Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by ribka
Correct Americans need more Iowa corn in their gas tanks.

Its worth a nuclear war so Iowa farmers get a handout so we can pay more for fuel and have 23 per cent inflation

makes sense to me

Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by cisco1
Ribka,

Where did Grassley vote to start a war with Russia?

F U C K I NG idiot.
I sent an email to Charles Grassley on this very issue. It appears there was some stuff in that bill that benefited Iowa and I suspect it was a chance for America (Iowa) to put a stick in the eye of Vlad Putin. I trusted Charles enough to know it was a good decision. I have also seen he has NOT supported more spending in Ukraine. It was a one time thing and If for some reason he votes "yes" again it's because there was something good for Iowa in the bill. The bottom line is, I trust Charles Grassley to make a good informed decision. I can't say that for some others.

In the end, I think Vlad's excursion into Ukraine is going to cost Russia and Vlad dearly. I don't mind being just a small part of that.

kwg
AS long the democRATS and left of center retards continue to demand the use of renewables[/b], corn is a great option. It is relatively cheap. The only thing that is taken out of the corn for ethanol is the sugar. Once the sugar has been converted to ethanol the rest of the grain goes to cow, chicken, turkey and pig feed. TWO PRODUCTS from one crop. The same with soybeans and soy diesel. Soy oil is also used in a million things other than food. Very little of the oil is syphoned off for soy diesel. Both soy diesel and ethanol help keep a floor on the price of beans and corn. I remember $1 a bushel corn and how many small farmers went bankrupt because of it. It's my understanding that the more expensive beans and corn get the less is used for fuel. It becomes less economical. But, that means nothing to an eco-warrior. The demand for renewables will never go away.
kwg

DDG

DDG[/url]

https://www.ers.usda.gov/amber-waves/2019/october/dried-distillers-grains-ddgs-have-emerged-as-a-key-ethanol-coproduct/#:~:text=Dried%20distillers%20grains%2C%20or%20DDGs%2C%20were%20the%20most,are%20typically%20used%20as%20a%20protein-rich%20animal%20feed.

Subsidizing an ineffective form of energy that destroys the environment and destroys engines

I’m all for it because Iowa is so awesome. Lol

Saliva Ukraine

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I see Drag queen strip shows for children now more popular in Iowa than ethanol. And children can touch their genitalia

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...ults-performance-des-moines/10279336002/

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Your link requires me to subscribe. The bottom line is only idiots allow their kids to see a drag show. Like every State, we have leftist idiots too.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
blanket Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well Chuck won. The last we will hear from him on Hunter Biden. Was all election year posturing. Another Rhino settling back to his nest. The main reason for term limits should be planted by these people

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Iowa went solid red this election cycle with Chuck in the fold. Don't think that happens without his history and record.

I've lived in Iowa all of my life; it might surprise some people that Grassley has done for many years what his constituents have asked him to do. Be a representative of each and every Iowan. He's done that. He's never been a partisan hack. Even those that think he's too old or out of touch, his formula has been pretty simple. Do what the people at home want. Isn't that what a Senator is supposed to do?

The PNW could stand a handful of Chuck's. Maybe they wouldn't be trying to have a new state created if they did.

IC B2

B
blanket Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
And chuck moves on. What a waste

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Show me where Iowa gets millions of dollars of Ethanol handouts please

[Linked Image from universe.byu.edu]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by add

Why yes i am serious show me the handouts,,make sure and include Nebraska Illinois Minnesota and Wisconsin handouts too

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

Why yes i am serious show me the handouts,,make sure and include Nebraska Illinois Minnesota and Wisconsin handouts too

Do you not know the definition of a subsidy?

Ethanol is a .gov vote gathering sham.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by cisco1
Ribka,

Where did Grassley vote to start a war with Russia?

F U C K I NG idiot.
If you think there is a difference between monetary support for the Ukes & boots on the ground, other than a matter of time, you’re ignorant of history.
We have boots on the uke soil, ostensibly checking on money and weapons we sent.

😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Who remembers this classic?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Let's make em squeal."

Yeah, I remember that one. I voted for her.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by blanket
Well Chuck won. The last we will hear from him on Hunter Biden. Was all election year posturing. Another Rhino settling back to his nest. The main reason for term limits should be planted by these people
It's your job to keep him on this issue. I want him to stay on this issue as well. An email to his officer isn't going to kill you or him but let him know it's important to you.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
So ironbender,

This is how you explain Grassleys' "vote" to start a war with Russia ?

What "vote"?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.