Home
DeSantis is the future....

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/r...20Trending%20Curated%20Test%202022-11-09
LOL, this ought to be good.
What if DeSantis doesn't want to run for POTUS?
Whatcha gunna do then?
Ben Shapiro endorsing Desantis is a huge red flag.
Trump runs I am voting for him
Originally Posted by SBTCO
What if DeSantis doesn't want to run for POTUS?
Whatcha gunna do then?

LOL, what if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow?
Some people have learned nothing over the last seven years.

Everything has been orchestrated to push DeSantis to the front of the line.

The Establishment dangles a shiny object in front of you and you fall for it.
I’ll vote for DeSantis if he is the guy, but you people can go phuque yourselves. You’ve done nothing but bitch and carp about Trump and try to undercut him and MAGA since it started. Now that it faltered a bit mostly because Mitch would rather be king of the schit heap than win, you guys want everyone to see the error of their ways and join you guys in rallying around DeSantis. Phuque you. On second thought, I might not vote for DeSantis if asssholes like you support him.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

oh brother
When the Bush clan and their cronies are pushing for the D man you know it would be business as usual.
Loved Trump, voted for him twice, and would happily do so again. That being said, he deserves a large portion of the blame for last nights failure. He pushed several weak candidates and then utterly failed to help fund them. By contrast, DeSantis took what was a purple state and in 4 years turned it BRIGHT FLAMING RED. I like success. We need success as a nation and as a Republican party. DeSantis has proven he is capable and for those reasons he's my current favorite for the Republican nomination.
huh ? I though Trump endorsed candidates has 219 wins and only 16 losses in the general.
I wish Thomas Massie would run for President
You won't vote for him anyway.
There will be a lot of people voting for Trump but I fear there are many Republicans who will not as his "brand" cannot win a general election this time around. Sort of like the Governor race in Wisconsin and our Senate race. There is no way, given the economy, crime, educational failures in the State, etc. that Evers should have defeated Michaels or that Barnes should have been remotely close to Johnson. But he did win and Barnes was within a few thousand of winning in part because of links to Trump and because they are unwilling to compromise on abortion law. Democrats, in many instances, were successful making this an anti-Trump/Democracy election and making it an election over one other thing...abortion law. The Republican Party is split, the Democratic party is not to a significant extent. That make it hard to defeat them even with all the hypocrisy and folly of the left.

Says the guy that voted for Biden.. You are a idiot...
There is a difference between votes cast and ballots counted. Penn and Mi focused on mail-in ballots for a reason.
The GOPe is crowning DeSantis early like they did Jeb!, that should be another flag.

Just need Steve_NO and Isaac to rejoin here and lead the charge, lol.
Originally Posted by Woodsman1991
Loved Trump, voted for him twice, and would happily do so again. That being said, he deserves a large portion of the blame for last nights failure. He pushed several weak candidates and then utterly failed to help fund them. By contrast, DeSantis took what was a purple state and in 4 years turned it BRIGHT FLAMING RED. I like success. We need success as a nation and as a Republican party. DeSantis has proven he is capable and for those reasons he's my current favorite for the Republican nomination.

Desantis didn’t run on abortion and won

Normies are always three steps behind
Crowder is a closet faag who never misses an opportunity to dress like a woman. Shapiro is just another America-hating Jew. DeSantis is just another politician in Israel's pocket. Not as far as Trump, though.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I wish Thomas Massie would run for President
Or be on a ticket as VP.

I’m glad to have had the chance to vote for the man. Solid senator.
Voted for Trump twice. Liked his message and he had an R behind his name.

Like others who won't admit it, I voted R in each and every election since Reagan. Yes, this includes both McCain and Romney.

I think both DeSantis and Trump would be outstanding. I'd vote for either in a general election. The hard part would be deciding whom to vote for in the primaries. Still on the fence.
I think it's time for moving on from the idea that elections matter in clown world.
I think it's time for moving on from the idea that elections matter in clown world.

lol right !
If Trump decides to throw his hat in the ring and the GOP puts up anyone but Trump they will lose,, guaranteed!

If the GOP puts Desantis up against Trump they will lose and it will poison Desantis forever.

You folks should listen to the man who doesn't even bother to get off his fatass and go vote.
Originally Posted by 79S

Says the guy that voted for Biden.. You are an idiot...

I'm sorry Nugget but I must correct you before Tarqueen does.

https://www.grammar.com/a-vs-an-when-to-use/

I've given you ammo to slay many here, go forth and spread your knowledge.

Ps. https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/how-to-use-theyre-there-their
Well, I for one will vote for whomever is nominated by the Republicans. Heck, if you look at our current President and the new Senator from Pennsylvania, it seems the greater the mental challenges a candidate has, the higher the likelihood he/she can win. We may just have to stop a short bus and pull some unsuspecting individual off and put him on the ballot. Heck, he would get a lot of Democrat crossover votes for sure.
Why does TarQueen GAF what 'conservatives' do?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If Trump decides to throw his hat in the ring and the GOP puts up anyone but Trump they will lose,, guaranteed!

If the GOP puts Desantis up against Trump they will lose and it will poison Desantis forever.

Side note:

Lott’s betting odds are showing DeSantis now favored over Trump in 2024 due to his commanding reelection numbers versus Trump’s failing candidates’ performance yesterday.
If Trump runs he will fracture the party and not be nominated.

Dems will run Mike Obama who will win in a landslide.

It's over folks. USA just a brief aberration in centuries of absolute dictatorships.

The upcoming Chinese vs Muslim war will settle the West's hash.
I loved trump as president, but he has stuck his D in the mashed potatoes. He is poison to the middle sheeps and you cant win without the middle. He has already started bashing desantis. If trump is the candidae we loose. too many Karens.
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Trump runs I am voting for him

I'm with ya on this.........unless ______________________

oh yea......welcome to the Fire Mr Wilson

He's a lawyer with a Harvard law degree, Like his fellow alumni Barack Obama and George W. Bush. Harvard Lawyers are good at making America great, just not for the American people.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Well, I for one will vote for whomever is nominated by the Republicans. Heck, if you look at our current President and the new Senator from Pennsylvania, it seems the greater the mental challenges a candidate has, the higher the likelihood he/she can win. We may just have to stop a short bus and pull some unsuspecting individual off and put him on the ballot. Heck, he would get a lot of Democrat crossover votes for sure.
The problem with this attitude is that the R's run just as many pieces of shiit as the D's, and the vast majority of D voters feel exactly the same about their party affiliation as you do about yours. So we're all fuucked, through a basic Divide-and-Conquer binary.
Trump is the only man to energize the base. He owns it. The GOP Establishment hates him for exposing their malfeasance.
Nothing against DeSantis but we need Trump. He wasn’t voted out. His election was Stolen and it’s proven. Nobody wants to admit it. The candidates he endorses usually win. Nobody can generate a crowd like he can still and he has the energy to fight. Beware of the Republican that the leftist media and establishment leadership praises.
I agree. Long past time, for those who have been parsing all the bs in the media for the past 25 years. There hasn't been an election sans obvious fraud since Bill Clinton was in the Oval Office.
It could be that Trump knows something about DeSantis that we don't know...........yet. Besides, the MSM is pushing DeSantis and that is a red flag along with it would split the vote.
I smell a Red Herring.
Originally Posted by Dess
The hard part would be deciding whom to vote for in the primaries. Still on the fence.

The decision would be easy for me. Trump all the way.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I agree. Long past time, for those who have been parsing all the bs in the media for the past 25 years. There hasn't been an election sans obvious fraud since Bill Clinton was in the Oval Office.

There’s hardly any way to control ballot boxes and what or how many votes goes into them in large, democrat run cities. The big cities control the states’ outcomes.
America has caucuses and primaries to go through. It's way too early for anyone to be getting their panties in a wad. Let's ride this out for a while. Today, I'm more concerned about getting a majority in the House and the Senate.

kwg
Originally Posted by Houston_2

There’s hardly any way to control ballot boxes and what or how many votes goes into them in large, democrat run cities. The big cities control the states’ outcomes.
And knowing this, you still form opinions and vote. That's either retardation or insanity.
Sorry dudes, The Trump Train ended last night,

No red wave in ‘20
No red wave in ‘22 either

The candidates he supported, It didn’t help them, The return favors and support are gone.

Trump just took on the smell of last weeks fish, And now sparring with Desantis,, Toxic move.

Don’t shoot the messenger, But that’s the way it is.
Originally Posted by RiddlerNumberOne
If Trump runs he will fracture the party and not be nominated.

Dems will run Mike Obama who will win in a landslide.

It's over folks. USA just a brief aberration in centuries of absolute dictatorships.

The upcoming Chinese vs Muslim war will settle the West's hash.

Trump already fractured the party by exposing the backstabby weak sisters in the GOP.
Liberals are terrified of him. Should be a fuggin clue there somewhere.
All is for naught, however, if the Dems continue to control the vote and count. Another hint there.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Sorry dudes, The Trump Train ended last night,

No red wave in ‘20
No red wave in ‘22 either

The candidates he supported, It didn’t help them, The return favors and support are gone.

Trump just took on the smell of last weeks fish, And now sparring with Desantis,, Toxic move.

Don’t shoot the messenger, But that’s the way it is.
Ok, slut
What does Shapiro know about Conservatives?

If Trump runs as GOP nominee will you vote for him?

And knowing this, you still form opinions and vote. That's either retardation or insanity.

Is your answer to it is to not vote if you live outside of big cities?
I've voted R since Reagan and will continue to do so. But as I heard someone say on the radio today " I don't know if I should vote for a braindead candidate or someone who looses to a braindead candidate" . Kinda sums up the current situation.
Originally Posted by efw

He didn't vote for him last time, you really need to ask?
It ain’t Trump Corndog’s ..

It Baghdad Bob ..

I just Hope your Not Alive to See Your Grandkids Dumpster Diving ..

It’s a Free For All..

Hahaha Hahaha
Trump is to the left of JFK, so yeah... I'm fine with moving past him, but the problem is that most 'conservatives' are too, which makes it a zero sum game. Sadly it can't get better, until more people are suffering enough to actually care about Liberty, so hold on to your hats, it's going to get bumpy.

Tarqueen still trying to play pretend here, and ya'll still eatin' bait.

Your either a fed, or a soros plant perhaps both.

And yes I am in good health and not suicidal.
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Trump is to the left of JFK, so yeah... I'm fine with moving past him, but the problem is that most 'conservatives' are too, which makes it a zero sum game. Sadly it can't get better, until more people are suffering enough to actually care about Liberty, so hold on to your hats, it's going to get bumpy.

See ya [bleep]
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I’ll vote for DeSantis if he is the guy, but you people can go phuque yourselves. You’ve done nothing but bitch and carp about Trump and try to undercut him and MAGA since it started. Now that it faltered a bit mostly because Mitch would rather be king of the schit heap than win, you guys want everyone to see the error of their ways and join you guys in rallying around DeSantis. Phuque you. On second thought, I might not vote for DeSantis if asssholes like you support him.

Word.

My answer to you is to stop trying to kick the football, Charlie Brown. Lucy is going to yank the ball away from you over EVERY time.

As far as big cities go, they will never go conservative. Cities are run based upon Democrat ideas. They produce nothing that is necessary for life: food, fuel, raw materials. They are consumers. They trade their freedom for well-being. They can't possibly experience life any differently.
I like the Indian way of Thinking ..

Choose Life ..

Or Death ..

The Problem is we’ve already chosen Death ..

Eat , Drink and be Merry Bitches cuz the Cake done been Frosted..

Fretterman your Soul To Waste and Pudd’n if your Good..

Hahaha Hahaha

My answer to you is to stop trying to kick the football, Charlie Brown. Lucy is going to yank the ball away from you over EVERY time.

As far as big cities go, they will never go conservative. Cities are run based upon Democrat ideas. They produce nothing that is necessary for life: food, fuel, raw materials. They are consumers. They trade their freedom for well-being. They can't possibly experience life any differently.

The pink areas of the more rural parts of states with big democrat run cities are where the loss comes from .
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

See ya [bleep]

Would you like to talk about it, or did you already use all of your vocabulary..?

See ya [bleep]

Would you like to talk about it, or did you already use all of your vocabulary..?
You’re not MAGA. You’re probably a democrat. You’re a dumb sob if you don’t think trump’s policies are America first .
Should I go on? Covtard? Boosted? Clot shot?

See ya [bleep]

You’re not MAGA. You’re probably a democrat. You’re a dumb sob if you don’t think trump’s policies are America first .

Should I go on? Covtard? Boosted? Clot shot?

ROFL, all of that is false regarding myself. Did you actually read what I wrote or are you running solely on emotion? I said Trump is not Right, or Conservative enough. I agree with making American great again, but I want it to be as great as it was 200+ years ago, not 25 years ago.

His policies were okayish, kinda like Reagan... but not firm or substantial enough to prevent the creep of communism. Read though my history, as I'm no where near being an NPC, so no jabs here, but thanks for your sincere concern.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
The problem with this attitude is that the R's run just as many pieces of shiit as the D's, and the vast majority of D voters feel exactly the same about their party affiliation as you do about yours. So we're all fuucked, through a basic Divide-and-Conquer binary.
You are absolutely correct and that was my point, although, not as well-stated as you did. Hence, my mention of Biden and Fetterman in that context.
How many Omens does the Average Need ..

The Darwinian Flush is Cum’n Bitches..
Originally Posted by akrange
How many Omens does the Average Need ..

The Darwinian Flush is Cum’n Bitches..
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by efw

He didn't vote for him last time, you really need to ask?

Just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt?
Where'd alwaysintheforest go?

So, I'm just dying to know why you like DeSantis over Trump.... Was it that you truly just couldn't handle the mean tweets from Trump or do you think the cost of diesel, gasoline, utilities, groceries and interest rates were just toooo low while Trump was in office?
Even someone as dumb as you should realize by now that stupid fuggers like you are THE REASON THAT WE EVEN HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS CHIT RIGHT NOW!!!!! Why don't you just go hang out on the Democratic underground were you fugging belong and take Ann Coulter with you, dipchit.

So lookie who's supporting Ron DeSantis.

https://media.greatawakening.win/post/bmqLpTi5AsBD.jpeg

Along with Joe Scarborough, Ben Shapiro, Chris Christie, Jonah Goldberg and all the Bush's.

So Trump knew all this time.
Originally Posted by K22
So Trump knew all this time.

Trump knows a lot of stuff we don't. Yet.

But in fairness, he did try to warn DeSantis.

People should listen to what Trump says. He leaves bread crumbs occasionally and does not $ull$hit.
Originally Posted by bobinpa

So, I'm just dying to know why you like DeSantis over Trump.... Was it that you truly just couldn't handle the mean tweets from Trump or do you think the cost of diesel, gasoline, utilities, groceries and interest rates were just toooo low while Trump was in office?
Even someone as dumb as you should realize by now that stupid fuggers like you are THE REASON THAT WE EVEN HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS CHIT RIGHT NOW!!!!! Why don't you just go hang out on the Democratic underground were you fugging belong and take Ann Coulter with you, dipchit.

You expect way to much out of a Chick.
We need a warrior. Trump is a warrior.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
You know them womens that have them long claw fingernails pasted on? How does they wipe they butt?
Originally Posted by rainshot
You know them womens that have them long claw fingernails pasted on? How does they wipe they butt?
Let’s ask Balipstickk.
© 24hourcampfire