Home
Posted By: okie john GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
Saw this on Twitter.

Basically, PayPal can dock your account for $2,500 for anything they deem misinformation or hate speech. That's bad enough, but if we look under Prohibited Activities (https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/acceptableuse-full), then we find this:
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

Be careful. This policy probably will not withstand legal challenge but you don't want to be the test case.

Okie John
It’s already been cancelled. A huge blowback made them tuck their tails.

They claim it was released by “mistake”. Mistake my a$$. Somebody had to have drafted the policy, which means they fully meant it, but didn’t anticipate how much it would pi$$ people off.
NOPE, REINSTATED

Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

They claim it was released by “mistake”. Mistake my a$$. Somebody had to have drafted the policy, which means they fully meant it, but didn’t anticipate how much it would pi$$ people off.
Where is it reinstated?
Paypal's CEO is a Jew. This sort of behavior is inherent to Jews, they can't deny their nature.

Close your account, do not do business with them or any other Jew. They must be denied participation in our society or they will destroy it.
Only sheit heads use jewpal... change my mind.
I think it was today or yesterday, left the language in the small print
No PayPal here. I sold a rifle to a man in Tennessee on GunBroker about 15 years ago. I agreed to accept Paypal. He put "for rifle" in the notes and PayPal banned me forever for engaging in "dangerous behavior".

F'ck them.
The newest reference I can find is 2 weeks ago. Where are they hiding the news it was reinstated?
Ask Jag or K22, they are small print experts
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
I've used Paypal for years, without any problems..... but, about a year ago, I didn't like their liberal ways and cancelled my account. Haven't missed them one bit.
HORSE DUNG

The usual HCF morons are spreading lies STILL.

PayPal dropped that silly idea.

If you want to play in their sandbox, play by their rules ---- just like Ebay.

Used them since they started, no problems. Completed 8 transactions here past month ---- no issues.

Cut the anti-Semitic crap. It has no place here. Marks you as an uneducated bigot.

BTW azzhat PayPal is a public company and has millions of owners.

Your heros I assume ?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: slumlord Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
Never used it

I don’t buy other peoples’ flea market crap online
Posted By: dale06 Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
Not sure why any gun owner would use them. I’ve passed on a few deal where the seller want me to pay with PP. Aint happening.
Nope, I think you are wrong…they pulled the bait & switch because its still in their acceptable use policy.

Originally Posted by UpThePole
HORSE DUNG

Used them since they started, no problems. Completed 8 transactions here past month ---- no issues.

Cut the anti-Semitic crap. It has no place here. Marks you as an uneducated bigot.

Your heros I assume ?

Posted By: Riverc Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
Call me what you want I been using PayPal for over 10 years mostly buying, sending gifts and have sold a few things never had a problem with them. It's strictly business nothing else.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Ask Jag or K22, they are small print experts
LOL
I believe it's owned by Chinese now, like a lot of former American business. If you have a problem, they finally deal with it. Visa will cut to the chase faster. Their political activism of late is inappropriate, like Go Fund Me,etc. For these reasons the one click convenience isn't so important anymore.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
I believe it's owned by Chinese now, like a lot of former American business. If you have a problem, they finally deal with it. Visa will cut to the chase faster. Their political activism of late is inappropriate, like Go Fund Me,etc. For these reasons the one click convenience isn't so important anymore.
No.
Vanguard is the largest shareholder.
Google may not be your friend, but it is still useful.

Read my sig, would you like to debate it in this open forum? Or are you only mentioning "anti semetic" to quell speech like every other person who uses it.
Bada Bing bada bam !

Jews killed the Christ, Jews don’t accept Christ

Originally Posted by BALLISTIK

Read my sig, would you like to debate it in this open forum? Or are you only mentioning "anti semetic" to quell speech like every other person who uses it.

Generally the better educated a person is the more likely they will fit what Jews describe as "anti-semitic", which is anyone who criticizes International Jewry in any way. The facts being what they are the natural conclusion most people who learn them reach is (and long has been) that Jews will cannot participate in Gentile society.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: Redneck Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22

THAT. Talk about commercial suicide..
Does nobody read chit before they sign it?
anyone using paypal who are known for their support of the left, deserves every bit of pain that using paypal gives them.
HORSE DUNG

Your heros I assume ?

Warry Wooot in da house!!!!

🤣🤣🤣
Dumped paypal years ago.'
Only fools us it.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Warry Wooot in da house!!!!

🤣🤣🤣

Ya gots a nose for these rats don't ya...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The link in my original post is to the PayPal Terms & Conditions page. Maybe they cancelled it at some point, but now it's back.

Okie John
Paypal seized the assets of a friend's account for violating their firearms policy.

He sold an optic that "could be used on a firearm".

I do not trust PP.

I will not use PP.
and that is why I closed my Paypal account. I suggest you do the same.
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA
anyone using paypal who are known for their support of the left, deserves every bit of pain that using paypal gives them.

Spot on..
Old men yelling at clouds.

LOL
Yep, left support
Originally Posted by losttrail60

LOL

Dumbass heralding his stupidity.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

LOL

It's really simple, even for the fire faithful. If you don't like their policy, simply don't use them.

This will spare everyone the old man outrage.
Posted By: Partagas Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
What service do you guys use instead of Paypal?
Posted By: PJGunner Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
The newest reference I can find is 2 weeks ago. Where are they hiding the news it was reinstated?

They did you a favor
PJ
1. You have no signature.

2. You're a typical knuckle dragger who has to blame all their shortcoming on some other racial, ethic or religious group.

3. The Jews provided a large percentage of funding for our Revolutionary War.

4. Shows how stupid you are using the 1st Naval Jack as your avatar.

5. There is nothing to debate as your "facts" are just BS.

6. Imagine you donate to the PLO as well ?
Cash is King more BS.

I bought/sold 8 optics right here using PayPal in the last month.

You BSers just make up a narrative to fit your hatred.

I'm starting to think we have an equal percentage of idiots as Facebook !
Originally Posted by Partagas
What service do you guys use instead of Paypal?

Why a third party service?
They bees long gone and that ain't yellin at the clouds. ;-{>8 They took such a hit the first time that they had to come back for more.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

LOL

It's really simple, even for the fire faithful. If you don't like their policy, simply don't use them.

This will spare everyone the old man outrage.

GFY, dirtbag.
Another intelligent response from a wanna be militia warrior.

Sadly too fat, old, stupid and outa shape to even take down a 16 year old ANTIFA amazon.

He last bought/sold here when ????
1. You have no signature.

Rabbi UpThePole,

You seem to be browsing with signatures turned off. Hope this helps.

Shalom,
Stickfight
Posted By: rickt300 Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
Another intelligent response from a wanna be militia warrior.

Sadly too fat, old, stupid and outa shape to even take down a 16 year old ANTIFA amazon.

He last bought/sold here when ????

Eat Schitt and die you leftard lowlife.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
How can Paypal fine me? What legal leg do they have that would allow them to fine me? So November third they are saying suddenly they can fine us up to $2500.?
Originally Posted by rickt300
How can Paypal fine me? What legal leg do they have that would allow them to fine me? So November third they are saying suddenly they can fine us up to $2500.?

Charging you several thousand dollars when you didn't buy anything, or get anything will get their tit in a wringer real quick.

I hope they ARE that stupid. The class action lawsuit and criminal cases involved will be epic.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
Don't do business with thieves.
Posted By: Cruiser1 Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
Millions of gun related items are openly sold on eBay with PayPal as an acceptable form of payment. So; how does that work??
If any of you ever shop at Walmart (along with a bunch of other major retailers) you've been using PayPal for years. It's one of the major credit-card transaction handlers in the U.S.--and other countries.
Posted By: Ringman Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/27/22
Originally Posted by rickt300

Ask the guys who own Hammer Bullets. Pay-pal kept thousands of their dollars during a transaction. I think they prevailed in court; after they paid a lawyer to get their money back.
Meh.
The amount of time and aggravation PayPal has saved over the years NOT having to stand in line at the post office, wanting to gouge my eyes out while the clerk tries her best to live up to the “we’re not happy till you’re not happy” monicker; is easily worth it to me.
It’s 2022; electronic payment is here to stay and I’ll choose other places to wage my virtuous battles.
If a viable alternative is available I’ll use it, but for now, PayPal isn’t making money on my f&f transactions.
One thing I love about the HCF is that the terminal retards, fools and idiots just can't help being stupid.

The only thing wrong with PayPal is the dumb Azzes (as seen here) who try to beat the company's rules, get caught and are punished.

NONE of them can produce any verifiable evidence of the wild lies and claims.

Like 80% of the rants on the HCF, these are the products of people whose only life revolves around the worst forum within a obscure website.

24HCF, alike all websites lives on "hits". Having a forum to attract all the loons ensures a large # of hits.

The adult forums here have far fewer hits but are populated by a far higher % of adults.

Any doubt ? Do a bit of research and see how many of the multi 1000 post trolls spend almost all their time on the HCF forum.

The problem is :

Originally Posted by Longbob
This will remove any doubt.

Originally Posted by Longbob
Silly little virtue signaling toys.

Buy a 12 or early 24 valve Cummins Dodge 2500/3500 and "get er done".

She turns 21 this year.

Originally Posted by OnTheBeach
nor this one (parked in front of my house)

How many logins profiles do you have? Maybe cut down on them and learn to back a trailer.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16126736/1
Posted By: bobinpa Re: GIANT Problem with PayPal - 10/29/22
Any self respecting gun owner should despise PP. Regardless of their stupid fugging policies or rules, they are anti-gun. Being anti-gun is in large part anti-constitution and that is ALL that should matter to any proud American. However, there are those that will continually try to justify using PP because it is convenient..... so their laziness is more important than turning their back on an anti gun company, and they are the same people that wonder why our country is circling the drain.
You just can't fix stupid.
© 24hourcampfire