Home
Worked on a 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor today 377k
Original motor and trans
My 2006 dodge 2500 with the hemi engine has 366,456 miles. Original engine and transmission. I do all the suggested tune-ups on time and she's still pulling strong.
Semi truck.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Semi truck.

680 million miles?

Most I saw was a Pete, 3.2m
In my UPS package driver years

Best truck I ever had had the Cummins in it

Estimating the 11-12 yrs I drove it...50K miles a year

550-600K miles
The old man had a little Mazda B2600i he ran over 310k before the block cracked. Most miles I've seen firsthand.
My grandson is driving a Toyota Tacoma with something over 500,000 miles on it
Currently driving this '01 Land Cruiser with 341K

You'd drive it and look twice at the odometer reading

He goes by 'Brandon'

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
My dad's '69 F250.....387,000+ miles on it the last time I saw it. And it was still running fine.
No engine work on it-- ever.
My brother put over another 100k on it when my sister drive til it seized after blowing a radiator hose.
One of my Ranch trucks, 92 Chevy 2500 with the factory 350 and manual transmission has 370,000 miles now. Still going.
Brother in law has a 91 Dodge diesel. It had 600k plus on the odometer when it quit working. That was about 10 years ago. Still running!
An old UPS truck. It had a 366 bbc in it. Over 700k miles on it.
I changed the head gaskets on a Cummins 220 engine in a 1955 Freightliner cabover- - - -"no tilt cab"- - - -in 1976. Over 2 million miles.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

You drove for UPS too ??
Bubba shown here.........

only has 207K on 'em.....lotta miles left to go

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by tikkanut

You drove for UPS too ??

No. Uncle had a tow truck and shop back in the 80s in Cedar City. Saw one there in for service. Everyone was impressed!
I'm looking out the window at a 06 Peterbilt 379 with 3.5 million miles on it.
We overhauled the original Cat engine at 1.8mil and its still rolling along fine.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

You drove for UPS too ??

No. Uncle had a tow truck and shop back in the 80s in Cedar City. Saw one there in for service. Everyone was impressed!

We had our local on payroll mechanic in Price do all our service

Anything serious went to Salt Lake/Provo
1974 Datsun pick up. 390,000 I think. Taken off the road not because it wouldn't run but because the body was falling off. The floor and the inside of one door was plywood.
Got a 1995 International 4700 with 490,000.
7.3l and Allison auto.
It’s Fugkin ragged and sounds like hell but will not quit running. Paid $6,000 for it in ‘08ish. Been in the shop once. Hell of a return on investment
I knew a guy who had, I think a 1984, Chevy truck that, when I left town, had over 650,000 miles on it with no repairs other than a couple of starters and a couple of alternators and maybe some other "minor" things. He still had it when I moved away; but, I had another friend who told me that, through the local dealer, Chevrolet got word of it and traded him a brand new version of the same truck (4WD ext cab) for his old one. Apparently they wanted to do some analysis of it. I don't know how many miles were on it when that deal was arranged a few years later.

I personally had a 1997 F350 crew cab Powerstroke that I sold with 445,000 miles on it. That was a great truck and I wish I had another just like it. I love those body styles.
95 taco 2.7 4wd.

Compression in spec, everything but the radio and ac worked and sold it with over 550,000 miles
Maybe, 1,500,0?
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Maybe, 1,500,0?

15 what ??
69 Ford F7000 With a 3208 Cat... Over a million miles... It was a Roadway short haul tractor on it's second engine when my brother bought it and converted it into 3 car flatbed... Truck was on the road 6 days a week delivering parts to Chicago and returning with 3 more cars from the insurance auctions... Sundays were for maintenance... Truck earned the name "Manford"...
If the question is, saw, trucks I've met on the road.
Wife’s Druncle Roger traded me a 78 plymouth Volarè with about 170,000. Traded him a 12 gauge single shot.

We drove it thru 70 acres of briars and thickets trying to roll it. All fun ended after a 4” cedar came thru the radiator, the belts, and hoses. lol
Old dump truck my stepdad had. No idea what make/model but it had 500k on it when he bought it. He used it to move equipment around as he was a heavy equipment mechanic. I never drove it but one of my helpers had a cdl and would move my equipment and trees around with it when we cleared and grubbed. It had 950k +/- and still ran great when he passed.
My old boss ran his Toyotas 600,000 miles driving 200 miles a day for the last 35 years, he is on 3rd Toyota I think, maybe#4
Pickups? I hate Fords but UPS delivers here with a 2014 F250 4x4, it's got over 500,000 on the engine...but I think it's on its 2nd or 3rd transmission though, 1 front end total overhaul.
Trucks? A friend had a Pete logging truck with a 1,200,000 on a Series 70 Detroit, but he maintained that thing like it was Melania Trump.
Personally owned a 1988 delta 88 450K
And a 2003 Dodge Ram with a 5.9 engine traded it in 2019 had 376k on the meter.
I had 937,455 on my Freightliner when I turned it in for a newer truck.
Druncle

lol
Peterbilt at work only has 75,000 miles. But it has 17,000 hours on it.
I got an Acura Integra from my brother that had almost 300k on it. I put another 90k on it and gave it to a friend who was struggling. Last I heard, it was still going strong with 450k + The clutch needed replacing, though, as it was out of adjustment. Loved that car.

Wife bought a Honda Civic in 07 when we had been dating for less than a year. We took it on lots of road trips, from Maine to San Diego. Just over 400k on it. Needs babying now, as the suspension is shot. Runs like a damned champion though.
Aren't the nationally famous million mile Tundra's running oilfield hotshot deliveries down in Texas?
Originally Posted by hanco
My old boss ran his Toyotas 600,000 miles driving 200 miles a day for the last 35 years, he is on 3rd Toyota I think, maybe#4
I have an 08 chevy express 3500 with 378000 and change , that I use to haul all kinds of floorcovering . I had to put a tranny in it at 126000 miles. put a new radiator in it , and new driver and passenger seats in it last spring, as well .no oil leaks . and I drive her hard ! but keep oil changed and everything greased and cleaned . hopin she will go another 50 - 60,000 but ya never know.
04 or 05 Chevy Silverado in my driveway today with 364 K on it.

That was learned just last week when a conversation came up that not just the chosen few brands run 300K+ these days, many are capable of it.

This ain't the 60's when Chevies & Fords ran to about 120K & needed major repair. Mopar need not apply, & Toyota had to go back across the pond & regroup as their offerings couldn't last here on our highways for more than a trip or 3.

18 wheelers a different animal entirely. Seen many with 1 to 2 milllion.
1982 F-150 with the 300ci, inline 6, still running strong with 360,000 miles when the frame rusted out.
My 2001 F250 4x4 7.3 - 425,000 ranch and oilfield miles and running strong. Only thing ever done to it other than standard maintenance was 2 alternators and 2 AC compressors. Traded it 6 years ago for a 2016. It has 150,000 on it now.
I pushed a Pontiac Sunfire to 285k from my daily commute which seems like small peanuts compared to some of you guys! One head gasket at 125k and the little quad 4 was the champ again. Was a manual transmission.

Was asking $1000 for it on CL about 7yrs ago and this single mom came and saw it and offered me $650 for it. Seemed like a sincere person trying to keep ends met. Told her $500 was enough; she might need a little emergency fund in case something went unexpectedly on it and to make sure to keep the oil changed and topped off. Hope she was able to get a couple more years out of it.
I sold my Saturn at around 350K miles. Though, I burned a valve at around 300K miles. I had never replaced the timing chain, lots of slack may have contributed to the burned valve. Running it a bit over 100 mph at the time probably didn’t help much either! 😉 memtb
Semi truck.
Semi truck.
,............680 million miles aaay? 😂.....That must-have been one helluva truck plus one helluva driver..... 😂 😂.....Assuming that driver had a career of driving say 60 years he would have had to be going 1,293.75 mph for 60 straight years non stop to have traveled 680,000,000 miles....No food, sleep or mens room brakes along the way..... 😂 😂 😂.......Pretty damned good I'd say.... 😂
My 1986 Yukon with 265,000 miles on it.
550000 on a 99 or so Tacoma that a Bank Courier in Corpus Christi used. Plain Jane 2wd regular cab. So of a beach is probably still going.

Have met a few guys with 450-500 on a few 7.3 Diesels. Mine is a 96 with only 210 so there is discussions a lot of the time with me and other 90s Cummins and 7.3 people
My sister in law sold me her 1991 Honda Accord in 2002. It had 150 when I got it.
After it turned 500,000 I gave it to my nephew. He rolled it, probably drunk.
A clutch and radiator were the most expensive repairs I had to do.
a guy at work has 2 Silverados. One has around 350,000 and the other is over 500,000.
Old Volvos would go forever. Had a 1981 Volvo 240 that had 320,000 when I sold it. Ran it from Va. to Key Largo straight at least 8 times without a glitch.
Semi truck.

Gotta be some kinda record.
My 1997 Toyota T100 shows 740,000 and I drove it two hard years with a broken speedometer cable.
2012 Ford Focus, 327,695 when I traded it in. Learned stick in a 30s pickup reputed to be north of 1.2 million, but couldn’t verify that.

Old70
I've seen a few Toyotas with 300K+. There was a guy in Canada a year or so ago, that commuted a 1,000,000 miles in a first generation Toyota Tundra. Toyota gave him a new truck for it so they could study the wear patterns internally.
Originally Posted by Teal
Semi truck.

680 million miles?

Most I saw was a Pete, 3.2m

Lol, I got zero happy.........
Originally Posted by memtb
I sold my Saturn at around 350K miles. Though, I burned a valve at around 300K miles. I had never replaced the timing chain, lots of slack may have contributed to the burned valve. Running it a bit over 100 mph at the time probably didn’t help much either! 😉 memtb

My ex bought a Saturn new,drove it to 200 thousand,we gave to my cousin in N.H. he put another 90 thou on,he sold to a kid he worked with for $300.00 and that kid finally wrecked it with 300 and change on it.
But my high school friend Kevin came from a family of 15 , as the as the youngest boy,he inherited the ,SUPER NOVA,a 1976 red Chevy Nova,straight 6,it had 400 thousand and change on it when it finally threw a rod,and he and his brothers beat on that thing like it was their job.
My mother bought a ford galaxy 500 with a 351 w in it had over 100k when I bought from her and I put another 200k on it before hurricane Floyd floated it down the river. Drove a 60 something freight liner with a 400 cat for the local feed mill that had close to 250million on it
608k plus a few on a 98 Silverado. Burning oil now but still moving.

Osky
My Pete had 600,000 on the Detroit. I saw a local pet delivery lady who had a 2000 F350 powerstroke with 750K on it. She drove to midwest and back every week. Changed the oil every Friday
Probably one of those satellites I see passing by from time to time. No idea about the mileage.
210K + on my '11 F250 all by me, not getting rid of it anytime soon. Buddy has a '94 Chevy or GMC 2500 that close to or just over 400K. The body is pretty rough but the engine/transmission are original. He drives that pickup every day ~50 Mi round-trip to work. My F-250 is for pulling the boat (or anything else that needs pulled) and going hunting.
Without an engine or transmission overhaul? A late 80's Nissan Maxima with 420,000 miles on it.
There’s an 80-series Land Cruiser in our area with over 600,000 miles on it, original engine and transmission. A guy that used to run a local shooting range had an old F-150 with nearly 700,000 but it had been through several engines and at least a couple of transmissions.
A girl who I went to high school with drove a mid-1960s vintage Volvo 122 with over 500K miles on it.
My 1999 F150 w/5.4L. traded in at 265k. They gave my $500 cash and a $500 Amazon gift card. Was happy with what I got out of the deal.
Jorge has a chevy truck that he's posted a pic with the miles, pretty sure it's over 500k.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Jorge has a chevy truck that he's posted a pic with the miles, pretty sure it's over 500k.

I think Jorge's last pic was 426,000, he's ahead of me at 400k. I wish I had taken better care of mine now, with the economy crashing, a couple of months could make a difference in replacement costs.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by DryPowder

I think Jorge's last pic was 426,000, he's ahead of me at 400k. I wish I had taken better care of mine now, with the economy crashing, a couple of months could make a difference in replacement costs.

Not sure how far this feature goes back (1999-2007)

But you can pull up the hours on Chevy's

My '02 last check was 3030 hours & 138K miles

Originally Posted by dye7barrel
My 1999 F150 w/5.4L. traded in at 265k. They gave my $500 cash and a $500 Amazon gift card. Was happy with what I got out of the deal.

My 06 f150 5.4 is at 240K miles. It still runs like new. I'd have to have a lot more than $500 and a gift card to let go of it.
I had a car that I sold that had 286,000 on it. The guy I sold it to drove it for another 3 years with same motor and transmission. Don't know how many miles were on it when I last heard from him but I would guess over 300,000.
Sold a truck with the org. motor and transmission that had 257,000.
The American Airlines jet we flew in might have had more than a few miles on it?
Back in the early 2000's I bought a 1988 Mack Superliner drywall boom truck with a 350hp Mack engine in it. It had 900K miles on it when I bought it and 1.2M miles when I sold it. The truck originally belonged to one of my suppliers, but had a knuckle boom on it then. I knew the guy who put the first 600K miles on it. Then they went bankrupt and the truck got repo-ed and ended up with a drywall company where they put a drywall crane on it.

It never had any engine work done to it that I could see in the records. Man, that was a runnin' machine. I bet that SOB would go 100 mph if you wanted it to. It smoked really bad with thick black smoke when you gutted it. One day I got a call from an irate motorist. The guy was really pissed off complaining that he had to follow my truck down the interstate for 5 miles and he couldn't get by him. He said that he couldn't breath and couldn't see where he was going. laugh I asked him why he stayed behind him so long and he just yelled something about he was going too fast and he couldn't get past him. Then he hung up on me.
Originally Posted by DryPowder

I'm sure you're right, I just remember it was up there. I was impressed as I am with yours.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I knew a guy who had, I think a 1984, Chevy truck that, when I left town, had over 650,000 miles on it with no repairs other than a couple of starters and a couple of alternators and maybe some other "minor" things. He still had it when I moved away; but, I had another friend who told me that, through the local dealer, Chevrolet got word of it and traded him a brand new version of the same truck (4WD ext cab) for his old one. Apparently they wanted to do some analysis of it. I don't know how many miles were on it when that deal was arranged a few years later.

I personally had a 1997 F350 crew cab Powerstroke that I sold with 445,000 miles on it. That was a great truck and I wish I had another just like it. I love those body styles.

To make sure that does not happen again?
MY 2003 Ford Ranger has 250,000 with no oil leaks, does not use any oil.
449,500 on a F350 V10 service truck at work. Original engine, 2nd transmission and 3rd rearend. Rode hard and put up wet but still taking it on a daily basis.
Volkswagen with 375,000
I actually owned a Toyota 8100 series pickup that went over 1,000,000 miles. I was the fourth owner, I sold it with just short of a million miles, and the guy I sold it to still brags about it still running everytime I see him.

First owner was, if I remember correctly, GE in Missouri ... or maybe it wasn't GE I can't remember but it was some big Fortune 500 company just outside of St Louis. Then it went to Memphis, was owned by Hunter fans, then one of their employees bought it and then I bought it used from a place called Covington Pike Toyota and brought it back to SC ... then I sold it to this guy who says he's shooting for 1,200,000 sometime soon.

Toyota did something for him, sent him paperwork to get it in their million miles club, but apparently there are quite a few Toyotas with over a million miles built in the 70s and early 80s.
Apollo 15 spacecraft.
Saw a Mercedes 240D in the 70's with almost 1 million miles on it that belonged to a salesman that called on my Dad's business. He told me he put about 150,000 miles per year on that car with just routine maintenance. They don't make'em like that anymore.
Highest I have owned is 291K on a 96 Hyundai Sonata. Highest I have seen is another Hyundai, an Elantra with 450K that belonged to a driver who delivered medical supplies. It was at the dealership for an oil change.
425k on my 1996 12 valve...

285k in on my 1997...

275k on my 1998.5 24 valve dump... (57,329 hours on the clock)

254k on my 2011 6.7l

All have compression of 95%+ of OEM specs.

I have had and seen 850k - 1m Cummins.

Diesel fuel is a lubricant by it's nature... that is why a well designed diesel will run forever (or almost forever)
My daughter who is in law school, is driving our 1998 Camry, which has over 400,000km.
Originally Posted by AB2506
My daughter who is in law school, is driving our 1998 Camry, which has over 400,000km.

If I'm doing my math right, that's like 645K miles?
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
Highest I have owned is 291K on a 96 Hyundai Sonata. Highest I have seen is another Hyundai, an Elantra with 450K that belonged to a driver who delivered medical supplies. It was at the dealership for an oil change.

Hyundai made an ad campaign about that car, until it leaked that the car had multiple engine and transmission replacements to get that far, all under the 10 year warranty that they offered at the time of sale……

So there’s that……………..
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Nope, 250k miles.
3 trucks listed on this website with over 3 million miles……..

https://www.universitydodge.com/cummins-engines-are-so-durable-theres-a-million-mile-club/
My 2007 Toyota Corolla, 416,000 :-) just got it back from inspection passed with flying colors :-) never left me on the side of the road. One alternator, I think I put in two AC unit compressors went cheap the first time, front struts, One coil pack. That’s it! I’ve had it since New, I love this car!
Originally Posted by badger

Nope, 250k miles.

Right, I did that backwards. Thanks.
Saw a 6 million mile Volvo on J. Leno's show.
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
Saw a 6 million mile Volvo on J. Leno's show.

I bet that smelled like a bunch of Woodstock Musical Festival
How many miles are on the Space Shuttle?
Didn't see the ad. Might be the same car. This car is in the Cleveland, Tennessee area. It was leaving the dealership while mine was waiting for warranty service.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Old Volvos would go forever. Had a 1981 Volvo 240 that had 320,000 when I sold it. Ran it from Va. to Key Largo straight at least 8 times without a glitch.

Had to scrap a couple of Volvo 240 wagons I had in Minnesota, both times it was because the bodies had finally rusted enough, that the car had sagged down on the drive shaft. They have NO Frame to them....

The 76 had 300K on it at the time and the motor and trans were running fine, the mechanic and electronics on the car were just fine...
Replaced that one with a new 84, and that one lasted until it had 350K on it, yet the motor, trans etc, still running fine also. The engine in the 84 that I got new, was still so clean inside.. at 350K, you take the oil cap off and looked at the head, it was as shiny as the day I bought the car new. Clean as a fresh minted nickel. Makes me wonder how long those Volvos would of lasted if they hadn't been operated on salt covered roads in the Upper Midwest.

Love a Volvo 240 Wagon with a manual. Would certainly purchase one overhauled, and restored if I came across one.

Talked with a guy about a month ago, that had an old 1964, 122 Series Volvo Wagon. He bought it in about 1976 with 120K on it off some gal, who bought it new. He was originally from California, and one of the millions that moved to Oregon. B18 engine, manual trans, said he had about 50K to go to hit a million miles on it. Engine overhauled with the trans at about 1/2 million. Body looked good still, solid... paint awfully faded. The interior looked like it had 2 million miles on it. But owned by some left over hippie, who is still living in the 60s. But I sure do love my old Volvos, up thru the end of the 240 series in 1992.

your math is backwards....

to convert miles to kilometers, you multiply the miles by 1.6

to convert kms to miles, you multiple the klicks by 0.62...

400,000 KM would be about 250,000 miles.

Sorry Just saw badgers post above just after I posted this.... "Here's yer sign..."
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox

Hyundai made an ad campaign about that car, until it leaked that the car had multiple engine and transmission replacements to get that far, all under the 10 year warranty that they offered at the time of sale……

So there’s that……………..

When I was in the Army and was working in the base Hospital at Ft Lewis, there was a colonel ( doctor) who drove an old 53 Buick Roadmaster and a Fiat 131. The Roadmaster was immaculate, this was in 1977 & 78. The Fiat was kind of ratty. I got to know him well enough to call him on a first name basis....Saw his Fiat one day, and told him that was one car I'd never ever own...

He asked why, and I told him they were a piece of junk... you'd never see one go 100,000 miles.
he told me that one had 101,000 miles on it...

So then I asked him how many times he had replaced the engine? He looked at the ground, and said he'd just put the 4th one in it quite recently.
Last vehicle I bought NEW in Sept of 1987. 88 4 Runner SR 5.... manual and 2200 RE motor. Bought out of Iowa City Iowa... paid $14,500 for it...
3K below stick on the window...

Still have it but no longer a daily driver... but then most of its life its been more of a vehicle I take on long trips, and out hunting etc, as I have other cars that I use for daily use....

Overhauled about 400 K, but it sits in the drive way behind the house, when not being used.. just renewed the plates once again...
588K on the odometer... wouldn't hesitate to get in it and drive it to the east coast and back...

most of its life, it has had 20 to 25,000 mile oil changes using Mobil 1 Delvac, with filter changes every 5 k...
third clutch not long ago.... 6 sets of front brakes and 3 sets of rear brakes in its service life...
body is still pretty solid, as I have kept it off of salted roads, and don't drive it most winters...mainly when I lived back in the upper midwest.

Had offers to purchase it, but have declined.. I don't want to see its life end with some 20 something out beating the schitt out of it..

have had some punks and Mexicans try to steal it also, but it was disabled ( disconnected the battery cable)...

Twice I've had some of the local methheads try to break into it, to steal it... with me sitting right in the drivers seat, as they try to break into the passenger side.... ( we don't have very bright criminals in Oregon.. thank God).. one guy tried when I had a pistol sitting right next to me... he opened the door and was greeted by me sitting in the drivers seat with a pistol pointed at his face.... he wet his pants, and probably schitt them also, as he took off running and screaming "don't shoot!!".... hope that curred him of wanting to steal things.... at least someone's vehicle.

only down side, is that local clowns will try to steal it, before they'd try and steal a new Corvette, sitting next to it with the keys in the ignition and the engine idling... so I don't drive it around town to do errands...sad the population has turned into that... but hey, our state democRATs think that legalizing drugs, they are doing people a favor... it just is make the stupid people, more stupid...
A 68-70 Ford F-250 4x4 step side pickup. Nearly 20 years old when I first saw it. Belonged to the lead diesel mechanic at one of the companies I worked for back in the early 80's, and the man was still driving it when I left the company 15 years later. The guy drove it every day with a 250+ mile commute, and he used it as his road call truck also. Everything about this truck was cast iron and had been rebuilt at least 4 times. Has a 360 v8 and 4 speed manual trans with Dana 60's if I remember right. Other than that, it had nothing fancy vinyl covered bench seat, and nothing but cheap floor mats, you could, and he often did just take a hose and washed out the interior. It originally, I believe had a blue metalic paint job and even that had been redone (repainted) many times. At 40 years old (the truck) he estimated it had well over 2 million miles. When I knew him, he was happily married and had a couple really nice kids, even though he was a workaholic. On weekends he prospected land he owned the mineral rights on out near Castaic, him and his family would make it a camping trip. I helped build him a couple rock crushers for it. Anyway last I heard he gave the truck to his son, and it is still being driven daily. His son is also a diesel mechanic.

Phil
I know there are trucks with more miles but I beat the crap out of my Dodge Dakota V8 4X4 for 15 hunting seasons and 350,000 miles and it was still running when I traded it in..
Originally Posted by Ackleyman
Saw a Mercedes 240D in the 70's with almost 1 million miles on it that belonged to a salesman that called on my Dad's business. He told me he put about 150,000 miles per year on that car with just routine maintenance. They don't make'em like that anymore.

I had a 240D i bought several years ago, just to have something comfortable to drive back and forth to work, 68 mile round trip.
It was a nice car for being 40 years old. 81 model. I paid 800 for it. Sold it a month ago for 600, I quit driving it because the vacuum system was playing hell, and you had to open the hood everytime to shut it off... guy threw a battery in it and it fired up. Who know how many miles that damn thing had.

One thing I know for certain is I paid more in property tax than I did the for the car... seems like bullshit to me.
UPS P-500 that had over 1,000,000,000 on it. Don't know exactly how MUCH over.

4.3 GM V-6

It was an air shuttle car. It, literally, was hardly ever shut off Monday through Saturday.
The highest mileage vehicles you ever saw will be the aircraft you board. Had over 2 million air miles and most of the planes were on routes for decades
Originally Posted by Yoder409
UPS P-500 that had over 1,000,000,000 on it. Don't know exactly how MUCH over.

4.3 GM V-6

It was an air shuttle car. It, literally, was hardly ever shut off Monday through Saturday.
....... 😂 A million miles yes.....But not a billion miles....3 zeros to many.....
1.3 Billion miles. X-37B Just landed. LINK
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
1.3 Billion miles. X-37B Just landed. LINK

LOL...

That is some cool stuff for sure...
© 24hourcampfire