Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I wish Thomas Massie would run for President
Or be on a ticket as VP.

I’m glad to have had the chance to vote for the man. Solid senator.

GB4

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Voted for Trump twice. Liked his message and he had an R behind his name.

Like others who won't admit it, I voted R in each and every election since Reagan. Yes, this includes both McCain and Romney.

I think both DeSantis and Trump would be outstanding. I'd vote for either in a general election. The hard part would be deciding whom to vote for in the primaries. Still on the fence.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I think it's time for moving on from the idea that elections matter in clown world.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think it's time for moving on from the idea that elections matter in clown world.

lol right !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If Trump decides to throw his hat in the ring and the GOP puts up anyone but Trump they will lose,, guaranteed!

If the GOP puts Desantis up against Trump they will lose and it will poison Desantis forever.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarquin

You folks should listen to the man who doesn't even bother to get off his fatass and go vote.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 79S

Says the guy that voted for Biden.. You are an idiot...

I'm sorry Nugget but I must correct you before Tarqueen does.

https://www.grammar.com/a-vs-an-when-to-use/

I've given you ammo to slay many here, go forth and spread your knowledge.

Ps. https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/how-to-use-theyre-there-their

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, I for one will vote for whomever is nominated by the Republicans. Heck, if you look at our current President and the new Senator from Pennsylvania, it seems the greater the mental challenges a candidate has, the higher the likelihood he/she can win. We may just have to stop a short bus and pull some unsuspecting individual off and put him on the ballot. Heck, he would get a lot of Democrat crossover votes for sure.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Why does TarQueen GAF what 'conservatives' do?

FJB & FJT
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If Trump decides to throw his hat in the ring and the GOP puts up anyone but Trump they will lose,, guaranteed!

If the GOP puts Desantis up against Trump they will lose and it will poison Desantis forever.

Side note:

Lott’s betting odds are showing DeSantis now favored over Trump in 2024 due to his commanding reelection numbers versus Trump’s failing candidates’ performance yesterday.

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
If Trump runs he will fracture the party and not be nominated.

Dems will run Mike Obama who will win in a landslide.

It's over folks. USA just a brief aberration in centuries of absolute dictatorships.

The upcoming Chinese vs Muslim war will settle the West's hash.

"A man has come to terms with life when he is willing to plant trees under whose shade he will never sit."
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I loved trump as president, but he has stuck his D in the mashed potatoes. He is poison to the middle sheeps and you cant win without the middle. He has already started bashing desantis. If trump is the candidae we loose. too many Karens.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Trump runs I am voting for him

I'm with ya on this.........unless ______________________

oh yea......welcome to the Fire Mr Wilson

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

He's a lawyer with a Harvard law degree, Like his fellow alumni Barack Obama and George W. Bush. Harvard Lawyers are good at making America great, just not for the American people.

Last edited by Pat85; 11/09/22.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Well, I for one will vote for whomever is nominated by the Republicans. Heck, if you look at our current President and the new Senator from Pennsylvania, it seems the greater the mental challenges a candidate has, the higher the likelihood he/she can win. We may just have to stop a short bus and pull some unsuspecting individual off and put him on the ballot. Heck, he would get a lot of Democrat crossover votes for sure.
The problem with this attitude is that the R's run just as many pieces of shiit as the D's, and the vast majority of D voters feel exactly the same about their party affiliation as you do about yours. So we're all fuucked, through a basic Divide-and-Conquer binary.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Trump is the only man to energize the base. He owns it. The GOP Establishment hates him for exposing their malfeasance.
Nothing against DeSantis but we need Trump. He wasn’t voted out. His election was Stolen and it’s proven. Nobody wants to admit it. The candidates he endorses usually win. Nobody can generate a crowd like he can still and he has the energy to fight. Beware of the Republican that the leftist media and establishment leadership praises.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I agree. Long past time, for those who have been parsing all the bs in the media for the past 25 years. There hasn't been an election sans obvious fraud since Bill Clinton was in the Oval Office.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
It could be that Trump knows something about DeSantis that we don't know...........yet. Besides, the MSM is pushing DeSantis and that is a red flag along with it would split the vote.
I smell a Red Herring.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Dess
The hard part would be deciding whom to vote for in the primaries. Still on the fence.

The decision would be easy for me. Trump all the way.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I agree. Long past time, for those who have been parsing all the bs in the media for the past 25 years. There hasn't been an election sans obvious fraud since Bill Clinton was in the Oval Office.

There’s hardly any way to control ballot boxes and what or how many votes goes into them in large, democrat run cities. The big cities control the states’ outcomes.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,930
Posts18,479,895
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.