Home
Remains to be seen if an accident or planned.

Phil
I'm sure we'll find out and it'll be totally the truth
Of course, midterms be done and the FTX money laundering needs to be buried.
I'll have to be convinced it was actually a Russian weapon, then I'll have to be further convinced that it was launched by Russians.

I've learned to doubt anything and everything reported by the media over the last 16 years.
It guess the CIA Chief got his Answer..
Looks as if this was already posted, sorry. But looks like they hit a grainery about 4 miles inside the Polish border.

Phil
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I'll have to be convinced it was actually a Russian weapon, then I'll have to be further convinced that it was launched by Russians.

I've learned to doubt anything and everything reported by the media over the last 16 years.
This right here. F u c k the media and the democratic party
Were the Poles upset
is Poland in a mood to say it was an accident ?
Below is the entire list of chit I believe coming out of Ukraine
Two people in Poland are dead after two Russian missiles landed in the NATO nation near its border with Ukraine, The National’s Joyce Karam reported on Tuesday.

Mateusz Morawiecki, the Prime Minister of Poland, organized an emergency meeting with the Committee of the Council of Ministers for National Security and Defense Affairs Tuesday morning....

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/11/russian-rocket-lands-in-nato-poland-kills-2-report/
I'd wager it's complete bullshit.
I hate to see white people die, but if Poland FA, they are gonna FO.
The Poles trusted the Allies before WWII and got flattened, they trusted the Allies during WWII and got screwed.

Third time's a charm?
Clever Zelinsky🤓
Mr. Pudd’n got the Wuhan Red Death and the Warmongering Bagels are call’s the Shots ..

Smok’um if Ya Got Umm..
How many Polish soldiers were killed in the attack on the radio station?
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Russian Missiles hit Poland...

Phil

"Russian missiles hit Poland's largest city in targeted strikes today. Damages are estimated in the hundreds of dollars"

AP, Reuters
Whatever happens, I rather doubt the Poles wait on England and France this go-round.

I don’t think there’s ever been a lot of love lost between the Poles and the Russians. Regardless of whether it was Soviet Russians or just regular Russians.
WW3 here we come.
Mistake or deliberate provocation?

My bet is provocation. Putin already has his next move planned. Maybe two or three moves.
It's probably a false flag. But Polish troops have been fighting in Ukraine for quite a while. Poland has also been sending significant arms into Ukraine.

So,..if they choose to be in it,..they're in it.
Pentagon reports they can’t confirm but the media is reporting two killed. I’m calling bullsheet. It’s intended to draw us into the war. Better figure it out or we’re all gonna get nuked by a bunch of evil SOBs that have no good in mind for us. Flinging nukes about won’t end well for anyone.

Edit- that Richardhead Hannity is calling for an immediate response. Wow.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

He's always been pretty free with his fellow American's lives, I'll bet he has a picture of Liz Cheney in his locker at Fox News.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

My bet is provocation. Putin already has his next move planned. Maybe two or three moves.

Where do you think Puty Boi is planning to retreat next?
Originally Posted by RiverRider

THIS
Reports coming in from the Telegram site indicate that today is the largest attack so far. The Russians are using cruise missiles against utility locations.

Russia is going to completely shut down Ukraine's water and electricity before it launches its major offensive.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Jussie Smollett in charge of this operation?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Reports coming in from the Telegram site indicate that today is the largest attack so far. The Russians are using cruise missiles against utility locations.

Russia is going to completely shut down Ukraine's water and electricity before it launches its major offensive.

LOL.

I am going to get some LOLs as this retarded post ages like milk in the hot sun.
The missiles that hit Poland are stray Ukrainian S-300 air defense missiles from Lvov.
10s of thousands Ukranian refugees are flooding into Moldova. The last report I read said that 1.7 million Ukranians have crossed the border into Poland. It seems that Moldova is accepting women and children, but are hesitant to accept fighting age men.

Gee, I thought Russia was on its last legs.
Only a 4 mile miss?

That is probably a good shot for Putin.
How much FTX did Ukraine buy again?
Originally Posted by 30338

None.
Pentagon reports they can’t confirm but the media is reporting two killed. I’m calling bullsheet. It’s intended to draw us into the war. Better figure it out or we’re all gonna get nuked by a bunch of evil SOBs that have no good in mind for us. Flinging nukes about won’t end well for anyone.

Hannitys fa gg ot ass can sign up and go fight. Along with all the internet tough guys in this very site. Sign up and go fight you pussies, because the NWO is about to have the entire world wrapped up in this bullchit
Polish news Lublin112 says there were no Russian markings on the rocket(s).

So, they were either Russian rockets knocked off course by Ukrainian air defense, or, more likely, they were Ukrainian S-300s that malfunctioned. Either way, a granary on a Polish farm is not a target that would qualify as a missile target.

Two people are dead as a result of an explosion that took place on Tuesday around 15:35 in Przewodów in the Hrubieszów district. According to the reports of the inhabitants, the explosion was caused by a missile that came from Ukraine.

The rocket landed at a grain collection point. It exploded right next to the trailer of a farm tractor. It left behind a large crater. The victims, we have been told, are employees of the drying plant. Importantly, the incident took place near apartment blocks, which are several dozen meters away.

According to our findings, the incident may be related to the missile attack on Belz in Ukraine. It is located 12 km from Przewodów. In turn, it is 7 km from Przewodowo to the border with Ukraine.

“First there was a loud whistle, then everything exploded. There are also fragments from this shell nearby. Neighbors said that there was also another rocket, but it was supposed to fall somewhere in the fields - one of the local residents tells us.

The explosion was also heard by the inhabitants of the surrounding villages. Rescue services and police are currently at the scene. The entire surrounding area has been secured against access by outsiders. On the way to Przewodów there are also policemen from the Prevention Department from Lublin as well as criminals.

Rocket fragments are found within a radius of several dozen meters from the explosion site. There are no markings on those that have already been secured.

In Ukraine, a massive Russian attack on energy infrastructure facilities has been underway since the afternoon. At least a hundred rockets were used for this purpose. There are many people killed and injured. Some of the projectiles missed their intended targets. It is already known that one of them hit a residential building.

Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki urgently convened the Committee of the Council of Ministers for National Security and Defense Affairs. Its tasks include "ensuring the coordination of preparations, activities and efficient decision-making in matters of state security and defense and recommending proposals in this regard to the Council of Ministers or the Prime Minister". The head of the Committee is Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Defense Mariusz Błaszczak.

Lech Sprawka, the voivode of Lublin, also goes to the place. Our reporters are also there. More info coming soon.

All right, jokes aside, the situation is serious.
In fact, "something" fell on Przewodów in the Hrubieszów district. 2 people are dead. The crater, however, points to a crusie rocket that may have "strayed". So are the remains found on site.
Ukrainians will see the F-16 faster than pic.twitter.com/cY1pqM5ykj

— Jaroslaw Wolski (@wolski_jaros) November 15, 2022
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Hannitys fa gg ot ass can sign up and go fight. Along with all the internet tough guys in this very site. Sign up and go fight you pussies, because the NWO is about to have the entire world wrapped up in this bullchit

He is a trained marksman, you know.
10s of thousands Ukranian refugees are flooding into Moldova. The last report I read said that 1.7 million Ukranians have crossed the border into Poland. It seems that Moldova is accepting women and children, but are hesitant to accept fighting age men.

Not happening, just ask dumbkunt burns. Ukraine is winning on every front. CNN told him so
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

You would need to be a special kind of dumb to be posting anything pro Uke just now...but Im not surprised.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

None.
Play in traffic
Not happening, just ask WIZARD Burns. Ukraine is winning on every front. CNN told him so

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Yes and a karate master too lol
Boy, dem Ruskies were goin' for broke to win! They attacked a farm tractor! I'm sure Johnny MIC'Gutshot will agree, NUKE RUSSIA!!

The site of the missile strike!!!

[Linked Image from lublin112.pl]
Any bodies missing from the prison morgues nearby?
Originally Posted by AKduck
Clever Zelinsky🤓
We think alike
Anybody who believed that Russia was just going to cross the river and go home is a special kind of idiot.

It's going to take a NATO coalition to change the situation,...which could very well result in WW3.

The only bright spot in the whole mess is, many Western European countries are hesitant to get involved in the U.S. government's insane latest adventure. They would rather continue buying energy from Russia and have life go on in a relatively normal fashion.

The U.S. government has required that Germany allow it's industries to fall apart from a lack of energy,...asked its populace to freeze and starve and to provide arms to Ukraine,...and it seems as if the crazies who control the U.S. government are also going to ask Germany to supply troops to fight against Russia.

The same Russia who was providing the energy needs that allowed Germany to function in a normal fashion.

In the near future, if the crazies who control the American government want a friend,...they're going to need to get a dog.

The crazies are asking *way* too much of NATO.

It's not going to last.
The only thing I know for certain is Bison in Poland makes decent chucks.
Johnny Gin Blossoms,

The situation is dire and Ukraine need you more than ever.

When the sun rises, face your forehead to the east, and melt the barbarian hoard to oblivion.

LOL
Originally Posted by rainshot
The only thing I know for certain is Bison in Poland makes decent chucks.

Live centers, too.
NATO article 4 invoked...
Wonder if Burns pate is a full on Dr Phil situation.
I don't know w hat going on over there.
Who is baddest or worst.
Who is winning or losing the most.

Do know things can't be going to great for the Ruskies, if it was
they would be done by now.

Also know they probably don't want to screw with the Poles.
Anyone who thinks they are a pushover doesn't know much.
POLAND...........................CROOKED ELECTIONS

.................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^......................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

.................... Look here!....................NOT......................HERE
How odd.

After FTX is exposed, Zelenskyy says “ We are ready for peace”, then all of a sudden Putin is sending missiles into Poland.

Anyone that can’t see that this has CIA and State Dept written all over it is [bleep] brain dead.
Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a hand-grenade at you?

A: Take the pin out and throw it back.
Q: How do you stop a Polish army on horseback?

A: Turn off the carousel.
U.S., allies cannot confirm report of Russian strike on Poland amid NATO worry

Reuters

November 15, 2022 3:23 PM CST Last Updated a few seconds ago

WARSAW, Nov 15 (Reuters) - The United States and Western allies said they were investigating but could not confirm a report on Tuesday that a blast in NATO member Poland resulted from stray Russian missiles, while Russia's defence ministry denied it.

Two people were killed in an explosion in Przewodow, a village in eastern Poland about 12 kilometers (7-1/2 miles) from the border with Ukraine, firefighters said.

The Associated Press earlier cited a senior U.S. intelligence official as saying the blast was due to Russian missiles having crossed into Poland.

Polish Radio ZET attributed the explosion to two stray missiles, without giving more details.

Members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) are committed to collective defence, so a Russian strike on Poland could risk widening the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, which began with Moscow's invasion in February.

But in Washington, the Pentagon, White House and U.S. State Department said they could not corroborate the report and were working with the Polish government to gather more information. The State Department said the report was "incredibly concerning."

Germany and Canada said they were monitoring the situation, and Norway said it was seeking details.

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said Russian missiles hit Poland in a "significant escalation" of the conflict. He did not provide evidence of the strikes.

Russia's defence ministry denied that Russian missiles hit Polish territory, describing reports as "a deliberate provocation aimed at escalating the situation".

It added in a statement: "No strikes on targets near the Ukrainian-Polish state border were made by Russian means of destruction."

The Kremlin did not immediately respond to requests for comments.

Russia was pounding cities across Ukraine with missiles on Tuesday, in attacks that Kyiv said were the heaviest wave of missile strikes in nearly nine months of war. Some hit Lviv, which is less than 80 km (50 miles) from the border with Poland.

Fabrice Pothier, former head of policy planning in the NATO secretary-general's office, told Sky TV that it was too early to say whether the possible strike was intentional or accidental.

But the events were enough to trigger NATO treaty articles under which Poland would call a NATO meeting "to consult each other, to assess the threat and to take concrete action," Pothier said.

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has called an urgent meeting of a government committee for national security and defence affairs, government spokesman Piotr Muller said on Twitter.

Latvian Deputy Prime Minister Artis Pabriks said the situation was "unacceptable" and it could lead to NATO providing more anti-aircraft defences to Poland and Ukraine, a view Pothier endorsed.

"Every inch of #NATO territory must be defended!," Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda said on Twitter.

Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Reinsalu said, according to BNS newswire: "We are discussing with our allies how to respond to what happened jointly and decisively."
Russia clearly has its hands full. I doubt very seriously that they want to involve Poland and much of W Europe, more than they already are.

Then again, Russia is monumentally retarded.
Sounds like Poland will call for Article 4 discussions.

And Johnny will have have four Advil with his donut.

LOL
I'm actually surprised that it did not happen sooner, given the number of missiles fired over the months. Just a slight glitch in a guidance system would account for it.
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob
I'm actually surprised that it did not happen sooner, given the number of missiles fired over the months. Just a slight glitch in a guidance system would account for it.
A lot of the rockets are very old, left over from the Soviet Union. From what I understand, the propellent degrades over time causing uneven burning that throws them off. There are videos of rockets launching and heading almost straight into the ground from this.

Missiles also get knocked off course by near misses from air defense systems.

And then there are the air defense missiles themselves. When they miss, they go somewhere.
Ukraine has hit Shebekino, Russia,...3 dead.
Not happening, just ask dumbkunt burns. Ukraine is winning on every front. CNN told him so

CNN won't be tellin much more.

Got kicked outta cuckraine, for showin a krainian doin the nazi salute on their news.
How many Polish soldiers were killed in the attack on the radio station?
Are you calling the Polish attack on the radio station fake news?

Du Schweinehund!

Would Der Fuhrer lie to you?
But, but, we just have to send more money and arms to the UK's --
Posted By: add Re: Russian missiles hit Poland... - 11/15/22
Uh oh.

It's going on Russia's permanent record.
"

I listened to Hannity for 10 minutes today. Simpleton Sean is riled up over the "Polish Attack" and he wants NATO, meaning the U.S., to attack Russia immediately.
I remember when Sean was on board with Commander Cheney and the Nitwit Bush, banging the war drums for the insane Iraq War. Sean thought that war was great [as did Rush Limbaugh, by the way.]

Sean's children aren't in the Army so they can't get killed in Poland, so Sean says "bombs away."

And he's also a trained, black belt Ninja fighter. Well versed in the martial arts. Ask him.
chit Sean is with what will give him a $ in his hand . he is a slime bag
Wars and rumors of wars....
But Hannity owns an AR so he’s one of us…….😂
No doubt Russia has enough rockets, missiles, drones, and bombs to keep this crap going from now on, but it’s getting kinda obvious that they don’t have the infantry (or at least the logistical support) to take/hold large chunks of Ukraine.

So what’s Putin’s endgame?

It’s gonna be awkward/embarrassing in a few years when the chicoms try to take over the world and when they get to Ukraine they have to ask the Russians to please get out of the [bleep] way……
Originally Posted by Tyrone

So, they were either Russian rockets knocked off course by Ukrainian air defense, or, more likely, they were Ukrainian S-300s that malfunctioned. Either way, a granary on a Polish farm is not a target that would qualify as a missile target.

These are the most plausible explanations offered so far. Russians aren't stupid enough for this to be intentional.
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob
A lot of the rockets are very old, left over from the Soviet Union. From what I understand, the propellent degrades over time causing uneven burning that throws them off. There are videos of rockets launching and heading almost straight into the ground from this.

Missiles also get knocked off course by near misses from air defense systems.

And then there are the air defense missiles themselves. When they miss, they go somewhere.

Even when they were new and in the best of condition, soviet rockets failed at a much higher rate than ours. If you looked at the naval warfare assets, Throw a little ECM on top of their mechanical failure rate and the number expected to make it to intercept range is lower than any of you would ever expect.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

These are the most plausible explanations offered so far. Russians aren't stupid enough for this to be intentional.

Well the Orcs were dumb enough to invade a country of 44 Mil with 150,000 poorly trained and equipped troops.

So who knows?
The russians light off about 80 or so missiles .

They are calling these 2 that hit Poland to be a KH-101.

Those are a bit more powerful than most of the others they have been shooting.
Originally Posted by plainsman456

I wouldn't call it more powerful. It has a standard 1000 pounds warhead, it's just a newer GPS guided air launched cruise missile that 's supposed to be one of their most accurate long-range munitions. Think of it as the Russian version of the Tomahawk.
The reason for the Poland false flag, is the financial collapse of FTX, which is exposing evidence that the Democrats, some Republicans, the Ukrainians and FTX organized an elaborate financial kickback scheme.

The scheme involved promising members of Congress who sent money to Ukraine a hefty contribution in turn from a Democrat benefactor. In this case, the owner of FTX.

Once the U.S. dollars were credited to Ukraine’s account, President Zelensky and his partners diverted some of the proceeds to purchase crypto currency from FTX.

FTX, in turn, sent some of that funds back to the cooperating members of Congress and the Democrat National Committee.

This scheme is unraveling. The dummies mistakenly believed that crypto is untraeable. Nope. Thanks to block chain, eminently traceable.
Posted By: add Re: Russian missiles hit Poland... - 11/16/22
Anybody who believed that Russia was just going to cross the river and go home is a special kind of idiot.

Exhibit A: 4 Chins Burns
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
FTX connection, explained:

https://twitter.com/TomboStocks/status/1591881271847829504
You know, grain bins do explode all on their own on occasion.....

"hurry! Let's get some missile parts and scatter them around quick! Never let a good crisis go to waste!"

I wouldn't call it more powerful. It has a standard 1000 pounds warhead, it's just a newer GPS guided air launched cruise missile that 's supposed to be one of their most accurate long-range munitions. Think of it as the Russian version of the Tomahawk.

It's claimed to be stealthy.

Doubt it can hide from US AESA radars much less a pair of F-35s with a 50 mile aperture open.

We have the tracks if they were Kh-101s.
Somebody has looked at coordinates and came up with idea that some drunk Russian orc inputed wrong coordinates:

Input target coordinates, North for Kyiv and East for Lviv

Kyiv - Coordinates 50.4501°N, 30.5234°E
Lviv - Coordinates 49.842957°N, 24.0311111°E

= Target 50.4501° N, 24.031111° E

and the actual impact site

50.474589° N, 23.923253° E

Which is in Poland

Photo shows Red Circle in Poland in top left, which matches Long and Latitude with Kyiv and Lviv (Blue circles)
And author wondered if any missiles had struck the lower right Red circle as well..

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhpHzLsVUAAdwxT?format=jpg&name=large[/img]
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The reason for the Poland false flag, is the financial collapse of FTX, which is exposing evidence that the Democrats, some Republicans, the Ukrainians and FTX organized an elaborate financial kickback scheme.

The scheme involved promising members of Congress who sent money to Ukraine a hefty contribution in turn from a Democrat benefactor. In this case, the owner of FTX.

Once the U.S. dollars were credited to Ukraine’s account, President Zelensky and his partners diverted some of the proceeds to purchase crypto currency from FTX.

FTX, in turn, sent some of that funds back to the cooperating members of Congress and the Democrat National Committee.

This scheme is unraveling. The dummies mistakenly believed that crypto is untraeable. Nope. Thanks to block chain, eminently traceable.

Cool..so can you clue us in on who was really behind 9-11?
My money is on it being a false flag.
..... initial pictures of the “device” that landed in Poland appear to show a S-300 anti-air defense missile.

The big unanswered question is whether this was an error, i.e., Ukraine fired at incoming Russian missiles and the S-300 missed its target and fell inside Polish territory, or was it an attempt to manufacture a false flag, i.e., blame Russia for firing the missile and create a pretext to invoke Article 5 of the NATO treaty and bring the rest of NATO into the war to stop Russia. The jury is still out.

The picture below shows first, one of the fragments of the S-300 that landed in Poland with a bang, and second, a fully intact S-300 rocket.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/russia-just-strike-poland-no-ukraine/
Have seen other information, that its not a part from a S-300, but a Russian cruise missile.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So Ukraine would attack one of its closest allies with a weapon that is so easily identifiable that you can determine it by looking at photos?
And Kyiv would, what?
Just think Warsaw would ignore it or not figure it out?
Originally Posted by Northman
Have seen other information, that its not a part from a S-300, but a Russian cruise missile.

If it's determined that the missile was Ukrainian, you would agree that NATO should destroy Ukraine, right?

If it's determined that the missile was Ukrainian, you would agree that NATO should destroy Ukraine, right?

LOL.

Only a retard would think that crater came from the small warhead of an S-300.

That said if Ukraine is playing games and is proven to be attacking Poland then yes NATO needs to put a smashing on Ukraine.

But that didn't happen.

WIZARD always knows. wink
Originally Posted by steve4102
How odd.

After FTX is exposed, Zelenskyy says “ We are ready for peace”, then all of a sudden Putin is sending missiles into Poland.

Anyone that can’t see that this has CIA and State Dept written all over it is [bleep] brain dead.
Yup and you can easily find the brain dead ones on this very site

CNN won't be tellin much more.

Got kicked outta cuckraine, for showin a krainian doin the nazi salute on their news.
Awesome haha, didnt see that one

Well the Orcs were dumb enough to invade a country of 44 Mil with 150,000 poorly trained and equipped troops.

So who knows?
Cnn trained you well leftist kuunt

Fuggin bingo!

So Ukraine would attack one of its closest allies with a weapon that is so easily identifiable that you can determine it by looking at photos?
And Kyiv would, what?
Yes dickhead. Glad you finally put something together

LOL.

That said if Ukraine is playing games and is proven to be attacking Poland then yes NATO needs to put a smashing on Ukraine.

But that didn't happen.

One of the brain dead ones on display

This never gets old. grin

Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Phil

"Russian missiles hit Poland's largest city in targeted strikes today. Damages are estimated in the hundreds of dollars"

AP, Reuters

^^^

I can’t believe nobody got this. Sheesh!

All tied together.

And Kyiv would, what?

“The leaders were pictured around a conference table at the start of the meeting. Afterwards, Biden told reporters that early information suggested the explosion might not have been caused by a missile fired from Russia.

“There is preliminary information that contests that. I don’t want to say that until we completely investigate it but it is unlikely in the lines of the trajectory that it was fired from Russia but we’ll see,” Biden said.”

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022...ng-reports-of-russian-missiles-in-poland

Uh oh, Brandon let the cat out of the bag.
Oh no! Brandon will have to be grounded for three days with no ice cream!

And Kyiv would, what?

Missile that landed in Poland may h...incoming Russian one, say U.S. officials

Associated Press
Wed, November 16, 2022 at 1:31 AM

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland said Wednesday that a Russian-made missile fell in the country’s east, killing two people, though U.S. President Joe Biden said it was “unlikely” it was fired from Russia.

The blast, which Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelenskyy decried as “a very significant escalation,” prompted Biden to call an emergency meeting of G-7 and NATO leaders. A deliberate, hostile attack on NATO member Poland could trigger a collective military response by the alliance.

But key questions around the circumstances of the missile launch — none larger than who fired it — remained amid the confusion caused by a blistering series of Russian airstrikes across the nearby border in Ukraine. Russia denied any involvement in the Poland blast.

Three U.S. officials said preliminary assessments suggested the missile was fired by Ukrainian forces at an incoming Russian one amid the crushing salvo against Ukraine’s electrical infrastructure Tuesday. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

That assessment and Biden’s comments at the Group of 20 summit in Indonesia contradict information earlier Tuesday from a senior U.S. intelligence official who told the AP that Russian missiles crossed into Poland.

The Polish government said it was investigating and raising its level of military preparedness. Biden pledged support for Poland’s investigation.

A statement from the Polish Foreign Ministry identified the weapon as being made in Russia. President Andrzej Duda was more cautious, saying that it was “most probably” Russian-made but that its origins were still being verified.

“We are acting with calm,” Duda said. “This is a difficult situation.”

Ukraine still maintains stocks of former Soviet and Russian-made weaponry, including the S-300 air-defense missile system.

Biden’s decision to convene the emergency meeting upended schedules for the final day of the Group of 20 summit in Indonesia.

European Commission President Ursula von Der Leyen said participants discussed the blast in Poland and expressed their continued solidarity with Ukraine.

“We offer our full support to Poland and assistance with the ongoing investigation. We will remain in close contacts with our partners on the next steps. We will stand with Ukraine as long as it takes,” she said.

Biden, who was awakened overnight by staff with the news of the missile while attending the summit, called Duda to express his condolences. On Twitter, Biden promised “full U.S support for and assistance with Poland’s investigation,” and “reaffirmed the United States’ ironclad commitment to NATO.”

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg called the meeting of the alliance’s envoys in Brussels. The U.N. Security Council also planned to meet Wednesday for a previously scheduled briefing on the situation in Ukraine.

Poland’s statement did not address whether the strike could have been a targeting error or if the missile could have been knocked off course by Ukrainian defenses.

Poland and NATO used language that suggested they were not treating the missile blast as an intentional Russian attack, at least for now. A NATO statement called it a “tragic incident.”

If Russia had deliberately targeted Poland, it would risk drawing the 30-nation alliance into the conflict at a time when it is already struggling to fend off Ukrainian forces.

Polish media reported that the strike took place in an area where grain was drying in Przewodów, a village near the border with Ukraine.

Underscoring the extraordinarily tense situation, CIA Director William Burns was in Kyiv on Tuesday during the barrage of Russian missiles that struck dozens of targets in the country. He remained in the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv during the strikes.

Burns briefed Zelenskyy and Ukrainian officials on his meeting in Turkey with the head of Russia’s foreign intelligence service, according to another U.S. official who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

Burns told Ukrainian officials that he had delivered a U.S. warning to Russia not to use nuclear weapons, the U.S. official said.

The Russian Defense Ministry denied being behind “any strikes on targets near the Ukrainian-Polish border” and said in a statement that photos of purported damage “have nothing to do” with Russian weapons.

Polish Foreign Minister Zbigniew Rau summoned the Russian ambassador and “demanded immediate detailed explanations,” the government said.

The strike came to light as Russia pounded Ukraine’s energy facilities with its biggest barrage of missiles yet, striking targets across the country and causing widespread blackouts.

The barrage also affected neighboring Moldova. It reported massive power outages after the strikes knocked out a key power line that supplies the small nation, an official said.

The missile strikes plunged much of Ukraine into darkness and drew defiance from Zelenskyy, who shook his fist and declared: “We will survive everything.”

In his nightly address, the Ukrainian leader said the strike in Poland offered proof that “terror is not limited by our state borders.”

Russia fired at least 85 missiles, most of them aimed at the country’s power facilities, and blacked out many cities, he said.

The Ukrainian energy minister said the attack was “the most massive” bombardment of power facilities in the nearly 9-month-old invasion, striking both power generation and transmission systems.

The minister, Herman Haluschenko, accused Russia of “trying to cause maximum damage to our energy system on the eve of winter.”

The assault killed at least one person in a residential building in the capital, Kyiv. It followed days of euphoria in Ukraine sparked by one of its biggest military successes — the retaking last week of the southern city of Kherson.

The power grid was already battered by previous attacks that destroyed an estimated 40% of the country’s energy infrastructure.

With its battlefield losses mounting, Russia has increasingly resorted to targeting Ukraine’s power grid, seemingly hoping to turn the approach of winter into a weapon by leaving people in the cold and dark.

In other developments, leaders of most of the world’s economic powers were drawing closer to approval of a declaration strongly denouncing Russia’s invasion.

On Tuesday, Biden and Zelenskyy pressed fellow G20 leaders at the summit in Indonesia for a robust condemnation of Russia’s nuclear threats and food embargoes. More discussion and a possible vote were expected Wednesday.
Has France surrendered yet?
I’m gonna need to know what Brian Kilmeade think before I give any opinion on the matter.

This never gets old. grin

I actually do like it

Phil

AP, Reuters

^^^

I chuckled!
Originally Posted by Robtattoo
Has France surrendered yet?

Yep, I was wondering the same thing😂

The Ukes wouldn’t be trying to drag in Poland now would they. Sarcasm
Publically admitting inside of 24 hours that it was actually a Ukrainian missile might suggest NATO is getting a little tired of Zelensky's schtick.

So who knows?
Someone smarter than you?

That doesn't narrow the field much.

LOL.

But that didn't happen.

Do you have any shame yet? That was pretty stupid. Even FJB knows it's wrong.

Associated Press

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland said Wednesday that a Russian-made missile fell in the country’s east, killing two people, though U.S. President Joe Biden said it was “unlikely” it was fired from Russia.

But key questions around the circumstances of the missile launch — none larger than who fired it — remained amid the confusion caused by a blistering series of Russian airstrikes across the nearby border in Ukraine. Russia denied any involvement in the Poland blast.

Three U.S. officials said preliminary assessments suggested the missile was fired by Ukrainian forces at an incoming Russian one amid the crushing salvo against Ukraine’s electrical infrastructure Tuesday. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.

Phil

Hey, youre guy is bringing the nation together and he has the border closed too.

Just Believe.
Originally Posted by akrange
It guess the CIA Chief got HIS FALSE FLAG MISSILES IN..

Putin is defeated by Zelensky and now wants to go to war with the US, EU and Nato. Makes sense.

Oh thats right. Putin is going off the deep end like Little Kim did and is a threat to the world.

We better take him out (and save the deep state).

Just Believe. Be a dumbfughk like Gayghost and Northmam..

Funny how the Ds used to love Russia until it wasnt a Communist regime.

Like Bidet said, Communist Chyna is our friend. The Ds still do love the Commies.

Birds of a feather and all that

Doubt it can hide from US AESA radars much less a pair of F-35s with a 50 mile aperture open.
Like I said we have the tracks.

Appears to be UK SAM on ballistic track.

Associated Press

LOL.

Even a busted clock is right once a day.

Like I said we have the tracks.

Appears to be UK SAM on ballistic track.

Associated Press

LOL.

Even a busted clock is right once a day.
As long as the Ukrainians are willing to fight, this is an excellent opportunity to test NATO weapons systems under actual combat conditions. Plus, I don't see what the potential downside is to more dead Russian soldiers and more destroyed Russian military hardware. One thing that I don't understand is why the Russians aren't using thermite grenades on all of the hardware that they are abandoning. A thermite grenade down the barrel, on the top of the engine, or on the secure commo gear would deny its use to the enemy.
Russian missiles, owned and fired by pUkraine into Poland.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

This. Like Assad gassing his people so.Obama would enter the War against Syria along with Obamas and the CYAs ISIS.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
As long as the Ukrainians are willing to fight, this is an excellent opportunity to test NATO weapons systems under actual combat conditions. Plus, I don't see what the potential downside is to more dead Russian soldiers and more destroyed Russian military hardware. One thing that I don't understand is why the Russians aren't using thermite grenades on all of the hardware that they are abandoning. A thermite grenade down the barrel, on the top of the engine, or on the secure commo gear would deny its use to the enemy.

You Drink the Kool-aid, tool. The Ukranian army is defeated and the troops in Ukraine fighting Putin are of NATO and Mercenaries.

Thats why Bidet is sending $38 Billion more. They arent as cheap as Ukranian soldiers.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The Ukranian army is defeated and the troops in Ukraine fighting Putin are of NATO and Mercenaries.

Thats why Bidet is sending $38 Billion more. They arent as cheap as Ukranian soldiers.
I heard they are promised $1,000/day but a lot of them get screwed out of it.

I think Puty Boi pissed in Cutie Bois brain.

Something sure shorted the circuits.
Caught spreading lies again

Sheesh Walt you and Johnny vodka have been wrong every time

How much is Biden paying you for posting?

Somebody has looked at coordinates and came up with idea that some drunk Russian orc inputed wrong coordinates:

Input target coordinates, North for Kyiv and East for Lviv

Kyiv - Coordinates 50.4501°N, 30.5234°E
Lviv - Coordinates 49.842957°N, 24.0311111°E

= Target 50.4501° N, 24.031111° E

and the actual impact site

50.474589° N, 23.923253° E

Which is in Poland

Photo shows Red Circle in Poland in top left, which matches Long and Latitude with Kyiv and Lviv (Blue circles)
And author wondered if any missiles had struck the lower right Red circle as well..

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhpHzLsVUAAdwxT?format=jpg&name=large[/img]

Phil

AP, Reuters

^^^

I can’t believe you quoted yourself. LMFAO

None.

BS. Thats why sombody took FTX out. Just like somebody hacked the Evergreen ship computer and put it in the Suez Bank.

Just like Jenna Ellis said when the Chynese "Junk" fell into the Indian Ocean, "Thank GOD for Space Force".
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

You Drink the Kool-aid, tool. The Ukranian army is defeated and the troops in Ukraine fighting Putin are of NATO and Mercenaries.

If you say so. But whoever is killing Russian soldiers and destroying Russian hardware is okay with me. It is still a great live fire test for NATO hardware and it degrades the Russian military. If active duty American soldiers were dying in Ukraine I'm sure that their families would be talking to the media.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I don't know w hat going on over there.
Who is baddest or worst.
Who is winning or losing the most.

Do know things can't be going to great for the Ruskies, if it was
they would be done by now.

Also know they probably don't want to screw with the Poles.
Anyone who thinks they are a pushover doesn't know much.

Why dont you THINK you know whats going on over there? Its plain to see you believe the MSM. Well, theres a clue.

Oh, BTW, didnt Putin say he was going on a little NWO clean up operation in Ukraine and then going home?

Ha. Of course there could be no chance he was telling the truth.

Yep, youve been listening to the MSM again.

Say, do you think Trump is another Hitler too?
Any bodies missing from the prison morgues nearby?

Bingo
How odd.

Bingo. Spot on.
Watch for such FF events hitting Turkey to try to get them to join in against Putin.

And Kyiv would, what?

Gee, nothing gets by you, except a couple of Manchurian candidates.
Posted By: efw Re: Russian missiles hit Poland... - 11/16/22
The ruling elites want war and will stop at nothing to get it.

And Kyiv would, what?

Let us know when you catch this clue.

Ukraine fired on Poland, and weren't able to pin it on Russia. Now it's just another pile under tbe rug!
How odd.

Bingo. Spot on.

Yep.

Watch for such FF events hitting Turkey to try to get them to join in against Putin.

Turkey should unleash their headhunters to collect some schitt-stirring NATO Cartel mercenary scalps. Run it like a fishing derby.
So was this someone's septic tank lighting off or methane from too many cows??? I'm still cornfused
Originally Posted by Tesoro

Cool..so can you clue us in on who was really behind 9-11?

Got any more great ideas, moron?
I wonder if there was a Wizard aiming the missile.
Originally Posted by deflave

He's demoted hisself ta retard:

LOL.

Here you go.

Originally Posted by Houston_2
Pentagon is soon sending the Excalibur class artillery munitions to Ukraine allowing heavier and deeper strikes into Russian positions. Pentagon also sending the “Super Drone”, radar deflecting surveillance systems to guide Excaliburs to targets beyond 70klm.

The Hill, Reuters

By next year, they'll be needin ta send stuff that'll hit 300 miles away, cause that's how bad the pukes will be pushed back by then.

LOL.

Here you go.

Originally Posted by Houston_2
Pentagon is soon sending the Excalibur class artillery munitions to Ukraine allowing heavier and deeper strikes into Russian positions. Pentagon also sending the “Super Drone”, radar deflecting surveillance systems to guide Excaliburs to targets beyond 70klm.

The Hill, Reuters

By next year, they'll be needin ta send stuff that'll hit 300 miles away, cause that's how bad the pukes will be pushed back by then.

Yep.

As razor sharp and guru-true as the day I posted it, especially considerin Russia now holds 1/4-1/3 of cuckraine.

Could be, your crater calculations was just off a little.

Where'd ya do your crater trainin?

Or, maybe just a update ta the crater calculatin software.
Some FBI explosive experts showed up at my FOB in Iraq many years ago. We had two Chinese rockets hit one afternoon. They proudly proclaimed the rockets came from a certain direction. They were absolutely 180 degrees wrong.

Best and brightest, bunch of [bleep] around.
Yep.

As razor sharp and guru-true as the day I posted it, especially considerin Russia now holds 1/4-1/3 of cuckraine.

You have been wrong for so long it just feel right.

An attempted counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Kherson failed with heavy losses for Ukraine

Kirill Stremousov, deputy head of the administration, announced the collapse of the attempted counterattack on the Kherson region.

“The other day, the Ukrainian Nazis made another failed attempt to attack the Kherson region. Their attempt to attack failed. Firstly, the Kherson region is a steppe, and any movement of the Ukrainian army ends in unsuccessful attacks. Secondly, all their attempts only lead to heavy losses in the ranks of the Ukrainian army. The Zelensky regime is just mindlessly throwing people to certain death,” he said.
https://westernrifleshooters.us/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/98e74ce082e292f6.jpeg

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Yep.

You have been wrong for so long it just feel right.

An attempted counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Kherson failed with heavy losses for Ukraine

Kirill Stremousov, deputy head of the administration, announced the collapse of the attempted counterattack on the Kherson region.

“The other day, the Ukrainian Nazis made another failed attempt to attack the Kherson region. Their attempt to attack failed. Firstly, the Kherson region is a steppe, and any movement of the Ukrainian army ends in unsuccessful attacks. Secondly, all their attempts only lead to heavy losses in the ranks of the Ukrainian army. The Zelensky regime is just mindlessly throwing people to certain death,” he said.

Yeah, the cuckrainian nazis been gettin their asses kicked since the conflict began.

I'm beginnin ta think I got a psychic thing goin on.

Nuf bout me, tho.

I appreciate the way you've been able ta articulate the nuances of combat unavailable to those of us whose non-retards.

Like, how deep a crater should be, tween a S-300 and a S-350, which would be a much larger crater.

Not ta mention a S-400, which is the turbocharged model.

It's the insider knowledge available from those who anybody who's anybody knows is in the know, which makes the 'fire such a valuable resource.
User name does check out.

More failure.

Sergei Bratchuk, spokesman of Odessa military administration has implied that women will be conscripted too, because Ukraine is losing too many soldiers

Bratchuk said 'many women will have to go to fight to, in order to replace losses at the front'

— Polina Pomorenko (@PolinaPomorenko) July 5, 2022
Women make up around 15% of Ukraine’s army, meaning there are around 30,000 women currently facing Russia on the battlefield.

https://time.com/6159261/women-ukraine-war-russia/

Tellin ya, I got ESPN.

Let me know if ya wanna know the next name you're gonna use, when WY arms folds.

Gotta prediction for ya, no charge.
Women make up around 15% of Ukraine’s army, meaning there are around 30,000 women currently facing Russia on the battlefield.

Tellin ya, I got ESPN.

Let me know if ya wanna know the next name you're gonna use, when WY arms folds.

So all volunteers and no conscription, and you were full of scheit per ususal.

Funny when you understand that's slightly below US Armed Forces.

Who saw that coming?

How about this one?

Just as a by the way, Krainians are sellin Javelin missiles on the darkweb, at $30k US in bitcoin.
Hey Booze Face Burns,

Are you gonna threaten to shoot myself and Furbarski or are those days all behind you?

LOL
Posted By: efw Re: Russian missiles hit Poland... - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by efw

LMFAO

Tellin ya, I got ESPN.

So all volunteers and no conscription, and you were full of scheit per ususal.

Funny when you understand that's slightly below US Armed Forces.

Who saw that coming?

How about this one?

Just as a by the way, Krainians are sellin Javelin missiles on the darkweb, at $30k US in bitcoin.

Sure, they're "volunteers".

And the Javelin sales have been confirmed.

Gotta admire your stamina.

Lotta self-proclaimed retards woulda just taken the "L" and moved on to another forum.

Course, could be you've been banned from those forums, too, so who knows.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Definitely posts that should be repeated.
Look for many more sinking of the USS Maine/Tonkin Gulf incidents to justify the next 37 billion (91 billion total) we have sent to Ukraine.

While our borders remain open and our country is a total goatfugh.
I see Burns is having another full day of being broke.

LOL
Hey Booze Face Burns,

Are you gonna threaten to shoot myself and Furbarski or are those days all behind you?

LOL

Patience.

Gotta wait til he mixes the cherry Nyquil with the regular.

Then, the thousand yard stare's gonna kick in.

LOL

Gonna have a rent party, in the attic he rents inside the regular business.
Originally Posted by efw

TFF. Stealing that
Posted By: efw Re: Russian missiles hit Poland... - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Look for many more sinking of the USS Maine/Tonkin Gulf incidents to justify the next 37 billion (91 billion total) we have sent to Ukraine.

Haven’t you been listening? Its Jan 6 & Russian collusion!

LOL

Gonna have a rent party, in the attic he rents inside the regular business.

Next time I'm in Cody I'm gonna park outside and wait for him to waddle in.

At 1330.

LOL
More failed prognostications.

Russian hackers expose Ukranian military secrets about massive Ukranian military casualties (70K dead, 50%+ of best units lost.)

I love freshly machined G2 and WY15 billets receiver sets headed to anodize.

We left about 85 billion worth of arms in Afghanistan. I wonder if Ukraine or Poland would like to drive over and pick it up for free?
Posted By: 79S Re: Russian missiles hit Poland... - 11/17/22

Russian hackers expose Ukranian military secrets about massive Ukranian military casualties (70K dead, 50%+ of best units lost.)

I love freshly machined G2 and WY15 billets receiver set head to anodize.

Another shipment heads to ukraine courtesy of the U.S government…

Yep, cuckraine gettin its ass kicked.

Grind the WY15 offa them normal lowers, and they'll be worth somethin.

Otherwise, ya gotta 150 year supply.

How about them biolabs, you retard? laugh

"The current situation in Ukraine is the result of unrelenting U.S. government intervention in the country, conducted in tandem with George Soros, the U.S. State Department, the EU, the BBC and other war-seeking media outlets, and, apparently, a secret U.S. military operation that built and operated multiple – perhaps 8 — bio-weapons laboratories in Ukraine. These entities – with their NATO buddies – tore down an elected Ukrainian government in 2014 and replaced it with one that is controlled by Soros, past and current U.S. presidents and their families, senior diplomats and generals, EU politicians, former Secretary of State Clinton and her personal criminal gang, and various U.S. business, energy, and banking carpetbaggers....."

"The current situation in Ukraine is the result of unrelenting U.S. government intervention in the country, conducted in tandem with George Soros, the U.S. State Department, the EU, the BBC and other war-seeking media outlets, and, apparently, a secret U.S. military operation that built and operated multiple – perhaps 8 — bio-weapons laboratories in Ukraine. These entities – with their NATO buddies – tore down an elected Ukrainian government in 2014 and replaced it with one that is controlled by Soros, past and current U.S. presidents and their families, senior diplomats and generals, EU politicians, former Secretary of State Clinton and her personal criminal gang, and various U.S. business, energy, and banking carpetbaggers....."

Are you going on record that there weren't any foreign (U.S.) funded bio-labs in Uketardistan?

Are you going on record that there weren't any foreign (U.S.) funded bio-labs in Uketardistan?

I should have said bio-weapons lab like in dummies quote.

In a heavy Ag country there will be quite a few bio labs just like here in the USA.

We have several in Wyoming and even can test for Covid in a bio lab. Oh the horror.

The smooth brains gotten taken for a ride in the bio labs.

Don't be a smooth brain.

Bad call.

They fcking admitted it:

"The U.S. Department of Defense’s Biological Threat Reduction Program collaborates with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (deliberate, accidental, or natural) of the world’s most dangerous infectious diseases.  The program accomplishes its bio-threat reduction mission through development of a bio-risk management culture; international research partnerships; and partner capacity for enhanced bio-security, bio-safety, and bio-surveillance measures. The Biological Threat Reduction Program’s priorities in Ukraine are to consolidate and secure pathogens and toxins of security concern and to continue to ensure Ukraine can detect and report outbreaks caused by dangerous pathogens before they pose security or stability threats."

Maybe rcucaracha can do an intervention here.

Bad call.

They fcking admitted it:

LOL.

To dumb to be able to post a video. laugh

Bad call.

They fcking admitted it:

LOL.

To dumb to be able to post a video. laugh

Link wasn't ta a vid, but shat happens.

Maybe you should try a different handle, and start over?

Nothin ta lose, and socks are generally accepted here, just as if they wasn't self-designated retards.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
How odd.

Bingo. Spot on.

Yep.

Turkey should unleash their headhunters to collect some schitt-stirring NATO Cartel mercenary scalps. Run it like a fishing derby.

Now thats an idea.

Look for more FF crap in Poland to try and goad them into war.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I'm sure we'll find out and it'll be totally the truth
🎯
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

BINGO

LOL !!

In a heavy Ag country there will be quite a few bio labs just like here in the USA.

We have several in Wyoming and even can test for Covid in a bio lab. Oh the horror.

Don't be a smooth brain.

Then why did the State Dept deny we had them there and why are they internationally illegal.

Come on CNN corespondent, tell us they are for "Peaceful Purposes'. Dumbass retard liar.
We had to pull out of Afghanistan So fast we left $100 million in weapons for terrorists but somehow the Dems will convince people it's totally worth it to send troops to Ukraine. You know, for Democracy and all.
Then why did the State Dept deny we had them there and why are they internationally illegal.

Come on CNN corespondent, tell us they are for "Peaceful Purposes'. Dumbass retard liar.

Are the bio labs in Wyoming a reason to invade?

Smooth brain, you have it.

Post a Q DROP.

It'll be fun.

Originally Posted by JakeBlues
We had to pull out of Afghanistan So fast we left $100 million in weapons for terrorists but somehow the Dems will convince people it's totally worth it to send troops to Ukraine. You know, for Democracy and all.

Please cite anyone advocating sending troops to Ukraine. They are killing Orc at large scale and have plenty of troops to keep slayin.

Good one gay ghost, you still on the Biden pipe

Post a Q DROP.

It'll be fun.

Please cite anyone advocating sending troops to Ukraine. They are killing Orc at large scale and have plenty of troops to keep slayin.

Well, thats what MSNBC said.
Well, thats what MSNBC said.

What did Q say?
NATO backtracks

This pretty much puts this in a nutshell.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...d-it-was-ukraine-but-still-putins-fault/
It a another false flag attempt by Zelinsky to start WWIII.

Anyone who supports this mad man needs to be removed from office and have their heads examined
Originally Posted by hicountry

Anyone who supports this mad man needs to be removed from office and have their heads examined
Zelenskyy controls nothing, he is puppet , just like demented Joe.
I don't buy their excuse, what's the distance across Ukraine, from Russia to Poland some 900+ miles, maybe half that if a missile was fired from the northern border or the Black Sea. And what's the distance of Ukraine's air defense missiles, some 30 maybe 40 miles... what exactly did they do, wait for one of Russia's missiles to have nearly reached the Polish border passing overhead, and then Ukraine fired off a few air defense missiles in the opposite direction towards Poland... NOT LIKELY. More than likely NATO, and US decided they weren't ready to push the subject yet or risk escalation...

Phil
Don't buy their excuse, what's the distance across Ukraine from Russia to Poland some 900+ miles, maybe half that if a missile was fired from the northern border or the Black Sea. And what's the distance of Ukraine's air defense missiles, some 30 maybe 40 miles... what exactly did they do, wait for one of Russia's missiles had nearly reached the Polish border passing overhead, and then Ukraine fired off a few airs defense missiles in the opposite direction towards Poland... NOT LIKELY. More thtn likely NATO, and US decided they weren't ready to push the subject yet or risk escalation.

Phil
name the bio weapons labs in Wyoming with addresses Biden lover

what an alcoholic clown show

Post a Q DROP.

It'll be fun.

JB, ur bud Soros said the US and EU must take Putin and Xi out or ur buds NWO Plan was over.

He didnt say nukes or troops.

Either way folks gonna die if ur bud Bidet tries.
JB means NATO has plenty of troops.
I don't buy their excuse, what's the distance across Ukraine, from Russia to Poland some 900+ miles, maybe half that if a missile was fired from the northern border or the Black Sea. And what's the distance of Ukraine's air defense missiles, some 30 maybe 40 miles... what exactly did they do, wait for one of Russia's missiles to have nearly reached the Polish border passing overhead, and then Ukraine fired off a few air defense missiles in the opposite direction towards Poland... NOT LIKELY. More than likely NATO, and US decided they weren't ready to push the subject yet or risk escalation...

Phil

You bought the Dimocommies lies.

The border is secure.

Most scandal free administration ever

Russia jacked our gas price

There is no election fraud

The vax prevents Covid

Trump colluded

There will be no recession

There will be no significant inflation

Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous

Ivermectin is horse medicine

Chyna is our friend

Global warming is our biggest danger

I could go on and on, Dumbass.

Phil

Look stupid, the debris was an S-300 SAM and ONLY the Uks have them...
Stupid only knows Rs push grannies off cliffs while his buds put those with Covid in N Homes to die.
That's ok, because the dimocraps tried, even though its against Fed and State Law
The CIA should just nuke Poland, blame it on Russia, and get it over with instead of the awkward, ham fisted, attempts to get us in a real shooting war.

This ain't 1899 or 1968 anymore, there are cameras everywhere.... they are at their last gasp attempt to save the satanic NWO cabal and they are bungling it miserably....I can just hear the CIA brass "you mean you used a UKE missile"?...what a moron!

The BIG problem is there are too many Sheeple that will believe anything.
Since July, Russia has been using their supply of S-300 missiles and any others they can get from Syria and Iran as mid-range surface to surface missiles by installing a GPS guidance system on them. This has been known about for months.

Phil
Since July, Russia has been using their supply of S-300 missiles and any others they can get from Syria and Iran as mid-range surface to surface missiles by installing a GPS guidance system on them. This has been known about for months.

Phil

That bullshit ain't gonna work.

Experts have already determined that the crater left by the missiles is the wrong size for a S 300.

Yup. Some on this very site who should have their asses beat

Phil
You are so f u c king dumb that im at a loss for words to explain

Phil
Take Zelenskys member out of your gullet and think.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Phil

The S-300 is a Russian built SAM. Russia has them and Ukraine has S-300s.

One would think a washed up Naval Aviator would know about the old S-300 SAMs?

Strange?

Phil

Phil

Experts have already determined that the crater left by the missiles is the wrong size for a S 300.

My record couldn't stay perfect forever.

But man I had a great run for the entire War and am back on track for another year of perfection.

Johnny Vodka. So your ASVAB score was so low you only qualified as a gas pump jockey? They hire heroin addicts in Oregon to do the same thing for $15 an hour.

Aviator school training takes a bit more brains and physical conditioning FYI. Any guy that graduated from that training 25 plus years ago is a stud

lmao

Phil

Strange?

Phil

Phil

But man I had a great run for the entire War and am back on track for another year of perfection.

Phil

That's the difference, tween you and me.

*You* see a colossal fckup.

*I* see an opportunity.

Wyoming Scams could offer a half-day crater estimatin class, with the purchase of each S-300.

Charge a grand, cause it's worth a nickel.

Fit right inta your business model.
Every time this thread comes back to the top I skim over the title and misread it as “Russian missiles hit Portland.” If only.
Even the government goons admit that it wasn't Russian missiles.... and yet people here continue thinking that it MUST be a Russian attack! WAR! WAR! WAR! We MUST go to war against Russia! Holy crap, you people are mind-bogglingly demented.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Even the government goons admit that it wasn't Russian missiles.... and yet people here continue thinking that it MUST be a Russian attack! WAR! WAR! WAR! We MUST go to war against Russia! Holy crap, you people are mind-bogglingly demented.

The war monger lemmings know not what they do......

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

I promise you im fully aware

Don't be a smooth brain.

Lol.

Says the guy that’s used enough spray tan to turn himself ORANGE.

And is then dumb enough to post pictures of said ORANGENESS.

LOL.
We should require any country that receives billions from us to check the background of their targets before firing.

Or just stop sending billions to foreign countries.

I promise you im fully aware

Oh yeah? Seems like there’s more in fighting
here in the states. Which I think you may be trying to
make a point of in a round about way.

I agree. Know your enemies. Chances are my
kids are and their kids will need to clean this
mess up.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ribka
Johnny Vodka. So your ASVAB score was so low you only qualified as a gas pump jockey? They hire heroin addicts in Oregon to do the same thing for $15 an hour.

Aviator school training takes a bit more brains and physical conditioning FYI. Any guy that graduated from that training 25 plus years ago is a stud

lmao

Phil

Strange?

Phil

Phil

Pay him no mind. The Russians have much better systems than an obsolescent S-300, but they have indeed supposedly "repurposed" them in the surface to surface mode, but the warhead is small....AND let's just buy your argument it was a Surface to Surface variant. Then even a pair of idiots like Ghayghost and the substandard gun plumber need only to look at where the Russian lines are and the DISTANCE to missile impact in Poland. I know math probably frightens and confuses you both, but it just can't happen.

Now the UKs have and still do use it only in the air defense mode so what probably happened is the Uks fired at an incoming REAL S-S missile with an S-300 and it went stupid, kinda like you two. You would think someone who was a gas station attendant for the air farce and now a sub-par rifle maker turning out garbage would know better. Strange? Maybe not, he probably thought JP was drinkable and when mixed with his cough syrup, well here we are. High order moron.
Poland sends the Ukrainians home, decided they don't want them taking part in the investigation after all, this immediately after the U.S. and NATO insulates that the missile was a Ukrainian missile that just happened to be going in the wrong direction.

Phil

Phil

Well? Are you going to edit the title of your thread here? Better yet, delete it in shame.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Phil

Well? Are you going to edit the title of your thread here? Better yet, delete it in shame.

Planned by who? If you think it was planned by the Russians you are a total brainwashed fool.
If you think it was planned by the Ukes or US Government spooks you are now beginning to get it.

Originally Posted by WIZARD

Strange?

Originally Posted by Old Man Yelling at Clouds
Pay him no mind. The Russians have much better systems than an obsolescent S-300, but they have indeed supposedly "repurposed" them in the surface to surface mode

Like klubbin da lil Baby Seals. WHOMP-Whomp-WHOMP
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Below is the entire list of chit I believe coming out of Ukraine

Looks like my list.

Phil

This aged well

Phil caught lying again
Posted By: LBP Re: Russian missiles hit Poland... - 10/08/23
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Every time this thread comes back to the top I skim over the title and misread it as “Russian missiles hit Portland.” If only.
Now that would be some good news!!
Are Pollacks white?
Originally Posted by Huntz
Are Pollacks white?

Yep. And flaky.
Is this the thread where burns kept insisting it was Russia because of the size of the crater?
Posted By: las Re: Russian missiles hit Poland... - 10/08/23
Start a gofundme account???
Originally Posted by ribka

Phil

This aged well

Phil caught lying again

Don't forget Reuters, CNN, Forbes, NYT, WSJ, an Ol' Poof.
Gayghost, aren't your buds in DC wanting Putins missiles to hit here?
She ain't got any friends.
© 24hourcampfire