Home
Trump will be making an announcement Tuesday.

If he announces his re-election bid, are you going to support him and the AMERICA First agenda or will you side with the younger Establishment Selected Ron DeSantis.
Trump was a lightning rod that was needed at the time, he coulda done better if he would keep his pie hole shut and if had got rid of his staff.
I can excuse him for that as he is not a career politician.

But his time is over, unfortunately I don't think he knows when to step aside.
Establishment…

Mordor on the Potomac is a Continuous Criminal Operation made up of a number of Crime Families..

Either Maoist/ Marxist or just plain Crime Oligarchs like The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Tinker Bell Lindsay..

Trump would be a Fool to go again given the Humiliation the Republican Crime Family was willing to take in this Election…

Fighting Them the Maoist/ Marxist and the Advanced Election Rigging Scheme just seems to much to Overcome..

If that wasn’t enough it’s all those people that seem to think His Mean Tweets are the Real Problem with America Today ..

The Civility Sheep just can’t see the Wolf ..

Will Trump Run ..

You’d better Pray He Does ..
Originally Posted by akrange
Establishment…

Mordor on the Potomac is a Continuous Criminal Operation made up of a number of Crime Families..

Either Maoist/ Marxist or just plain Crime Oligarchs like The Derby Donkey named Mitch and Tinker Bell Lindsay..

Trump would be a Fool to go again given the Humiliation the Republican Crime Family was willing to take in this Election…

Fighting Them the Maoist/ Marxist and the Advanced Election Rigging Scheme just seems to much to Overcome..

If that wasn’t enough it’s all those people that seem to think His Mean Tweets are the Real Problem with America Today ..

The Civility Sheep just can’t see the Wolf ..

Will Trump Run ..

You’d better Pray He Does ..

I hope he announces a run for President as an Independent and starts the MAGA Party.

This will destroy the Republican Party and any chances of Republican control of either house or the White House for decades. Big Fu*k, it’s not like The RNC Club elitested give two schits about winning elections as long as The Party stays in tact.
MAGA all the way.
Between the two, I’d go with DeSantis first. No desire to have another 80 something puddin’ eater in office.

I’d rather see another outsider come up and run.
Trump. He still has the ability, and he still has fire in his belly. I do think this is his last shot. He's just getting too old. Desantis would not give me heartburn, and I would vote for him if he was the candidate, but I feel as if the media is steering us toward him. That makes me uncomfortable. I also feel that the Democrats are cheating. Some of it is legal, some of it is not. Mail in votes, no ID, etc, have been legalized, but that is absolute horsecrap. It is very easy to cheat. The Dominion machines are a problem too. The things always "fail" in key states. This is an obvious scam. They can't get a count for like 2 weeks? WTF is THAT? It should be immediate. The Republican leadership does NOT want to win. THAT has to change. They are playing by the Democrat playbook.
Trump. I don't trust anyone else.

Fugk it. It doesn't matter anymore. Too far gone.
Pres Trump is the only one not beholden to but hellbent against those who have determined to destroy our nation.

I’m with him.
I don’t trust anyone either but after I research and find out he did indeed throw his wife under the bus about supporting OZ, I will only support him if he is the only choice.

Punking out the ole lady or diddling kids are the only two unforgivables for me
Originally Posted by efw
Pres Trump is the only one not beholden to but hellbent against those who have determined to destroy our nation.

I’m with him.

Spot on! he's the only real choice.
Fugk the Republicans.

Go Trump.

MAGA.
There’s something out there, and it ain’t no man.

We’re all gonna die.

-Billy
Originally Posted by deflave

We’re all gonna die.

-Billy
Classic.
Originally Posted by steve4102
I hope he announces a run for President as an Independent and starts the MAGA Party.

But, but, but......That would fracture the Republican party! The party that will save the nation!! Should have started one in 2020, we would be two years ahead by now.
Billy for President!
It doesn’t matter, nobody with an R will get in again. It’s rigged.
Originally Posted by viking

About right
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

THIS
Have to wait and see who the libertarian candidate is. I hope it's Spike Cohen - he's one of the sharpest men I have ever encountered.

I voted for him for vice president last time.
Originally Posted by viking
True, but the problem is the R’s are the reason, not the D’s, the Republican Leadership cares only about The Party, not The Country. They are perfectly fine with losing, as long as The Party survives.

The Party tried to destroy Trump at the expense of We The People, time for We The People to destroy The Party.
Trump. It has to be. As much as I love what Desantis did for cleaning up voting in Florida he will never pull it off nationwide. The Commie bastards have the steal down to a science and the no balls pubs will stand by and watch them do it. Derby Donkey and McGaffey to comfortable on our dime, and making millions+ all while pretending to care about “We the People”.
We are three touchdowns behind with one election on the clock. 2024.
Pray to God that I’m wrong. But I ain’t.

Somebody bookmark this and shove it in my face in 2 years.
Riding the Trump train. Screw the RNC.
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
Trump. It has to be. As much as I love what Desantis did for cleaning up voting in Florida he will never pull it off nationwide. The Commie bastards have the steal down to a science and the no balls pubs will stand by and watch them do it. Derby Donkey and McGaffey to comfortable on our dime, and making millions+ all while pretending to care about “We the People”.

The Republicans did Not just stand by and watch.

They helped steal the election away from Trump in 2020, in 2022 Mitch McConnell and the Party Leadership made sure that Trump endorsed candidate’s failed, The Wrong Kind of Republicans” ya know.
Originally Posted by johnn
Trump was a lightning rod that was needed at the time, he coulda done better if he would keep his pie hole shut and if had got rid of his staff.
I can excuse him for that as he is not a career politician.

But his time is over, unfortunately I don't think he knows when to step aside.

Keep swallowing MSM BS. It was all they had except for saying he colluded with Putin. Both were lies.

Your statement sounds intellectual until you consider the fact that his truths gained him nearly 12 million more votes in 2020.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

THIS

Yes...
And replies like Trumps too old etc. prove that the USA is washed-up.

Yeah a harvard/gov't/ lawyer is going to save the union.
Desantis has copied Trumps blueprint and will do the same thing that would have happened if the RED WAVE had been a 1,000 foot tidal wave. NOTHING !!!
Desantis and the rest of the entrenched GOP will continue the status-quo, enriching themselves off of the taxpayers. All the while lying through their teeth, with a smile on their face.
I'm getting to the point that I hope the democrats do win from here on out, the GOP likers deserve everything they get.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Riding the Trump train. Screw the RNC.

The truth of the matter is, that's the only train there is.

What others say and think isn't worth a plugged nickel in this nonexistent scenario.

DeSantis won't run against Trump and never indicated a desire to.

Trump and the Patriots are in control in this DNC slow motion demolition derby we are watching play out.
DeSantis can't win....fact is no one can win when the Democrats control the rigged voting machines.

If he announces his re-election bid, are you going to support him and the AMERICA First agenda or will you side with the younger Establishment Selected Ron DeSantis.
How is DeSantis "establishment-selected?" His support is very grass-roots.

The Republicans did Not just stand by and watch.

They helped steal the election away from Trump in 2020, in 2022 Mitch McConnell and the Party Leadership made sure that Trump endorsed candidate’s failed, The Wrong Kind of Republicans” ya know.

You'll get no argument from me on that. Case in point 2022 Murkowski in Alaska, and no help basically for Laxalt( sp) in Nevada.
Why Murkowski? Well gotta keep the club together right...
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Steve is referring to the McConnell/Romney/Bush/Graham/McCarthy deep state cabal dying establishment, the one his handlers told him to push.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Steve is referring to the McConnell/Romney/Bush/Graham/McCarthy deep state cabal dying establishment, the one his handlers told him to push.
A man cannot help who is lending support to him. In the case of those men, they have ulterior motives for supporting someone they believe will provide a roadblock against Trump. Once they used DeSantis to block Trump, they'd almost certainly be just as opposed to DeSantis as they were Trump.
Trump won't win in the primaries, so he'll start a third party just to F@#k the Republicans.
His ego will allow the Dem's to win again. He could care less about the country, it all about him.
Hopefully he'll be dead or in jail in the next two years.

A man cannot help who is lending support to him. In the case of those men, they have ulterior motives for supporting someone they believe will provide a roadblock against Trump. Once they used DeSantis to block Trump, they'd almost certainly be just as opposed to DeSantis as they were Trump.
Then desantis will play-ball with the cabal behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by LFC
DeSantis can't win....fact is no one can win when the Democrats control the rigged voting machines.
Neither can Trump.

But then again DeSantis won’t be trying to win the White House, his objective will be to rid The Party of Trump.

Russia, Russia, Russia didn’t do t, Impeachment I didn’t do it, Impeachment II didn’t do it, Jan 6 didn’t do it, law suits haven’t done it, so now it’s DeSantis’ turn to Get-r-Done using the Rigged primary election process.

Trump needs to toss a Yuge monkey wrench into the GOPs plan and start a third party, calling it The MAGA Party.
Trump already beat slobbering joe Brandon. SMH
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Correct, he knows who and what butters his bread.

But DeSantis isn’t being paid to win the White House, job one is ridding The Party of Trump, a Presidential victory would just be an unexpected bonus.
Originally Posted by Geno67
Have to wait and see who the libertarian candidate is.

How brilliant and principled of you.
Can you explain this statement? How is he "playing ball" with them? Are you implying that he's willing to adopt the globo-homo agenda if these folks support him? What's your evidence?
Originally Posted by Pat85

But, but, but......That would fracture the Republican party! The party that will save the nation!! Should have started one in 2020, we would be two years ahead by now.

Trump needs to toss a Yuge monkey wrench into the GOPs plan and start a third party, calling it The MAGA Party.

THIS & THIS, both parties are laden with crooks, hind sight 20/20 and all that,, we should have started a MAGA type party 50 years ago.
I'll vote for the republican nominee, which hopefully will be DeSantis. However, if Trump gets the nod I'll vote for him.

so he cleaned up Florida ....but cant do it nation wide...why?
Originally Posted by hotsoup
I'll vote for the republican nominee, which hopefully will be DeSantis. However, if Trump gets the nod I'll vote for him.
That's about where I am.
President Trump has earned my loyalty and trust!
Originally Posted by MPat70
President Trump has earned my loyalty and trust!
Just his court appointments, alone, has earned my gratitude towards him. That might be his best achievement while in office, in fact. He was just so so on most everything else, though, and quite bad on some things. He'd certainly have my vote, if he's the nominee, however.
Can you explain this statement? How is he "playing ball" with them? Are you implying that he's willing to adopt the globo-homo agenda if these folks support him? What's your evidence?
Check his donor list.

And read these.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/?s=DeSantis

Correct, he knows who and what butters his bread.

Yep government to the core, never produced anything in his life not even a job for someone unless it was a government job.
Probably never had a thought of rental property etc., just sits back waiting for that big fat gov't check to land in his bank account every month.
ZERO skills to help a working man.
Hopefully this discussion becomes moot after Trump’s announcement, establishing a Third Party
General Zi Chiang Chong Donkey Kong Phalanx must be Rendered to Gelatin..

Trump can’t gain any Momentum until that Happens..

Trump is weighing the decision on whether He can Take Down The Doom Loop and their Red Dickie’s ..

Ya ..

We’re wanting for Ya Trump …

Sticks and Stones will Break My Bones but Mean Tweets will never Harm Me ..

Bitches..
DeSantis is a career politician, Trump ain't, I would be satisfied with either over ANY Democrat but Trump first pick, he's already proved what he can do.
LMAO

If you claimed to support Trump ever and you don't now, you're a [bleep] or dumb as John Burns
I wouldn't be bothered if either got the GOP nomination. But I very seriously doubt if the machine will allow trump to be President.

My impression of Desantis is, he knows he would have to "play the game" to an extent. Every federal elected official does,....some more than others. But Desantis would push back against it as much as possible.

I don't know what Trump would do. A *lot* of his appointments were impossible to understand and he turned against some people who worked very hard to get him elected,..especially Steve Bannon. Also, Trump tossing Jeff Sessions and taking on William Barr was a bad mistake. Allowing the RNC to install Mike Pence as his Veep was a bad move right off the bat.

When Trump put John Bolton and Eliot Abrams in his administration it became evident that he wasn't in charge of who got appointed to his administration.

It's all a moot point, however,....since like I said. the machine will never allow Trump to be President again.

I'm in doubt if the machine will ever allow *any* Republican to be President again.
TRUMP !!
You guys clamoring for DJT to start a 3rd party are the same ones who ridicule and chastise guys who vote libertarian etc.

Hope you enjoy getting steamrolled in elections and have the new ultra liberal Democrats in power across the board vs the Rs and RINOs blocking at least the worst of the ultra liberal agenda.

DJT aint the savior you make him out to be. While he was a great President, he did very little swamp draining, hell the swamp was his administration.....bolton, Barr etc etc
Originally Posted by BobMt

Originally Posted by BobMt

Because the Cabal is too large, to many embedded in their cushy lives and very few real Patriots.

Look how hard it was for Trump to get anything accomplished. The uni-party worked harder against him than for him. It was amazing he got the SC justices appointed. Even with so called conservatives controlling
both houses.

All the alphabet agencies are corrupt to the core at the upper levels. Without the FBY doing their JOB nothing will change. Case in point, the smirk on pedo joes face when ask about the FBY investigation humper.
IMO I hope that Trump runs. I like some of what Desantis stands for but now who he stands with. Association matters. Split the vote and cause massive damage to the party.

The Republican Party has to crumble. It is a necessary step toward something new. Reagan was the only good president to come out of the party in my lifetime. Other than the Newt Contract with America the party has never been conservative but gladly used conservatives to keep them in office by making empty promises.

No new taxes

Weapons of mass Destruction

War on drugs

War on terror

Democratize Iraq and Afghanistan

Kinder gentler conservatism

Small government

Repeal and replace

The list could go on.

I first voted in 1984 as a registered Republican and remained a Republican until February 2021 when commie Cocaine Mitch considered another impeachment. I promptly changed my registration to I.

This party has to be changed. That change will not happen from the inside unless it is destroyed and rebuilt. America needs to destroy the party.

The argument against what four or six more years of D control will bring seems empty and based in fear. I don’t think that we will be helped by four to six more years of R control. They have no vision and and are just as corrupt as the D’s.

Let it burn.
TRUMP ALL THE WAY.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's all a moot point, however,....since like I said. the machine will never allow Trump to be President again.

I'm in doubt if the machine will ever allow *any* Republican to be President again.
…and the Republican Party is perfectly fine with 5his as long as The Party survives.
Originally Posted by IZH27
IMO I hope that Trump runs. I like some of what Desantis stands for but now who he stands with. Association matters. Split the vote and cause massive damage to the party.

The Republican Party has to crumble. It is a necessary step toward something new. Reagan was the only good president to come out of the party in my lifetime. Other than the Newt Contract with America the party has never been conservative but gladly used conservatives to keep them in office by making empty promises.

No new taxes

Weapons of mass Destruction

War on drugs

War on terror

Democratize Iraq and Afghanistan

Kinder gentler conservatism

Small government

Repeal and replace

The list could go on.

I first voted in 1984 as a registered Republican and remained a Republican until February 2021 when commie Cocaine Mitch considered another impeachment. I promptly changed my registration to I.

This party has to be changed. That change will not happen from the inside unless it is destroyed and rebuilt. America needs to destroy the party.

The argument against what four or six more years of D control will bring seems empty and based in fear. I don’t think that we will be helped by four to six more years of R control. They have no vision and and are just as corrupt as the D’s.

Let it burn.

Exactly.

Destroy the Republican Party has to happen before anything else can be started.
Originally Posted by marktheshark
You guys clamoring for DJT to start a 3rd party are the same ones who ridicule and chastise guys who vote libertarian etc.
etc

The libertarian party is a joke, it has no Leader or leadership, is run by a bunch of left over hippies that do strip teas on stage during a convention.

Trump is a leader and has a Yuge base, if he starts a new party, much of his base will follow, thus fracturing the corrupt Republican Party Club.

Will he win, hell No, he couldn’t win running as an incumbent Republican even with 10 Million more votes than Obama.

Republicans can’t win either, they don’t want to, their only concern is Saving The Party.

Time to destroy the Party that has been stabbing us in the back for years.
Trump has de facto started a third party. People like Margie Greene and Kevin McCarthy are in the same party in name only. It makes a helluva lot more sense to stay the course with that rather than doing a re-label.

I'm voting for Trump as long as he wants to run.
Originally Posted by RJY66
Trump has de facto started a third party. People like Margie Greene and Kevin McCarthy are in the same party in name only. It makes a helluva lot more sense to stay the course with that rather than doing a re-label.

I'm voting for Trump as long as he wants to run.
A few rebels in the ranks isn’t going to do schit, especially when the Party Leadership will eventually have them removed or indoctrinated into submission.
DeSantis is Swamp. Shiny object dangled in our faces for a false hope of a "painfree" return to normalcy. Trojan Horse.

Forget the elections. It's all rigged. Now that the "Red Wave" proved bogus, what's the next bogus chant, "we'll get 'em in 2024"? LoL Some people never learn.

Trump is the only one that can lead us out of this horrific mess. Lead - he will need our help. Gonna get ugly, starts Tuesday night, 9:00 pm ET
That's about where I am.
Me as well.
Trump started a movement.
That movement belongs in the Republican party.
Third party crap just guarantees commie control.
Miss Lindsay needs to shut up about abortion.
Libtards need to be educated that abortion is now a states rights issue.
Hammer the libtards on the price of food, energy and crime.
Dave
Originally Posted by dave7mm
That's about where I am.
Me as well.
Dave
LOL

The Republican Party not only doesn’t want this movement, it spent $Million$ and is still spending in order to squash it.

Mitch McConnell calls this movement,

“the Wrong Kind of Republican”

This is an "Operation". Look at all the false MAGA people this has drawn out. Trump is seeing who his real maga friends are.

Stevie Wonder has been found out.

How is it Trump can afford to do this? There is only one way he can get away with it and that is if he is control.
Anybody want a friendly wager? $50 Trump loses in 2024 if he runs. If you can't win now, when can you? Don't get me wrong, I'll vote for him but I'll gladly take some $$ when Joe hidin beats his ass again. (Which is just tragically hilarious, steal or not.)

These dumbasses... What are you going to do when you win the house & senate? "Repeal IRS agents and investigate Hunter and covid. We're going to outlaw abortion, across the land."

Flipping R.I.P. after that little gem. 60% of the country disagreed with the SC overturning Roe. If you get past the fact that Roe was bad precedent, it STILL means 60% are against a ban on abortion. So saying if Rs get the house & Senate we'll ban abortion is a flipping DEATH SENTENCE for the Senate midterms, and it very nearly cost the house.

You blind morons... you need the independent vote and independents don't give a sheeeit about hunter or covid origins. They would vote R for the economy PERIOD - but not when you pissed off 60% of the voters on abortion. In fact, they're (independents) probably all tired as hell, just as tired as Rs, about the nonstop fake trials and investigations to flipping nowhere the dems ran the last six years. I'm not saying don't investigate, but it can't be a top 3 priority. Read the room dumbasses.

Instead of having a clear stance on abortion "this is how I personally feel, but i will commit to following the will of the voters and put the state law on abortion to a popular vote", they flipping ran from it, ignored it, or put up a flashing billboard that said we'll use the state by state mandate to ban it, or Senate vote a national ban. What EXTRA voters did that attract? Zero. How many did it turn into single issue voters? Tons. And you needed them. What a bunch of idiots.
I would not even waste time worrying about it at this point. Legitimate national elections are a now a thing of the past in this country. The best you can do is live in a deep red state that can and will nullify the coming wave of unconstitutional laws, mandates and executive orders out of Washington. Perhaps several will even band together and secede from this banana republic that used to be our country.
The Republican Party not only doesn’t want this movement, it spent $Million$ and is still spending in order to squash it.

He's not long for this world. He's a dinosaur. He's 80 fricken years old.

And he’s one cog in a huge wheel. Wake the fugk up.
if the election was stolen in 2020, and the mid terms have shown that the slow vote counting hasn't changed, then why run?

I don't see a path to the white house for Trump.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
DeSantis is Swamp. Shiny object dangled in our faces for a false hope to return to normalcy. Trojan Horse.

Forget the elections. It's all rigged. Now that the "Red Wave" proved bogus, what's the next bogus chant, "we'll get 'em in 2024"? LoL Some people never learn.

Trump is the only one that can lead us out of this horrific mess. Lead - he will need our help. Gonna get ugly, starts Tuesday night, 9:00 pm ET

If there had not been a Red Wave the election process wouldn't be taking 8 days.

The pukes are having to ' rectify" the real results of the Election with their clumsy steal 2.0.

What did Mike Flynn say a few days ago? They have people all over this. Thats a clue.

Something big is coming. Trump said it and it may be revealed tomorrow or maybe after the Rs move into the House in January, but it's coming, and Trump can afford to jerk chains as he wishes. He's having fun and the Ds are trying to convince the folks the Rs and Trump is done. They always rely on the narrative and public sentiment to push their BS.

They do lie.
Well if you want a republican to win, you have to face reality, it is impossible for him to win a presidential race again, and he will kill the party down ticket. Yeah I would vote for him and you would vote for him, but independents and women won't, and that there is ballgame. The Trump worshipers have to decide if they want to win elections for republicans or sit around yelling at clouds because the democrats are still in power.
If Pres. Trump is on the ballot, he'll get my vote.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Between the two, I’d go with DeSantis first. No desire to have another 80 something puddin’ eater in office.

I’d rather see another outsider come up and run.

Thing of it is, DeSantis isn't the outsider, he's the GOPe's pick.

He is beholden.

This is an "Operation". Look at all the false MAGA people this has drawn out. Trump is seeing who his real maga friends are.

How is it Trump can afford to do this? There is only one way he can get away with it and that is if he is control.
Found out?

As in calling for Trump to go it alone and fuqk the Republican Establishment
Hopefully this discussion becomes moot after Trump’s announcement, establishing a Third Party

Hope that's the announcement - burn this [bleep] down.
Some people say “I like Trump policies but I don’t like the rest of him.” This gets it almost backwards. Although Trump advanced many important policies, it is the 'rest of him' that contains the virtue that inspires the movement… Trump was born for the current crisis, a life and death struggle against a totalitarian enemy I call woke communism... that control all the cultural and economic powers in America…

Trump revealed, not caused, the divide in this country. In war, you must make a stand… Trump is a manly man... traditional manhood, even when flawed, is absolutely essential… Trump plays to win... There are no clean hands in a fistfight…Trump is unreservedly, unquestionably pro-America… Trump is a refreshing break from the guilt and self-loathing that marks our age…

His accomplishments far outweigh his personality quirks. No other president did so much in so little time. Trump smoked rats out of hiding places. Because of Trump, we know our intelligence agencies are corrupt. We know also that the mainstream media is not just biased, that it is the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.

Mitch and the Party Elite have been grooming Thune to replace Mitch for years.

Thune will make Mitch look like a MAGA Rock Star.

Found out?

As in pushing the idea Trump is a screw up. As in essentially calling him a liar.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
TRUMP ALL THE WAY.

Yep! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Threads like this one always shed the light on more Anti-Trump dipschitts.

Found out?

As in pushing the idea Trump is a screw up. As in essentially calling him a liar.

Quotes please.

Otherwise STFU
Make Me. You think others on the Fire have memories as short as yours?

Now the big Trumpster guy is pushing two conservative camps. GMAFB

CLUE: You insinuate Trump is a liar by not accepting him telling you over and over we are going to MAGA. You reject him saying Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. You reject him telling you The best is yet to come, why? Because what he said came from Q.
You reject The Plan.
You reject Trump directing you to Q for people to be able to understand WTF is going on and why the are following the plan they are on.
You really think Trump alone sat down and worked out The Plan to destroy the NWO and DNC and WEF and Illuminati?

YGBSM.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
“Make me”

What are you 10 years old.

Child.
Have I decided?
NO

Do we have 'declared' candidates?
“Make me”

Child.

STFU.

Ha, what are you, a child?
“Make me”

Child.

STFU.

Ha, what are you, a child?
What’s next from you,
“My dad can beat up your dad”
Originally Posted by deflave

We’re all gonna die.

-Billy

Billy’s been acting pretty squirrelly lately
Eyyye seee youuuu

- Mack
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
My point is that he's just one example of the aging of the old style, good ol boy, Republicans. The future is with folks like Green, Boebert, and the like, i.e., the new right, MAGA, types.
My point is that he's just one example of the aging of the old style, good ol boy, Republicans. The future is with folks like Green, Boebert, and the like, i.e., the new right, MAGA, types.
Not hardly, the RNC campaigned heavily against Boebert, “ Wrong kind of Republican” ya know.

She is going to have her election stolen as result.
Not hardly, the RNC campaigned heavily against Boebert, “ Wrong kind of Republican” ya know.

So Trump doesn't stand a chance, either, then.
I prefer Trump, but I think it is impossible for him to win again. The DEMs will cheat their arses off to stop him and the Rhinos won't vote for him...
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
I would not even waste time worrying about it at this point. Legitimate national elections are a now a thing of the past in this country. The best you can do is live in a deep red state that can and will nullify the coming wave of unconstitutional laws, mandates and executive orders out of Washington. Perhaps several will even band together and secede from this banana republic that used to be our country.

That's my plan. And the entertainment value of the "DeSantis is a deep state plant" is pretty high right now. It's gone from way out there on the crazy fringe to way up in your face

Watching him DESTROY disney and the woke teachers unions (CRT is illegal here in all schools and work) was just him pandering I suppose.

His policies have created a surplus in the state budget. DeSantis pared it back a bit this year, but next fiscal year's spending plan is still the largest in state history — $109.9 billion. It's filled with federal stimulus money and higher-than-expected revenue. There are more dollars for teachers and students, funds for a state guard, and it'll start with $16 billion in reserves.

The budget also uses an October cut to the state gas tax, plus several sales tax holidays, to save Floridians an estimated $1.24 billion through the next fiscal year.

Gov. Ron DeSantis signed 269 bills this year, vetoed 11

The most recent ones are:

SB 144 – Identification Cards
SB 156 – Loss Run Statements
CS/SB 254 – Religious Institutions
SB 288 – Electronic Dissemination of Commercial Recordings and Audiovisual Works
CS/SB 1190 – Two-Way Radio Communication Enhancement Systems
CS/CS/SB 1304 – Public Records
CS/CS/SB 1798 – Sexually Related Offenses
CS/HB 105 – Regulation of Smoking by Counties and Municipalities
HB 535 – Barefoot Bay Recreation District, Brevard County
CS/HB 651 – Navarre Beach Fire Rescue District, Santa Rosa County
CS/CS/HB 777 – Local Tax Referenda Requirements
HB 895 – Lakewood Ranch Stewardship District, Manatee and Sarasota Counties
CS/CS/CS/HB 965 – Environmental Management
CS/HB 995 – Sumter County
HB 1045 – West Villages Improvement District, Sarasota County
CS/CS/HB 1057 – Evidence of Vendor Financial Stability
HB 1105 – Lake County Water District, Lake County
HB 1119 – Grandparent Visitation Rights
HB 1161 – Manatee County
CS/HB 1231 – East Lake Tarpon Community, Pinellas County
CS/CS/CS/HB 1349 – Guardianship Data Transparency
HB 1423 – City of Edgewood, Orange County
CS/HB 1427 – Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
HB 1469 -Transportation Facility Designations
CS/HB 1491 – Alligator Point Water Resources District, Franklin County
CS/HB 1495 – Immokalee Water and Sewer District, Collier County
CS/HB 1499 – City of Key West, Monroe County
CS/CS/HB 1563 – Homestead Property Tax Exemptions for Classroom Teachers, Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters, Emergency Medical Technicians, Paramedics, Child Welfare Professionals, and Servicemembers
HB 1581 – Jackson County Sheriff’s Office
CS/HB 1583 – Emerald Coast Utilities Authority, Escambia County
CS/HB 7055 – Cybersecurity
CS/HB 7057 – Public Records and Public Meetings

I could type all day and not cover what the "deep state plant" has done for FL.

Even Trump moved here.
That's about where I am.
Me as well.
Dave
LOL

If you don't like the leadership of the Republican party then I suggest you vote to change it.
The trick here is you have to support someone that's electable.And you may not like this but you have to ...as a party the Republican party hopefully reach that mushie middle voter.
The best way to do this is to hammer the commietards on the economy.Anf then hammer them some more.
Trump's policies on the economy were some of the best I've seen.Ever.
These policies did more good for lower middle income workers that anything the commietards have ever come up with. The commietards fear it . And you can see there fear.
Because it works.
And WTF is up with Trump backing mastriano and oz in pa.
What Trump got a hard on for us.
My hope is that Trump sits out the next election.

dave
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I prefer Trump, but I think it is impossible for him to win again. The DEMs will cheat their arses off to stop him and the Rhinos won't vote for him...

He already won again.
That's about where I am.
Me as well.
Dave
LOL

If you don't like the leadership of the Republican party then I suggest you vote to change it.
The trick here is you have to support someone that's electable.And you may not like this but you have to ...as a party the Republican party hopefully reach that mushie middle voter.
The best way to do this is to hammer the commietards on the economy.Anf then hammer them some more.
Trump's policies on the economy were some of the best I've seen.Ever.
These policies did more good for lower middle income workers that anything the commietards have ever come up with. The commietards fear it . And you can see there fear.
Because it works.
And WTF is up with Trump backing mastriano and oz in pa.
What Trump got a hard on for us.
My hope is that Trump sits out the next election.

dave

There is only one way forward. Voting won't do it. Voting was only to reveal the Truth. It's been revealed. Now the people will support Trump and what's going to go down.

Like Trump said, "Something big is coming and nobody knows".

Everyone's ideas will probably change tomorrow anyway.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picupload

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picupload
Trump is done unfortunately.

Pass Desantis and hold the fluff.
Originally Posted by Higginez
Trump is done unfortunately.

Pass Desantis and hold the fluff.
Shocker

LMAO

He already won again.

I believe he won in 2020, but they still found a way to cheat him, and they will do it again with even more force in 2024. They are trying to bury him now with lawsuits.
I have no steak in this, therefore, I can be objective. From Democrat perspective Trump is preferable opponent because he will be easier to beat in general election. From Republican perspective someone other then Trump. A person who can energize Republicans to come out and vote, capture moderate and independent voters, but does not have same effect on Democrat turnout.
Originally Posted by Slavek
I have no steak in this, therefore, I can be objective. From Democrat perspective Trump is preferable opponent because he will be easier to beat in general election. From Republican perspective someone other then Trump. A person who can energize Republicans to come out and vote, capture moderate and independent voters, but does not have same effect on Democrat turnout.

Back to broken English I see
LMFAO
The technique of using opposition to sink themselves is risky and sometimes does not work. Voting in primaries for Obama during his first run eliminated Clinton, but cost Republicans the White House for two terms. During last election promoting more radical Republican candidates in primaries proved very successful for Democrats. They were correct in assuming these people would be easier to beat in general election. They have been able to hold off "Red Wave" and looks like they held on to control in Senate.
A couple of things that I have learned is that I will not give money to the political party. The political party most of time campaigns against the candidate that I support. A real eye opener.

I have learned that picking a candidate early (be it republican or democrat) is usually a death kiss as they have never reached the primary goal line. Middle of the road candidates are run out of the process early.

After this last election, my wife is changing to independent for voting and is hopeful that it will reduce the number of phone calls and e mails that we have been receiving.

I only will give money to a candidate that we would be willing to vote for. When you do that, be prepared to be flooded with reams of letters asking for money for candidates around the USA.

As for Trump or DeSantis it is to early to say.

Usually by the time the primaries roll around the party candidate has been selected and my primary vote is not needed.

Come election time, I will vote for the republican candidate when the election rolls along.
If Donald doesn't step aside now and continues to keep running his trap, he will not survive the Iowa Caucus. Donald has to do a lot of changing to be the candidate in 2024. The stolen 2020 election has consequences.

kwg

He already won again.

I believe he won in 2020, but they still found a way to cheat him, and they will do it again with even more force in 2024. They are trying to bury him now with lawsuits.

They've been trying.

Teflon Don.

Look, it's not rocket science. He tells you at every rally - we will MAGA.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Slavek

Back to broken English I see
LMFAO

Must’ve ran out of Diapers today. He’s got to wait on the next monthly Welfare check. 😂😂😂

So Trump doesn't stand a chance, either, then.
Not a chance in hell

He could capture 100 million votes and he would still have the election stolen from him

McConnell, McCarthy and McDaniels will make sure of it, with the help of the DNC and the Deep State of course

He already won again.

They've been trying.

Teflon Don.

Look, it's not rocket science. He tells you at every rally - we will MAGA.

It’s called Fund Raising
© 24hourcampfire