Home
Posted By: SupFoo That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
Looking more like a "Red Squirt".
Posted By: 79S Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
A lot of dumb ph uckers out there.. Especially in Pennsylvania.
Perhaps a more righteous Republican Party would have faired better. Corruption has a way of spoiling enthusiasm. This certainly should have been a slam dunk, but the Republican Party is pathetic. Que Mitch McConnell.
Yep the repu location party sucks. Still the people of Michigan, NY, and Pennsylvania deserve everything they get. Hope they don't migrate to other states and stay put in their states.
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Yep the repu location party sucks. Still the people of Michigan, NY, and Pennsylvania deserve everything they get. Hope they don't migrate to other states and stay put in their states.

New Yorkers are coming here in droves. It is a mass migration of filth and misery to our great state.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Perhaps a more righteous Republican Party would have faired better. Corruption has a way of spoiling enthusiasm. This certainly should have been a slam dunk, but the Republican Party is pathetic. Que Mitch McConnell.
....McConnell funneled millions of $$$ away from Masters in AZ up to Murkowski in Alaska because Murkowski supports McConnell as senate leader of the GOP. Blame McConnell for Masters losing in AZ.

McConnell is garbage. He prefers to maintain his own power as leader rather than a majority for the GOP in the senate.
Commyfornia 5 minutes after the polls closed announced Newscum the winner.

no the fix was not in Na the people voted.

BS
There needs to be people publicly Arrested tomorrow morning.

New Yorkers are coming here in droves. It is a mass migration of filth and misery to our great state.
Californians are doing the same to Idaho, Texas, and Tennessee. It's changing our demographic. I've seen NY folks buying ranches in Montana.
But Q said....
That’s the big one as mentioned a lot of these candidates lost funding by these republican pacts ie Mitch McConnell. Masters, Bolduc, Smiley to name a couple..
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
But Q said....

That should be the end of the Q threads
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Or pink squirrel... Well, the 'voters' have spoken - and they get just what they deserve.. At this point, Biden's a shoe-in for another term..
Originally Posted by 79S

🤣
I believe that the U.S. citizens are to stupid to to be worthy of this once great nation.
CNN was right, only 15% are concerned about inflation.
The worst by far is yet to come with regards to this economic downturn. Let it burn and see if these idiots are ready to say uncle in another 2 years. If not Fugk em, let it burn.
Originally Posted by arkypete
I believe that the U.S. citizens are to stupid to disserve this once great nation.
You may want to rewrite that...
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The worst by far is yet to come with regards to this economic downturn. Let it burn and see if these idiots are ready to say uncle in another 2 years. If not Fugk em, let it burn.
Yeah it all has to completely burn down...but maybe that's not enough either.
How’d I do?

Originally Posted by steve4102
The election is just 2 weeks away.
Anyone care to share their predictions?

Will the Republicans take control of the House and/or the Senate?
Senate (No) McConnell/McDaniel are working hard to stop Trump supported MAGA candidates, The Dems might even pick a seat or two.
House (toss-up) lean towards (No)

Winners in Governors races.
MN Walz (D)
WI Evers (D) fraud
MI Whitmer (D) fraud
AZ Hobbs (D) fraud
GA Kemp (R)
FL DeSantis (R)
TX Abbott (R)
NY Hochul (D) fraud

Winners US Senate Race
GA Warnock (D) fraud
PA Fetterman (D) fraud
AZ Kelly (D) fraud
FL Rubio (R)
NH Hassan (D) McConnell/McDaniel
AK Murkowski (R) fraud

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17760904/1
The red quief
Posted By: JeffP Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I believe that the U.S. citizens are to stupid to disserve this once great nation.

Irony is a ruthless bitch....
Shades of Brazil. Perhaps it would be wise to wait and see what happens in the next few days………

The Californians have found Arkansas and they are trying. May take them a few years, but their presence is already being felt at a local level in many places.
Why is it the first thing they do after leaving their [bleep] hole is to turn wherever they go into the very same [bleep] hole.
I believe that the U.S. citizens are to stupid to to be worthy of this once great nation.

You are very correct...

Great pain is coming...
I said this back in June after the abortion issue was cleverly brought to the forefront. Post election polling clearly is showing bleeders once again voted with their hormones. Not t mention the corruption in AZ, PA and Nevada.
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland

The Californians have found Arkansas and they are trying. May take them a few years, but their presence is already being felt at a local level in many places.
Why is it the first thing they do after leaving their [bleep] hole is to turn wherever they go into the very same [bleep] hole.

All of my friends that have left California have made their destination redder.
Trapping, hunting, second ammendment supporting conservatives that are militant at the ballot box after decades of liberal tyranny.
I’m sorry but people in the north are true morons!
Posted By: SKane Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by 700LTR

Not all of them. In this state, it's mainly two counties that get to decide for the rest.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I said this back in June after the abortion issue was cleverly brought to the forefront. Post election polling clearly is showing bleeders once again voted with their hormones. Not t mention the corruption in AZ, PA and Nevada.
Nailed it!
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
Looks likes Arizona has gone full blown blue... Must be all them illegals crossing the river from California. Apparently the United States has a death wish 60 years of indoctrination through public education, pop culture, illegal imagration, Hollywood and lately social media has paid off for the left. This mid term election proves just how fuqked we are when things are this bad and ass backwords and the United States no longer has the will to right it's self
In this State it’s the Twin Cities and the brain dead Union miners in the north east

Union members, dumbest fu*ks on earth when it comes to politics, or common sense

most of these election maps pretty much confirm the low IQ of the big cities..
a friend once said only so much intelligence per square mile can be had and the more people within that square mile the lower the intelligence usually is for each person.
Posted By: Teal Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
But Q said....

It won't. This will be explained as a "tactical retreat" - much like losing to Biden.
It’s just time to face the fact that we have become outnumbered by a large margin. For every 100 children raised in the age of TikTok, Facebook, etc, how many do you think have true conservative values? 10%? 20? We’re [bleep] I believe.
Thanks for catching my mistake, pre coffee.
But Q said....

The nuts will quadruple down. They will never stop believing their fairytale.
Originally Posted by JeffP

Thank gawd we have a ruthless Supreme Court.
Originally Posted by ldholton
a friend once said only so much intelligence per square mile can be had and the more people within that square mile the lower the intelligence usually is for each person.
Nope

What you are seeing is not a higher concentration of idiots, but a higher concentration of Electronic(Dominion) machines.

Most rural areas still use paper, hence the Red
Originally Posted by Teal
But Q said....

It won't. This will be explained as a "tactical retreat" - much like losing to Biden.

He's currently filling his imgur coffer with screen captures.

He'll be guns-a-blazin-I'm-rubber-you're-glue soon enough.
Nope

What you are seeing is not a higher concentration of idiots, but a higher concentration of Electronic(Dominion) machines.

This. I wouldn't be surprised, also, if most of the precincts that experienced voting machine issues went Demoncrat.
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by JeffP

Thank gawd we have a ruthless Supreme Court.
Yah, at least. LOL
Nope

This is where I disagree. Florida is pretty much full electronic. It's not so much the machines as it is ballot stuffing, mail in ballots (not absentees), the media duping the great unwashed, the education system indoctrination and of course bleeders.
Posted By: Tarbe Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22

Sadly, this is largely true.
In this State it’s the Twin Cities and the brain dead Union miners in the north east

Union members, dumbest fu*ks on earth when it comes to politics, or common sense

Minnesota has a population of around 5.7 million people but 3.7 million of those people are in the Twin Cities area. Tough to overcome that stat.

Lots of pink, when the majority of your so called red counties vote 55% red, that tells you that it's a statewide issue.
But Q said....

[bleep] Q!!
But Q said....

Are you kidding? Q predicted this.

It's part of the plan.

Connect the dots.
Originally Posted by 79S
If you think this was a fair and honest election, I got a bunch of beach front property to sell you
Originally Posted by 700LTR
Wrong, the cheating dems and the city fuggs are to blame. Almost all of PA is red. Look at the map. Filthadelphia and the dem cheating machine is to blame
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by 79S

🤣

Sure seems that way
I honestly don’t know if the red ripple is more a result of fraud or of RINO sabotage.
NYS has 18 million people. 9 million live in NYC where the Dems outnumber the Republicans 7 to 1. Conservatives can only win in local elections. Statewide issues are totally dominated by NYC libs.
There are too many huge Red Flags standing out in this fiasco:

1. No $ucking way Kari Lake lost to Hobbs who (confidently) campaigned from her basement. The parallel to Biden's win are far too obvious.
2. No way Whitmore and Hochul, both laying low and casual during their campaigns, won with records that are train wrecks.
3. Lindsey Graham, Turtle's lapdog, threw a hand grenade into the voter narrative with his abortion comment, what six weeks ago(?), laying the groundwork for for the abortion excuse on election results. Believe me, that $ucking weasel was well paid for that stunt, then he vanished from the news.
4. Joe Biden said the elections would take some time to sort out. Numbers are now being massaged.
5. The media (including FOX) has already started the chant that this is all Trump's fault and DeSantis is a hero. Laying the groundwork to replace Trump for 2024.
6. The FBI will now start a string of arrests, beginning with Mike Lyndell and culminating with Trump, to let the remaining air out of MAGA movement.

Trump has left many breadcrumbs about catching these traitors for all their corruption with elections and otherwise. I believe there is massive ChiCom money behind it all. Cheapest war every fought.

If Trump intends to pull a giant rabbit out of the hat, very soon would be the time to Release The Kraken! and let the chips fall where they should.
There is huge Trojan 🐴 in the Republican party. Red lights should have gone off when Republicans were told not to vote in Georgia Senate elections (due to mythical election fraud) which gave key seats in US Senate to Democrats.
Ammo spare mags always good investments. Politics is evil.
The SCOTUS abortion leak
Mail in ballots
Early voting.....no Red Wave
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
The SCOTUS abortion leak
Mail in ballots

SPOT ON
Election law rigging, mail in ballots,and RINOs. The Red Wave never was. NEVER trust the media. Most should know that by now.
Nope

Yup. And we can see how enthused people were about getting rid of those machines.

The blood of your grandchildren is on our hands, people.
Second red flag came after tragic events of Javier 6th 20.. when then President magically disappeared. For several days or more there was silence from Resident of 🤍 🏡. Hard to understand behavior for someone claiming his election was stolen from him. Now in what should have been very successful election for Republicans.......... Something is not adding up.🤔
The stolen election of 2020 has not yet been resolved. The mainstream media refuses to talk about it or even admit there is the possibility there was fraud and cheating in 2020. What makes anyone think 2022 wouldn't be any different ? I really think this is exactly what some people wanted. Including some powerful republicans. It's up to each individual at EVERY LEVEL to make sure this does not happen. But, to some folks it's just not important enough. And some folks like it the way it is. For the honest, their opinion doesn't count.

The first election fraud I recall was the 1962 election between Nixon and Kennedy. Kennedy took Chicago with questionable counting and ballots. I doubt it if the Dominion machines had anything to do with it back then. It was pure human interaction. It seems nothing has changed. Cheaters are still going to cheat and little will be done about it.

There you go. The 2020 and 2022 election in a nutshell. What makes anyone think the 2024 election won't be any different ?? I predict it won't.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
The first election fraud I recall was the 1962 election between Nixon and Kennedy.

The election was in 1960.
Posted By: 450BM Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22

Yeah, because EVERYONE in Pennsylvania voted for fetterwoman... The rural people in PA and NY are not represented at all in this state. And, Oz was not a great choice, especially being from New Jersey and I think a lot of the idiot republicans decided not to vote for a flat lander. Sucks for us, sucks for the whole country.
Originally Posted by 450BM

Yeah, because EVERYONE in Pennsylvania voted for fetterwoman... The rural people in PA and NY are not represented at all in this state. And, Oz was not a great choice, especially being from New Jersey and I think a lot of the idiot republicans decided not to vote for a flat lander. Sucks for us, sucks for the whole country.
Another Pennsylvanian who agrees with you ................

No, it’s more of a Trump whiff. A lot of Republicans are moving on. Independents and conservative women mostly moved on two years ago. For the most part Trump candidates turned easy wins into close races or outright losses where it shouldn’t have been.

These days, presidential candidates, most statewide candidates, and in many national and state office districts candidates, don’t win unless they win the independent vote.

At this juncture the only way Biden can win re-election is if we nominate Trump. There is currently an embarrassment of riches with potential Republican presidential candidates that are not named Trump.
Originally Posted by philgood80
I honestly don’t know if the red ripple is more a result of fraud or of RINO sabotage.
Is there a difference
The people of PA didn't vote for Festerman. The cabal they previously put in power did.

Q said the Red Wave is coming. It's coming. This fraud will make it bigger. A lot of peoples eyes are opened now to the truth they have an illegitimate POTUS just as Trump and the conspiracy Theorists Trumpsters said.

Remember the SC ruling last of October.

Like Trump said a week ago, when the American people learn the truth, they will support what we do.

Like Q said, the truth will be their end.

Like Q said, the Military is the only way forward.

Like God said, The truth will set you free.

The people have now seen. November 15th is coming.

Originally Posted by BFaucett
The first election fraud I recall was the 1962 election between Nixon and Kennedy.

You are right. My bad.

kwg
Originally Posted by BFaucett

You are right. My bad.

kwg

No worries. smile
Posted By: BobMt Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
Nope

bullshiit again....pull your head out its not all cheating....some but not all...think rome....bob
PA is proof that any retard can be in the Senate…
Posted By: KFWA Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
at the end of the day I think the people we'd really want to lead this country want nothing to do with stepping into that cesspool in Washington

and so we end up with the choices we have.
Originally Posted by Slowtrollr

No, no!
It's ALL cheating.

If Fetterneck received more than 2 votes[his & wife], all of the rest were fraudulent.
It's not like there's a couple million Fetternecks running around in PA, right?
As a nation we are done.
There are too many huge Red Flags standing out in this fiasco:

1. No $ucking way Kari Lake lost to Hobbs who (confidently) campaigned from her basement. The parallel to Biden's win are far too obvious.
2. No way Whitmore and Hochul, both laying low and casual during their campaigns, won with records that are train wrecks.
3. Lindsey Graham, Turtle's lapdog, threw a hand grenade into the voter narrative with his abortion comment, what six weeks ago(?), laying the groundwork for for the abortion excuse on election results. Believe me, that $ucking weasel was well paid for that stunt, then he vanished from the news.
4. Joe Biden said the elections would take some time to sort out. Numbers are now being massaged.
5. The media (including FOX) has already started the chant that this is all Trump's fault and DeSantis is a hero. Laying the groundwork to replace Trump for 2024.
6. The FBI will now start a string of arrests, beginning with Mike Lyndell and culminating with Trump, to let the remaining air out of MAGA movement.

Trump has left many breadcrumbs about catching these traitors for all their corruption with elections and otherwise. I believe there is massive ChiCom money behind it all. Cheapest war every fought.

If Trump intends to pull a giant rabbit out of the hat, very soon would be the time to Release The Kraken! and let the chips fall where they should.

1 - the Kari Lake thing in Maracopa County is pure criminal. All of the precincts reporting issues were heavily conservative areas. The heavily libtard areas ran like butter.
2 - Witchmer the Bitchmer and Blowchul were propped-up by media in their states, a ton of ad money and most of all by unions and women pissed about abortion rights. Also, the black vote in the big cities and continued ballot harvesting. Dems got game when it comes to mobilization .... they do it Bolshevik style.
3 - Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott both, RINOs we cannot get rid of here because of the open primary we have in this state and the massive influx of Ohio, Pennsylvania, NY and NJ RINOs migrating here. Our demographic is being completely rearranged. And yes, it was sabotage by Miss Lindsey plain and simple.
4 - You're 100% correct ... many of us knew something was up when Biden said what he said the other night.
5 - I agree with some of the anti-Trump sentiment and here's why. Trump, in the last two weeks, ran his [bleep] mouth too much once again. He especially muddied the waters with the attacks, in the last five days, on DeSantis. I'm tossing my Trump hats in the garbage .... the mother [bleep] just doesn't know when to stfu.
6 - It's not over yet ... but impeaching Garland and Wray are certainly looking less likely. I blame as much of this on Mitch McConnell as I do Trump, of not more. Cocaine Turtle Mitch is a cancer to this country imho.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The people of PA didn't vote for Festerman. The cabal they previously put in power did.

Q said the Red Wave is coming. It's coming. This fraud will make it bigger. A lot of peoples eyes are opened now to the truth they have an illegitimate POTUS just as Trump and the conspiracy Theorists Trumpsters said.

Like Trump said a week ago, when the American people learn the truth, they will support what we do.

What’s on Nov 15?
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

No, it’s more of a Trump whiff. A lot of Republicans are moving on. Independents and conservative women mostly moved on two years ago. For the most part Trump candidates turned easy wins into close races or outright losses where it shouldn’t have been.

These days, presidential candidates, most statewide candidates, and in many national and state office districts, candidates don’t win unless they win the independent vote.

At this juncture the only way Biden can win re-election is if we nominate Trump. There is currently an embarrassment of riches with potential Republican presidential candidates that are not named Trump.

To paraphrase Forrest Gump, You are a gosh dern genius. That is the best analysis of the actual facts that I've seen anywhere.
AOD, i don't know what Trump is going to reveal then, as he wont reveal his plan to the enemy, but it will be good news for you and me.

We are, as I've said before, in WW3. The Axis powers wouldn't have rolled over for an election in '42.

Satan's army won't roll over for an election now.

As Q says, trust Trump, trust the Military.
AOD, i don't know what Trump is going to reveal then, as he wont reveal his plan to the enemy, but it will be good news for you and me.

We are, as I've said before, in WW3. The Axis powers wouldn't have rolled over for an election in '42.

you are delusional
Originally Posted by scrooster
I'm tossing my Trump hats in the garbage .... the mother [bleep] just doesn't know when to stfu

Let me suggest you just place that hat in a bag and put it in a closet for the near future.
Posted By: ribka Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
The violent crime rate in Colorado is entertaining

Just keep on pushing for defunding the police

And that’s Trump’s fault?

Originally Posted by alpinecrick

These days, presidential candidates, most statewide candidates, and in many national and state office districts candidates, don’t win unless they win the independent vote.

Originally Posted by KFWA
at the end of the day I think the people we'd really want to lead this country want nothing to do with stepping into that cesspool in Washington

and so we end up with the choices we have.

There's a lot of truth in that, plus the fact that all the major metro areas are 100% Dark Blue, with a really , really high % of really, really stupid people that are fully indoctrinated Demons that, no matter the real facts of any issue, will not, under any circumstances, deviate from the party vote..................never ever.

Add to that the outright stupid strategy of most of the R's &, cheating aside, the Demons control a high enough % of the vote to carry many states with high concentrations in the cities................it's true in MI, WI, PA & about a push in GA.

R's control the empty land masses, the Demons control the population centers in too many states.

MM
Originally Posted by MrWilson

you are delusional
Ya think
Originally Posted by scrooster
I'm tossing my Trump hats in the garbage .... the mother [bleep] just doesn't know when to stfu

Let me suggest you just place that hat in a bag and put it in a closet for the near future.

Ironic from a girl that supports lydnsey Graham who is 10000 worse for the party than Trump
Plus 1
In Arizona I expect the Demonrats to dominate the election and Republicans will lose. Katie Hobbs is Secretary of State and she controls the elections. Her campaign mirrored demented Joe's campaign. Another issue is the fact the metropolitan areas of every state are mostly liberal and override the rural voters which tend to be more conservative. A way to overcome that would be to average the percentage of votes in each county and declare the winner based on the percentage of votes statewide. It is too late for that to happen now and I fear it is too late to save our nation. To many people are devoid of a moral compass and make decisions based on emotion instead of logic.

at the end of the day I think the people we'd really want to lead this country want nothing to do with stepping into that cesspool in Washington and so we end up with the choices we have.

This is pretty much the situation.
Originally Posted by 45_100
In Arizona I expect the Demonrats to dominate the election and Republicans will lose. Katie Hobbs is Secretary of State and she controls the elections. Her campaign mirrored demented Joe's campaign. Another issue is the fact the metropolitan areas of every state are mostly liberal and override the rural voters which tend to be more conservative. A way to overcome that would be to average the percentage of votes in each county and declare the winner based on the percentage of votes statewide. It is too late for that to happen now and I fear it is too late to save our nation. To many people are devoid of a moral compass and make decisions based on emotion instead of logic.

at the end of the day I think the people we'd really want to lead this country want nothing to do with stepping into that cesspool in Washington and so we end up with the choices we have.

This is pretty much the situation.
As predicted weeks ago

The election is just 2 weeks away.
Anyone care to share their predictions?

Will the Republicans take control of the House and/or the Senate?
Senate (No) McConnell/McDaniel are working hard to stop Trump supported MAGA candidates, The Dems might even pick a seat or two.
House (toss-up) lean towards (No)

Winners in Governors races.
MN Walz (D)
WI Evers (D) fraud
MI Whitmer (D) fraud
AZ Hobbs (D) fraud
GA Kemp (R)
FL DeSantis (R)
TX Abbott (R)
NY Hochul (D) fraud

Winners US Senate Race
GA Warnock (D) fraud
PA Fetterman (D) fraud
AZ Kelly (D) fraud
FL Rubio (R)
NH Hassan (D) McConnell/McDaniel
AK Murkowski (R) fraud
This is the face of the Republican Party
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-to-block-potential-georgia-senate-race/
Originally Posted by Travis13
It’s just time to face the fact that we have become outnumbered by a large margin. For every 100 children raised in the age of TikTok, Facebook, etc, how many do you think have true conservative values? 10%? 20? We’re [bleep] I believe.
Yep
Republicans don't need a f ucking wave, just a majority. But they do need better candidates and this is a shot across the 2024 bow. The party has to move beyond Trump, he cannot win the general election in 2024 and he is starting to drag the party down with him. I would still vote for him of course, but independents and swing voters will not, and there goes the election. Nobody can win a general election by relying on their base.
Actually, Id prefer more candidates like Trump.
Policy over person.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

What’s on Nov 15?

he doesn’t even know..
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Republicans don't need a f ucking wave, just a majority. But they do need better candidates and this is a shot across the 2024 bow. The party has to move beyond Trump, he cannot win the general election in 2024 and he is starting to drag the party down with him. I would still vote for him of course, but independents and swing voters will not.

No Mitch McConnell and Donald trump pacts did not spend money on a lot of these campaigns. I’m not bad mouthing trump. But these candidates needed money, masters, Buldoc , Smiley, Walker. The democrats injected millions of dollars into those 4 campaigns when poll numbers started going south for them.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Actually, Id prefer more candidates like Trump.
Policy over person.

Totally agree.
My Question is
After they count all of the Votes and they find that 110% , 120% and even 150% of the registered Voters Voted.
What will happen?
Trump loses again - without even running.
I understand the Doom and gloom and things did not work as well as most people here but I liked. but the bottom line correct me if I'm wrong I haven't paid all that close attention to all states. the Republicans did gain ground in the House and Senate both?
Originally Posted by funshooter
My Question is
After they count all of the Votes and they find that 110% , 120% and even 150% of the registered Voters Voted.
What will happen?

This question needs answered...but partial answer; Miss Linzey just congratulated the Dims. So its just bend over as usual.
Trump has already started attacking Desantis. Desantis is extremely popular in Florida.

If Trump gets the nomination for 2024, he will have had to sacrifice Florida to do so.

No GOP candidate can win a Presidential election without Florida.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

The covtard speaks up. Still double masking
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Did he? Democrats spent a lot of money defeating their opponents who had no support from Republicans super pacts.
I understand the Doom and gloom and things did not work as well as most people here but I liked. but the bottom line correct me if I'm wrong I haven't paid all that close attention to all states. the Republicans did gain ground in the House and Senate both?

Even if they eek out a majority

Biden has the veto pen
Goddammit....you guys didn't vote hard enough. Again.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump has already started attacking Desantis. Desantis is extremely popular in Florida.

If Trump gets the nomination for 2024, he will have had to sacrifice Florida to do so.

No GOP candidate can win a Presidential election without Florida.

Correct!
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Oh yes we did.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

What’s on Nov 15?

he doesn’t even know..

But you know whats coming don't you? What stocks are you snapping up?

Oh yes we did.

Congratulations, Jag/eyeball.
Now Faux shows their true colors. They just had Jason Chaffetz on and then the Rino Newt on telling how now Desantis is the new face of the Republican Party and its future.

A few weeks ago polling showed Desants polling 10% against Trumps like 85% support.
Amateur chiming in: But IMO the repubs lost the votes they needed, and the ones will need in the future, for supporting a form of separation of church and state doctrine in many states. (ABORTION prohibition).
Originally Posted by slumlord

Even if they eek out a majority

Biden has the veto pen

He can veto everything for the next 2 years but what he has already done is enough to put a real hurt on the USA. And that cant be undone for 2 years. fuuuker.
Originally Posted by Slowtrollr

PA is proof that big cities rule.

The difference between Oz and Fetterman is that Oz is more coherent.
Republicans don't need a f ucking wave, just a majority. But they do need better candidates and this is a shot across the 2024 bow. The party has to move beyond Trump, he cannot win the general election in 2024 and he is starting to drag the party down with him. I would still vote for him of course, but independents and swing voters will not, and there goes the election. Nobody can win a general election by relying on their base.
That's how I see it. The big red wave wasn't what Trump said it would be and that's the death toll for him. The question is will the main stream GOP pull away from him?
I am now wondering if his big announcement on November 15 will be that he isn't running.
The fat lad Is in the wings clearing her throat, warming up and getting ready to sing, it appears.
Las.........

Oh yes we did.

We need to vote 5 or 6 times like the Dumbocrat's
GOP has 50 seats in the senate right now, all they need to do is grab 1 of the remaining 3 to take the majority and Laxalt is winning in Nevada, if he wins then the runoff in Georgia is moot. When did Arizona turn blue?
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
GOP has 50 seats in the senate right now, all they need to do is grab 1 of the remaining 3 to take the majority and Laxalt is winning in Nevada, if he wins then the runoff in Georgia is moot. When did Arizona turn blue?

It didnt
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Yeah. But the big cities get to reap the effects of their "rule".

561 murders in Philadelphia in 2021. 485 murders in NYC for 2021. 337 murders in Baltimore for 2021.

The only thing I can figure is, Communists like to suffer.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
That's how I see it. The big red wave wasn't what Trump said it would be and that's the death toll for him. The question is will the main stream GOP pull away from him?
I am now wondering if his big announcement on November 15 will be that he isn't running.

That Red Wave is coming and its turning into.a Tsunami.
I said a few times not to assume the RW was the election.

Trump wanted us to VOTE for a reason.

Now the millions of Ds who voted for Rs yesterday will finally see what the D Party really is.

They will see with their own eyes the D Party is a fraud and subverts the will of the people.

As Q said, you cant tell the people, they have to see it for themselves. Now they are seeing it.

Red Tsunami coming for DC.

MAGA.

561 murders in Philadelphia in 2021. 485 murders in NYC for 2021. 337 murders in Baltimore for 2021.

Houston and his buds have no.concerns about that or 107,000 Americans dying of drug ODs compliments of the DNC AND CCP.
Some of the conservative talking heads are already on the Trump embarrassed by endorsed candidates - down with Trump up with Desantis mantra.

Houston and his buds have no.concerns about that or 107,000 Americans dying of drug ODs compliments of the DNC AND CCP.

Well, to be honest, I don't have a lot of concern for the people who continue to live in the big urban centers.

They choose to live in cesspools. It's their choice.

Now the millions of Ds who voted for Rs yesterday will finally see what the D Party really is.

They will see with their own eyes the D Party is a fraud and subverts the will of the people.

As Q said, you cant tell the people, they have to see it for themselves. Now they are seeing it.

MAGA.

You should quit drinking your bathwater.

MAGA.

Your omnipresent ambitions and unwavering beliefs, despite you & Q being O-for-however many at bats you've had are actually to be commended.
Outside an assembly that'll one day involve a eulogy, when are you gonna finally put down the phuggin' crack pipe?
I wasn't confident at *all* about all the "red wave" talk after seeing what happened during the last Presidential election.

Too much monkey business,....too many mail in ballots.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

MAGA.

You should quit drinking your bathwater.

He should just shut the fugk up already. He makes us all look like drunken retards

MAGA.
The older I get I try to better myself and learn to not get pissed when people believe differently than I do or when they believe something blatantly stupid like the flat earthers but everytime I read this schitt I realize that I'll just never be that humble.
Same areas as the 2020 fraud….seems legit.
Posted By: jc189 Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/09/22
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
The SCOTUS abortion leak
Mail in ballots

SPOT ON

If they would have held off on the abortion issue until after the mid terms, A lot of the close races would have been Red. Nothing like a women scorn. They showed up, and they were Pissed. Just enough to make the difference.
Originally Posted by jc189
If they would have held off on the abortion issue until after the mid terms...

"They" is Lindsey Graham. And Turtle sent him on the assignment to lob the abortion thing into the crowd. Then he made a fast exit.

Planned sabotage.

MAGA.
The older I get I try to better myself and learn to not get pissed when people believe differently than I do or when they believe something blatantly stupid like the flat earthers but everytime I read this schitt I realize that I'll just never be that humble.

Pity the man. He’s well past the point of needing professional help.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Plus 1

"too stupid" as they've already been to stupid....
Originally Posted by ribka
The violent crime rate in Colorado is entertaining

Just keep on pushing for defunding the police

And that’s Trump’s fault?

What does that have to do with my post? Inability to connect what was posted and your disconnected response is part of the problem.

“Defund police” doesn’t exist in my county—it voted for Trump to the tune of 70%+ the last two presidential cycles.

But Lauren Boebert is BARELY winning in my county and other counties where Trump overwhelmingly won.
That should be a hint……
Voting will not bring back the republic.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Voting will not bring back the republic.

“The end of the republic as we know it!”

The side that loses has been saying that since before the ink was dry on the Constitution…….
Posted By: BCBH Re: That "Red Wave" Thing ...... - 11/10/22

MAGA.

I enjoy your schitzo posting. Sit on your hands and trust the plan LOL.
© 24hourcampfire