Home
Posted By: steve4102 Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
…from holding public office. They are going to use the insurrectionist clause of the 14th Amendment and the Jan6 Committee to do it.

LOL, who couldn’t see this coming.

Wonder how many Republicans McConnell and McCarthy will send in to join them.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/democrats-move-bar-trump-public-office/
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
All of the Rino's will
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
I'm going to disagree with the second sentence,
"They know they can’t beat Trump so they have to just bar him from running for office and establish a one-party rule.""

they cheated him out once?? Why not twice??
Posted By: RAS Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
Why would they do that if he is going to lose in 2024?

I personally think Trump has an uphill battle, but this stunt will reshuffle the deck.
Originally Posted by steve4102

/

I dont believe the Q stuff like Jaqwire, but Trump knows they’ll try it…..

Whats he got up his sleeve?
Posted By: Redneck Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
I wonder how the lawsuit that Trump filed against the J-6 committee will turn out?
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
Well, it appears the documents “scandal” is going away, so exactly what will the reason for that be? He’ll just go to court if they try it. I hear he’s got some lawyers…….

Glad to see they’re still obsessing over the bad orange man.
I sometimes wonder if Trump is exhausting the Dims by design. His energy is truly astounding, all things considered.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
them trying that might be the best thing to happen to Trump.

the opposing party saying the man is such a threat he can't hold office

that will galvanize alot of people, and I would think motivate some who were luke warm about another Trump presidency.

Trump running on the "I am the only man they fear" platform
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by steve4102

/

I dont believe the Q stuff like Jaqwire, but Trump knows they’ll try it…..

Whats he got up his sleeve?

As Q said, the Trump card.

Trump is forcing their hand.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Well, it appears the documents “scandal” is going away, so exactly what will the reason for that be? He’ll just go to court if they try it. I hear he’s got some lawyers…….

Trump saying he won 2020 is an attempt to incite insurrection according to them.
Posted By: akrange Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
If a Tree Falls in the Forest and Nobody heard it ..

Did it Really Fall
Posted By: cs2blue Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
DeSantis can now enter into the race without a fight with Trump? Trump could still rally the base to support him. But Trump cannot get out of his own way. His ego will not permit it! We are still two years away from an election.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
unfortunately to try to regain the country the best thing Trump could do is step away.

Mid terms showed a lot of that. The rest is be design to make him unelectable. Its a pretty solid strategy given how even moderates think these days. much as I like him its time to move on.

DeSantis is probably our only hope at this point IMHO.

A shame to say it. Because Trump was the best in office in a long time.
Hope ain’t a Strategy..
Originally Posted by KFWA
them trying that might be the best thing to happen to Trump.

the opposing party saying the man is such a threat he can't hold office

that will galvanize alot of people, and I would think motivate some who were luke warm about another Trump presidency.

Trump running on the "I am the only man they fear" platform

We fear not a Hologram ..

Nor a Algorithm..
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Do we have to Die first to see the Resurrection..
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
Connect the dots
Posted By: Slavek Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
Democrats might take steps making seem like they are trying to prevent him from being eligible for election, but will not succeed because he will be easy opponent to beat in next presidential election. Why eliminate an asset that will help you win in 2024?
I suspect they will take steps to him win Republican nomination.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
Trump said:

"When the American people learn what we know, they will be all in"

People should listen to Trump.

The anti-Trumpers are in for a rude awakening. Many of their favorite names are going down.

Put your helmets on. Battles are never confined to the front lines.
Why isnt Biden moving against Putin with the EU and NATO?

He can't. He didnt get the 21 Gun rapid fire Salute at the Fake Inauguration.

Keep believing the MSM.

Clue: [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Gawd General we aren’t Worthy..
Originally Posted by rost495
unfortunately to try to regain the country the best thing Trump could do is step away.

Mid terms showed a lot of that. The rest is be design to make him unelectable. Its a pretty solid strategy given how even moderates think these days. much as I like him its time to move on.

A shame to say it. Because Trump was the best in office in a long time.

DeSantis has no Foreign Policy or Foreign experience.

He would fold to the dimocrap onslaught just like McLame did.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

So why didnt it work?

Biden couldn't throw our Military and Nukes into a War with Putin and Putin knows it.

Why didnt NATO and the UN attack Putin and his defeated rag tag Military?

They didnt want Putin to destroy them.
The Ole Thermo Global Warming Posit

The Euro Lesbians are a little Elevated on the Subject.
Posted By: benchman Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Trump saying he won 2020 is an attempt to incite insurrection according to them.
What a great idea, except that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION! Trump certainly didn't incite one, either. Has anybody actually been charged with insurrection from Jan 6?
Originally Posted by Slavek
Democrats might take steps making seem like they are trying to prevent him from being eligible for election, but will not succeed because he will be easy opponent to beat in next presidential election. Why eliminate an asset that will help you win in 2024?

Thats what they said in 2016. Then, he got 12 million more votes in '20.

Get a clue. After bare shellves, crashed economy and $12 gas he will get 10 - 20 million more.

And you stupidly forgot about House investigations and Durham revealing the Declass.

Like Q said, the left cant win.
Originally Posted by benchman

What a great idea, except that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION! Trump certainly didn't incite one, either. Has anybody actually been charged with insurrection from Jan 6?

There was no Russian Collusion either, but that didnt matter to them, did it?
Trump stopped Nuclear War with N Korea, got the Abraham Accords, flipped Saudi Arabia, got Europe off Russian oil, moved the capitol of Israel, saved Billions with NATO and Foreign Aid, etc.
Not DeSantis.
And the left hung our economy and sentenced Europe to freeze this winter and maybe a lot of the northern states too.

Want to see Wi, Mi, Del, etc turn Trump Red?

Like Q and later Trump said, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

That includes DeSantis.
Internecine Republican war is the left's chief hope. Do not make their dream come true. Instead, focus on how to stop the steal.
Trump stopped Nuclear War with N Korea, got the Abraham Accords, flipped Saudi Arabia, got Europe off Russian oil, moved the capitol of Israel, saved Billions with NATO and Foreign Aid, etc.
Not DeSantis.
And the left hung our economy and sentenced Europe to freeze this winter and maybe a lot of the northern states too.

Want to see Wi, Mi, Del, etc turn Trump Red?

Like Q and later Trump said, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

That includes DeSantis.
Never heard or read Trump say this, but Q, yes, Trump no.

But once you understand that Q is a Deep State Op, his statement makes perfect sense and it is becoming more and more believable.

We now see that We the People are no longer in control of our elected representatives as they have collectively removed The Ballot Box from the equation. We Cannot Stop Them

We now see that our Representatives do not represent us, but rather The Globalist New World Order cabal. We Cannot Stop Them

We now know that our US Military is controlled by the same NWO cabal and also has ties with China. We Cannot Stop Them

We also know that the Alphabet agencies are spying on Americans, declaring them terrorist for daring to speak out against this takeover and even imprisoned. We Cannot Stop Them

So it appears the Cabal is winning and Q is correct with “ Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming”
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Internecine Republican war is the left's chief hope. Do not make their dream come true. Instead, focus on how to stop the steal.
Excellent how shall we proceed ?
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by rost495

A Harvard Lawyer is our only hope?
We Much Not ..

Much as Much we shall Much ..

Be we Much ..

Ain’t Much Good ..
Posted By: KFWA Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
you say Harvard Lawyer but you're comparing him to a New York Billionaire.

I mean, New York Billionaire wouldn't have got alot of play on here in 2014 either

DeSantis has done good stuff in Florida.

I mean, New York Billionaire wouldn't have got alot of play on here in 2014 either

Yes he has, but recently he has aligned himself with the Big Money Corporate Establishment donors.

Nine times out of nine, that means Puppet not Puppet Master
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
As well said here, it's not Trump there are after, it's us.
Posted By: Raspy Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22
Originally Posted by akrange
If a Tree Falls in the Forest and Nobody heard it ..

Did it Really Fall

Trees don't grow sideways on the ground. If there is a tree laying on the ground, it didn't get there by growing that way. When you see the char from a lightening strike and the tree is on the ground, there is 100% certainty it fell as well....Did it make a sound? Of course it did, just because there is no one there to hear it doesn't negate the laws of physics.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22

Yeah I read the piece and get the idea, but without any actual insurrection, that’s pretty thin. Also hard to get passed before the House is under new management.

You’ll note that their “charges” include stuff like the 2021 impeachment and “other reporting”. Pure BS, and they know it.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/17/22

This country has a track record with Harvard lawyers that choose a career in politics at the helm, Bush and Obama most recently so its not to hard to be hesitant about another.
Steve4102: Maybe you could thank the likes of turdqueen for helping the demonrats?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
If the RINOs do this, I will renounce my Republican ties and register Independent. That would be my last straw.
That would be a dumb move for the dimocrats.

Having Trump on the ballot will motivate the leftist voter base more than all the free stuff they promise.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I'm going to disagree with the second sentence,
"They know they can’t beat Trump so they have to just bar him from running for office and establish a one-party rule.""

they cheated him out once?? Why not twice??

Because Republicans have made headway and getting better in the Ballot Harvesting game...There is a lawsuit right now in California because the Pubs got to good at ballot harvesting in some districts and beat out the DEM candidates...

Sad that is what our elections have come to. Who can cheat the best...
Originally Posted by Pat85

This country has a track record with Harvard lawyers that choose a career in politics at the helm, Bush and Obama most recently so its not to hard to be hesitant about another.

Amen to that. DeSantis may be doing excellent work in Florida, but put him on the national stage and he'll likely revert to "Establishment Republican" in a heartbeat. I don't trust him. I DO trust Trump's accomplishments that he did even when the Establishment Republicans fought him at every turn.
Originally Posted by Slavek

Thats what they said in 2016. Then, he got 12 million more votes in '20.

Get a clue. After bare shellves, crashed economy and $12 gas he will get 10 - 20 million more.

And you stupidly forgot about House investigations and Durham revealing the Declass.

Like Q said, the left cant win.

Depends on who can harvest the most ballots in the swing states that don't have good laws, sadly. They can elect vegetables and have proven it. Why do you think it will be a landslide for Trump?

None of the important crap like the economy, jobs, shelter, food, and clean uderwear matter anymore since the DEMs learned how to steal elections with mail in ballots in the Swing states with crappy laws.
Posted By: Potsy Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/18/22
As states “control” their own elections, one wonders what would happen if state legislatures passed laws allowing DJT to run in their states?

Would the feds stay “hands off”, as they have with ballot harvesting? Or would there be alphabet agency raids on State senators and Governors?
Posted By: JMR40 Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/18/22
The 14th amendment has been used to ban one person so far who participated in 1-6. It ain't much of a stretch to use it against the person who told them to go to the Capital.

https://thearizonadailynews.com/jud...ing-office-under-14th-amendment-esquire/
Posted By: MAC Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/18/22
OP is a moron. GOP will be in charge in Jan and the DEMs cant do a damn thing about it. Trump has not been charged with anything and wont be before they depart for Christmas break.

OP likes to think he is smart but the opposite is true
Posted By: kingston Re: Democrats to Ban Trump… - 11/18/22
OP is a full time noise generator.
Hold into the connecting dots!!!
The REAL truth is that Donald Trump is literally Jesus. His fast-tracked covid vaccine is an actual miracle. He even says so. He is totally going to fix everything. Really, guys. Don't worry. The Big Guy is totally in charge. They can't possibly rig another election against literal Jesus.
Trump will not be the nominee.
They have to find someone to beat "Mike" Obama and he's not it.
© 24hourcampfire