with that.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The Dems have nothing else so they have to rely on destruction, fear and propaganda.

Destruction is all they know how to do. They don't build anything.
© 24hourcampfire