Home
Life long Republican and this is all we can offer? Chuck is only concerned about ethenol subsidies and Joni is just another hog at the trough. Thank you iowa Republicans
Still better than the opposition
Originally Posted by blanket
Life long Republican and this is all we can offer? Chuck is only concerned about ethenol subsidies and Joni is just another hog at the trough. Thank you iowa Republicans

That's about the size of it all over.
There are some outstanding Republican candidates from all over, just not from Iowa.

I don't disagree, but what is your solution?
Originally Posted by muleshoe

[bleep] the GOP, take it back.
Write in America first candidates only.
Grassley is 89 years old. C'mon man.
The reason Chuck is still there is that he's one of the few "adults" in the Senate.

Ernst will support a war at every turn.

But I'm sure glad that POS Harkin is gone. He was exactly like Biden, exactly.
With the McCain/Feingold "incumbent protection act" and an establishment GOP that's what everyone gets until they change the powers that are. Who's going to finance a good candidate to run against them when they have huge war chests and party support. We suffer the same fate here in Texas with Cornyn. He is thankfully losing his grip lately though and I expect he'll announce his retirement next cycle.
In the End Stupidity Always Wins ..

People like “ The Chuck “ keep their seats because they don’t “ Mean Tweet “

Mordor was built by the Roll’n Oligarchs like Ole Chuck the Hayseed..

Ole Chuck is a Master at getting to the Edge of Truth then somehow nothing ever gets Done ..

Ole Senators never Die ..

They just Fade Away like “The Chuck “
Not much sense or understanding about Grassley here.

It is evident Iowa could do a lot worse.

I am not crazy about Ernst, or some of her votes.

Grassley has written letters to the DOJ and others to protect FBI whistle blowers. Prosecute Hunter and the pres. His participation in the Senate is

commendable.

You all have big mouths and small brains.
Originally Posted by cisco1

Grassley has written letters to the DOJ and others to protect FBI whistle blowers. Prosecute Hunter and the pres. His participation in the Senate is

commendable.

lol. supporting the swamp. Both voted to start a war with Russia. how does that help Americans in Iowa?
Ernst recently voted with the democrats on more gun control. She got in as a 2a defender then turned traitor.
What’s happening in ND, SD and Iowa their Leadership is going MarxTards..

Or is it Going Mordor ..
It will be the closest re-election he's faced in years but he'll still win comfortably. Chuck won't finish his term. He'll retire so Reynolds can appoint his grandson his Senate seat. It's a family business.
Originally Posted by Poot_Carr
It will be the closest re-election he's faced in years but he'll still win comfortably. Chuck won't finish his term. He'll retire so Reynolds can appoint his grandson his Senate seat. It's a family business.
This. This is the right answer and the reason that Chuck is running again. To secure the seat so his grandson can inherit it via nepotism.
I might be swimming upstream, I like Grassley a lot.
Originally Posted by IA_fog

I think the accurate way to say it would be “less bad than the opposition” as in leading us down the path to hell along a slower, more circuitous route.

The reason they hate Trump is because he showed us that we don’t necessarily have to choose from a list of so many evils….
Originally Posted by efw

I think the accurate way to say it would be “less bad than the opposition” as in leading us down the path to hell along a slower, more circuitous route.

would you send your children and grand children to go over and fight Russia? Because that's what Chuckie supports
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by efw

would you send your children and grand children to go over and fight Russia? Because that's what Chuckie supports

Exactly. How that is in any way “better” than Dems is a mystery to me.

With “friends” like Grassley wtf needs enemies??
Ribka,

Where did Grassley vote to start a war with Russia?

F U C K I NG idiot.
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.

If you think there is a difference between monetary support for the Ukes & boots on the ground, other than a matter of time, you’re ignorant of history.
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.

So Chucky did not vote for over a 100 BILLION dollars in aid , US military advisers , US intel agencies and weapons for Ukraine?

Eating too much corn? lmao,

No wonder our country in in a such a mess with sub 70 IQ voters like you. Go back on the free classified and peddle you cheap Chinese junk where you belong
1. Franken supports eliminating the filibuster and codifying abortion protections into federal law, and he wants to expand Medicaid.
2.Franken told The Post that he would be happy to have Biden campaign for him
3.Franken has made issues such as reproductive justice, gun control, climate change and universal health care cornerstones of his campaign.
So 1. Filibuster is Important abortion has been decided and we don’t need to expand Medicare climate change is a hoax and a money grab and universal health no one wins
And
Grassley supports President Trump
So there are the reasons grassley is better option
Ribka ,

Keep laffin'. I am laffin' at you.

What chnky junk did you buy now?

Every vote for aid to Ukraine got yer itty bitty brain in a turmoil.

You deserve chinky [bleep]....about all you are worth.
Ribka ,

Keep laffin'. I am laffin' at you.

What chnky junk did you buy now?

Every vote for aid to Ukraine got yer itty bitty brain in a turmoil.

You deserve chinky [bleep]....about all you are worth.

Another American who has no clue why inflation has sky rocketed and will continue to rise

Sad that such dumb people vote. Go run back to the classifieds with your junk

commendable.

you have a big mouth a nd a small brain , what has he accomplished in all off his years in Congress. List them now
Alright .... too bad Franken did not win.................
Alright .... too bad Franken did not win.................

Cisco did you not read my post on what franken supports?
Abortion, climate change filibuster removal gun control and universal health care?
Grassley may be old and may be setting up his grandchild welcome to today’s political world they all do it
But to me the filibuster universal health care and climate are huge areas of fraud, control, and cost to us middle aged white tax payer
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Matthew Whitaker for one. No one can replace seniority and that is Charles Grassley. One more election and Joni will have some of that coveted seniority. Nancy Pelosi used that seniority to destroy America. And her dear friend cryin' chucky schumer who was also just re-elected. The right person can use that seniority to save it. It might be the only redeeming quality for McCarthy is his time in the House. It's all about seniority. So, go ahead and throw them out and start over from the bottom. Tell me how you like it when our elected representatives are nobodies at the bottom of the pecking order and have no clout. That is just the way it's played, like it or not.

kwg
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.
I sent an email to Charles Grassley on this very issue. It appears there was some stuff in that bill that benefited Iowa and I suspect it was a chance for America (Iowa) to put a stick in the eye of Vlad Putin. I trusted Charles enough to know it was a good decision. I have also seen he has NOT supported more spending in Ukraine. It was a one time thing and If for some reason he votes "yes" again it's because there was something good for Iowa in the bill. The bottom line is, I trust Charles Grassley to make a good informed decision. I can't say that for some others.

In the end, I think Vlad's excursion into Ukraine is going to cost Russia and Vlad dearly. I don't mind being just a small part of that.

kwg
Correct Americans need more Iowa corn in their gas tanks.

Its worth a nuclear war so Iowa farmers get a handout so we can pay more for fuel and have 23 per cent inflation

makes sense to me

Originally Posted by kwg020
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.
I sent an email to Charles Grassley on this very issue. It appears there was some stuff in that bill that benefited Iowa and I suspect it was a chance for America (Iowa) to put a stick in the eye of Vlad Putin. I trusted Charles enough to know it was a good decision. I have also seen he has NOT supported more spending in Ukraine. It was a one time thing and If for some reason he votes "yes" again it's because there was something good for Iowa in the bill. The bottom line is, I trust Charles Grassley to make a good informed decision. I can't say that for some others.

In the end, I think Vlad's excursion into Ukraine is going to cost Russia and Vlad dearly. I don't mind being just a small part of that.

kwg
Have you ever been to IA? It’s quite possible that IS the best they have to offer.
[quote=ribka]Correct Americans need more Iowa corn in their gas tanks.

Its worth a nuclear war so Iowa farmers get a handout so we can pay more for fuel and have 23 per cent inflation

makes sense to me

Well first of you think Ukraine is about Russia being bad your part of the problem
Second iowa farmers don’t get a handout so we can pay more for fuel .. YOUR GOVERNMENT is forcing producers of gas to add ethanol to gas
Inflation has been inevitable for quite some time,,, can’t have little to no interest and print money to no end without consequences. Yea Ukraine isn’t helping but remebwr all the shortages caused by COVID? The port crisis caused by Pete butt plug. Biden shutting down oil drilling the list goes on
Also only 40% of the US corn crop goes to ethanol. Yes does iowa produce a lot of ethanol yes but it is about location. Illinois would do more but with the Illinois river, which hauls the most grain of any river it fills the export market better than iowa and Minnesota.
So conservative people in Iowa want tens of millions in welfare handouts for ethanol with lowers gas mileage and is terrible for the environment and want war and sanctions against Russia which makes everything sky rocket in price destroying the middle class?

Does anyone conservative understand how sanctions and economies work?

Why do we need a nuclear war with Russia? Maybe one of UkO Care Bears can explain

Sending over 150 billion to the most corrupt country in the world will help the average American?

Anyone with a brain in Iowa?

makes sense to me

Well first of you think Ukraine is about Russia being bad your part of the problem
Second iowa farmers don’t get a handout so we can pay more for fuel .. YOUR GOVERNMENT is forcing producers of gas to add ethanol to gas
Inflation has been inevitable for quite some time,,, can’t have little to no interest and print money to no end without consequences. Yea Ukraine isn’t helping but remebwr all the shortages caused by COVID? The port crisis caused by Pete butt plug. Biden shutting down oil drilling the list goes on
Also only 40% of the US corn crop goes to ethanol. Yes does iowa produce a lot of ethanol yes but it is about location. Illinois would do more but with the Illinois river, which hauls the most grain of any river it fills the export market better than iowa and Minnesota.
Only 40 percent?

Yikes.
So conservative people in Iowa want tens of millions in welfare handouts for ethanol with lowers gas mileage and is terrible for the environment and want war and sanctions against Russia which makes everything sky rocket in price destroying the middle class?

Does anyone conservative understand how sanctions and economies work?

Why do we need a nuclear war with Russia? Maybe one of UkO Care Bears can explain

Sending over 150 billion to the most corrupt country in the world will help the average American?

Anyone with a brain in Iowa?

makes sense to me

Show me where Iowa gets millions of dollars of Ethanol handouts please
Also ribka - couple other thoughts
A. Iowa ISNT the only state that produces ethanol there are 5 main ones ,iowa Nebraska Illinois Minnesota and Wisconsin
B. Do you understand the farm bill? How much of it do you actually think goes to farmers
C. The biggest thought ,,, your location is PNW?? I assume Washington area? If so I think you should be way more concerned with your back door and what is happening theee than in the state of iowa. How long where u masked up, locked down?
Hahaha!

You mandate a product...ethanol...and you think that is the free market?

Get a job!

makes sense to me

Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.

kwg
AS long the democRATS and left of center retards continue to demand the use of renewables[/b], corn is a great option. It is relatively cheap. The only thing that is taken out of the corn for ethanol is the sugar. Once the sugar has been converted to ethanol the rest of the grain goes to cow, chicken, turkey and pig feed. TWO PRODUCTS from one crop. The same with soybeans and soy diesel. Soy oil is also used in a million things other than food. Very little of the oil is syphoned off for soy diesel. Both soy diesel and ethanol help keep a floor on the price of beans and corn. I remember $1 a bushel corn and how many small farmers went bankrupt because of it. It's my understanding that the more expensive beans and corn get the less is used for fuel. It becomes less economical. But, that means nothing to an eco-warrior. The demand for renewables will never go away.
kwg

DDG

DDG[/url]

https://www.ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2019/october/dried-distillers-grains-ddgs-have-emerged-as-a-key-ethanol-coproduct/#:~:text=Dried%20distillers%20grains%2C%20or%20DDGs%2C%20were%20the%20most,are%20typically%20used%20as%20a%20protein-rich%20animal%20feed.

makes sense to me

Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.

kwg
AS long the democRATS and left of center retards continue to demand the use of renewables[/b], corn is a great option. It is relatively cheap. The only thing that is taken out of the corn for ethanol is the sugar. Once the sugar has been converted to ethanol the rest of the grain goes to cow, chicken, turkey and pig feed. TWO PRODUCTS from one crop. The same with soybeans and soy diesel. Soy oil is also used in a million things other than food. Very little of the oil is syphoned off for soy diesel. Both soy diesel and ethanol help keep a floor on the price of beans and corn. I remember $1 a bushel corn and how many small farmers went bankrupt because of it. It's my understanding that the more expensive beans and corn get the less is used for fuel. It becomes less economical. But, that means nothing to an eco-warrior. The demand for renewables will never go away.
kwg

DDG

DDG[/url]

https://www.ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2019/october/dried-distillers-grains-ddgs-have-emerged-as-a-key-ethanol-coproduct/#:~:text=Dried%20distillers%20grains%2C%20or%20DDGs%2C%20were%20the%20most,are%20typically%20used%20as%20a%20protein-rich%20animal%20feed.

Subsidizing an ineffective form of energy that destroys the environment and destroys engines

I’m all for it because Iowa is so awesome. Lol

Saliva Ukraine
I see Drag queen strip shows for children now more popular in Iowa than ethanol. And children can touch their genitalia

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...ults-performance-des-moines/10279336002/
Your link requires me to subscribe. The bottom line is only idiots allow their kids to see a drag show. Like every State, we have leftist idiots too.

kwg
Well Chuck won. The last we will hear from him on Hunter Biden. Was all election year posturing. Another Rhino settling back to his nest. The main reason for term limits should be planted by these people
Iowa went solid red this election cycle with Chuck in the fold. Don't think that happens without his history and record.

I've lived in Iowa all of my life; it might surprise some people that Grassley has done for many years what his constituents have asked him to do. Be a representative of each and every Iowan. He's done that. He's never been a partisan hack. Even those that think he's too old or out of touch, his formula has been pretty simple. Do what the people at home want. Isn't that what a Senator is supposed to do?

The PNW could stand a handful of Chuck's. Maybe they wouldn't be trying to have a new state created if they did.
And chuck moves on. What a waste

[Linked Image from universe.byu.edu]
Originally Posted by add

Why yes i am serious show me the handouts,,make sure and include Nebraska Illinois Minnesota and Wisconsin handouts too
Originally Posted by add

Why yes i am serious show me the handouts,,make sure and include Nebraska Illinois Minnesota and Wisconsin handouts too

Do you not know the definition of a subsidy?

Ethanol is a .gov vote gathering sham.
Originally Posted by efw
Ribka,

F U C K I NG idiot.
If you think there is a difference between monetary support for the Ukes & boots on the ground, other than a matter of time, you’re ignorant of history.
We have boots on the uke soil, ostensibly checking on money and weapons we sent.

😉
Who remembers this classic?

"Let's make em squeal."

Yeah, I remember that one. I voted for her.
Well Chuck won. The last we will hear from him on Hunter Biden. Was all election year posturing. Another Rhino settling back to his nest. The main reason for term limits should be planted by these people
It's your job to keep him on this issue. I want him to stay on this issue as well. An email to his officer isn't going to kill you or him but let him know it's important to you.

kwg
So ironbender,

This is how you explain Grassleys' "vote" to start a war with Russia ?

What "vote"?
© 24hourcampfire