Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by Heeler
The ‘glaze’ on those ballz makes me wonder if they’ve got a Dirk Digler on staff. “I can do it again if you want”.

I thought the same, looked like spooge on those balls.
It was melted mozzarella

Cmon…dontch yall ever go to CiCi’s. 😀🤠

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
One of the assistant drillers brought some ghost peppers he had grown in his garden on the rig one hitch.
Bunch of us trying really thin slices of them.
Holy fuuuk I had a slice about the size of a big cut off toe nail.
Probably not even a 1/16 th of an inch thick.

45 mins of forehead sweats, forearm and hand tingling bad.
Mouth and tongue on unrelenting fire.
Milk and bread couldnt take it away.

No one could handle another slice, bout 6 or 7 of us laughing at each other.
We were the test crash dummies couple guys from the drill floor and crane crew.

You had to do it... DD II ghost pepper challenge.
Kinda a bragging right type of thing mixed in with alot of never again talk.
Pretty much went on in and spread to all the departments on the rig.
Lots of talk and laughs about it.
But damm what those peppers did was no joke.
Funny looking back on it, but I wouldnt reccomend anyone doing it.
Unless I was their and could see the reaction and get some good laughs from it.
👍👍👍😄😄😄

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Catfish Cooley would eat 3 whole ones and chase it with a Fifth of Fireball

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Dinner!!!

9lbs of homemade scalloped potatoes. Or au gratin. Which ever. I don’t know

No sides, no meat

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I like FIREHOUSE subs.

Hook and ladder or whatever they call it.

My fav is Lenny’s

Small chain.

DaBomb itialian subs.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Causes and how to get rid of bubble guts

[Linked Image from belmarrahealth.com]

Bubble guts is a term we don’t hear all the time, but it is a real condition. So, just what are bubble guts? Here we explain the abdominal phenomenon and offer up some suggestions on how to get rid of it.

Most people have experienced a bubbling sound in their abdomen at some point, but what does bubble guts mean? Well, normally the process of digestion and assimilation of food is not silent; it produces some sound. This indicates that the intestines are active. These intestinal sounds are usually rather subtle, but when the noise is excessive or loud, it could be bubble guts. Bubble guts are usually a symptom of some underlying condition.

In the medical profession, bubble guts are referred to as Borborygmi or intestinal peristaltic sounds.

What are the causes of bubble guts?

The sounds that come with bubble guts can last for just a few minutes or longer. The sound coming from our stomach is produced by fluids and gases and also by peristaltic movement of the intestines. However, the causes of bubble guts can be due to a number of different factors.

If a person has excess amounts of fluid in the gut, it can lead to a bubbling sound, excess gas that accumulates in the intestines, certain diseases, diarrhea, swallowing excess air, eating certain foods, some medications, and even hormonal changes can cause bubble guts. Below we outline some specific conditions that could cause bubble guts.

Diet

There are foods such as seeds, beans, eggs, milk, peaches, prunes, cabbage, onions, and carbonated drinks that can produce excess gas in the gut.

Diarrhea

When someone has diarrhea, there is an increase in peristaltic movement, which can lead to a rumbling sound in the stomach. Increased fluid volume in the intestines of those who have diarrhea also contributes to the sound.

Irritable bowel syndrome

IBS can produce diarrhea or constipation. As mentioned above, diarrhea can increase contraction or peristaltic movement in the gut, producing bubbling.

Food poisoning

Toxins produced by bacteria leads to food poisoning and food poisoning often causes diarrhea, loose stools, cramps, and bubble guts.

Prolonged stay of food

When food stays in the intestine too long, the colon bacteria break it down further, making it watery. This can create noise in the gut.

Irritants

There are certain irritants, such as coffee, tea, and alcohol that can aggravate the walls of the intestines and cause excessive movement of muscles, which can produce large bubbles and sounds.

Laxatives

Drugs or herbs that are taken to induce bowel movements can cause bubbles in the abdomen.

Excess fiber

When a person eats too much fiber, it can cause peristalsis and the production of bubbles. Beans, fresh fruits, carrots, and cucumbers are examples of foods that may cause bubbles when consumed in excess.

Inflammatory bowel disease

IBD is a disease known to create inflammation in the walls of the intestines. This inflammation has the potential to move into the upper part of the abdomen. Crohn’s disease is an example of an inflammatory bowel disease. Symptoms can include diarrhea and high fluid volume in the gut.

Excess gas in the gut

There are different ways that someone can get excess gas in the gut. As we mentioned above, it can be due to the consumption of certain foods, but it can also be from swallowing excess air when eating, talking, or yawning.

Treating bubble guts

Bubble guts can be uncomfortable and embarrassing due to the noise. If you are wondering how to get rid of bubble guts, check out the common treatments below:

Antibiotics: Some people with bubble guts are suffering from a bacterial infection that leads to diarrhea. These individuals might be prescribed antibiotics, which can treat the bacteria and minimize the bubbling at the same time.Antimotility drugs: These drugs help reduce contractions of the intestine and can reduce diarrhea and bubble guts. Lopermide is an example of an antimotility drug.Antisecretory drugs: When excess fluid in the gut leads to diarrhea and bubbling, antisecretory drugs such as racecadotril can be prescribed by a doctor.Antiflatulents: Over-the-counter antiflatulents, such as Gas-X, can be helpful in eliminating gas from the gut. It is important to follow the instructions that come with antiflatulents. Do not take more than the recommended dose.

How to get rid of bubble guts naturally

Bubble guts cure does not have to be complicated. As we have explained, there are many foods that can contribute to bubble gut so paying close attention to diet can be helpful. Here are a few home remedies for bubble guts, including dietary modifications.

Dietary changes: Avoiding foods that cause excessive gas in your stomach can minimize the chances of bubble guts occurring again. Gas-producing foods like beans, peaches, prunes, and broccoli should be consumed in limited quantity. Also avoiding alcohol, caffeine, and carbonated drinks can be helpful.Chamomile tea: This tea is known to be beneficial to our intestines. It can be soothing to the stomach and can relieve the symptoms of bubble guts.Peppermint tea: Many people say that they find peppermint tea soothing when it comes to a rumbling stomach.Probiotics: Including probiotics in your daily diet can regulate your gut. Some foods, such as yogurt, dark chocolate, and sauerkraut contain helpful bacteria. Many people also take probiotic supplements.Chew: If you chew food properly and don’t gulp, it can lessen the amount of excess air getting into your stomach.Drink buttermilk: It contains good bacteria that can improve the state of your gut so that less gas is formed and less bubbling sound is produced. It can also help reduce diarrhea. Many yogurts have good bacteria and can be easy to incorporate into your daily diet.

The occasional case of stomach rumbling is nothing to stress over, but when it becomes a regular and loud bubbling, the discomfort can be hard to put up with and shouldn’t be ignored. It is best to find out what is causing bubble guts. In the majority of situations, it is a quick fix, but there is always the possibility that you are suffering from a more serious health condition, like an inflammatory problem, that really does require medical attention.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I carry a bottle of Huy Fong Sriracha Chili Sauce Hot in my truck. I like really hot spicy food. When I was working to build a winery in eastern Washington many years ago, I worked with a lot of Mezkins. While having lunch, one of them asked me if I like fresh jalapeno peppers. Hell yes, I like spicy food. The peppers were great until I went out the restroom to take a pizz. Holy chit, thought my dick was gone and burnt to chit. Just my experience with really hot chit.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by slumlord
Got a new flush valve in the kohler, 90 second refill.

Courtesy flushes are all the rage

We don't have that kind of water to waste.

You suffer through it....or start digging a hole for the outhouse.

And the dogs. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The mud butts…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by BigDave39355; 09/25/22.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I ain’t trusting no shiet bottled .
Ain’t no telling what they dump in it .
Laughing their azz off
Drop a jalapeño in my pocket , cut it up in the restaurant.
Fresh
Kenneth

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ice cream gives you the [bleep] so..... I wonder if you lactose intolerant?

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (25aught6, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222ND, 163bc, 61 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,489
Posts18,529,792
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.