Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Trump has de facto started a third party. People like Margie Greene and Kevin McCarthy are in the same party in name only. It makes a helluva lot more sense to stay the course with that rather than doing a re-label.

I'm voting for Trump as long as he wants to run.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RJY66
Trump has de facto started a third party. People like Margie Greene and Kevin McCarthy are in the same party in name only. It makes a helluva lot more sense to stay the course with that rather than doing a re-label.

I'm voting for Trump as long as he wants to run.
A few rebels in the ranks isn’t going to do schit, especially when the Party Leadership will eventually have them removed or indoctrinated into submission.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
DeSantis is Swamp. Shiny object dangled in our faces for a false hope of a "painfree" return to normalcy. Trojan Horse.

Forget the elections. It's all rigged. Now that the "Red Wave" proved bogus, what's the next bogus chant, "we'll get 'em in 2024"? LoL Some people never learn.

Trump is the only one that can lead us out of this horrific mess. Lead - he will need our help. Gonna get ugly, starts Tuesday night, 9:00 pm ET

Last edited by SupFoo; 11/14/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by hotsoup
I'll vote for the republican nominee, which hopefully will be DeSantis. However, if Trump gets the nod I'll vote for him.
That's about where I am.
Me as well.
Trump started a movement.
That movement belongs in the Republican party.
Third party crap just guarantees commie control.
Miss Lindsay needs to shut up about abortion.
Libtards need to be educated that abortion is now a states rights issue.
Hammer the libtards on the price of food, energy and crime.
Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Originally Posted by hotsoup
I'll vote for the republican nominee, which hopefully will be DeSantis. However, if Trump gets the nod I'll vote for him.
That's about where I am.
Me as well.
Trump started a movement.
That movement belongs in the Republican party.
Third party crap just guarantees commie control.
Miss Lindsay needs to shut up about abortion.
Libtards need to be educated that abortion is now a states rights issue.
Hammer the libtards on the price of food, energy and crime.
Dave
LOL

The Republican Party not only doesn’t want this movement, it spent $Million$ and is still spending in order to squash it.

Mitch McConnell calls this movement,

“the Wrong Kind of Republican”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Trump will be making an announcement Tuesday.

If he announces his re-election bid, are you going to support him and the AMERICA First agenda or will you side with the younger Establishment Selected Ron DeSantis.
How is DeSantis "establishment-selected?" His support is very grass-roots.

Steve is referring to the McConnell/Romney/Bush/Graham/McCarthy deep state cabal dying establishment, the one his handlers told him to push.
A man cannot help who is lending support to him. In the case of those men, they have ulterior motives for supporting someone they believe will provide a roadblock against Trump. Once they used DeSantis to block Trump, they'd almost certainly be just as opposed to DeSantis as they were Trump.
Then desantis will play-ball with the cabal behind closed doors.

This is an "Operation". Look at all the false MAGA people this has drawn out. Trump is seeing who his real maga friends are.

Stevie Wonder has been found out.

How is it Trump can afford to do this? There is only one way he can get away with it and that is if he is control.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Anybody want a friendly wager? $50 Trump loses in 2024 if he runs. If you can't win now, when can you? Don't get me wrong, I'll vote for him but I'll gladly take some $$ when Joe hidin beats his ass again. (Which is just tragically hilarious, steal or not.)

These dumbasses... What are you going to do when you win the house & senate? "Repeal IRS agents and investigate Hunter and covid. We're going to outlaw abortion, across the land."

Flipping R.I.P. after that little gem. 60% of the country disagreed with the SC overturning Roe. If you get past the fact that Roe was bad precedent, it STILL means 60% are against a ban on abortion. So saying if Rs get the house & Senate we'll ban abortion is a flipping DEATH SENTENCE for the Senate midterms, and it very nearly cost the house.

You blind morons... you need the independent vote and independents don't give a sheeeit about hunter or covid origins. They would vote R for the economy PERIOD - but not when you pissed off 60% of the voters on abortion. In fact, they're (independents) probably all tired as hell, just as tired as Rs, about the nonstop fake trials and investigations to flipping nowhere the dems ran the last six years. I'm not saying don't investigate, but it can't be a top 3 priority. Read the room dumbasses.

Instead of having a clear stance on abortion "this is how I personally feel, but i will commit to following the will of the voters and put the state law on abortion to a popular vote", they flipping ran from it, ignored it, or put up a flashing billboard that said we'll use the state by state mandate to ban it, or Senate vote a national ban. What EXTRA voters did that attract? Zero. How many did it turn into single issue voters? Tons. And you needed them. What a bunch of idiots.

Last edited by CoRifleman; 11/14/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I would not even waste time worrying about it at this point. Legitimate national elections are a now a thing of the past in this country. The best you can do is live in a deep red state that can and will nullify the coming wave of unconstitutional laws, mandates and executive orders out of Washington. Perhaps several will even band together and secede from this banana republic that used to be our country.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The Republican Party not only doesn’t want this movement, it spent $Million$ and is still spending in order to squash it.

He's not long for this world. He's a dinosaur. He's 80 fricken years old.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

And he’s one cog in a huge wheel. Wake the fugk up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if the election was stolen in 2020, and the mid terms have shown that the slow vote counting hasn't changed, then why run?

I don't see a path to the white house for Trump.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo
DeSantis is Swamp. Shiny object dangled in our faces for a false hope to return to normalcy. Trojan Horse.

Forget the elections. It's all rigged. Now that the "Red Wave" proved bogus, what's the next bogus chant, "we'll get 'em in 2024"? LoL Some people never learn.

Trump is the only one that can lead us out of this horrific mess. Lead - he will need our help. Gonna get ugly, starts Tuesday night, 9:00 pm ET

If there had not been a Red Wave the election process wouldn't be taking 8 days.

The pukes are having to ' rectify" the real results of the Election with their clumsy steal 2.0.

What did Mike Flynn say a few days ago? They have people all over this. Thats a clue.

Something big is coming. Trump said it and it may be revealed tomorrow or maybe after the Rs move into the House in January, but it's coming, and Trump can afford to jerk chains as he wishes. He's having fun and the Ds are trying to convince the folks the Rs and Trump is done. They always rely on the narrative and public sentiment to push their BS.

They do lie.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/14/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Well if you want a republican to win, you have to face reality, it is impossible for him to win a presidential race again, and he will kill the party down ticket. Yeah I would vote for him and you would vote for him, but independents and women won't, and that there is ballgame. The Trump worshipers have to decide if they want to win elections for republicans or sit around yelling at clouds because the democrats are still in power.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If Pres. Trump is on the ballot, he'll get my vote.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Between the two, I’d go with DeSantis first. No desire to have another 80 something puddin’ eater in office.

I’d rather see another outsider come up and run.

Thing of it is, DeSantis isn't the outsider, he's the GOPe's pick.

He is beholden.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If he announces his re-election bid, are you going to support him and the AMERICA First agenda or will you side with the younger Establishment Selected Ron DeSantis.

Steve is referring to the McConnell/Romney/Bush/Graham/McCarthy deep state cabal dying establishment, the one his handlers told him to push.
A man cannot help who is lending support to him. In the case of those men, they have ulterior motives for supporting someone they believe will provide a roadblock against Trump. Once they used DeSantis to block Trump, they'd almost certainly be just as opposed to DeSantis as they were Trump.

This is an "Operation". Look at all the false MAGA people this has drawn out. Trump is seeing who his real maga friends are.

How is it Trump can afford to do this? There is only one way he can get away with it and that is if he is control.
Found out?

As in calling for Trump to go it alone and fuqk the Republican Establishment

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hopefully this discussion becomes moot after Trump’s announcement, establishing a Third Party

Hope that's the announcement - burn this [bleep] down.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Some people say “I like Trump policies but I don’t like the rest of him.” This gets it almost backwards. Although Trump advanced many important policies, it is the 'rest of him' that contains the virtue that inspires the movement… Trump was born for the current crisis, a life and death struggle against a totalitarian enemy I call woke communism... that control all the cultural and economic powers in America…

Trump revealed, not caused, the divide in this country. In war, you must make a stand… Trump is a manly man... traditional manhood, even when flawed, is absolutely essential… Trump plays to win... There are no clean hands in a fistfight…Trump is unreservedly, unquestionably pro-America… Trump is a refreshing break from the guilt and self-loathing that marks our age…

His accomplishments far outweigh his personality quirks. No other president did so much in so little time. Trump smoked rats out of hiding places. Because of Trump, we know our intelligence agencies are corrupt. We know also that the mainstream media is not just biased, that it is the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.

Illegitimi non carborundum

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Mitch and the Party Elite have been grooming Thune to replace Mitch for years.

Thune will make Mitch look like a MAGA Rock Star.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Found out?

As in calling for Trump to go it alone and fuqk the Republican Establishment

As in pushing the idea Trump is a screw up. As in essentially calling him a liar.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/14/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (06hunter59, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,983 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,674
Posts18,534,218
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.