Home
Posted By: slumlord bubble gut - 09/23/22
Chit bout to get real- for real

the rumble, the pain

Firehouse meatball 6

Double shot espresso vanilla mocha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Good living...Add a bag of ass hot flaming Cheetos and you’re gold.

🦫
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
grin
Posted By: slumlord Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Got a new flush valve in the kohler, 90 second refill.

Courtesy flushes are all the rage
Posted By: fishingnut71 Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
That does not look very good. Looks kinda dry. Needs more sauce. Jist my 2cents.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Originally Posted by slumlord

Spend some coin on the best air fresheners made while you’re at it.

🤢🦫
Originally Posted by fishingnut71
That does not look very good. Looks kinda dry. Needs more sauce. Jist my 2cents.

It did need more sauce.

Had to break out the mtn dew get some of it down. Dogs got 1/2 of that boringly plain bread
Sub was free

Birthday promotion, do it over the app
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22

We don't have that kind of water to waste.

You suffer through it....or start digging a hole for the outhouse.
Posted By: mathman Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Originally Posted by Beaver10

🦫

Get the black bag double hot version for the best effect.
Originally Posted by mathman

🦫

Have not seen those yet.
I got to move the bubble passage out

Got tractor duty tomorrow. 🤯💩💀☠️🤢

Im laying flat, took a tylenol3 that will solidify all that saucy-meaty goodness up
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Sheetz ain't made TN yet. I don't think.

Ever get the chance, hot dogs with chilli, nacho cheese, relish, and onion.
Bout 4 of 'em. Chocolate milk to help the heartburn.

They some good Puss Puppies.
Don't trust a fart after indulging!
Posted By: 10gaugemag Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Nothing but the finest China as well.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

🦫

Have not seen those yet.

[Linked Image from cheetos.com]
Posted By: Jiveturkey Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
I got to move the bubble passage out

Got tractor duty tomorrow. 🤯💩💀☠️🤢

Im laying flat, took a tylenol3 that will solidify all that saucy-meaty goodness up
Tylenol 3 is my go to for bubble gut
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Sheetz ain't made TN yet. I don't think.

Ever get the chance, hot dogs with chilli, nacho cheese, relish, and onion.
Bout 4 of 'em. Chocolate milk to help the heartburn.

They some good Puss Puppies.
Don't trust a fart after indulging!

Chocolate milk would do me worse than chili cheese dogs.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
The local Firehouse cleans its tables and chairs about once a month. Nasty festering sammidge droppings and chip dust plastered on every surface in there.

They have the magic 500 flavor coke machine though. The peach Minute Maid is good.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
I think most of you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome or something. None of that stuff gives me the shyts. I could eat two of those subs, wash them down with a hatfull of tacos from the bell and crap a log you could beat an elk to death with the next day.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Slumload: Somehow you impress me as the kind of person that ENJOYS an extended bout of diarrhea.
Nothing long term good will come from eating that junk food - just sayin.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Heeler Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
The ‘glaze’ on those ballz makes me wonder if they’ve got a Dirk Digler on staff. “I can do it again if you want”.
Posted By: AML Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Jersey Mike's or just stick to McRibs.
Originally Posted by auk1124
The local Firehouse cleans its tables and chairs about once a month. Nasty festering sammidge droppings and chip dust plastered on every surface in there.

They have the magic 500 flavor coke machine though. The peach Minute Maid is good.
It was free and such

Otherwise I had honest to good never stepped foot in there. (Firehouse Subs) for real, not like “Im a grumpy sour puss that only eats bobcat meat never stepped foot in a walmart”

You know they’ve been in there last couple years buying pickles for NFL games they never watch.

So nope, somehow never ventured in. Im certainly not sold on it.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Courtesy flush my ass! If I’m suffering, everyone else can suffer right along with me! 😳😁
Posted By: Valsdad Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
You needed to put a few drops of this on them meatballs. Fix you right up. Burn all the bubble guts right out yo ass. Friend sent me a bottle. I can testify as to its "warmth". I like hot stuff, grow many peppers every year, and I have to be careful with this scheidt. REALLY careful;

https://www.hotsauce.com/Elijahs-Xtreme-Regret-Scorpion-Reaper-Hot-Sauce/
Posted By: renegade50 Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Threads like this make me wanna go join facebook....
Have you ever tried Blair's Mega Death with Liquid Rage?

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Self-flagellation is healthier.

Just saying...

OMFG....
That was the inspiration for Johnny Cash Burning Ring/sphincter of Fire.
😳😳😳😬😬😬😄😄😄
Originally Posted by auk1124

It was free and such

Otherwise I had honest to good never stepped foot in there. (Firehouse Subs) for real, not like “Im a grumpy sour puss that only eats bobcat meat never stepped foot in a walmart”

You know they’ve been in there last couple years buying pickles for NFL games they never watch.

So nope, somehow never ventured in. Im certainly not sold on it.

Some of their sandwiches are ok. Their chili looks and tastes like it comes straight out of an Alpo can, though. Might make good catfish bait but that's about it.

Nope, probably won't.

I'm suspicious of anything that says "natural pepper flavor" in the ingredient list without stating what that is. The "liquid rage" on the label might be a clue. Could be oleoresin capsicum. (pepper spray ingredient) Suspicious also because the list of the peppers used are not the hottest in the world, which their disclaimer states, so that hottest ingredient is not likely just a pepper.

Disclaimer: This product contains the hottest known ingredients on the planet. Please use with extreme caution.

I know, I'm picky.

Very picky about my hot sauces.
There's no doubt in my mind that sauce is juiced.
In the 90s I used, sparingly, a sauce called Mad Dog Inferno. It would wake up a pot of chili beans or BBQ beans. I don't know how it compares to the similarly named sauce on the market now.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
That combo should hurt you twice!
Yeah, years ago Dave's Insanity Sauce was supposedly the pinnacle.

I looked at the ingredients and took a pass.

Might as well dig out the pepper spray and squirt a shot on your tongue.

That stuff my friend sent at least is tolerable enough to taste the flavors.Sort of reminded me of some Korean fermented hot sauce stuff I have in the fridge.
Plain old Tabasco or Crystal is fine by me. No need for skulls or debbils on the bottle, and if it has a name like Fat Johnny's Ass Blastin Sauce, I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

That stuff my friend sent at least is tolerable enough to taste the flavors.Sort of reminded me of some Korean fermented hot sauce stuff I have in the fridge.

Gochuchang?
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
I like Sriracha sauce as good as any of them. I can't stand really hot sauces.
Posted By: horse1 Re: bubble gut - 09/23/22
Originally Posted by Heeler
The ‘glaze’ on those ballz makes me wonder if they’ve got a Dirk Digler on staff. “I can do it again if you want”.

I thought the same, looked like spooge on those balls.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Gochuchang?

That's the stuff. Just looked. Not terribly hot, and kind of a funky taste for most Americans I'd say, as not many are familiar with fermented stuff other than sauerkraut. But it goes good on certain things here.
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by Heeler

I thought the same, looked like spooge on those balls.
It was melted mozzarella

Cmon…dontch yall ever go to CiCi’s. 😀🤠
One of the assistant drillers brought some ghost peppers he had grown in his garden on the rig one hitch.
Bunch of us trying really thin slices of them.
Holy fuuuk I had a slice about the size of a big cut off toe nail.
Probably not even a 1/16 th of an inch thick.

45 mins of forehead sweats, forearm and hand tingling bad.
Mouth and tongue on unrelenting fire.
Milk and bread couldnt take it away.

No one could handle another slice, bout 6 or 7 of us laughing at each other.
We were the test crash dummies couple guys from the drill floor and crane crew.

You had to do it... DD II ghost pepper challenge.
Kinda a bragging right type of thing mixed in with alot of never again talk.
Pretty much went on in and spread to all the departments on the rig.
Lots of talk and laughs about it.
But damm what those peppers did was no joke.
Funny looking back on it, but I wouldnt reccomend anyone doing it.
Unless I was their and could see the reaction and get some good laughs from it.
👍👍👍😄😄😄
Catfish Cooley would eat 3 whole ones and chase it with a Fifth of Fireball
Posted By: krp Re: bubble gut - 09/24/22
Posted By: slumlord Re: bubble gut - 09/24/22
Dinner!!!

9lbs of homemade scalloped potatoes. Or au gratin. Which ever. I don’t know

No sides, no meat

Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: bubble gut - 09/24/22
I like FIREHOUSE subs.

Hook and ladder or whatever they call it.

My fav is Lenny’s

Small chain.

DaBomb itialian subs.
Posted By: akasparky Re: bubble gut - 09/25/22
Causes and how to get rid of bubble guts

[Linked Image from belmarrahealth.com]

Bubble guts is a term we don’t hear all the time, but it is a real condition. So, just what are bubble guts? Here we explain the abdominal phenomenon and offer up some suggestions on how to get rid of it.

Most people have experienced a bubbling sound in their abdomen at some point, but what does bubble guts mean? Well, normally the process of digestion and assimilation of food is not silent; it produces some sound. This indicates that the intestines are active. These intestinal sounds are usually rather subtle, but when the noise is excessive or loud, it could be bubble guts. Bubble guts are usually a symptom of some underlying condition.

In the medical profession, bubble guts are referred to as Borborygmi or intestinal peristaltic sounds.

What are the causes of bubble guts?

The sounds that come with bubble guts can last for just a few minutes or longer. The sound coming from our stomach is produced by fluids and gases and also by peristaltic movement of the intestines. However, the causes of bubble guts can be due to a number of different factors.

If a person has excess amounts of fluid in the gut, it can lead to a bubbling sound, excess gas that accumulates in the intestines, certain diseases, diarrhea, swallowing excess air, eating certain foods, some medications, and even hormonal changes can cause bubble guts. Below we outline some specific conditions that could cause bubble guts.

Diet

There are foods such as seeds, beans, eggs, milk, peaches, prunes, cabbage, onions, and carbonated drinks that can produce excess gas in the gut.

Diarrhea

When someone has diarrhea, there is an increase in peristaltic movement, which can lead to a rumbling sound in the stomach. Increased fluid volume in the intestines of those who have diarrhea also contributes to the sound.

Irritable bowel syndrome

IBS can produce diarrhea or constipation. As mentioned above, diarrhea can increase contraction or peristaltic movement in the gut, producing bubbling.

Food poisoning

Toxins produced by bacteria leads to food poisoning and food poisoning often causes diarrhea, loose stools, cramps, and bubble guts.

Prolonged stay of food

When food stays in the intestine too long, the colon bacteria break it down further, making it watery. This can create noise in the gut.

Irritants

There are certain irritants, such as coffee, tea, and alcohol that can aggravate the walls of the intestines and cause excessive movement of muscles, which can produce large bubbles and sounds.

Laxatives

Drugs or herbs that are taken to induce bowel movements can cause bubbles in the abdomen.

Excess fiber

When a person eats too much fiber, it can cause peristalsis and the production of bubbles. Beans, fresh fruits, carrots, and cucumbers are examples of foods that may cause bubbles when consumed in excess.

Inflammatory bowel disease

IBD is a disease known to create inflammation in the walls of the intestines. This inflammation has the potential to move into the upper part of the abdomen. Crohn’s disease is an example of an inflammatory bowel disease. Symptoms can include diarrhea and high fluid volume in the gut.

Excess gas in the gut

There are different ways that someone can get excess gas in the gut. As we mentioned above, it can be due to the consumption of certain foods, but it can also be from swallowing excess air when eating, talking, or yawning.

Treating bubble guts

Bubble guts can be uncomfortable and embarrassing due to the noise. If you are wondering how to get rid of bubble guts, check out the common treatments below:

Antibiotics: Some people with bubble guts are suffering from a bacterial infection that leads to diarrhea. These individuals might be prescribed antibiotics, which can treat the bacteria and minimize the bubbling at the same time.Antimotility drugs: These drugs help reduce contractions of the intestine and can reduce diarrhea and bubble guts. Lopermide is an example of an antimotility drug.Antisecretory drugs: When excess fluid in the gut leads to diarrhea and bubbling, antisecretory drugs such as racecadotril can be prescribed by a doctor.Antiflatulents: Over-the-counter antiflatulents, such as Gas-X, can be helpful in eliminating gas from the gut. It is important to follow the instructions that come with antiflatulents. Do not take more than the recommended dose.

How to get rid of bubble guts naturally

Bubble guts cure does not have to be complicated. As we have explained, there are many foods that can contribute to bubble gut so paying close attention to diet can be helpful. Here are a few home remedies for bubble guts, including dietary modifications.

Dietary changes: Avoiding foods that cause excessive gas in your stomach can minimize the chances of bubble guts occurring again. Gas-producing foods like beans, peaches, prunes, and broccoli should be consumed in limited quantity. Also avoiding alcohol, caffeine, and carbonated drinks can be helpful.Chamomile tea: This tea is known to be beneficial to our intestines. It can be soothing to the stomach and can relieve the symptoms of bubble guts.Peppermint tea: Many people say that they find peppermint tea soothing when it comes to a rumbling stomach.Probiotics: Including probiotics in your daily diet can regulate your gut. Some foods, such as yogurt, dark chocolate, and sauerkraut contain helpful bacteria. Many people also take probiotic supplements.Chew: If you chew food properly and don’t gulp, it can lessen the amount of excess air getting into your stomach.Drink buttermilk: It contains good bacteria that can improve the state of your gut so that less gas is formed and less bubbling sound is produced. It can also help reduce diarrhea. Many yogurts have good bacteria and can be easy to incorporate into your daily diet.

The occasional case of stomach rumbling is nothing to stress over, but when it becomes a regular and loud bubbling, the discomfort can be hard to put up with and shouldn’t be ignored. It is best to find out what is causing bubble guts. In the majority of situations, it is a quick fix, but there is always the possibility that you are suffering from a more serious health condition, like an inflammatory problem, that really does require medical attention.
Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: bubble gut - 09/25/22
I carry a bottle of Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot in my truck. I like really hot spicy food. When I was working to build a winery in eastern Washington many years ago, I worked with a lot of Mezkins. While having lunch, one of them asked me if I like fresh jalapeno peppers. Hell yes, I like spicy food. The peppers were great until I went out the restroom to take a pizz. Holy chit, thought my dick was gone and burnt to chit. Just my experience with really hot chit.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: bubble gut - 09/25/22

We don't have that kind of water to waste.

You suffer through it....or start digging a hole for the outhouse.

And the dogs. smile
Posted By: KFWA Re: bubble gut - 09/25/22
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: bubble gut - 09/25/22
The mud butts…

Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: bubble gut - 09/25/22
I ain’t trusting no shiet bottled .
Ain’t no telling what they dump in it .
Laughing their azz off
Drop a jalapeño in my pocket , cut it up in the restaurant.
Fresh
Kenneth
Posted By: Geno67 Re: bubble gut - 09/25/22
Ice cream gives you the [bleep] so..... I wonder if you lactose intolerant?
© 24hourcampfire