Home
Posted By: auk1124 Beware the walmarks mustard. - 10/28/22
Do not buy. The label is a damned lie. There isn't anything hot about it, and it tastes like it is pure sugar. Sorriest excuse for mustard I've ever had.

Not sure how Biden and the deep state are involved, but I'm sure they get their cut from the Arkansas Walton mob. Rotten bastards, all of em.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I have only tried Frenches mustard and some German ones, never tried any hot ones.
I buy the Walmart brand of yellow mustard. It's fugkin great, and like a buck for a big bottle.
My new favorite mustard.

Posted By: gunzo Re: Beware the walmarks mustard. - 10/28/22
Woebers sandwich pal Jalapeno. Not bad. Unless WM has replaced it with the Great Value crap they use to carry it.
Silver Spring's only about 50 miles E of me... Been there forever.. Good stuff, that.
Always Always try to avoid that Great Vaue stuff. Never as good as the name brand products, On the very few times I go into WM anyway
How's they mayonnaise?

Still OK.

I ain't payin full price for no Dukes, Hellman's, or Best Foods...........................

The UPS/FedEx jerks is gonna raise prices, I gots ta cut back where I can.
Anybody with half a brain and one arm tied behind their should know better than buy that "Great Value" male bovine feces on the label.
When French's finishes for the day and sends in the cleanup crew, whatever they can salvage goes in the "Great Value" bottle!
Great Value is sweepings and clean up.
You do not have to eat "💩". Let me help, Google Interfood mustard. Nice, healthy product from Czech Republic.
I shoulda knew better when I saw the "serving suggestion" on the label was a couple of hot peppers tied together with a piece of twine. How the hell am I supposed to eat that? What would I put the shìtty mustard on, the twine?

I'm thinking Hunter and the Chinese are behind this.
Ben's mustard.
Sweet & Hot
or
Sweet & Hotter.
Originally Posted by auk1124
I shoulda knew better when I saw the "serving suggestion" on the label was a couple of hot peppers tied together with a piece of twine. How the hell am I supposed to eat that? What would I put the shìtty mustard on, the twine?

I'm thinking Hunter and the Chinese are behind this.
Dude,

keep up talkin like that about the Bidens and you gonna get on a nother list.
Not sure how Biden and the deep state are involved, but I'm sure they get their cut from the Arkansas Walton mob. Rotten bastards, all of em.

Glad to see there's someone else here who can connect the dots.
smile the walmarks <<---- perfect.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Beware the walmarks mustard. - 10/28/22
We need to hear about a lot more obscure/regional mustards for this thread to be of real value.
Originally Posted by martinstrummer
Anybody with half a brain and one arm tied behind their should know better than buy that "Great Value" male bovine feces on the label.
When French's finishes for the day and sends in the cleanup crew, whatever they can salvage goes in the "Great Value" bottle!
Great Value is sweepings and clean up.

LOL. 🤪

I buy French’s. Bought a bottle of the “store brand” a month or two ago, when there was no French’s left on the shelf.
Stuff was basically yellow water. Nasty schitt.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
We need to hear about a lot more obscure/regional mustards for this thread to be of real value.
I saved a bunch of mustard seeds from my plants this season.

I may try to make some prepared mustard from them.

If it works, I may add some horseradish from the garden to it.

Want I should send you some if I get around to it? grin

I'll make up a little sticker to slap on it like the Mennonite folks put on their baked goods....................prepared in a Home Kitchen. wink

except mine won't be inspected by the State and there won't be a permit number. laugh
AUK1124,

Take that sissy mustard back and raise absolute hell with them, mess your hair all up, start hyper-ventilating and spinning in circles, making up words tugging on your ears. They'll give you your money back when they see a total freak out over a couple dollar bottle of mustard.
JerryJoe - a buddy of mine taught me that.
In Big Lots they have a weird food section with all kinds of stuff from Lower Slobovia and East Buttfùckistan. They sometimes have little jars of mustard like this. Try one, if it isnt more than a year or so out of date. It's good stuff.

[Linked Image from cdn.shopify.com]

Meanwhile in Florida
By god im going to bick-lot duhmarrow, i wonts dat mussterd
Only way I eat mustid is fried in salmon cakes
Do not buy. The label is a damned lie. There isn't anything hot about it, and it tastes like it is pure sugar. Sorriest excuse for mustard I've ever had.

Supply chain issues........
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Meanwhile in Florida

Ball sack been hangin if that was me🤣🤣
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Meanwhile in Florida

Ball sack been hangin if that was me🤣🤣
In Big Lots they have a weird food section with all kinds of stuff from Lower Slobovia and East Buttfùckistan. They sometimes have little jars of mustard like this. Try one, if it isnt more than a year or so out of date. It's good stuff.

[Linked Image from cdn.shopify.com]
I've got an empty one in the glasses and cups cupboard.

Decent stuff. Grocery Outlet as I recall.
Originally Posted by Cheesy
My new favorite mustard.

Use a lot of this. Damn good for Rouladen.
I have a recipe for mustard.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I have a harvest style Miracle Whip recipe

That mustard suuks...
Khanarella brought some home for her and the youngest daughter.
Tried it after they put it on my shelf in the fridge
Where all the schit they dont like winds up🤣
It's a crap shoot when I try what they dont like at times.
Test crash dummy stuff for me.
And your right it is sweet which sucks.
Got some paste like texture to it.
Threw the baloney sandwich after 2 bites and the " mustard" in the trash can.
Nobody GAS about "Miracle Whip".....................of which the only miracle is that folks actually use that when there's perfectly good mayo around. wink
Ever heard of Verjus?
Ever heard of Verjus?
Green Juice, eh?

I imagine it's quite tasty.

I haven't seen it listed on the Costco website and I doubt our Dollar General or Grocery Outlet carries it. whistle

Pumpkin Spice?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I saved a bunch of mustard seeds from my plants this season.

I may try to make some prepared mustard from them.

If it works, I may add some horseradish from the garden to it.

Want I should send you some if I get around to it? grin

I'll make up a little sticker to slap on it like the Mennonite folks put on their baked goods....................prepared in a Home Kitchen. wink

except mine won't be inspected by the State and there won't be a permit number. laugh

Let me know when to PM you my address.

Regards
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Ever heard of Verjus?
Green Juice, eh?

I imagine it's quite tasty.

I haven't seen it listed on the Costco website and I doubt our Dollar General or Grocery Outlet carries it. whistle

It goes in my mustard recipe.
I order all of our house mustard straight from Germany.

Amazon prime.
It's crazy how we use Amazon these days.
Posted By: 79S Re: Beware the walmarks mustard. - 10/29/22

What’s Amazon? Is that the river? You can order stuff from it??
Lot of people get all bunched up about Amazon. Guess they forgot about the last 150 years of catalog sales and deliveries.
Originally Posted by gunzo
Woebers sandwich pal Jalapeno. Not bad. Unless WM has replaced it with the Great Value crap they use to carry it.
I love Woeber's Jalapeno mustard, but I can't find it in any of our local stores. Amazon sells it, but they're damned proud of the stuff. Silver Spring is good too, but it's $4.00 for a small bottle.
You know I've read this thread and on hotdogs and brats I always use just yellow mustard...but also Sriracha Tabasco sauce. Great combo. Need some heat, y'all need to try it.

But I like spicy mustard too. Walmart ain't bad.
Posted By: EdM Re: Beware the walmarks mustard. - 10/29/22
Always helps to read the ingredients.
Lowensenf Extra Hot is what you want. Jeff sells it.
Posted By: ribka Re: Beware the walmarks mustard. - 10/29/22
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Lot of people get all bunched up about Amazon. Guess they forgot about the last 150 years of catalog sales and deliveries.

were all of the products made in China 150 yeas ago or in America?
Not really, keeps me from having to deal with people.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Not really, keeps me from having to deal with people.

👍🏻
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by FatCity67

were all of the products made in China 150 yeas ago or in America?
Plenty of US made stuff on Amazon.

Just because a guy actually walks into a physical store it doesn't mean the products are made in America.
Posted By: Steve Re: Beware the walmarks mustard. - 10/29/22
Beaver

[Linked Image from beavertonfoods.com]

This stuff is pretty zippy for Dijon.

[Linked Image from beavertonfoods.com]
Posted By: Huntz Re: Beware the walmarks mustard. - 10/29/22
Koops Horse radish mustard if you like it hot.
French's for everyday, Grey Poupon for Brats, and Coleman's from a tin mixed with water for really hot applications. Coleman's is almost as hot as wasabi to my taste. JMHO
© 24hourcampfire