Home
Congratulations New Orleans, you are now Number One and Crowned The Murder Capital of the United States.

Just out of curiosity, which political party controls New Orleans.
Same one that controls Minnesota.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Actually MN is a State not a city.
But now that you mention it, same party that controls Colorado.
Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Anton. Austin is shootin'
for the murder record year. Will they make it?
Suicide Watch ….
New Orleans, Memphis, Houston, all about the same in my book.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by smokepole
Actually MN is a State not a city.
But now that you mention it, same party that controls Colorado.

Wow, nothing gets by you. Except the fact that I'm not the one on here bitching about a place I don't live.
The blue gum party?
Never Count Chicongo Out ..

Chicongo is like a Microwave when it goes on a Roll..

There’s still the 4th Quarter ..
Dont count out St.Louis or Baltimore or Philadelphia
The chitholes just keep coming.Is there anything the democommies
Do except breed scum?
The similar demographics of all the cities with the highest murder rates is just a coincidence
Hey, Houston_2 can connect the dots. He's proud of what Dimocraps have done for New O, Detroit, San Francisco and Chitcago.
Congratulations New Orleans, you are now Number One and Crowned The Murder Capital of the United States.

I'll be honest. While Democrats support policies that ENABLE a criminal, you STILL NEED a criminal. The problem with New Orleans and virtually every [bleep] city, is that there are a lot of black people. Black people commit a LOT of crime. Overlay a crime map, and a map of where black people live. Same damn map. We are not allowed to recognize this problem. You will NOT fix a problem, if you are not allowed to be honest as to the cause of the problem.
Originally Posted by Tminc
Dont count out St.Louis or Baltimore or Philadelphia
The chitholes just keep coming.Is there anything the democommies
Do except breed scum?
I believe St Louis was #1 until this last quarter.
Yes,and will be again soon as the nov riots return around the election or shortly after.

With the high % of noble African Americans there, this is no surprise.
Albuquerque, NM is damn sure in the running.
Blue city in a blue state.
But NOLA got rid of the Robert E. Lee and Jefferson Davis statuary, so everything is peachy.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Albuquerque, NM is damn sure in the running.
Blue city in a blue state.

Exactly, don't count them out. They are working hard every day and night.
It's bad in New Orleans Democrat run city with a useless mayor and district attorney. Baton Rouge is also the same useless mayor, district attorney, police chief and home of King Edwards our Democrat Governor

Depending on who you talk to, but it seems New Orleans is down to 500 patrolmen for the whole city and 3 shifts 24/7. The whole department is down to 950 people with an authorized strength of 1800. The folks in NO are lucky. In 10 years I predict there will be ZERO patrolmen and a ghost of a detective and administrative staff. They are getting what they voted for. This gives Mardi Gras a whole new meaning.

kwg
I thought that the Chocolate City was gunna be Utopia after Katrina and Ray Nagen rebuilt it all up.
Originally Posted by kwg020

Depending on who you talk to, but it seems New Orleans is down to 500 patrolmen for the whole city and 3 shifts 24/7. The whole department is down to 950 people with an authorized strength of 1800. The folks in NO are lucky. In 10 years I predict there will be ZERO patrolmen and a ghost of a detective and administrative staff. They are getting what they voted for. This gives Mardi Gras a whole new meaning.

kwg

Here’s how the Dumb Fuqks plan to handle their LEO Shortage : 🤪😬🤣😂

New Orleans Police Department hiring civilians to bolster force as murderous crime wave hits city

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-orle...ter-force-murderous-crime-wave-hits-city

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Y’all better hush. The little Spandex wearing Faqqit will be along shortly to call y’all RACISTS.

And tell y’all that 13% of the Population, actually probably closer to 40% in New Orleans didindonuffin. 🤪😬🤣😂
There’s a recall petition being circulated for the Mayor. If they could get it set up as a stand alone vote, I believe she’d be canned.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There’s a recall petition being circulated for the Mayor. If they could get it set up as a stand alone vote, I believe she’d be canned.
LOL

They won’t hold that title very long…….my old hometown (Baton Rouge) is very competitive! memtb
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

kwg

New Orleans Police Department hiring civilians to bolster force as murderous crime wave hits city

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

From the link.

My message to you — to those of you [who] may have been disqualified in the past, I'm urging you to resubmit your application because some of our hiring criteria has changed," Ferguson said, noting that some changes have been made to the hiring process, such as not allowing credit scores to affect a hiring decision.

And this,

In hopes of luring more talent into the NOPD, applicants' questionable pasts will now be glossed over and their futures prospectively sweetened.

Previous hiring criteria that may have prevented past applicants from being considered are being dropped. Applicants with noted drug histories and low credit scores will now be admissible.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/officer-shortage-new-orleans-civilians

What could go wrong.
https://247wallst.com/special-report/2022/08/21/cities-with-the-most-murders-so-far-this-year/10/
When Ray Nagin was mayor of New Orleans during Katrina, he said that New Orleans would be rebuilt as a "Chocolate City" and he wasn't talking about Snickers bars.
Nagin later served 6 years in Federal prison for corruption.
Originally Posted by akrange
Never Count Chicongo Out ..

Chicongo is like a Microwave when it goes on a Roll..

There’s still the 4th Quarter ..

Chicongo is on my virtual murder capitals as number one 1

Their dream team includes BeetleJuice and she's strong in he 4th quarter. Sort of the John Elway of politically sick citys.

Nicely broken down in per capita stats. I wonder what the racial demographics beyond that indicate?
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
When Ray Nagin was mayor of New Orleans during Katrina, he said that New Orleans would be rebuilt as a "Chocolate City" and he wasn't talking about Snickers bars.
Nagin later served 6 years in Federal prison for corruption.

Was He rong ..

I’ll bet he got a lot of Chocolate Bars up the Dirt Road while carrying his Cross ..
NO is bad. They hide some of their crime stats because they depend on tourism so much. We watch NO news every morning at work and there are shootings and murders every day. They let violent offenders go if they catch them so they can keep killing.
St. Lousy will always be number one in my book. I have to pass thru there four or six times a year, and it's always a chithole. I've figured out a way to get thru there without passing thru Ferguson and attending areas, but it's been a chithole for as long as I can remember.
But but, I thought "whiteness" is the #1 cause of death and destruction in the US? I'm so confused as to why the White's are killing so many people in New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Memphis, St Louis, etc.... For the love of Pete, when will the White's stop all the bloodshed and learn to live as peaceful, respectful and virtuous as our black brethren?
Originally Posted by MPat70
But but, I thought "whiteness" is the #1 cause of death and destruction in the US? I'm so confused as to why the White's are killing so many people in New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Memphis, St Louis, etc.... For the love of Pete, when will the White's stop all the bloodshed and learn to live as peaceful, respectful and virtuous as our black brethren?

You're missing the point maybe..........Whites are the REASON the trigger gets pulled. Not actually PULLING the trigger. (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

See, it's all about the excuses not the actions.
I live right between NOLA and Baton Rouge. I've watched the last ten years both of these cities go to Schite.

Everyone screams "social justice" while not being responsible to the society they want the justice from.

I ready to support fencing both cities in, leave glocks and ammo on every corner, move the law out and let them have a purging.

kwg

From the link.

My message to you — to those of you [who] may have been disqualified in the past, I'm urging you to resubmit your application because some of our hiring criteria has changed," Ferguson said, noting that some changes have been made to the hiring process, such as not allowing credit scores to affect a hiring decision.

And this,

In hopes of luring more talent into the NOPD, applicants' questionable pasts will now be glossed over and their futures prospectively sweetened.

Previous hiring criteria that may have prevented past applicants from being considered are being dropped. Applicants with noted drug histories and low credit scores will now be admissible.

What could go wrong.

Yea, what could go wrong ? Police corruption at a level as never seen before ? I'm not sure what is worse, the lack of police officers or corrupt police officers. Take your pick.

kwg

kwg

From the link.

And this,

What could go wrong.

Yea, what could go wrong ? Police corruption at a level as never seen before ? I'm not sure what is worse, the lack of police officers or corrupt police officers. Take your pick.

kwg
Corrupt police is definitely the worst option.
Originally Posted by AU338MAG

kwg

From the link.

And this,

What could go wrong.

kwg
Corrupt police is definitely the worst option.

Agreed.
© 24hourcampfire