Home
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
It's probably going to be a lot of fun for long term residents of Florida and the Gulf coast in general, watching all the transplanted damyankees, Californicators and others who have fled blue states and cities experience their first hurricane. The panic, whining, and hand-wringing should be epic!
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
Is your real name, Mr. Negative Floridian. Every time I read a post you make, it seems your a lonely, spiteful individual! I could be wrong, but I doubt it. GFY
DILLIGAF? Stay up there with the rest of your dummcyrap buddies- - - - -I'll bet you're good at living in a tent, smoking crack, and schitting in the street!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
I bet this dìpshit lives with his mom in a single wide.
Posted By: memtb Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
It's probably going to be a lot of fun for long term residents of Florida and the Gulf coast in general, watching all the transplanted damyankees, Californicators and others who have fled blue states and cities experience their first hurricane. The panic, whining, and hand-wringing should be epic!

Yep……should be quite a show! There will be some that are prepared mentally and with adequate/proper supplies…..but, probably few! memtb
I'll bet this dipshit is 72, still hunting and fishing. Spending more time in the woods, and on lakes than most. Hotrod is changing his depends, and living in the past. Every post is trying to put down someone, to make himself feel better, about himself! Wannabes proliferation here is rampant! Tent during deer season. Trailer with momma camping , but living for the day! Not in the past!!YMMV
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by Heym06
I'll bet this dipshit is 72, still hunting and fishing. Spending more time in the woods, and on lakes than most. Hotrod is changing his depends, and living in the past. Every post is trying to put down someone, to make himself feel better, about himself! Wannabes proliferation here is rampant! Tent during deer season. Trailer with momma camping , but living for the day! Not in the past!!YMMV

I guess if you are nice...HL will try to lure you to his hovel and beat you up.
If he comes this way, I will make it a point to take him fishing. It does a mind good, to troll and watch the snow caps. Then fish on!
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
Heym, I am an ill tempered old curmudgeon, take me fishing, please, I will buy the fuel, ice, bait, make lunch, follow the skippers instructions to the letter without question, clean up the boat at days end, and do all the work at the cleaning table.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Heym, I am an ill tempered old curmudgeon, take me fishing, please, I will buy the fuel, ice, bait, make lunch, follow the skippers instructions to the letter without question, clean up the boat at days end, and do all the work at the cleaning table.
Will email after deer hunting. Going to Reedsport and Coos Bay, you are welcome to tag along. My friend considers himself the fillet master, so I let him show me how every trip!
Posted By: flintlocke Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
Thank you it's a gracious offer, but I meant that in jest. I used to think I was popular and had many friends....until I sold the boat. Wide grin.
Posted By: Cluggins Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22

I love watching people suffer too.
Didn't you transplant from California?
Posted By: deflave Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22

You haven’t seen bad weather in your fugking life.

Loser.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
Will email after deer hunting. Going to Reedsport and Coos Bay, you are welcome to tag along. My friend considers himself the fillet master, so I let him show me how every trip!

Your friend is the best kind of fishing friend to have. The absolute best ever!
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by deflave

Loser.

Bullsheit, Hotrod Lincoln invented the weather, bitch please.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Loser.

😆. I think he helped pen the declaration of independence also.
Posted By: ribka Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22

Loser.

F2, 3 or 4 tornado. Hate to experience a F 5

large forest fire approaching your acreage in winds

Hurricane

experienced all 3 more than once. Almost always get plenty of warning with a hurricane and if you live inland not such a huge deal other than flooding which is experienced in many areas of the US.

That is the order I would place them
Posted By: efw Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by mirage243

Loser.

😆. I think he helped pen the declaration of independence also.

HELL he was THERE.

Don’t ask WHERE

EVERYWHERE
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Carpetbaggers beware! - 09/27/22
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Your friend is the best kind of fishing friend to have. The absolute best ever!
Especially when tuna fishing, cleans them suckers, faster than an iron chink on a salmon!
© 24hourcampfire